Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E12: Every Mayflower Has Its Thorn

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Gem 10 said:

Lol, yes.  But, wasn’t there a moment of doubt before the wedding when they were thinking of not going thru with it, but decided to get married anyhow being that all preparations were in place?

Yes. I think Lu behaved more like a 20-something than a 50-something.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

How the hell did she get into the room in the first place? I mean was it unlocked because Her key wouldn't work in someone else s door.. something sounds off about the story

She explained that maid was in the room for turndown service, which is why the door was open/ajar.

I think Luann's move from the Hamptons to the Catskills is more a lifestyle vs. financial move.  More serene, less social.  Plus, it's closer to her family in CT.  I can see on a lake with her boat, doing yoga on the dock.

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Lol, yes.  But, wasn’t there a moment of doubt before the wedding when they were thinking of not going thru with it, but decided to get married anyhow being that all preparations were in place?

I think so

But that feather was calling

4 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Yes. I think Lu behaved more like a 20-something than a 50-something.

I swear, most of them seem desperate to get a man.  You would think in that big city they could find a decent guy, but they can’t.  Scary.  I’m gonna keep mine .. close.  Haha.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, snarts said:

I think Luann's move from the Hamptons to the Catskills is more a lifestyle vs. financial move.  More serene, less social.  Plus, it's closer to her family in CT.  I can see on a lake with her boat, doing yoga on the dock.

Maybe but I really think LuAnn's decision is a financial one.    She can buy a great house in the Catskills for much less than what she'll get for the Sag Harbor house and pocket the rest.   She has to plan for life after RHONY and retirement.  

If she wants to visit family in CT, taking the ferry across Long Island Sound is the best way to go. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Maybe but I really think LuAnn's decision is a financial one.    She can buy a great house in the Catskills for much less than what she'll get for the Sag Harbor house and pocket the rest.   She has to plan for life after RHONY and retirement.  

If she wants to visit family in CT, taking the ferry across Long Island Sound is the best way to go. 

Yup.  Seems financial to me too.  She had to pay plenty to get out of that arrest mess.  But, she loved the Hamptons and the house.  I think she’s going to miss it a lot.  I think the quiet upstate will get to her.  Then again, she has the apartment in the city, which is plenty of socialization.  And, she likes to ski, so upstate is ideal.  Nice to have that kind of money to move around.

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, artisto said:

Perhaps she thought that she was "the one".

The one he would be so enamored of...he would stop the womanizing.

A feather in her cap.

Alas, no feather.

How many times, in how many ways, can we disabuse the fantasy that they're the one who can change someone?

46 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Who knows how many weddings have been consummated for those very reasons.

• Love 11
39 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I swear, most of them seem desperate to get a man.  You would think in that big city they could find a decent guy, but they can’t.  Scary.  I’m gonna keep mine .. close.  Haha.

Maybe the women who really want a man to commit should rent in Alaska during the non-filming months, find a nice non-womanizer, nail that down, and bring the guy back to NY.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

How the hell did she get into the room in the first place? I mean was it unlocked because Her key wouldn't work in someone else s door.. something sounds off about the story

The story is that she and her "friend" stumbled off the elevator, on the wrong floor, and went to a room (presumably in same location as her room on different floor), and the door was open because the housekeeper was working in the room.  I believe the housekeeper is the one that called hotel security, who then called the police when she wouldn't leave an wouldn't listen.

10 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Maybe the women who really want a man to commit should rent in Alaska during the non-filming months, find a nice non-womanizer, nail that down, and bring the guy back to NY.

Yes!  An alcoholic Inuit!  That's the ticket.

<kidding>  <mostly>

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

There's a reason they are living in Alaska ...

• Love 7
56 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Yup.  Seems financial to me too.  She had to pay plenty to get out of that arrest mess.  But, she loved the Hamptons and the house.  I think she’s going to miss it a lot.  I think the quiet upstate will get to her.  Then again, she has the apartment in the city, which is plenty of socialization.  And, she likes to ski, so upstate is ideal.  Nice to have that kind of money to move around.

I don't see LuAnn staying in that apartment.    She seems to be very careful with her money and a penthouse on the upper west side is expensive.   I think it's probably a short term rental and she'll be moving into something more affordable.  

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Lol, you are so right.  N.Y. Are crazy bitches.  They fall in bushes, go without makeup, make fun of themselves, fight and kiss the next minute.  Love them.  I’m apprehensive about O.C.  Vicky, with that “yah hoo” drinking squeal is annoying already.  Don’t care for what’s her face (Eddies wife) senior moment, reminds me of white trash and Shannon with her crystals .. don’t care that much about them.  BH .. too rich and compete with one another with the houses, clothes and jewelry.  Atlanta, never watched.  Whether anyone likes Bethenny or not, I think without her, the show would suffer.  She’s just quick with the quips and even makes fun of herself.  I just love her.  I hope we don’t have to wait too long for next season.  I’m looking forward to the reunion.  That’s going to be a gas.  Ramona will keep telling Andy “I don’t want to talk about anything”, then walk off and then walk back.  Lol.

The ratings, for NY, are about the same now as they were when Bethenny wasn't on. So bringing her back didn't make a difference where it counts for Bravo, ratings. 

• Love 4
(edited)
22 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

The ratings, for NY, are about the same now as they were when Bethenny wasn't on. So bringing her back didn't make a difference where it counts for Bravo, ratings. 

The ratings for these shows has been in a downward spiral so bringing Bethenny back may have made a difference. I stopped watching when Bethenny left but came back when she did and I know I'm not the only one.     

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, AnnA said:

The ratings for these shows has been in a downward spiral so bringing Bethenny back may have made a difference.

The issue for NY was the 18 month break between seasons that happened (when they fired Jill/Alex/Cindy), it was too long of a break between seasons, that's when/why the ratings dropped for NY and they still haven't recovered as of yet. Yes, they thought bringing Bethenny back would change that but it made no difference, none, the ratings are still stagnant. 

• Love 8
39 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I don't see LuAnn staying in that apartment.    She seems to be very careful with her money and a penthouse on the upper west side is expensive.   I think it's probably a short term rental and she'll be moving into something more affordable.  

The UWS is a rental. Luann will likely continue renting in the city when they're filming and spend the rest of the year in the Catskills or traveling. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

The issue for NY was the 18 month break between seasons that happened (when they fired Jill/Alex/Cindy), it was too long of a break between seasons, that's when/why the ratings dropped for NY and they still haven't recovered as of yet. Yes, they thought bringing Bethenny back would change that but it made no difference, none, the ratings are still stagnant. 

The ratings maybe stagnant but you can't know if they'd be in the toilet without Bethenny.    IMHO all the HW shows are up against their expiration dates so it's just a matter of time.  NY is the only one still worth watching.

• Love 7
(edited)
16 minutes ago, AnnA said:

The ratings maybe stagnant but you can't know if they'd be in the toilet without Bethenny.    IMHO all the HW shows are up against their expiration dates so it's just a matter of time.  NY is the only one still worth watching.

eh I have to disagree the only two i stopped watching was Atlanta because for a bunch of woman who "supposedly" love their gay men they sure are a bunch of Homophobes always throwing out being gay as an insult.....I just couldn't take it anymore and OC because its just not fun to watch anymore they need to just revamp the entire cast its just so stale right now .... Potomac has really stepped up this season and is watchable lol Dallas is always a must watch just because of Crazy Leann (who will she threaten to kill this season) BH just cause its BH and I like watching the Women make fools of themselves while spending money I will never see in my lifetime :) And Obvs New York :)

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 6
30 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Is this blind Dorinda and Sonja? It would help explain Dorinda's OTT anger with Sonja this season if it is! http://tamaratattles.com/2018/06/23/blind-item-thats-not-nice/

That is absolutely Dorinda and Sonja.  My question is, why in hell would Sonja or even Dorinda for that matter, need a social media "person"?  It must be some sort of status symbol (which I can totally see from Sonja), or they are simply unwilling to interrupt the shopping and lunching enough to do their own. 

Say it, forget it.  Write it, regret it.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Atlanta still has the highest ratings for the HW franchise, BH is still going strong, as is the OC, NY is steady in their ratings, no real change, so I don't see these shows going anywhere. In fact, Bravo added Dallas and Potomac to their lineup, so again, they aren't planning to end the franchise. I love BH, NY, and I still watch OC and have added Potomac/Dallas to my viewing schedule. LOL BH though, is my favorite, it is the 1 show that is closest to the initial HW premise of very wealthy HWs and their families lives.

5 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

That is absolutely Dorinda and Sonja.  My question is, why in hell would Sonja or even Dorinda for that matter, need a social media "person"?  It must be some sort of status symbol (which I can totally see from Sonja), or they are simply unwilling to interrupt the shopping and lunching enough to do their own. 

Most HWs now have someone else monitor their SM accounts, blog sites, gossip pages/tabloids because it is too time consuming for them to do themselves. I suspect that this "SM person" was 1 of Sonja's unpaid interns and knows all the crap (aka/lies) she told page six, bloggers and other tabloids about the rest of the cast and now Dorinda knows what she said as well, hence Dorinda's "file on Sonja" claim! LOL Lets hope Dorinda brings her "file" to the reunion! LOL

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Didn't she explain it as the maid had been in there, so the door was still open and she though it was her room?  Maid came in and tried to get her to leave and she wouldn't b/c she thought it was her room?

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

eh I have to disagree the only two i stopped watching was Atlanta because for a bunch of woman who "supposedly" love their gay men they sure are a bunch of Homophobes always throwing out being gay as an insult.....I just couldn't take it anymore and OC because its just not fun to watch anymore they need to just revamp the entire cast its just so stale right now .... Potomac has really stepped up this season and is watchable lol Dallas is always a must watch just because of Crazy Leann (who will she threaten to kill this season) BH just cause its BH and I like watching the Women make fools of themselves while spending money I will never see in my lifetime :) And Obvs New York :)

ATL was the first one I stopped watching in the middle of its first season.    I quit NJ because Bravo opted to keep paying the Giudice crime family and I just couldn't support that.   BH and the OC both suck.   I watched their last seasons but I'm not sure I'll do that again.   I never tried any of the others and don't intend to start now.

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Does sound like Dorinda and Sonja, but if Sonja's media person spilled the beans to Dorinda, why isn't Sonja the one that is so mad?  I wonder if we'll ever find out what's in Dorinda's folder.

Good question!    We don't know that Dorinda has a file on Sonja or anyone else.  Isn't that just speculation?

On 6/22/2018 at 8:14 PM, albarino said:

I have never liked Ramona and this episode reminded me why I don't like her.  I don't understand why she has so many friends; she is ugly.  Is there any chance Bravo will get rid of her?  Hope so.  Not even going there with the Tom party but didn't she realize LuAnne could be hurt by a post on social media?  Strikes me as completely tone-deaf.  TONE-DEAF.  Jesus.  I would love for her to be gone next season.

DOES Ramona have so many friends? I mean, real friends? I know her birthday party is packed every year and she has a lot of women who have known her for ages. But how close are they, really? These may be the types of women you do lunch with and go shopping with, but are they on the phone with her in the middle of the night when she's crying over Mario?

If she does truly have close friends, they've got to be just as bad as she is.,

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Good question!    We don't know that Dorinda has a file on Sonja or anyone else.  Isn't that just speculation?

I'm pretty sure I remember at the beginning of last season Dorinda was talking to Carole about Sonja and said she had sources and a file on her.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

There's a reason they are living in Alaska ...

Right you are

Bright lights and skyscrapers are not in their wheelhouse.

39 minutes ago, AnnA said:

2 minutes ago, Wicked said:

I'm pretty sure I remember at the beginning of last season Dorinda was talking to Carole about Sonja and said she had sources and a file on her.

Found the clip I was remembering...

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-9/episode-3/videos/dorinda-medley-has-a-mole

• Love 9
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I realize that I am only one person, but I would be more than okay with RHNY sans Bethenny.  There must be lots of other options to replace her, someone interesting, but less obnoxious and irritating. 

• Love 10
On 6/22/2018 at 1:27 PM, AnnA said:

It's so easy to be critical of any and all of these women.   Occasionally one of them will do something praise worthy but more often, that's not the case.  

Well said. On a similar, yet different train of thought, When I was watching this episode, I was in Luanne's corner thinking, gosh, how low will Ramona go re: Tom and being invited to a party. But then I think back to Luanne's entire demeanor while she was 'engaged' to Tom. She did NOT want to hear about his prior dealings with Ramona and Sonja, and as she said to Sonja, "Yes, but he's marrying me." Prior to Luanne, Tom was dating Ramona. Now that he's divorced, she may be fine with resuming their 'friends with benefits' status. I can't diss on Ramona (even though I truly dislike her) because all these women have been in similar positions, at one point in their lives. Dorinda's dating bill is pretty clean, but she still dated John all while knowing her daughter didn't like him. Come on, ladies... no one should be pointing fingers.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Chalby said:

Well said. On a similar, yet different train of thought, When I was watching this episode, I was in Luanne's corner thinking, gosh, how low will Ramona go re: Tom and being invited to a party. But then I think back to Luanne's entire demeanor while she was 'engaged' to Tom. She did NOT want to hear about his prior dealings with Ramona and Sonja, and as she said to Sonja, "Yes, but he's marrying me." Prior to Luanne, Tom was dating Ramona. Now that he's divorced, she may be fine with resuming their 'friends with benefits' status. I can't diss on Ramona (even though I truly dislike her) because all these women have been in similar positions, at one point in their lives. Dorinda's dating bill is pretty clean, but she still dated John all while knowing her daughter didn't like him. Come on, ladies... no one should be pointing fingers.

Except that Ramona had stopped seeing/dating Tom a couple of months before he/Luann actually met, so Ramona doesn't have a leg to stand on here. Oh, they, Ramona/Tom, only went out a few times, it was either 3 or 5 or 7! It varied because the more Ramona talked about it, they more dates she went on with him and Ramona claims she never had sex with Tom. It was Sonja who was his midnight no strings attached booty call. 

• Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

Could be Sonjia and Dorinda. Could be Bethany and Dorinda. Hell, it could be Bethany and Carole.

I think it has to be Sonja and Dorinda; Frankel has non-disclosure agreements in place (and has backed up those agreements by threatening to sue a former intern who wanted to talk) so I don't think it's her.  And the "unpaid" points to Lady Freegan.

This enraged me:

"I became frustrated with Charlie because she would give me the tea and I’d write an exclusive only to discover she was also on a large message board blurting out the same “exclusive” information."

How dare Charlie!

Why was PTV not their FIRST AND ONLY stop?

Lowdown snake of a sonofabitch!

Edited by film noire
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I have to say, all the sayings that Dorinda has said are true.  This last one especially.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

DOES Ramona have so many friends? I mean, real friends? I know her birthday party is packed every year and she has a lot of women who have known her for ages. But how close are they, really? These may be the types of women you do lunch with and go shopping with, but are they on the phone with her in the middle of the night when she's crying over Mario?

If she does truly have close friends, they've got to be just as bad as she is.,

I agree. I think Ramona knows a LOT of women, because they’ve been attending the same events, shop at the same stores, dine at the same restaurants, have the same procedures done. They greet one another enthusiastically, make small talk. Nothing very substantial. We’ve seen the way she treats a person whom she considers one of her best friends. A garment at a sample sale is more important than a friendship.

• Love 7

Tinsley's broken up with Scott now which isn't surprising. Her chasing him was utterly ridiculous and cringe-worthy. She's 42; she cannot marry a man even a day younger than her. I don't care how attractive she is. A 39-year old man like Scott can and will settle down with a woman 5-10 years younger. With his money and looks that will be no problem. Most men who truly want kids have them by 40; if they haven't it's probably because they've been focusing on career or had something unusual happen. Men go after what they want, sooner or later. I'm betting Scott still wants kids. Even if a man doesn't want kids, when he approaches the big "4-0" he still seeks younger women because men love to keep their options open. Why would Scott put up with Tins fertility treatments and risky, geriatric pregnancy when he can get a sure thing? He never loved her; he just found her antics amusing. Tinsley's best bet is in the 42-46 year old range and she may have to accept crazy exes or being a step mother. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Oh, they, Ramona/Tom, only went out a few times, it was either 3 or 5 or 7! It varied because the more Ramona talked about it, they more dates she went on with him and Ramona claims she never had sex with Tom. It was Sonja who was his midnight no strings attached booty call. 

True, but even so, when you are dealing with a low down snake, like Tom, who cares? Yes, Ramona looks desperate if she's trying to navigate an invite, but that just makes her look desperate and without merit. Why should the ladies even give this topic a platform, let alone bring up some girl code? Luann felt no form of girl code when she was dating Tom and refusing to acknowledge his involvement with others. Too me, there's already been too much show footage dedicated to this goof. Drop any reference to him (Ramona included) in the future.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

I have to say, all the sayings that Dorinda has said are true.  This last one especially.

To be honest, I heard Judge Marilyn Milian of People's Court say that exact thing long before Dorinda Medley was on anyone's radar.  Says she's been drilling it into her three daughter's heads for years.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I agree. I think Ramona knows a LOT of women, because they’ve been attending the same events, shop at the same stores, dine at the same restaurants, have the same procedures done. They greet one another enthusiastically, make small talk. Nothing very substantial. We’ve seen the way she treats a person whom she considers one of her best friends. A garment at a sample sale is more important than a friendship.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

As much as Ramona and Sonja say they are/were "close" friends, IMO, that's BS. We already know that they had no contact during Sonja's/Morgan's marriage and I don't think they hung out after the divorce either. They became "close" when Sonja joined the show because Ramona needed a bff, Jill had Bethenny and Alex had no desire to hang with Ramona, so they brought on Sonja, leaving Luann/Alex to float between the 2 groups. 

1 hour ago, Chalby said:

True, but even so, when you are dealing with a low down snake, like Tom, who cares? Yes, Ramona looks desperate if she's trying to navigate an invite, but that just makes her look desperate and without merit. Why should the ladies even give this topic a platform, let alone bring up some girl code? Luann felt no form of girl code when she was dating Tom and refusing to acknowledge his involvement with others. Too me, there's already been too much show footage dedicated to this goof. Drop any reference to him (Ramona included) in the future.

Luann did listen to Ramona and Sonja but those 2 kept beating a very dead horse about Tom, to the point that both of them were exaggerating how long they "knew" Tom and how intimate they were with him, their stories grew by the tale/day. LOL

• Love 7
(edited)
6 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Most HWs now have someone else monitor their SM accounts, blog sites, gossip pages/tabloids because it is too time consuming for them to do themselves. I suspect that this "SM person" was 1 of Sonja's unpaid interns and knows all the crap (aka/lies) she told page six, bloggers and other tabloids about the rest of the cast and now Dorinda knows what she said as well, hence Dorinda's "file on Sonja" claim! LOL Lets hope Dorinda brings her "file" to the reunion! LOL

Did you watch the clip Wicked posted?    Dorinda tells Carole she got the file from someone who did work for Richard.   That doesn't track with the unpaid intern theory.    Do you think the blind item is about more info on Sonja or about someone else?

Edited by AnnA
42 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Did you watch the clip Wicked posted?    Dorinda tells Carole she got the file from someone who did work for Richard.   That doesn't track with the unpaid intern theory.    Do you think the blind item is about more info on Sonja or about someone else?

I suspect that "blind" was correct and Dorinda is making her "source" seem bigger/more reliable/believable that an ex-intern of Sonja's. LOL If she admits it is a former intern then others could say the info may not be true because the intern may have been fired/let go by Sonja, so she makes her "source" sound better. LOL I doubt Dorinda would waste a "favor" getting info on Sonja from an old contact/friend of Richard's. LOL

• Love 8
(edited)
21 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I suspect that "blind" was correct and Dorinda is making her "source" seem bigger/more reliable/believable that an ex-intern of Sonja's. LOL If she admits it is a former intern then others could say the info may not be true because the intern may have been fired/let go by Sonja, so she makes her "source" sound better. LOL I doubt Dorinda would waste a "favor" getting info on Sonja from an old contact/friend of Richard's. LOL

Ah Ha!  Thanks. That makes sense!  And it fits my theory that Dorinda is a liar and a troublemaker. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Ah Ha!  Thanks. That makes sense!  And it fits my theory that Dorinda is liar and a troublemaker. 

Yes, she would be lying claiming it was an old friend of Richards but she might also be trying to protect Sonja's ex intern as well, so I would cut her some slack if it is the latter. All of them do this, Bethenny has her "informants" as well, Tom/Regency ring a bell? As for Dorinda going after Sonja, part of me doesn't blame her after all the nasty stories Sonja feed page six about her/John, Luann and Tinsley, Sonja needs to be stopped as far as I am concerned. Had she done this to Bethenny, she would have been fired at the end of the season she did it instead of protected by Dorinda or any of the others.

• Love 8
Just now, WireWrap said:

Yes, she would be lying claiming it was an old friend of Richards but she might also be trying to protect Sonja's ex intern as well, so I would cut her some slack if it is the latter. All of them do this, Bethenny has her "informants" as well, Tom/Regency ring a bell? As for Dorinda going after Sonja, part of me doesn't blame her after all the nasty stories Sonja feed page six about her/John, Luann and Tinsley, Sonja needs to be stopped as far as I am concerned. Had she done this to Bethenny, she would have been fired at the end of the season she did it instead of protected by Dorinda or any of the others.

I was just about to post the same thing.  Perhaps Dorinda is protecting her source.

• Love 5

I'm at a loss to really understand the significance of this because I rarely read Page Six and have no idea what Sonja allegedly told them about Dorinda or anyone else.    I also have no idea what kind of dirt Dorinda could have on Sonja and finally, it makes me think even less of them than I do now for playing these stupid games.  It's the kind of behavior I'd expect from mean girls in high school. 

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I'm at a loss to really understand the significance of this because I rarely read Page Six and have no idea what Sonja allegedly told them about Dorinda or anyone else.    I also have no idea what kind of dirt Dorinda could have on Sonja and finally, it makes me think even less of them than I do now for playing these stupid games.  It's the kind of behavior I'd expect from mean girls in high school. 

I think it matters because page six is widely read/believed in NYC, so the nasty things Sonja fed them makes them look bad within their circle of friends/show fans and then bloggers/tabloids run with the stories as well giving them credence. As I pointed out, they all have their "sources", including but not limited to production, but the others don't feed the gossip columns like Sonja does. This is why I don't understand why Bethenny is "throwing Sonja a bone" this season, had Sonja done to her what she did the others, Bethenny would explode all over her the likes we have never seen! Remember how hard Bethenny went for Kirsten after Kirsten said something nice to the paps about B in a step/repeat for Bravo and B never forgave Kristen for it either even though she apologized to her and never did it again. Now imagine what she would have done to Kristen had it been a lie and a nasty one at that! IMO, had Sonja apologized for doing it last season when they confronted her and stopped doing it, all would have been forgiven but neither happened, she didn't apologize at all and she is still doing it, and Dorinda is still very angry about it. 

• Love 7
On 6/21/2018 at 7:16 AM, noveltylibrary said:

Quitting drinking was a good move for her.  And it's a great way to quickly lose weight.

It's weird. Just a few episodes ago we were talking about how off the rails Sonja was, and she seemed normal in this episode. I wonder how much time there is between episodes.

Sonja said she's not drinking but I thought I saw her drinking wine at the table with the others. It looked like a wine glass but perhaps it was water. 

It's been two or three episodes since angry drunk Dorinda has made an appearance. Looks like she's back next week. 

• Love 5