Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Arrest and Relaxation

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I thought this hairstyle aged her a good 15 years.  She looked horrible imo.  I think she looks best with her hair away from her face.  

Yes,  it was kinda whatever happened to baby Jane for me. 

• Love 10
8 hours ago, weaver said:

For sure that Amsale scene was a paid commercial.  And no way did anyone from Amsale call Bethenny to report on Tinsley.  It was a scripted storyline.  Course Tinsley did trivialize Amsale just a bit.  "Oh, if I were really getting married, I'd have a hand made dress, blah, blah,blah."  

I guess Amsale has been in the picture since Bethenny's wedding. Gosh, her dress was terrible. Thanks for posting the link.   Yesterday, B was shilling a mask on IG, 20% off with her code.  She got a lot of pushback on it; even her fans were a little sick of these tacky commercials from her.  

They're all doing it.  Every.single.one.  "Paid partnerships" is how they're labeling their Instagram posts when they're shilling something.  Truthfully, though it is a bit cringe-worthy out of these women that we perceive as "having it all", I can sure betcha that if the same opportunities were offered to me with my little 1800 some-odd Twitter followers, I would go for it.  Like just about everything in our lives, the definition of job is changing.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

I agree.  They also need to remember that B has the goods on them as well and she can get down in the mud with the best of them.  I totally understand her comments to Dorinda about not feeling safe around her or being scared.  Dorinda doesn't keep a confidence and when she is slurring/arm waving drunk she could be a tad scary.  She DID stab her own hand for gods sake.

This is why I don't buy that Bethenny is any kind of scared of Dorinda. Bethenny? The same one who had no qualms about insinuating that John (and, by extension, Dorinda) loves some nose candy? If Bethenny is ready and willing to get in the mud, she can't then turn around and claim feeling unsafe around another HW. The math ain't mathin'.

37 minutes ago, AnnA said:

To be accurate, Carole's exact words were "Bethenny was  dating Dennis for about two weeks and we were both at Harry Winston looking at engagement rings."    That's NOT the same as engagement ring shopping.  These HWs are drawn to shiny objects.   After all, diamonds are a girl's best friend,  And knowing Bethenny and Carole, chances are Carole was way more interested in the engagement rings than Bethenny.   All things considered if Bethenny marries again, she sure as hell won't be thinking about getting engaged after only two weeks.   

Bethenny loves her a bauble, and Carole hasn't shown any interest in wanting to be married again. How is that the chances were higher that Carole was interested in an engagement ring over Bethenny being interested?

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 17

Ya'll I had about 19 handmaid's tale posts in here I was steady typing away too.  Lol.    

18 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

When Ramona grabs her chest and closes her eyes, you know everything about to come out of her mouth is bullshit on steroids.

Jennifer-Morrison-ClappingLaughing.gif

I turned to my daughter and said in your squad isn't there one who does the rest of ya'll dirty then somehow winds up in the principal's office in tears?   Watch this bullshit right here.   

Lil Wilder said yup, but just the once.   Every time we see her after that, we be like:  

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

I would never go to a restaurant with these animals! WHO could live it down; the embarrassment, awkwardness, and even the shame coming from the waitstaff? I over-tip when my family ask for well done to some of the best steaks in the country! That embarrasses me enough; Sonja, Dorinda, and Ramona would take me to a level I'm not willing to test even once! ;-)

L.M.A.O.!!   Oh girl if we were kin, you'd stay carrying singles.    Kill it again!   I know it isn't blood, still not helping. 

"They're more well behaved in jail"  bwahahhaaaahhhhhh!! that's oxymoronic as hell but fuck me I laughed anyway.  

17 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Am I the only one thinking Sonja amped it up to impress Bethany??. ....I've never seen Sonja be aggressive. .

I contend you still haven't lol.   Louder than her usual but she finally got directly to the corn's cob without all her typical word sludge.   

17 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Bethenny is all over Tins about trying on wedding dresses, then has the nerve to ask Dorinda why she cares so much about Sonja's family crest.  Why the hell does Bethenny care so much about Tins & her Mom and their wedding dress antics?  Live and let live, Bethenny.  I thought that was her mantra.

I thought that's what Bethenny said in regards to Amsale telling her about Tins being there.  Not cool, especially for an upscale place like that.  I thought they'd value their customer's privacy, given how one pissed off customer could turn into many more in their social circle.  

I don't think she does though.   What was said right before that which I haven't seen anybody mention, was B asked Tins if she got engaged.   And Tins responded all no! why would you think that?.... I'd say it, I'd be flashing my ring, blah blah and more blah.    I didn't think she was hell bent on you're a damn fool for trying on dresses and not being engaged more than:  you're making my question sound ridiculous when you were seen cart shopping.  So me asking if you're getting a horse isn't all that far fetched.    Looking at rings doesn't strike me as all that different a process.   In terms of how it applies to Dennis, when she was sick in bed a couple seasons ago and Ramona came to see her, they got to talking about how present he'd been and Ramona asked if she'd ruled out the idea of doing it again.  Beth said no and if she did, he'd be the guy she'd want to do it with (I'm paraphrasing).   Now she Zolciake'd that up if it was specific to Dennis.  I will say if you're gonna come for somebody making a point, your shit on the same score better be clean.     She's gonna eat Carole's ass alive at the reunion.  Or say nothing and they're dead to each other, I don't know which.  I'm not trying to make B look more rational here.  I'm just saying I don't think what she was reacting to was about the mental prospect of being a bride, at all.   

14 hours ago, ichbin said:

I see the issue being that Sonja is using and talking about her family crest while she is no longer a genuine member of that family.  It seems Dorinda views it Sonja making claims to something she is no longer entitled after the divorce.  It's not about her keeping the Morgan name.  There is a distinction.  

If I were gonna bet, this is their entire ball of wax.   Dorinda thinks you no longer have a legitimate claim to a name you voluntarily abandon.   Sonja thinks it's yours if you want it.   Each lady earned it the same way.    I'm stuck. 

1 hour ago, Showthyme said:

My friend worked at David bridal during college and shared many stories of women going in the store trying on dresses.  It’s really not that unusual as people think.  The store employees hate it however LOL.  

As well they should.  yes it's a huge investment and yes, it's going to take a while before you find your look.  But respect that I work on commission and if you tell me I have to dedicate 2 hours of my non billable time to you knowing for the entirety that you've got no intention of walking out of here any closer to a choice, it's quite literally wasting my time.  Decision or not, at least I'd know I have the potential of a sale with another bride.     Aside from that, wedding dresses don't weigh anything to the girl trying them on.  To a salesperson carrying 4 at a time and lifting each over your head all day?  Yeah, take your Cinderella ass someplace else. 

I envy yogis.  I've tried twice and I'm about as good at it as Tinsley is at relaxing.    I don't have a core.  Not sure what her excuse is.

• Love 22
Just now, CarolineN said:

I always smile when someone is taking a group photo, but I also expect that the person ask if its okey to post it on social media... #teamluann #norway??

I haaaaaate photos of myself.  They all suck.  I generally try my damnedest to opt out, but if someone insists, to avoid making a scene, I'll go ahead and pose, but I always tell them to please not post it on sm, or at the very least, not to tag me.  For the most part, it has worked.  I wouldn't leave it up to the one taking the picture to ask, I make my feelings known about it.  I really do think that was on Lu, because after all, it was Ramona ffs.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

Bethenny loves her bauble, and Carole hasn't shown any interest in wanting to be married again. How is that the chances were higher that Carole was interested in an engagement ring over Bethenny being interested?

After that ugly divorce and only two weeks with Dennis, Bethenny isn't looking to get engaged or married either.   She may not have expressed an interest in marrying but I can't help believing Carole would have loved a ring from Adam.

• Love 19

The other possibility is that, on their lifestyle, the choices for “engagement ring” and “bf bought this for me just because” are quite similar.  For most people, a big diamond ring is for a wedding. For these girls?  Fancy diamonds and gemstones are just a normal day.  OTOH, a wedding dress still only means one thing.  Carole and Bethenny can browse expensive rings which they’ll nudge their SOs toward, and hope that the gift comes attached to a question, but they’ll also be perfectly happy if the ring is only attached to a birthday card.

• Love 7
44 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Both Dorinda and Carole are pissed at Bethenny while they both claim NOT to be, They have also gotten together to gaslight Bethenny

They showed the scene in the Berkshires. Carole is sitting on the steps. Bethenny is jumping up and down thanking Dorinda for getting the Nutcracker. Carole asks why Bethenny is so excited and they explain to her about the Nutcracker for Bryn, Carole then goes on to say Bethenny didn't thank Dorinda for the Nutcracker - she said it to Dorinda and in her TH shot.

Bethenny found out about Dorinda being upset from Ramona when she was walking Coco. Dorinda said she wasn't upset and Bethenny's point was if you're my friend and you're upset with me come tell me, instead of telling everyone else first. Dorinda then claims she is not upset - but she sure was upset in her blog and in her TH shots.

Dorinda is upset at Bethenny over the coke allegation from the reunion and from the plane trip to PR. Carole is mad about the Adam the operator comment.

Bethenny is going off the vibes that ARE coming from both Dorinda and Carole - veiled hostility

You should write for the N.Y. Times.  Bing, bam, boom.  All in a nutshell.  Great.

• Love 14

Maybe I missed the comment here but was anyone blown away that Sonja and Ramona didn't room together? Did Hell freeze over and I missed it? No running through the building, screaming and staking their claim? How will I go on? The one thing I thought I could always depend on is gone! How will I be able to tell the difference between fact and fiction? Woe is me.

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Reality police said:

Maybe I missed the comment here but was anyone blown away that Sonja and Ramona didn't room together? Did Hell freeze over and I missed it? No running through the building, screaming and staking their claim? How will I go on? The one thing I thought I could always depend on is gone! How will I be able to tell the difference between fact and fiction? Woe is me.

Their friendship has deteriorated. With the focus on Bethenny and Carole, plus the Luann drama, there isn't much room for it during the show.

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

The previews were the best part of the night.  I couldn’t stop laughing all day today.  The best .. Bethenny talking like Ramona with the boobs out and the drink in her hand.  I just can’t.

Go to the 27 second mark

Hopefully this will hold you over for 2 weeks

• Love 13
19 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

My take: The Morgans stopped being your family when the divorce became fact, Sonja. You're Morgan adjacent at best.

My rule of thumb, if you have a kid with somebody--even after a divorce, it's still family  Besides, Sonja seems to be on pretty good terms w/the Morgans - well, you don't hear(as far as I know) them dissing her in public.

• Love 13
16 minutes ago, Reality police said:

Yeah.  My whole night was off kilter.  I just couldn’t grasp the new sleeping arrangement.  Boo hoo.  I liked it the old way.  This was abnormal.

• Love 4
(edited)
8 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Go to the 27 second mark

WTH is Carole wearing in her ears? Did she kill a peacock?

dorinda is a nasty piece of work wonder how she will smooth things over with lu?

Edited by bagger
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, bagger said:

WTH is Carole wearing in her ears? Did she kill a peacock?

dorinda is a nasty piece of work wonder how she will smooth things over with lu?

What did Dorinda mean when she said to Luann - I almost got arrested for you?

• Love 7
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

What did Dorinda mean when she said to Luann - I almost got arrested for you?

Never mind that.  What does the 27 second mark mean?  I’m a dummy.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Thumper said:

I did not see it as fake at all (Carole).  She sees a change in Lu and wants to show her support.

Shhh.  Lu's out there assaulting police, resisting arrest, and acting the drunken diva at the SF pride parade, but Carole is the true evil!!

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Gem 10 said:

Never mind that.  What does the 27 second mark mean?  I’m a dummy.

When you hit play...when the time reads 27 seconds - that is where the Bethenny impersonation of Ramona starts. You're too funny

Also if you go to the 1:42 mark - it looks like Sonja had the same abrasive chemical peel Ramona had the year before

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

When you hit play...when the time reads 27 seconds - that is where the Bethenny impersonation of Ramona starts. You're too funny

Also if you go to the 1:42 mark - it looks like Sonja had the same abrasive chemical peel Ramona had the year before

Oh, o.k.  You should see me in the “Apple” store.  I sit down with my computer and immediately tell them “I’m a dummy senior”, take out my notes and questions and they crack up.  Thanks for the info.

• Love 8
(edited)

One would need to wear a spit guard when dining with Dorinda. A torrent of spit comes raining down when she's drunk and ranting away. She's become an embarrassing slobbering buzzkill. 

Bethenny, love or hate her, is very quick witted. I died when she made the comment about the coffins. I get her humour. Tinsley obviously read it completely wrong. And then in the previews when she was mimicking Ramona flirting...  DED.

Sonja manages to always win me back to her side with her silliness and whimsical charm. She makes me laugh , especially when she was scissoring over the banana bread. 

Ramoaner was trying ever so hard to squeeze a few tears out for Lu. Ramona knows what she's doing and she's not sorry for it at all. She has her circle of people and they all have that incestuous bond of having dated the same men. TomCat was with Lu, Sonja, and Ramona. So was Harry Dubin. Lu not the ONLY one who has dated a lot of guys from NYC.

Carole can't stand Lu, and has mocked, and made fun of her behind her back. But then she goes her room pretending to support Lu,  and gives her a hug and kiss goodnight?  FAKE.  

Edited by Barbara Please
  • Love 20

Lol ... I’m sitting here shaking my head ... I thought Ramona really was sorry when they got it through her thick head that Lu was out of the news until she posted that pic of the group and Lu became headlines again.   And I thought Carole’s hug and show of support to Lu was real also.   

Lol .... anyone have a bridge they want to sell me?  :D

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Oh, o.k.  You should see me in the “Apple” store.  I sit down with my computer and immediately tell them “I’m a dummy senior”, take out my notes and questions and they crack up.  Thanks for the info.

True story...a fellow board member (not outing them) had a tech issue - I'm not the best person to ask such questions...anyhoo I called them on the phone to try to walk through the problem. I first asked if her laptop was keyboard or touch screen. She said touch screen

Cat-Playing-Game-on-iPad.gif?ssl=1

I told her okay tap on icon X and what happens. She said nothing. I said tap on it again what happens? She said nothing.

Turns out her laptop wasn't a touch screen - took me 10 minutes of nothing is happening for me to get it...She's special

IUY.gif

• Love 10
(edited)
19 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Dorinda’s screaming at the restaurant seemed fake.  Too over the top.

Either there are more fake (staged) scenes that there used to be or more of us no longer believe this reality TV is all that real.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Otherkate said:

Guys, I can not get over what happens with Sonja's dress in that preview. I mean...how???

It's the lovely red trick dress that came undone at a party at her house a few years ago. I think she has it trained. One pull and the wrap flies. 

• Love 15
4 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

I agree.  Carole was nothing but polite to everyone.  I loved her and Tinsley’s talk in the maze.  

Bethenny just cannot accept that someone honestly was upset with her, and there were consequences that she doesn’t want to accept.  Carole has told her that she isn’t upset with her, but I am sure the friendship has changed.  Bethenny jumping to not sit with Carole, was just so childish.  Make up your mind B...you want to be friends with Carole or not?

This is typical Bethenny, talk crap about someone then play victim when called out for it.

3 hours ago, Mozelle said:

I think Bethenny was looking for a reaction from Carole. Bethenny was spoiling for a fight that night.

Which is why Bethenny was so OTT with Tinsley, she attacked her out of nowhere over nothing. Thankfully Tinsley didn't fall for it even though Bethenny kept trying to wind her up.

1 hour ago, AnnA said:

To be accurate, Carole's exact words were "Bethenny was  dating Dennis for about two weeks and we were both at Harry Winston looking at engagement rings."    That's NOT the same as engagement ring shopping.  These HWs are drawn to shiny objects.   After all, diamonds are a girl's best friend. And knowing Bethenny and Carole, chances are Carole was way more interested in the engagement rings than Bethenny.   All things considered if Bethenny marries again, she sure as hell won't be thinking about getting engaged after only two weeks.   

Looking for an engagement ring when you've only been dating the guy for a couple of weeks is far more bizarre than trying on wedding gowns after dating a guy for over a year. And Bethenny even talked to Carole, on camera, about wanting to marry Shields shortly after they started dating, so no, this was all Bethenny, not Carole. I get the feeling the fact that he hasn't even bothered to file for divorce in the 2 years they have been dating is the bigger signal that HE isn't all that interested in getting engaged or married to Bethenny. 

• Love 15
(edited)
3 hours ago, jaync said:

The way that blind reads, C was planting gossip under the guise of being A, and then B hired C despite C's actions. Which would make B and C shady assholes.

Here's the blind again:

Amy will be the first housewife to use the social media person, Billie will be the second housewife who began using her last season. And Charlie will be the social media person. Got it?

So Charlie told Billie everything she learned from having access to Amy’s social media. Charlie had her email password and would send emails from Amy. Charlie had all the information on Amy. A lot of information. I know this because Charlie tried to sell information to sites that pay for such things and eventually just started giving it to me.  I became frustrated with Charlie because she would give me the tea and I’d write an exclusive only to discover she was also on a large message board blurting out the same “exclusive” information.

So it was no surprise to me when Billie claimed to “have a folder of information” on Amy last season. She didn’t really disclose much last season, perhaps it was edited out, but this season Billie just keeps on coming for Amy. While to most viewers it seems Billie’s vitriol comes out of nowhere, she’s apparently been harboring a lot of anger over what Charlie disclosed to her. Charlie kept a whole lot of receipts thinking she was going to make money off the situation. I do not think Charlie was paid by Amy for her work.

It amazes me that these people will just let anyone who volunteers have complete access to their phones, emails and social media. I mean I would NEVER do that and I’m not on a TV show. I’m not sure if Billie still has Charlie volunteering for her or not. It would seem that the presentation of a dossier on Amy would have been a huge red flag.

It doesn't say that C was falsely using A's email, just that C had A's password and sent emails from the account. In the past Sonja has indicated on the show that her interns not only tweeted, but emailed for her. It's actually more likely that what the blind was attempting to say is that as a function of her intern job, C read and sent A's emails for A.

If you'd seen the AMA, it was clear that Sonja was technologically inept and her interns had complete control over her computers, social media and the passwords. It was clear that actually typing, reading, or sending her own emails was something Lady Morgan was not capable of. In the AMA, the intern, Mackers, talked about working off and on for Sonja for 3 years. I think they full on fell out when Sonja mentioned her homelessness on the air while still being kind of demanding during the intern's family issues. That's probably around the time that the intern did the AMA. There was actually a question of whether Sonja had her sign an NDA. No. A number of blogs noticed the AMA and blogged about it. Some apparently tried to get exclusive interviews. She might have asked to be paid for them. I'm not sure. I wouldn't be surprised if Dorinda reached out to her around the time the blogs picked it up at which point the intern spilled all of the tea and details. The thing about the original AMA is that it really wasn't all that negative or critical of Sonja. The entire aftermath is so much worse.

It's not that I don't think Dorinda and Mackers' behavior isn't shady, but it's not nearly as shady as the intern surreptitiously planting gossip as Sonja. 

https://pagesix.com/2016/03/07/former-intern-claims-housewife-star-sonja-morgan-is-a-terrible-boss/

http://www.naughtygossip.com/exclusive/real-housewife-boss-from-hell-intern-tells-all

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 7

I’m late to the game, just watched the show, and holy hell y’all! That talking head with Carol in the bangs and pink eyeshadow and blac top? I was watching on my iPad up close and literally screamed in horror the first time that TH popped up. Successive ones were just as startling. I hate to pick at someone’s looks , but Yikes, that hurt to look at. Plus you just know she thought she looked hawt!

• Love 14

I am so glad that someone brought up the fact that Dorinda keeps going after Sonja whom she thinks should not use the Morgan name, but completely gives a pass to Luann who's whole persona is built on having been married to a count. Heck, from what I have read she isn't even a countess anymore, since she was married to TomCat for a New York minute. She never changed her name when she married Tom, and is still capitalizing on being a former countess. Why isn't Dorinda asking Lu why she isn't going back to being Luann Nadeau of Berlin Connecticut? 

The other thing that bugged me was Dorinda saying that she is not living her life through Hannah. Why would she? Hannah does not have a famous family/father. But Dorinda DOES live her life through her dead husband - Richard has been and continues to be her claim to fame. That is no less pathetic that what she accuses Sonja of doing. 

Wow, Tins sure is defensive about wedding dress shopping. I agree with others here that think that is way different that looking at engagement rings. I have been happily married for 14 years and look at engagement rings all the time. And many other pieces of jewelry in any given jewelry store, because I love jewelry of all kinds. OTOH I hate dresses, and wasn't even happy about trying on wedding dresses when I was getting married. Luckily the second one I tried on I fell in love with - otherwise the process would have been pure torture for me. 

WTH was up with Carole arriving at Lu's room once again wearing Hugh Hefner's PJs, but this time with stiletto heals? Then later on they showed her packing and she had three Hugh Hefner approved pairs of slippers that would have gone just fine with the PJs - black velvet, red velvet and a leopard print pair. It's like she did up one of those binders ahead of time of which outfit goes with which accessories, but then forgot to bring it. I am trying to remember which HW I saw do that once? Was it Peggy or Lydia on RHoOC? Or Dorito on RHoBH?  Whoever it was, I thought it was hilarious. 

Loved Beth's comment to Tinsley that she was going to go shopping for her third divorce dress. And her imitation of Dorinda - so funny. That is why I can't quit Bethenny. 

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I am so glad that someone brought up the fact that Dorinda keeps going after Sonja whom she thinks should not use the Morgan name, but completely gives a pass to Luann who's whole persona is built on having been married to a count. Heck, from what I have read she isn't even a countess anymore, since she was married to TomCat for a New York minute. She never changed her name when she married Tom, and is still capitalizing on being a former countess. Why isn't Dorinda asking Lu why she isn't going back to being Luann Nadeau of Berlin Connecticut? 

The other thing that bugged me was Dorinda saying that she is not living her life through Hannah. Why would she? Hannah does not have a famous family/father. But Dorinda DOES live her life through her dead husband - Richard has been and continues to be her claim to fame. That is no less pathetic that what she accuses Sonja of doing. 

Wow, Tins sure is defensive about wedding dress shopping. I agree with others here that think that is way different that looking at engagement rings. I have been happily married for 14 years and look at engagement rings all the time. And many other pieces of jewelry in any given jewelry store, because I love jewelry of all kinds. OTOH I hate dresses, and wasn't even happy about trying on wedding dresses when I was getting married. Luckily the second one I tried on I fell in love with - otherwise the process would have been pure torture for me. 

WTH was up with Carole arriving at Lu's room once again wearing Hugh Hefner's PJs, but this time with stiletto heals? Then later on they showed her packing and she had three Hugh Hefner approved pairs of slippers that would have gone just fine with the PJs - black velvet, red velvet and a leopard print pair. It's like she did up one of those binders ahead of time of which outfit goes with which accessories, but then forgot to bring it. I am trying to remember which HW I saw do that once? Was it Peggy or Lydia on RHoOC? Or Dorito on RHoBH?  Whoever it was, I thought it was hilarious. 

Loved Beth's comment to Tinsley that she was going to go shopping for her third divorce dress. And her imitation of Dorinda - so funny. That is why I can't quit Bethenny. 

Wasn't that the outfit she wore to dinner? She wore pj's out to lunch one day on another episode. I dont like the look.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, AnnA said:

After that ugly divorce and only two weeks with Dennis, Bethenny isn't looking to get engaged or married either.   She may not have expressed an interest in marrying but I can't help believing Carole would have loved a ring from Adam.

Bethenny actually talked to Carole about Shields on camera not long after they started dating and Bethenny said that she was seriously considering marrying him! So, Yes, at that time, Bethenny was serious about her/Shields getting married.

1 hour ago, sheetmoss said:

My rule of thumb, if you have a kid with somebody--even after a divorce, it's still family  Besides, Sonja seems to be on pretty good terms w/the Morgans - well, you don't hear(as far as I know) them dissing her in public.

Not quite, Sonja's ex does not speak to her at all, he won't even be in the same room as her and just because he doesn't blast her on SM/whatever doesn't mean he/his family are on good terms with Sonja.

10 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Here's the blind again:

It doesn't say that C was falsely using A's email, just that C had A's password and sent emails from the account. In the past Sonja has indicated on the show that her interns not only tweeted, but emailed for her. It's actually more likely that what the blind was attempting to say is that as a function of her intern job, C read and sent A's emails for A.

If you'd seen the AMA, it was clear that Sonja was technologically inept and her interns had complete control over her computers, social media and the passwords. It was clear that actually typing, reading, or sending her own emails was something Lady Morgan was not capable of. In the AMA, the intern, Mackers, talked about working off and on for Sonja for 3 years. I they full on fell out when Sonja mentioned her homelessness on the air while still being kind of demanding during the intern's family issues. That's probably around the time that the intern did the AMA. There was actually a question of whether Sonja had her sign an NDA. No. A number of blogs noticed the AMA and blogged about it. Some apparently tried to get exclusive interviews. She might have asked to be paid for them. I'm not sure. I wouldn't be surprised if Dorinda reached out to her around the time the blogs picked it up at which point the intern spilled all of the tea and details. The thing about the original AMA is that it really wasn't all that negative or critical of Sonja. The entire aftermath is so much worse.

It's not that I don't think Dorinda and Macker's behavior isn't shady, but it's not nearly as shady as the intern surreptitiously planting gossip as Sonja. 

https://pagesix.com/2016/03/07/former-intern-claims-housewife-star-sonja-morgan-is-a-terrible-boss/

http://www.naughtygossip.com/exclusive/real-housewife-boss-from-hell-intern-tells-all

Sonja's "interns" did all her blogs, tweets, SM posts (she bragged about it) but they did so under her direction, including feeding gossip/lies about the other HWs to page six/tabloids/bloggers. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, sheetmoss said:

My brother and his wife have been divorced for many years.  I still invite my niece and my brother's ex to get togethers and holidays and I always introduce her to others as my sister-in-law even though they are no longer married.

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, Reality police said:

Wasn't that the outfit she wore to dinner? She wore pj's out to lunch one day on another episode. I dont like the look.

You are right - I missed that during the dinner. And yes, I remember her wearing the PJs before (can't remember if it was just the top or the set), and at another party she wore a Heffner inspired burgandy red robe. Carole tries way too hard, and is really missing the mark this season. 

• Love 12
22 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Which is why Bethenny was so OTT with Tinsley, she attacked her out of nowhere over nothing. Thankfully Tinsley didn't fall for it even though Bethenny kept trying to wind her up.

Looking for an engagement ring when you've only been dating the guy for a couple of weeks is far more bizarre than trying on wedding gowns after dating a guy for over a year. And Bethenny even talked to Carole, on camera, about wanting to marry Shields shortly after they started dating, so no, this was all Bethenny, not Carole. I get the feeling the fact that he hasn't even bothered to file for divorce in the 2 years they have been dating is the bigger signal that HE isn't all that interested in getting engaged or married to Bethenny. 

Bethenny did not attack Tinsley.    She asked if she was secretly engaged and Tinsley felt cornered.

Carole said they were "looking at"  not "shopping for" engagement rings.   There is a big difference.

4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny actually talked to Carole about Shields on camera not long after they started dating and Bethenny said that she was seriously considering marrying him! So, Yes, at that time, Bethenny was serious about her/Shields getting married

Do you have a link?     I'm having a problem believing that one.

• Love 10
40 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

True story...a fellow board member (not outing them) had a tech issue - I'm not the best person to ask such questions...anyhoo I called them on the phone to try to walk through the problem. I first asked if her laptop was keyboard or touch screen. She said touch screen

Cat-Playing-Game-on-iPad.gif?ssl=1

I told her okay tap on icon X and what happens. She said nothing. I said tap on it again what happens? She said nothing.

Turns out her laptop wasn't a touch screen - took me 10 minutes of nothing is happening for me to get it...She's special

IUY.gif

Haha.  Good one.  While in the Apple store the other day, a three yr old boy was touching away on the I-pad.  Laughing, I asked him a couple of questions about the pad and he answered me correctly in front of the mother and tech.  I wanted to crawl under the table.  These babies have it all over me.  Unbelievable.

• Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Go to the 27 second mark

Well, it works for me.   Is there like an incredibly narrow Emmy category we can nominate Beth in for those 4 seconds?   Because dammit, she’s got me.  (Best Snatching of Extensions?  Most Truths Told Per Second?  Eh.).  She distilled the essence, the being, the beliefs, of Ramona and her, uh, sex appeal and methodologies of seduction.   Damn you, Frankel!

I have a quite young kiddo, and bedtime involves a lot of off-tune singing* of classics.   Twinkle twinkle, Rudolph (year-round), Home on the Range.  Don’t ask.   But on occasion we get hyped on I’m A Little Teapot and I swear watching the episode I thought repeatedly of Ramona’s version:

Oim a little teapot, short and stout,

Here are my boobies, and here they are again and lets face it, oi have the best body of everyone in Core Fusion especially the thirty year olds.

(Unending props to the person who suggested gently that Core Fusion owes the Lady Singer a refund.)

*...and Lu slinks in.   Chic c’est la vie.

Oh MAN the Dorinda-Lu stuff coming up.   Dorinda seems a thousand percent out of control.  We know Sonja feeds blogs stories, whereas Lu for her many and manifest faults, hasn’t done her dirty that way.  This upcoming fight seems horrible.

Edited by Midnight Cheese
Doris v Lu
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, Mozelle said:

This is why I don't buy that Bethenny is any kind of scared of Dorinda. Bethenny? The same one who had no qualms about insinuating that John (and, by extension, Dorinda) loves some nose candy? If Bethenny is ready and willing to get in the mud, she can't then turn around and claim feeling unsafe around another HW. The math ain't mathin'.

Bethenny loves her a bauble, and Carole hasn't shown any interest in wanting to be married again. How is that the chances were higher that Carole was interested in an engagement ring over Bethenny being interested?

Harry Winston is not Carole’s jewelry style.  Bethenny is dripping with Cartier and Hermes baubles so it fits her vibe.  

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, bagger said:

Dorinda has serious anger management issues that I can not believe have never been checked by someone close to her. There is very rarely a disagreement with Dorinda it is always and all out war with her. 

She has been offensive and on a few occasions I’ve worries that she will become physical.

Yup.  And she gets very nasty.  She hits way below the belt.  For cripes sake, in the previews she makes Luann cry!!  Even Bethenny didn't make her cry when she went off on her.  It's terrible of me but I can't wait to see what happens!  Lol.  I just hope these ladies wake up and finally tell her she needs help.  She gets away with a lot.

• Love 14
(edited)
2 hours ago, Barbara Please said:

One would need to wear a spit guard when dining with Dorinda. A torrent of spit comes raining down when she's drunk and ranting away. She's become an embarrassing slobbering buzzkill. 

Bethenny, love or hate her, is very quick witted. I died when she made the comment about the coffins. I get her humour. Tinsley obviously read it completely wrong. And then in the previews when she was mimicking Ramona flirting...  DED.

You're so right about Dorinda.  She spits and sputters.  It's disgusting

All the women except Tinsley cracked up at the coffin comment.  I couldn't stop laughing.

1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

You don't have to be about to be engaged to look at engagement rings or to buy one.   

Tinsley was being overly defensive about the wedding dress escapade.   She may have realized it was ridiculous.   Her new BFF Carole even laughed at her.

Hannah!   OMG!   I forgot about Hannah!   Thank you to the Bravo gods for keeping her off my TV.

ETA:   I can't quit Bethenny either.   She cracks me up!

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 16
25 minutes ago, bagger said:

Dorinda has serious anger management issues that I can not believe have never been checked by someone close to her. There is very rarely a disagreement with Dorinda it is always and all out war with her. 

She has been offensive and on a few occasions I’ve worries that she will become physical.

I’m sure Heather now understands the scene Dorinda made with her over the F word.  It came out of nowhere.

16 minutes ago, Sai said:

Yup.  And she gets very nasty.  She hits way below the belt.  For cripes sake, in the previews she makes Luann cry!!  Even Bethenny didn't make her cry when she went off on her.  It's terrible of me but I can't wait to see what happens!  Lol.  I just hope these ladies wake up and finally tell her she needs help.  She gets away with a lot.

You would think that slicing your hand open, in a drunken rage, and not realizing it, would be a clue.

• Love 15

Dorinda has that certain look lately like she is losing her confidence.  She’s been a little meak since  Luann got arrested.  She might be afraid she’s next if she doesn’t stop drinking.  She went overboard with her acting this episode to secure her Apple.  She was surprised that her numbers were low compared to the others on WWHL with Andy.  I think everyone is tired of her outbursts and drunken behavior.  Is she a fan favorite, or could she possibly go.  Bethenny on the other hand was on a roll last episode.  A born comedian.  Everything she came out with was hilarious you have to admit, like her or not.  Tinsley was childish to get mad.  IMO of course.

• Love 18