Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E12: Every Mayflower Has Its Thorn

• Start Topic

On 6/22/2018 at 12:21 AM, ButterQueen said:

I like Carole, I think her new hairstyle looks great, she has an amazing body in a swimsuit, 

I agree with the hair but I think she is looking way too thin.  Running marathons wasn't a good move bodywise.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Aaaand in fact Sonja is a slut there is no hiding that. When she sleeps with two men in a night so their sperm can cancel each other out (in her own words) that’s slutty behavior. Pointing out her own behavior isn’t shaming her especially if she doesn’t think it’s shameful but thinks it’s “fun” and “kooky”. And I think Dorinda knew Sonja when she was married or at least ran in the same circles as her and Mr. Morgan so it’s not like she’s pulling things out of thin air 

Thank you I don't understand the term slut-shaming as being a bad thing, I wish someone had slut-shamed me back in my youth!

• Love 4
(edited)
43 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

Thank you I don't understand the term slut-shaming as being a bad thing, I wish someone had slut-shamed me back in my youth!

I see slut shaming has calling out a woman who doesn’t really sleep around per say. Yes she has sex but it isn’t the whole point of her being with a guy that’s what I think SS is. Sonja on the other hand gleefully proclaims that she sleeps around and immediately sexualizes herself and the guy (be it bartenders,random guys at parties, waiters, photographers, painters, family of friends, the moment she meets them and it comes off as super inappropriate. Then talks about it on camera ( the whole sperm canceling other sperm out was beyond nasty and not true and really unsafe if she is just letting guys have sex with her without condoms and letting them finish in her) she’s the one that makes her sexuality public knowledge so calling her out on that is just pointing out her gross and unsafe behavior. And I would say the same thing if a guy was acting the same way 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 6

Comparing people's pain and assigning values is a losing game. Dorinda needs sobriety and yoga. 

I love Carole's haircut, but wish the color were darker and more natural. I don't mind what she wears, tbh, but it doesn't annoy me that she tries so hard.

On 6/21/2018 at 8:41 PM, ghoulina said:

Am I the only one who didn't think Tinsley was genuinely bitching about that? I thought she was kind of poking fun at herself. 

I totally thought she was poking fun at herself. She's growing on me even though she's a complete nutter.

I've never been a big Sonja fan, but she looked GORGEOUS in this episode. Both Sonja and Lu make the best advertisement for sobriety.

This franchise is also my favorite and for a few reasons: the women are generally smart; they have a sense of humor about themselves; and they are able to let go of grudges - at least they don't hold on to them to the point where it affects my own enjoyment of the show. Hope Dorinda doesn't change that. This has always been the only franchise where I genuinely like all of the women, even if they are sometimes each crazy, annoying, mean, etc. They have many layers and I appreciate that.

• Love 15
On 6/21/2018 at 6:43 PM, film noire said:

LOL  (and the U in QUILTBAG is for Updo!)

I dunno -- I think Sonja is less a puppy being kicked and more a wolf in sheep's clothing -- anyone who can breezily dump longtime animal companions for convenience (not due to being unable financially/physically to care for them) is one selfish asshole, and more than equal to battling Doris.

While the B might be for bushes as you said, it could also be for Bidet

• Love 3
(edited)

HOW did Sonja look so good this episode?  I don’t like the fur vests, hats (Beth), fur-trimmed cape thingies (Lu) but damn, Sonja looked very pretty.   And Beth’s TH look in the red Lurex sweater and red dangle earrings- to me, she’s never looked so pretty.   But back to Sonja - wasn’t the footage of her removing her red satin wrap dress on stage filmed around the same time as this particular ep?  Because while she’s admittedly (presumably) blitzed-seeming on stage, she also looks nowhere near as good.   Mysteries!

If there’s a PTV excursion to that hotel, please invite me.   I’ll bring face masks and put my glasses over mine...so that I can see.

Zaldamo Wilder, you know we all love you.  Real love, not situational and unsuccessfully manipulative Ramona love.  I am very sorry.

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 13
On 6/21/2018 at 2:58 PM, TV Diva Queen said:

Just wiki'd Morgan's family tree and Sonja is in it.   

What I found funny was the Ron Chernow wrote a book about the Morgan Dynasty.  I'm surprised Sonja isn't saying that Lin Miranda is writing another musical and she's cast as the lead.  Her and Lu.  

John Adams Morgan (b. 1930) ∞ (1) 1953: Elizabeth Robbins Choate (1933–1998) (div. 1957); ∞ (2) Tania Goss (div.) ∞ (4) 1998: Sonja Tremont (b. 1963) (div. 2008)

John Adams Morgan Jr (b. 1954)

Chauncey Goss Morgan

Quincy Adams Morgan

Shit. Sonja and I are the same age. That is a tough realization.

• Love 1
On 6/21/2018 at 3:47 PM, ZaldamoWilder said:

Lol!  Now this, I don't fault her for.  Wherever bologna/e is described in print as meat, meat must appear in quotations.  

Hey tv sister! hey boo, heeeyyyyyy.   It's trash but I still can't take my eyes off em.

Nick-Offerman-%E2%80%93-Lol.gif

This.   She came through practically singing the Golden Girls theme song.   So look here, if your heart is true, you really are a pal and a confidante?  Whatchu gone do is open exactly the way Sonja did.   There's no need to call whenever you see my ex, what the hell for?   And there probably isn't a need to call me out the blue saying he invited you somewhere.  But the next time we cross paths and you see I'm doing well, without me asking, sit next to me on the couch woman to woman, hello-Barbara?-this-is-Shirley-style and real smooth voice tell me what's up.    I don't waste too many words of praise on Sonja, but that?  Respect.   The difference is this other bitch wasn't invited, she was trying to invite herself.   No matter what Lu's mistakes were, she doesn't deserve a woman claiming to be her friend still trying to hang out with a man, whom she herself, describes as no fucking good.      

To wit:  

That goes for Carole's ole two-faced ass too.   Although, forgive me ya'll it's been 13 days since my last confession.   When she said let's just be honest that dress was the real crime.  I cackled louder than necessary.   I actually didn't think she was being serious in her fashion criticism, because Carole, really girl? rather than using an irresistible opportunity to make a joke.   I hope we find out at the reunion, but I'd bet money that when Lu heard it, she laughed.  

Girl?

NEWTicketMachinelargermaxcolortransbette

I promise I love you for this.   49% of me wants to laugh at the bittersweetness of it.     The other 51.  You'll see more of this if you watch World News Tonight, tonight with David Muir.  On Tuesday in Pittsburgh, PA, my daughter's boyfriend's best friend was shot by a police officer who'd been on the job merely hours.   I was about to say it was because he ran from the cops during a traffic stop.  More accurately, the because is: a black "man" ran from the cops during a traffic stop.   His name was Antwon Rose.  He graduated from a ceremony I was supposed to attend on June 7th.  He was 17 years old.     My daughter asked if she and her bf could take my car and go on an ice cream run.   I said no.    Lemme get back to some regularly scheduled foolishness before I bust out bawling.   The point is, the option to cut a whole entire fool talking to the police is an honor.  Lu should feel special. 

So sorry to hear this. Hugs to your daughter and her boyfriend. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Otherkate said:

Comparing people's pain and assigning values is a losing game. Dorinda needs sobriety and yoga. 

I love Carole's haircut, but wish the color were darker and more natural. I don't mind what she wears, tbh, but it doesn't annoy me that she tries so hard.

I totally thought she was poking fun at herself. She's growing on me even though she's a complete nutter.

I've never been a big Sonja fan, but she looked GORGEOUS in this episode. Both Sonja and Lu make the best advertisement for sobriety.

This franchise is also my favorite and for a few reasons: the women are generally smart; they have a sense of humor about themselves; and they are able to let go of grudges - at least they don't hold on to them to the point where it affects my own enjoyment of the show. Hope Dorinda doesn't change that. This has always been the only franchise where I genuinely like all of the women, even if they are sometimes each crazy, annoying, mean, etc. They have many layers and I appreciate that.

Sonja isn't exactly "sober", she still drinks/gets drunk off camera.

• Love 5
23 hours ago, ryebread said:

If Tinsley went through all the needle sticks, hormones, monitoring and retrieval to save her eggs and doesn't really want kids? 

That's too twisted to contemplate.

I think she really wants them. And what's sad is, even though she has the eggs in the freezer, she still has a lot of hurdles to overcome before she gets there. If she wants them badly enough, she should just get the ball rolling toward that end. On her own. She can afford it. And sadly, money is often times the difference between the haves and the have nots when it comes to assisted reproduction. :-((

Tinsley was with Topper from the age of 18 to 35. She described him as her best friend and spoke of how often they discussed being married. Why no kids?

Tinsley claimed on the show she had her eggs retrieved at the age of 38. This was 8 months into her relationship with Nico Fanjul. According to Tinsley he beat the crap out of her often, so she went through all the sticks, needles and hormones during a physically traumatic period of her life. She was also often getting drunk all around town during her relationship with Nico.

If she wants kids - I don't think it is for the reality of having a child, but the fantasy she has in her head. Sort of like her wanting a big wedding, not necessarily the marriage

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Midnight Cheese said:

HOW did Sonja look so good this episode?  I don’t like the fur vests, hats (Beth), fur-trimmed cape thingies (Lu) but damn, Sonja looked very pretty.   And Beth’s TH look in the red Lurex sweater and red dangle earrings- to me, she’s never looked so pretty.   But back to Sonja - wasn’t the footage of her removing her red satin wrap dress on stage filmed around the same time as this particular ep?  Because while she’s admittedly (presumably) blitzed-seeming on stage, she also looks nowhere near as good.   Mysteries!

If there’s a PTV excursion to that hotel, please invite me.   I’ll bring face masks and put my glasses over mine...so that I can see.

Zaldamo Wilder, you know we all love you.  Real love, not situational and unsuccessfully manipulative Ramona love.  I am very sorry.

Luann's show started near the end of or after the show was finished filming (except for the reunion). As for Sonja, she said it herself a couple of seasons ago, she doesn't drink when they film (excluding the "girls" trip) but as soon as the cameras are gone, she drinks again.

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

I was talking about this episode.

Ok, but if she is still drinking off camera, then she isn't a good "advertisement" for sobriety because as soon as the cameras pack up for the night, she drinks. She did look pretty but I can't equate it to "sobriety" because she still drinks.

• Love 4

I’m kinda behind but...

15 hours ago, snarts said:

Imagining Carole dating Stephen Tyler from Aerosmith!!   #twins :) 

Scarves, lip injections, and boho blouses! #relationshipgoals

7 hours ago, WireWrap said:

They are addictive, the HWs that is. LOL We get to "know" them and become invested in their lives over the years, which makes it hard to quit watching. For sure, no 1 HW is all evil, no 1 HW is all angel but then again, that holds true in real/non TV life as well. LOL

The only show I completely quit watching was NJ! I will never watch that HW show again.

I was just thinking about this... for the most part, it’s a matter of degrees. Sure, there’s a Kim (take your pick) or Brandi every so often, but in reality, most cast members have good points and bad points, and in general, your “favorites” are based on who makes you laugh/entertains you or who you relate to. (I’ve stopped watching NJ and pretty much stopped Atlanta as well. OC, I’m going to see how this season goes.)

But, I’m now at the point where NY is consistently the most *entertaining*. Sure, they have their ridiculous fights, like all these shows, but they seem a little less petty (or at least their humor lends levity to the situation). BH gets dark, OC verges on toxic, and ATL exhausts me sometimes. 

• Love 9

I just finished the complete episode.

I loved how all the women were hanging around in their comfy pj’s, and Ramona was still dressed.  She looks thick, and those boobs are horrible looking.  She is so ugly on the inside, I find her ugly on the outside.  She has gotten uglier as the seasons have progressed.  She is just a horrible person, and such a liar.

Dorinda needs to shut up with her widow vs divorced shtick.  It’s getting old.  I still like her.

Loved Bethenny and Sonja sharing a room.  They got along well.  Sonja is delusional and has horrible business sense, but I believe she’s easy to get along with.  She did look very pretty, and her hug and talk with Lu made me tear up a bit.

I feel so bad for Lu....the heart wants what the heart wants....especially if you are drunk.  I think she handled it all with grace.  No hiding from the cameras.  I loved hearing her tell Dorinda how everything went down.  I’m so glad that everyone, except Ramona, were so supportive of Lu.  She needed it.

Who is Sonja arguing with in the next episode?

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Otherkate said:

Same here.  I think the cut is great.  She could use some low lights.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Ok, but if she is still drinking off camera, then she isn't a good "advertisement" for sobriety because as soon as the cameras pack up for the night, she drinks. She did look pretty but I can't equate it to "sobriety" because she still drinks.

Okay, I chose the wrong wording. I didn't mean sobriety in the literal sense, I meant not drinking for a few weeks/months and detoxing vs. drinking yourself into an oblivion every other night per usual. Lu and Sonja both looked 100x better for it.

I also just noticed that I said it "doesn't" annoy me that Carole tries so hard, but I meant to say that it "does" annoy me. I was in a rush and clearly was typing too quickly today!

• Love 5
(edited)

I agree about Sonja and LuAnn.  They look great.......especially Sonja.  Whatever she's doing it's working even if it's just cutting way back on her drinking.   

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

Okay, I chose the wrong wording. I didn't mean sobriety in the literal sense, I meant not drinking for a few weeks/months and detoxing vs. drinking yourself into an oblivion every other night per usual. Lu and Sonja both looked 100x better for it.

I also just noticed that I said it "doesn't" annoy me that Carole tries so hard, but I meant to say that it "does" annoy me. I was in a rush and clearly was typing too quickly today!

You mean not drinking for a few hours/days. LOL But, Yes, cutting back on the alcohol has helped her loose that puffy look. Imagine how good she would look if she really quit like Luann did!

• Love 2
21 hours ago, AnnA said:

I agree with you about NJ even though I remember how much fun we had on that board way back when.    I'll never watch it either. 

My hard working Italian husband would never watch that show with me for anything.  I stopped watching long ago.

• Love 4

While I think Carole cutting her hair was a good move, I'm not a fan of the style.   I know it's "in" but to me it looks like she just got out of bed and didn't bother to comb/brush her hair yet.   

Tinsley's braids are ridiculous.   Whoever called her Princess Braids was spot on.   Ramona's hair is just a mess and Dorinda's white hair and purple lipstick remind me of Cruella  DeVille.   Sonja, LuAnn and Bethenny look really good. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Dorinda's white hair and purple lipstick remind me of Cruella  DeVille.

Especially when she wears that furry looking black and white coat. (The one she wore to Bobby Zarin’s service). 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Especially when she wears that furry looking black and white coat. (The one she wore to Bobby Zarin’s service). 

You're right.   I may have to fire up my PC and do some Photoshopping today.   Someone cleverly asked if Dorinda was wearing skunk when that picture was posted.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, AnnA said:

You're right.   I may have to fire up my PC and do some Photoshopping today.   Someone cleverly asked if Dorinda was wearing skunk when that picture was posted.

That would be me.

• Love 3

The funeral was more like a fashion show.  They all just knew the cameras would be rolling.  I’m shocked Bethenny didn’t fall down with those 8 inch heels.  And those hats.  

• Love 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

The funeral was more like a fashion show.  They all just knew the cameras would be rolling.  I’m shocked Bethenny didn’t fall down with those 8 inch heels.  And those hats.  

Those heels are ridiculous.  I don't remember seeing them at the  funeral.  I only saw them when she was at Sonja's house.

Edited by AnnA
12 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Probably.  I don’t think she really loved Tom, how could she?  She knew his reputation of being a womanizer.  She was in love with just being a married woman who lived in a “pent house” in the city and a place in Palm Beach with all the rich.  That’s the life she wanted.  Deep down, I think she knew he was a creep, but just wanted to give it a whirl.  My husband said he read in the papers the other day that she was selling her cute house in the Hamptons again.  Anyone here know if that is true?  Can it be?

I read it this morning, too.  

She's selling it for about $6M and moving to the Catskills.

I think it might have been on Page 6, but I'm not positive.  It came up on my phone's Google home page as something I might be interested in.  

Pretty smart, those smart phones, because I was definitely interested in it!  

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Probably.  I don’t think she really loved Tom, how could she?  She knew his reputation of being a womanizer.  She was in love with just being a married woman who lived in a “pent house” in the city and a place in Palm Beach with all the rich.  That’s the life she wanted.  Deep down, I think she knew he was a creep, but just wanted to give it a whirl.  My husband said he read in the papers the other day that she was selling her cute house in the Hamptons again.  Anyone here know if that is true?  Can it be?

12 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I think it might have been on Page 6, but I'm not positive.  It came up on my phone's Google home page as something I might be interested in.  

There's a link in LuAnn's thread.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

Wow, what the fuck is wrong with Ramona? No normal person needs to be told that a friend who has 4 felonies pending wants to keep a low profile and probably stay off social media in general. And no one who has been dealing with press for 10 + Years needs to be told this. Posting that picture and pretending not to understand the problem is crazy. Is she insane? Stupid? Sociopathic? Out to get Luanne? I mean What. The. Actual. Fuck. I’ve been asking this for 12 years, but honestly what is wrong with her?

At the same time, Luann probably conferred with both her publicist and attorney before filming again on RHONY. They most likely told her what she should or should not do and gave her the okay to film. Luann herself was on Social Media while in rehab. If she was afraid the judicial perception of her would be jeopardized around alcohol - then the first scene she filmed in her apartment should not have revealed bottles of rose in her fridge. She was allegedly out of rehab for 2 days - and she couldn't take the time to hide that alcohol? - she knew they were filming.

She posed for that picture - she was aware of the camera. There were 2 photos taken. There were also tons of film taken where Luann and alcohol were near her. The photo taken showed empty glasses on the table with the exception of Bethenny's glass which looked like orange juice not wine.

If Luann were afraid of being associated with alcohol - then she shouldn't have started her cabaret show until the case was resolved. This is not a morning/afternoon event. It is an evening event similar to a comedy show. Usually its an entry fee plus a 2 drink minimum. Though she is on stage and might not be drinking herself - the majority of the tables in the audience would have alcoholic drinks on them. Then she had the night a seemingly drunk Sonja was on stage with her with her dress falling off.

From what I understand with Luann's case it is still not fully resolved. She has taken a plea deal, but it doesn't get finalized until late July.

• Love 7
51 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

rhony.jpg

Dorinda loves the furry look

Jon Snow called - he wants his coat back because WINTER IS COMING

• Love 9
(edited)
On 6/22/2018 at 3:44 PM, jaync said:

Well, if Sonja was such a horrible liability to the Morgan family, then her ex would've gotten sole custody of Quincy a long time ago and/or would have someone else chaperoning her.

Dorinda slut-shames Sonja for her past (which Dorinda wasn't a part of), and her present.  Bottom line, Dorinda is a judgmental bitch who needs to worry about her own vodka-soaked vagina.

I err on the side of grifter, delusional witch for Sonja and agree whole- heartedly with the above. 

I also have zero sympathy for Sonja and the slit shaming since she basically called Tinsley a whore.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Thanks for answering.  Wow, the Catskills.  Although I love it up there, I can’t believe she would leave the Hamptons, but she still has the apartment in the city.  Maybe she had to cough up lots of money after the arrests?  Oh well, Dorinda lives in the city and the Berzerkshires, so I guess it works.  Luann could probably get a mansion up there for about 1 and a half million.  I wonder if there are anymore resorts up there so she could do her cabaret act??

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Thanks for answering.  Wow, the Catskills.  Although I love it up there, I can’t believe she would leave the Hamptons, but she still has the apartment in the city.  Maybe she had to cough up lots of money after the arrests?  Oh well, Dorinda lives in the city and the Berzerkshires, so I guess it works.  Luann could probably get a mansion up there for about 1 and a half million.  I wonder if there are anymore resorts up there so she could do her cabaret act??

They're rebuilding and rebranding a few of the old resorts into casinos.   The Nevele and The Concord are the only two I read about.   I don't know if they're open yet but when they do, they'll have new names. 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, AnnA said:

They're rebuilding and rebranding a few of the old resorts into casinos.   The Nevele and The Concord are the only two I read about.   I don't know if they're open yet but when they do, they'll have new names. 

Really?  They are building all over the place.  The only drawback is the traffic and bridges to upstate.  The ferry to a Connecticut is the easiest.  Hop on, relax, and you’re there.  Just got back .. Mystic very crowded already.

1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I also have zero sympathy for Sonja and the slit shaming since she basically called Tinsley a whore.

You win the internet today.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I’m kinda behind but...

Scarves, lip injections, and boho blouses! #relationshipgoals

I was just thinking about this... for the most part, it’s a matter of degrees. Sure, there’s a Kim (take your pick) or Brandi every so often, but in reality, most cast members have good points and bad points, and in general, your “favorites” are based on who makes you laugh/entertains you or who you relate to. (I’ve stopped watching NJ and pretty much stopped Atlanta as well. OC, I’m going to see how this season goes.)

But, I’m now at the point where NY is consistently the most *entertaining*. Sure, they have their ridiculous fights, like all these shows, but they seem a little less petty (or at least their humor lends levity to the situation). BH gets dark, OC verges on toxic, and ATL exhausts me sometimes. 

Lol, you are so right.  N.Y. Are crazy bitches.  They fall in bushes, go without makeup, make fun of themselves, fight and kiss the next minute.  Love them.  I’m apprehensive about O.C.  Vicky, with that “yah hoo” drinking squeal is annoying already.  Don’t care for what’s her face (Eddies wife) senior moment, reminds me of white trash and Shannon with her crystals .. don’t care that much about them.  BH .. too rich and compete with one another with the houses, clothes and jewelry.  Atlanta, never watched.  Whether anyone likes Bethenny or not, I think without her, the show would suffer.  She’s just quick with the quips and even makes fun of herself.  I just love her.  I hope we don’t have to wait too long for next season.  I’m looking forward to the reunion.  That’s going to be a gas.  Ramona will keep telling Andy “I don’t want to talk about anything”, then walk off and then walk back.  Lol.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Thumper said:

Awww,  I love Lu's Hampton's place!  Not familiar with that part of the country -- how far away is the Catskills from NYC and the Hampton's?

The Catskills are about 100 miles north and the Hamptons about 90-100 miles east of Manhattan. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Thumper said:

Awww,  I love Lu's Hampton's place!  Not familiar with that part of the country -- how far away is the Catskills from NYC and the Hampton's?

I loved that house too.  So did she.  She was on vacation last week in upstate New York, Catskills, where she will move. That’s about one and a half hours from N.Y. City, and a good two or more hours from the city to the Hamptons.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, AnnA said:

While I think Carole cutting her hair was a good move, I'm not a fan of the style.   I know it's "in" but to me it looks like she just got out of bed and didn't bother to comb/brush her hair yet.   

Tinsley's braids are ridiculous.   Whoever called her Princess Braids was spot on.   Ramona's hair is just a mess and Dorinda's white hair and purple lipstick remind me of Cruella  DeVille.   Sonja, LuAnn and Bethenny look really good. 

AMEN!  I hate braids, esp. in that style, on anyone over 18.   Tins looks ridiculous.  Although the shorter cut and straight hair she had on WWHL looked really good. I think Ramona looks really good with the shoulder length hair in her newest talking heads.  

• Love 4

Yeah.  I loved Lu's house in the Hamptons but at the same time I understand why she would go for the Catskills given her circumstances.  Don't get me wrong.  The Catskills are great.  It's just quieter and less 'social'.

Tinsley's braids don't bother me.  The dated curls do.  I like that she has cut her hair somewhat.

Ro cut her hair into a bob a few years ago and it looked great.  And then she grew it out again.  Glad to see that she apparently went back to the bob.  She looks more chic and sophisticated.  So many of these housewives hang on to their long hair and dated hairstyles thinking that it makes them look younger but it's actually making them look older and dated. 

I like Carole with the shorter hair.  The highlights may be a little too light but I still think it's an improvement.

I give all of them credit for trying to come into the 2010's. 

• Love 8
On 6/23/2018 at 6:18 AM, jaybird2 said:

i tried to post my feelings re dorinda wednesday night but my computer was acting wonky.  so here goes!  while i like dorinda for the most part, i'm very over richard and his death.  i cringe every time she mentions him and their wonderful he was and how perfect their life was.  i feel for john although he is cringe worthy.  why would she choose john after her perfect life with richard?

I think she chooses John as a safety net.  Someone who is there for her, takes her to dinner, soothes her when she’s down, etc.  I noticed lots of times she doesn’t even want him to sleep over.  Actually, I’ll bet if she found someone better, she would dump John.  She still professes her love for Richard in front of John, which is mean.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

“Is that your Blackberry?”

”Of course it’s my Blackberry.”

I don’t have a Blackberry.

How the hell did she get into the room in the first place? I mean was it unlocked because Her key wouldn't work in someone else s door.. something sounds off about the story

On 6/23/2018 at 3:18 AM, Gem 10 said:

I don’t think she really loved Tom, how could she?  She knew his reputation of being a womanizer

Perhaps she thought that she was "the one".

The one he would be so enamored of...he would stop the womanizing.

A feather in her cap.

Alas, no feather.

3 minutes ago, artisto said:

Perhaps she thought that she was "the one".

The one he would be so enamored of...he would stop the womanizing.

A feather in her cap.

Alas, no feather.

Lol, yes.  But, wasn’t there a moment of doubt before the wedding when they were thinking of not going thru with it, but decided to get married anyhow being that all preparations were in place?

• Love 3