Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E12: Every Mayflower Has Its Thorn

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

That goes for Carole's ole two-faced ass too.   Although, forgive me ya'll it's been 13 days since my last confession.   When she said let's just be honest that dress was the real crime.  I cackled louder than necessary.   I actually didn't think she was being serious in her fashion criticism, because Carole, really girl? rather than using an irresistible opportunity to make a joke.   I hope we find out at the reunion, but I'd bet money that when Lu heard it, she laughed. 

I still chuckle when I think of Carole's remark.  It doesn't matter to me that the dress wasn't so bad it constituted a crime or that Carole's taste is so perfect she can make pronouncements on such things.  I just think had a tiny kernel of truth--not a great dress--and the delivery was perfect, and I'd bet that LuAnn laughed, too.

• Love 13
44 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

That's the thing.  The booze brings out the bitch.  It wouldn't surprise me if she has started drinking more heavily since the show began and drinks all day.  The slurring she does when drunk, that the editors think is hilarious, I find tragic.  And calling it slurring is actually a compliment, you can barely find actual words in what she says.   It is so unbecoming of anyone 

Don’t forget the wild gesticulations (which she does even when not drunk)!

• Love 3
Just now, chewycandy said:

Don’t forget the wild gesticulations (which she does even when not drunk)!

HA!  She could put an eye out!  As a fellow hand talker I understand some flailing but she is in another realm.

• Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think the G is for Gstaad

LOL  (and the U in QUILTBAG is for Updo!)

She seems like a puppy that Dorinda is kicking.

I dunno -- I think Sonja is less a puppy being kicked and more a wolf in sheep's clothing -- anyone who can breezily dump longtime animal companions for convenience (not due to being unable financially/physically to care for them) is one selfish asshole, and more than equal to battling Doris.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 17
5 hours ago, chewycandy said:

They’re “taking a break” and she said the decision to break up came before the wedding dress ep aired. 

Thank you.  He would have run for the hills after seeing the wedding dress/baby eggs episode.  I just don’t think they are a good couple.  I have a feeling her immaturity and umbilical cord still attached to mommy, is too much for him.  He seems very laid back.

• Love 6
(edited)
6 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Is it some unwritten rule to contact your friend if you run into their significant other while out and about?  I must be a horrible friend, because the thought of texting someone specifically to say "hey, I ran into your f*&% buddy" would never occur to me (unless it was about Tom, or there was something significant to share). I would probably mention it in our next conversation, but I don't think I'd go out of my way.

I'm with you on this one.  

It would almost seem redundant to do so, anyway, since that area is Tom's stomping grounds and if what Tinsley (who?) says is true, it's a very "small" community where everybody knows everybody else and all go to the same restaurants, etc.

I would think *not* seeing Tom in that area would be more unusual than seeing him everywhere.

I would think texting a friend to let her know I was seeing her ex going on about his life around town would be like rubbing salt into a wound.  I would find it insensitive, unless the dude was some creeper/stalker whose whereabouts were previously unknown.  

I don't get why these women seemed to think Luann was (or any of them would be) entitled to a Tom version of Where's Waldo in West Palm Beach.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 11
8 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

HA!  She could put an eye out!  As a fellow hand talker I understand some flailing but she is in another realm.

Dorinda reminds me of Animal only she has an invisible drum set

animal-muppet-gif-9.gif

I think Dorinda harbors anger towards both Sonja and Bethenny because of the cocaine comments at the reunion.

Sonja has Dorinda's undying hatred because she further went on to have several published interviews where she claimed Dorinda "everybody knows she parties" Sonja also didn't treat Dorinda particularly well on her first season as Dorinda was a threat to her apple and "stole" Ramona from her.

Dorinda was still a bit peeved with Bethenny about the cocaine comment but she was DUNZO after the PR plane ride. Dorinda wants us all to concentrate on Bethenny calling her a drunk and NOT on what came out of Dorinda's own mouth about John. What I got out of the conversation, was that Dorinda loves John, but she's not in love with him, she doesn't  to change the status of their relationship and she will not make more of a commitment. She doesn't want to take a break from him, because she doesn't want to be back on the dating scene because she might not be able to find someone else, but she needs John because she doesn't want to die alone. She's going to talk how terrible a person Bethenny is that puts labels on her and hints at being set up by Bethenny and production for her being drunk and not taking any responsibility for her bad behavior. Dorinda herself said she a "vengeful bitch" and I think she plays a major role in the Carole Bethenny tension.

• Love 10
(edited)

Where would this season be without Luanne?! MVP ?

Yep, smooth criminal stole the show.

Jesus, Dorinda is a nasty bitch. 

Seriously, what's her damage? Did Mr. Morgan turn her down back in the day? I love how she would feel idiotic wearing something associated with her first husband - who, according to Dorinda's own logic, was just an injector to her semen receptacle - yet, she doesn't seem to be the least bit embarrassed by her frequent trips to Blackout City and Rage Town.

I wouldn't normally advocate violence, and I know she's a lover not a fighter, but if Sonja decides to put an imprint of that signet ring onto Dorinda's sanctimonious, pickled ass? I'm front row and center for that shit.

(I can just hear Michael Kors, Project Runway circa 2008: "She looks like a farty prison matron impersonating Donatella impersonating Elvis in a track suit. And why is she wearing white nursing shoes? Is she doing CPR at this event? Is that what the heavy necklace is about? --   it's a portable blood pressure cuff? -- or maybe  she's into that Japanese bondage roping --  the one that sounds like a small dog breed-- and why is that top so big? My god, it's the clown car of tops -- who is IN there? Is Nina in there? Is THAT where she hid when I told her my pool boy Ramon wasn't interested in a threesome?   -- I'm sorry, but this whole look is just SAD. You've made her seem eight thousand years old with a fashion IQ of 2 -- a navy floral print with a short cuffed sleeve would be so much more YOUTHFUL AND PRETTY!!")

Brillarious. Man, I miss that ol' snarky tangerine on PR.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, Barbara Please said:

Sonja gets an effin' deer put on some slippers. Whoop-de-doo! Dorinda needs to have several seats this week. Her constant harping on Sonja was mean, and uncalled for. Who gives a shit? 

Lu looked gorgeous. Sobriety is definitely working in favour for Sonja and Lu. They both look amazing. Sonja's heartfelt hug to Lu was very genuine. Lu handled the evening very well, and she is my favorite housewife. She manages go with the flow, and is very forgiving. She deserves better than Tom the scumbag. 

Ramona is the worst. What a shitty fake friend. 

Squeaky didn't like that Lu's arrest bumped up her mugshot. It's not all about you, Princess Braids. Go try on some more wedding dresses. 

I don't like Carole, but I actually loved the dinosaur sweater. *hides*  Her overbite was very pronounced when she was hee-hawing about Lu's arrest dress in the car. Just remember, Carole...karma. She'll come for you soon enough. 

Now THAT is funny!!!  ???

• Love 5
3 hours ago, cheewhiz said:

I just don't buy Lu as an alcoholic. Between her admission of alcoholism and her trip to rehab, she's giving the judge what he wants to hear and see. In other words, it's good for her court case (4 felonies!) and I believe she will be drinking again once the case is over and enough time has passed, or someone else does something stupid and takes the spotlight off of her. She won't do jail time because of her admission of alcoholism and her "treatment centre" time., and her place in "NY society" Celebrities do this all the time, get caught with DUI or something else, go to rehab, not to jail,lather, rinse, repeat. Just my opinion, 

She won't do jail time because a) she's 50+ years old and a first time offender b) jails are overcrowded, court dockets are full, the DA has bigger fish to fry, and c) she's remorseful as evidenced by her stay in rehab. That said, I agree she's not an alcoholic but I do think the rehab helped to see that she was using alcohol to mask pain and hopefully provided her with some counseling.  She certainly seems in a much better place now. 

• Love 24

Whew!   I finally finished reading this entire thread!    What day is it?  LOL

I'm going to rewatch before I add my two cents.    For now, I'll just say that Dorinda looks awful in her THs.   What's with the white hair and dark purple lipstick?   She reminded me of Cruella DeVille. 

• Love 15
12 minutes ago, snarts said:

She won't do jail time because a) she's 50+ years old and a first time offender b) jails are overcrowded, court dockets are full, the DA has bigger fish to fry, and c) she's remorseful as evidenced by her stay in rehab. That said, I agree she's not an alcoholic but I do think the rehab helped to see that she was using alcohol to mask pain and hopefully provided her with some counseling.  She certainly seems in a much better place now. 

Agreed.  Rewatching previous seasons, I don't believe I've ever seen Luann inebriated at her home. 

I think she was basically a social drinker who occasionally went overboard (Hello Pirate! and other occasions).  

I agree that she was self-medicating after all of the events of the preceding year. 

I wish her well, as I wish anyone who struggles with alcohol (or drug) use well.  

• Love 10
17 hours ago, film noire said:

LOL (such a great description!)

For Dorinda,  Sonja has now permanently entered BEFC (Bitch Eating Free Crackers :) territory.

Beyond rich. Fashion snobbery from Carole Radziwill, the style guru who brought us this to-die-for  (as in, "die before I'd wear it") look below  (I can just hear Michael Kors, Project Runway circa 2008: "She looks like a farty prison matron impersonating Donatella impersonating Elvis in a track suit. And why is she wearing white nursing shoes? Is she doing CPR at this event? Is that what the heavy necklace is about? --   it's a portable blood pressure cuff? -- or maybe  she's into that Japanese bondage roping --  the one that sounds like a small dog breed-- and why is that top so big? My god, it's the clown car of tops -- who is IN there? Is Nina in there? Is THAT where she hid when I told her my pool boy Ramon wasn't interested in a threesome?   -- I'm sorry, but this whole look is just SAD. You've made her seem eight thousand years old with a fashion IQ of 2 -- a navy floral print with a short cuffed sleeve would be so much more YOUTHFUL AND PRETTY!!")

carole track suit.jpg

Bingo! We have Bethenny Bingo!

(One question still remains unanswered about that night,  @Happy Camper -- did Bethenny throw Skinnygirl?)

I read this in MK voice! Sounds exactly like him....farty....HEE!

• Love 2
(edited)

Didn't Dorinda introduce Tom to LuAnn?   I wonder if Dorinda knew that Tom was "a dick" before introducing the two of them.  If I had introduced a friend to someone like him (even if I didn't know he was that way,) I'd still be apologizing right and left for making such a horrible mistake.  I've noticed that Dorinda hasn't said a word about it.   

Put a deer on it!

film noire, your comment has me humming Beyoncé's song 'Put a Ring on It' with 'If you liked it then you should've put a deer on it, If you liked it then you should've put a deer on it, oh, oh, oh......'

Edited by ChitChat
  • Love 5

Poor Tin Foil. Because of Luann, her mugshot is back at the top of Google. Guess what, dumb ass? You wouldn’t have to worry about it if you had behaved and not been arrested in the first damn place!! I’m so disappointed in Carole. She’s been on this show too long. She’s turned from being a nice, mellow, person into a mean girl. Not a good look.

• Love 2

Just to put in my two cents:

widows usually keep their husband’s last name until they remarry.

women who divorce have the option of keeping their husband’s name OR going back to their prior name. 

Generally women who have children from the marriage keep the same last name as their child (unless they remarry, of course!)

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

I'm with you on this one.  

It would almost seem redundant to do so, anyway, since that area is Tom's stomping grounds and if what Tinsley (who?) says is true, it's a very "small" community where everybody knows everybody else and all go to the same restaurants, etc.

I would think *not* seeing Tom in that area would be more unusual than seeing him everywhere.

I would think texting a friend to let her know I was seeing her ex going on about his life around town would be like rubbing salt into a wound.  I would find it insensitive, unless the dude was some creeper/stalker whose whereabouts were previously unknown.  

I don't get why these women seemed to think Luann was (or any of them would be) entitled to a Tom version of Where's Waldo in West Palm Beach.  

I thought they said that Ramona was having drinks with Tom/running into him back in NYC at the Regency, not just in PB! LOL

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Dorinda reminds me of Animal only she has an invisible drum set

animal-muppet-gif-9.gif

I think Dorinda harbors anger towards both Sonja and Bethenny because of the cocaine comments at the reunion.

Sonja has Dorinda's undying hatred because she further went on to have several published interviews where she claimed Dorinda "everybody knows she parties" Sonja also didn't treat Dorinda particularly well on her first season as Dorinda was a threat to her apple and "stole" Ramona from her.

Dorinda was still a bit peeved with Bethenny about the cocaine comment but she was DUNZO after the PR plane ride. Dorinda wants us all to concentrate on Bethenny calling her a drunk and NOT on what came out of Dorinda's own mouth about John. What I got out of the conversation, was that Dorinda loves John, but she's not in love with him, she doesn't  to change the status of their relationship and she will not make more of a commitment. She doesn't want to take a break from him, because she doesn't want to be back on the dating scene because she might not be able to find someone else, but she needs John because she doesn't want to die alone. She's going to talk how terrible a person Bethenny is that puts labels on her and hints at being set up by Bethenny and production for her being drunk and not taking any responsibility for her bad behavior. Dorinda herself said she a "vengeful bitch" and I think she plays a major role in the Carole Bethenny tension.

Dorinda has said similar things about John in the last couple of seasons so I don't think it has anything to do with John. I do agree that more likely than not, Dorinda is upset about Bethenny's/Sonja's comments about them doing/using cocaine both on the show and in interviews. I can also believe that she is upset that Bethenny never took ownership, in fact Bethenny denied saying it even though she said it on camera, that she would not attend anything if Sonja was there, which is why Dorinda uninvited Sonja to her house, which started Sonja on her war path against Dorinda in the tabloids. Dorinda has also voiced that she is tired of watching Bethenny run over the others like she did Luann, Sonja, Ramona at Dorinda's house. In other words, it is a number of thigs all rolled up into 1 big bag of crazy with Dorinda, Bethenny and Sonja.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Dorinda named a number of them last season, as did Luann and Tinsley. When they confronted Sonja, she kind of admitted to doing it by saying she loves when 
"her" name is in the press and they should get over it but she refused to apologize or stop doing it. 

That's right I do remember that.  And yeah, that would piss me off too!

• Love 5
(edited)
4 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

That's right I do remember that.  And yeah, that would piss me off too!

Now try and imagine how Bethenny would react if Sonja were giving stories, be they true or false, to page six about her! She would never, ever forgive her and she would do everything she could to get Sonja fired from the cast but as long as she isn't Sonja's target, it's Ok with her and the others are just supposed to forgive Sonja! 

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 11
26 minutes ago, pieinmyeye said:

Poor Tin Foil. Because of Luann, her mugshot is back at the top of Google. Guess what, dumb ass? You wouldn’t have to worry about it if you had behaved and not been arrested in the first damn place!! I’m so disappointed in Carole. She’s been on this show too long. She’s turned from being a nice, mellow, person into a mean girl. Not a good look.

Am I the only one who didn't think Tinsley was genuinely bitching about that? I thought she was kind of poking fun at herself. 

• Love 21
1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

Am I the only one who didn't think Tinsley was genuinely bitching about that? I thought she was kind of poking fun at herself. 

It was 50/50 IMO. She even repeated that on WWHL that night, so I do think she was a bit upset that her mugshot was being shown again.

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, pieinmyeye said:

Hah!

Tinsley was on WWHL and said she and Scott were not together right now.

I'm starting to believe the reason she wants Scott is because she really doesn't want kids.

She's clings to a man who already has broken up with her 2 times that we know of, who had text fights with him when they were broken up (that was revealed the time she met with Luann), she said she would pack up and live with him in Chicago but hasn't because he never put that offer on the table (revealed in Vermont)

She says she wants kids, but she wants the big wedding first. Even if Scott got back with her tomorrow and proposed, I don't see them eloping as she seems to want a big shindig which will take at least a year to plan.

I see her using Scott as a means to buy time...so if the time ever comes that he wants to commit - it will be physically impossible for her to carry a baby. The seesawing on Scott's part is also an excuse to keep drinking Tito's

She said Scott thought trying on wedding dresses was funny.

I think it went more like this...

Tinsley...so my mom was in town and we went out and tried on a bunch of wedding dresses and then called my fertility doctor

Scott....laughs nervously while slowly backing up to the door exit

giphy.gif

• Love 7

Carol and that track suit is just awful and the white boots (we saw her wearing them as she was getting in the car to go to the spa weekend) makes me think of what Lu said to Alex, "even Gucci makes a mistake."  I'd rather wear the floral number Lu wore at her arraignment.

What is with Dorinda?  Why so much hate for those cute fox shoes of Sonja's?

• Love 7

Add me to the list of people that don't see why Ramona has to justify seeing Tom.  Her inviting Melissa to that one party seemed more insensitive than going to one of his parties while he's in Palm Beach.  That didn't bother Lu at all.  So why would she need to text Lu that she saw Tom at all?  I mean Lu has broken girl code before -- remember her leaving with Harry Dubin when he supposedly was seeing Sonja?  

I'm guessing this is just the typical "let's make something out of nothing for the cameras."

That said, I could see Ramona going apeshit if Lu attended a Mario party!

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Watching WWHL and Tinsely looks so much better with her hair a little shorter and straighter.  She actually looks pretty (and I've never thought she was all that).

Yes!  Those played out curls and the extra length needed to go.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Thank you.  He would have run for the hills after seeing the wedding dress/baby eggs episode.  I just don’t think they are a good couple.  I have a feeling her immaturity and umbilical cord still attached to mommy, is too much for him.  He seems very laid back.

You know what’s gross about him? He clearly uses her for FREE advertising during the season then promptly dumps her in the middle (still airing) yet she is so desperate she just keeps saying WE’RE ON A BREAK IT WONT STICK! Stage 5 clinger indeed, but it’s his fault for stringing her along. He’s not much to look at but this makes me think he’s not such a nice guy. I feel kind of bad for her, good thing he lives far enough away she can’t do a drop by (stalk by)! 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, JD5166 said:

You know what’s gross about him? He clearly uses her for FREE advertising during the season then promptly dumps her in the middle (still airing) yet she is so desperate she just keeps saying WE’RE ON A BREAK IT WONT STICK! Stage 5 clinger indeed, but it’s his fault for stringing her along. He’s not much to look at but this makes me think he’s not such a nice guy. I feel kind of bad for her, good thing he lives far enough away she can’t do a drop by (stalk by)! 

I highly doubt that the Coupon Cabin ads have been free, or that the cast was not paid.

• Love 2

Can Carole please get a stylist that doesn't work for Garanimals?  

She should consider herself lucky that you can't be legally penalized for fashion affronteries because girl would have every other Ho combined beaten with regard to felonies. 

Her glee over seeing LuAnn post-clinker and hoping she was really low was gross.  Carole is an asshole.

Ramona is a major jerk for texting Tom.  Did he have the only party in town? Is his dick like the Wonka Golden Ticket? I don't get it.

Lu looked fantastic.  I hope these hags don't bring her down.  

Sonja and Bethenny made me laugh with their roommate shenanigans.  

Dorinda certainly has a hard on for reminding Sonja that she's divorced.  If she wants to wear the Morgan crest on her finger or foot, leave her alone. She's no longer married to Morgan, Dorinda is no longer married to Richard.  Done and done.

• Love 15
42 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Add me to the list of people that don't see why Ramona has to justify seeing Tom.  Her inviting Melissa to that one party seemed more insensitive than going to one of his parties while he's in Palm Beach.  That didn't bother Lu at all.  So why would she need to text Lu that she saw Tom at all?  I mean Lu has broken girl code before -- remember her leaving with Harry Dubin when he supposedly was seeing Sonja?  

I'm guessing this is just the typical "let's make something out of nothing for the cameras."

Luann didn't leave with Harry, that was a lie Sonja/Ramona told for sympathy. Luann left with Heather, Carole and the rest of the cast and Harry got into the cab with them even though he was not invited to go. Oh, and Sonja/Ramona went dancing with the rest of them as well. LOL

• Love 10
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Luann didn't leave with Harry, that was a lie Sonja/Ramona told for sympathy. Luann left with Heather, Carole and the rest of the cast and Harry got into the cab with them even though he was not invited to go. Oh, and Sonja/Ramona went dancing with the rest of them as well. LOL

Ah, thanks!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, snarts said:

I'm an alcoholic and we tend to see them everywhere,  but I agree, I don't think Lu is. Dorinda and Sonja in the other hand,  oh yeah. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

Can Carole please get a stylist that doesn't work for Garanimals?  

She should consider herself lucky that you can't be legally penalized for fashion affronteries because girl would have every other Ho combined beaten with regard to felonies. 

Her glee over seeing LuAnn post-clinker and hoping she was really low was gross.  Carole is an asshole.

Ramona is a major jerk for texting Tom.  Did he have the only party in town? Is his dick like the Wonka Golden Ticket? I don't get it.

Lu looked fantastic.  I hope these hags don't bring her down.  

Sonja and Bethenny made me laugh with their roommate shenanigans.  

Dorinda certainly has a hard on for reminding Sonja that she's divorced.  If she wants to wear the Morgan crest on her finger or foot, leave her alone. She's no longer married to Morgan, Dorinda is no longer married to Richard.  Done and done.

I like Carole, I think her new hairstyle looks great, she has an amazing body in a swimsuit, she dresses how trendy New Yorker’s dress, she’s not a drunk, she gets along with all the girls, she had an amazing career, she was bff’s with Carolyn Bissette Kennedy, and she has lots of very close friends.  Other than a few snarky comments here and there, she is kind to the other ladies.  I think she is a beautiful woman who lives life on her own terms, dresses as she wants to, never gets sloppy drunk, and is very intelligent.  Yes, she has an overbite, we could go off on every housewife about their not perfect faces and bodies....it’s life.  None of us are perfect.  IMO, to have been, and hopefully still is, a great friend to momma Heather tells me all I need to know about her character.  She’s a true friend.  While Beth, away on vacation, was rapid fire texting Carole over the summer about their misunderstanding, Carole was caring for a close friend who lost her husband.  I find Carole to be the most loyal to her friends.  I’d gladly have her as a close friend.  She’s lived a fascinating life, personally and professionally, and is a ride or die friend.  Even the puppet master Bethenny cannot understand that she broke really important promises to Carole, and Carole will probably never trust her again.

• Love 13
(edited)
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Carol and that track suit is just awful and the white boots (we saw her wearing them as she was getting in the car to go to the spa weekend) makes me think of what Lu said to Alex, "even Gucci makes a mistake."  I'd rather wear the floral number Lu wore at her arraignment.

What is with Dorinda?  Why so much hate for those cute fox shoes of Sonja's?

I actually liked the track suit....it didn’t look frumpy as most do, and it looked comfy.  Big fat NO on the shoes.  She should have worn tennis shoes.  Where do you get a cropped, fitted sweatshirt to go with sweatpants, without looking like a slob.  I would wear that in a heartbeat.

I also loved both of Lu’s floral dresses.  I’m a sucker for them....especially with a drop waist or fit and flair skirt.  Classy, yet comfortable.  I cannot stand all of these skin tight dresses, even if I can wear them semi-comfortably.

Edited by ButterQueen
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

I like Carole, I think her new hairstyle looks great, she has an amazing body in a swimsuit, she dresses how trendy New Yorker’s dress, she’s not a drunk, she gets along with all the girls, she had an amazing career, she was bff’s with Carolyn Bissette Kennedy, and she has lots of very close friends.  Other than a few snarky comments here and there, she is kind to the other ladies.  I think she is a beautiful woman who lives life on her own terms, dresses as she wants to, never gets sloppy drunk, and is very intelligent.  Yes, she has an overbite, we could go off on every housewife about their not perfect faces and bodies....it’s life.  None of us are perfect.  IMO, to have ben, and hopefully still is, a great friend to momma Heather tells me all I need to know about her character.  She’s a true friend.  While Beth, away on vacation, was rapid fire texting Carole over the summer about their misunderstanding, Carole was caring for a close friend who lost her husband.  I find Carole to be the most loyal to her friends.  I’d gladly have her as a close friend.  She’s lived a fascinating life, personally and professionally, and is a ride or die friend.  Even the puppet master Bethenny cannot understand that she broke really important promises to Carole, and Carole will probably never trust her again.

I've had a love/hate thing for Carole over her time period on RHONY, but it is closer to loving her for the most part.  She does seem to have a lot of close friends and long-term friendships and I think that does say a lot about her as a person.  Does she make snarky comments?  Sure.  But isn't that what they are supposed to do?  This show wouldn't be very entertaining without them all making snarky comments about whatever situation they are in.  And while I love LuAnn, I can't blame Carole for her reactions to LuAnn's arrest.  The arrest was kind of shocking, particularly for someone who sang "Money Can't Buy You Class" and was insufferable about her Countess title for the first couple of seasons.  In addition, her pedophile comments about Carole dating Adam were really low blows.  So yeah, if I were Carole, I'd probably be somewhat amused by it all. However, I get the impression that Carole would be the first to be supportive of LuAnn not drinking whereas I could see Dorinda and the other drunks at some point encouraging her to drink with them again.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I've had a love/hate thing for Carole over her time period on RHONY, but it is closer to loving her for the most part.  She does seem to have a lot of close friends and long-term friendships and I think that does say a lot about her as a person.  Does she make snarky comments?  Sure.  But isn't that what they are supposed to do?  This show wouldn't be very entertaining without them all making snarky comments about whatever situation they are in.  And while I love LuAnn, I can't blame Carole for her reactions to LuAnn's arrest.  The arrest was kind of shocking, particularly for someone who sang "Money Can't Buy You Class" and was insufferable about her Countess title for the first couple of seasons.  In addition, her pedophile comments about Carole dating Adam were really low blows.  So yeah, if I were Carole, I'd probably be somewhat amused by it all. However, I get the impression that Carole would be the first to be supportive of LuAnn not drinking whereas I could see Dorinda and the other drunks at some point encouraging her to drink with them again.

Absolutely.  They all pick on each other a bit, but no doubt Carole will be cheering LuAnn on.  To me, the most egregious thing was Ramona trying to get invited to Tom’s party.  No excuse for that at all, unless Ramona is getting desperate and wants a ride on the Tom love train.  She professes to love these women as friends, but what she did was the lowest.  She gets worse every season.  I wish they would let her go and bring on someone fresh.  Ramona is a bitch to the bone.  She doesn’t have a truthful bone in her body.  I can see why Mario wanted out.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I promise I love you for this.   49% of me wants to laugh at the bittersweetness of it.     The other 51.  You'll see more of this if you watch World News Tonight, tonight with David Muir.  On Tuesday in Pittsburgh, PA, my daughter's boyfriend's best friend was shot by a police officer who'd been on the job merely hours.   I was about to say it was because he ran from the cops during a traffic stop.  More accurately, the because is: a black "man" ran from the cops during a traffic stop.   His name was Antwon Rose.  He graduated from a ceremony I was supposed to attend on June 7th.  He was 17 years old.     My daughter asked if she and her bf could take my car and go on an ice cream run.   I said no.    Lemme get back to some regularly scheduled foolishness before I bust out bawling.   The point is, the option to cut a whole entire fool talking to the police is an honor.  Lu should feel special. 

Oh, man. I heard about Antwon Rose, and woooo! I’m sorry for your daughter’s and her boyfriend’s loss, Zaldamo. 

8 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I think LuAnn is equally as self-centered as Ramona. LuAnn is perfectly fine behaving badly toward the women, and yet still expects that they treat her as though she’s their bestest friend ever. This rehab stay she had may be the first time I’ve *ever* seen LuAnn reflective about anything concerning how she acts.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, zenme said:

I don't mind the signet ring. It was a gift. The shoes though? Too much.

The shoes that are part of "her shoe line " that bears "her family crest". The Morgan's ain't  her family no more. If she starts referring to them as her daughter's family, ok. But the new wife is family now. Sonja is just an ex that they despise so much they spent years trying to avoid paying a measly settlement to (measly to Morgan's I mean).

• Love 8

Dorinda’s issue is not that she keeps Morgan as her last name it’s that she uses that name, it’s townhouse, it’s borrowed buttler and the assorted trappings of an ex husband who’s divovrce has lasted longer than their 7-8 marriage.

• Love 6

My question about the "Insignia" or "Crest" is wouldn't she have to get a sign off on the shoe from the family? And if she did wouldn't they get a cut of the profit from the sale of the shoe? I know its not her shoe line (she said that when she was talking to Bethany) so what exactly does she get out of the deal? are we sure she is even involved? This just seems like the logistics of the sale of the shoe with the family crest would just be a big ol mess..

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Sonja should have taken a lesson from Kyle Richards (RHBH) and said the deer on the shoe was "inspired by" the Morgan family crest. 

you know if she had free rain of that crest she would have been slapping it on everything from her toaster to her wine..... So the family has to have some control over it

• Love 4
16 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Lol!  Now this, I don't fault her for.  Wherever bologna/e is described in print as meat, meat must appear in quotations.  

Hey tv sister! hey boo, heeeyyyyyy.   It's trash but I still can't take my eyes off em.

Nick-Offerman-%E2%80%93-Lol.gif

This.   She came through practically singing the Golden Girls theme song.   So look here, if your heart is true, you really are a pal and a confidante?  Whatchu gone do is open exactly the way Sonja did.   There's no need to call whenever you see my ex, what the hell for?   And there probably isn't a need to call me out the blue saying he invited you somewhere.  But the next time we cross paths and you see I'm doing well, without me asking, sit next to me on the couch woman to woman, hello-Barbara?-this-is-Shirley-style and real smooth voice tell me what's up.    I don't waste too many words of praise on Sonja, but that?  Respect.   The difference is this other bitch wasn't invited, she was trying to invite herself.   No matter what Lu's mistakes were, she doesn't deserve a woman claiming to be her friend still trying to hang out with a man, whom she herself, describes as no fucking good.      

To wit:  

That goes for Carole's ole two-faced ass too.   Although, forgive me ya'll it's been 13 days since my last confession.   When she said let's just be honest that dress was the real crime.  I cackled louder than necessary.   I actually didn't think she was being serious in her fashion criticism, because Carole, really girl? rather than using an irresistible opportunity to make a joke.   I hope we find out at the reunion, but I'd bet money that when Lu heard it, she laughed.  

Girl?

NEWTicketMachinelargermaxcolortransbette

I promise I love you for this.   49% of me wants to laugh at the bittersweetness of it.     The other 51.  You'll see more of this if you watch World News Tonight, tonight with David Muir.  On Tuesday in Pittsburgh, PA, my daughter's boyfriend's best friend was shot by a police officer who'd been on the job merely hours.   I was about to say it was because he ran from the cops during a traffic stop.  More accurately, the because is: a black "man" ran from the cops during a traffic stop.   His name was Antwon Rose.  He graduated from a ceremony I was supposed to attend on June 7th.  He was 17 years old.     My daughter asked if she and her bf could take my car and go on an ice cream run.   I said no.    Lemme get back to some regularly scheduled foolishness before I bust out bawling.   The point is, the option to cut a whole entire fool talking to the police is an honor.  Lu should feel special. 

I am the mother of a brown girl in America.She is nearly 16 years oldI am not at peace until she is safe in her bed every night. That could change at any moment for a brown or black family in an instant. 

Lu is very luky but that is by design. 

Prayer, love and light to you. Its why I keep writing and I keep fighting for  a fair world for our children if for no one else. 

Back to these hiefers. I wanted to smack Ramoaner when she compared adam and carole, scott and tinsley and got in a dig about Tom and Luane. Yet your little dates with him mattered? Bitch please. I love that Tom  said no thanks ramoanerr. 

• Love 7

Morning loves.  Ya'll are the best.  You let me drag the room down and everything.    I'm almost finished, I swear   :)

15 hours ago, film noire said:

I'm so sorry to hear that, Zaldamo -- from the news coverage, he looks like he was a sweet-faced young man with a very bright future -- condolences.  

Yeah babe from what I hear, he was a straight A student, heading to college with at least 2 full ride offers.  Good kid, loyal to the wrong crowd. 

15 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I've said this since the news broke.  Lu isn't a petite little thing, she's as tall as most men and quite strong - she was a serious danger to these cops.   She hurt one, resisted arrest, wrestled with them, and tried to escape.   Combined with her loud-mouthed friend being pushy and arguing with the cops, this would have been a deadly incident for POC.  I have no doubt.  The only question would be one dead or two.

After Trayvon Martin was shot, one of my news shows had male journalists of color discuss their experiences.  Jonathan Capehart talked of being taught by his mother that no matter what, he could not be running outdoors.  A black male running is a guilty person - full stop.

I heard the bare bones of this story, but my first thought was this was a cop who was just jonesing to shoot a gun.  Combined with the fear of his first day on the job, as well as racial profiling and probable inherent racism . . . .  We've seen this story enough to know the cop will go unpunished. 

I'm so sorry this happened to someone your daughter knows.

Now, my only is a girl.  She's heard me say stop running since she was 5 - I mean the reasons were different when she was a teeny weeny but since?  don't even move swiftly outside.   I'm barely stifling my giggles that it sort of fucked with her when she joined the track team.   

12 minutes ago, lamujerdecente said:

I am the mother of a brown girl in America.She is nearly 16 years oldI am not at peace until she is safe in her bed every night. That could change at any moment for a brown or black family in an instant. 

Lu is very luky but that is by design. 

Prayer, love and light to you. Its why I keep writing and I keep fighting for  a fair world for our children if for no one else. 

Back to these hiefers. I wanted to smack Ramoaner when she compared adam and carole, scott and tinsley and got in a dig about Tom and Luane. Yet your little dates with him mattered? Bitch please. I love that Tom  said no thanks ramoanerr. 

Mwahmwahmwahmwah.    Thanks darl.   Until there is more immersion, psychological and emotional training that goes into law enforcement, we gone worry till they bury us.   I'll stop here but not before saying thank you to you all, the kids are doing much better today.  

13 hours ago, jaync said:

Yep, smooth criminal stole the show.

Seriously, what's her damage? Did Mr. Morgan turn her down back in the day? I love how she would feel idiotic wearing something associated with her first husband - who, according to Dorinda's own logic, was just an injector to her semen receptacle - yet, she doesn't seem to be the least bit embarrassed by her frequent trips to Blackout City and Rage Town.

I wouldn't normally advocate violence, and I know she's a lover not a fighter, but if Sonja decides to put an imprint of that signet ring onto Dorinda's sanctimonious, pickled ass? I'm front row and center for that shit.

Brillarious. Man, I miss that ol' snarky tangerine on PR.

bwahaaaaaaa!!   

giphy.gif

we gotta come up with a nickname for her:  Queen of _____

13 hours ago, snarts said:

all nods.   one of her friends made mention of it but I also think the primary reason she won't do jail time is because she has the resources to avoid it.     I don't wanna go down a path again but Google the name Kaleif Browder if you get a chance.

13 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Didn't Dorinda introduce Tom to LuAnn?   I wonder if Dorinda knew that Tom was "a dick" before introducing the two of them.  If I had introduced a friend to someone like him (even if I didn't know he was that way,) I'd still be apologizing right and left for making such a horrible mistake.  I've noticed that Dorinda hasn't said a word about it.   

film noire, your comment has me humming Beyoncé's song 'Put a Ring on It' with 'If you liked it then you should've put a deer on it, If you liked it then you should've put a deer on it, oh, oh, oh......'

and now you've infected me

giphy.gif

• Love 14
9 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

I like Carole, I think her new hairstyle looks great, she has an amazing body in a swimsuit, she dresses how trendy New Yorker’s dress, she’s not a drunk, she gets along with all the girls, she had an amazing career, she was bff’s with Carolyn Bissette Kennedy, and she has lots of very close friends.  Other than a few snarky comments here and there, she is kind to the other ladies.  I think she is a beautiful woman who lives life on her own terms, dresses as she wants to, never gets sloppy drunk, and is very intelligent.  Yes, she has an overbite, we could go off on every housewife about their not perfect faces and bodies....it’s life.  None of us are perfect.  IMO, to have been, and hopefully still is, a great friend to momma Heather tells me all I need to know about her character.  She’s a true friend.  While Beth, away on vacation, was rapid fire texting Carole over the summer about their misunderstanding, Carole was caring for a close friend who lost her husband.  I find Carole to be the most loyal to her friends.  I’d gladly have her as a close friend.  She’s lived a fascinating life, personally and professionally, and is a ride or die friend.  Even the puppet master Bethenny cannot understand that she broke really important promises to Carole, and Carole will probably never trust her again.

Doesn't Carole have half custody of a dog that lives in California, with some fuck buddy rock star guy?  

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Doesn't Carole have half custody of a dog that lives in California, with some fuck buddy rock star guy?  

Short answer: no.

Long answer: Margaret is her boxer who stays in L.A. with a friend of hers. Whichever friend it is, it isn't the guy from Aerosmith, who I believe is who you're thinking of.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

Short answer: no.

Long answer: Margaret is her boxer who stays in L.A. with a friend of hers. Whichever friend it is, it isn't the guy from Aerosmith, who I believe is who you're thinking of.

Imagining Carole dating Stephen Tyler from Aerosmith!!   #twins :) 

• Love 8
13 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I have wondered about this several times myself. I think Dorinda knew Tom was a player and a d- -k, and thought that Lu would hit it off with him because she is a bit of a player, too. But I don’t think Dorinda expected Lu to want to be his wife. I think Dorinda thought they would just hang out and have fun. 

But at this point, if I were Dorinda, I would be apologizing to Lu again and again.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

wants a ride on the Tom love train.

I think this could be the reason.  She and Sawnya were both put off by the idea that Lu would dare date someone they had dated (hard not to do that, right?), and I can see the Ramona wheels turning to the point of wanting some sort of retribution in the form of at least hanging with Tom, at most bedding him.  I think her nasty mind would go there.  She is most definitely not a girls's girl.

1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

My question about the "Insignia" or "Crest" is wouldn't she have to get a sign off on the shoe from the family? And if she did wouldn't they get a cut of the profit from the sale of the shoe? I know its not her shoe line (she said that when she was talking to Bethany) so what exactly does she get out of the deal? are we sure she is even involved? This just seems like the logistics of the sale of the shoe with the family crest would just be a big ol mess..

If it had actually been their crest, possibly.

It isn't.  It's a generic stag profile from what I can tell.

• Love 4