Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E12: Every Mayflower Has Its Thorn

• Start Topic

(edited)
22 minutes ago, jaync said:

By slut-shaming? 

Pulling the curtain back on the image Sonja had put out there that she was a loving devoted wife when she wasn’t isnt slut shaming I don’t think. If she is this promiscuous now jumping from guy to guy how the heck did she act when she was married? She can bang whoever she likes I’m not saying there is anything wrong with it but that kinda attitude about sex just doesn’t pop up over night. The man was sick and she couldn’t pull herself away from parting to go to his bed side? That’s some shade right there. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, AnnA said:

You're right.   The name doesn't give her the social standing it once did.   I think it's Sonja's delusion and one I doubt she really believes.   Maybe she hopes that if she keeps thinking and/or saying it someone will believe it or she can convince herself that it's true.  Then again, some people are lost in fantasyland.  

Some see Sonja as this lighthearted, ditzy dreamer while some see her as a scammer/grifter. I use to think that she was so sweet, down on her luck and dumped by a powerful man, then I read the movie studios account of their dealings with Sonja and an article about Sonja written by someone that "liked" her and I realized that Sonja IS a grifter/scammer! It was a bit of an eyeopener to say the least. LOL

2 minutes ago, jaync said:

By slut-shaming? 

Well, Dorinda did say that when someone goes low, she goes even lower. IMO, Dorinda is at the point of throwing the kitchen sink at her. LOL

• Love 9
(edited)

It's so easy to be critical of any and all of these women.   Occasionally one of them will do something praise worthy but more often, that's not the case.   They've all had their moments of shame.   That said, sometimes I wonder why I watch but I can't help it .  I love the NY franchise.     There's not another one that even comes close.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 18

Any ties Sonja has had with the extended Morgan family have been through/because of Quincy. Sonja would accompany her daughter to social/public events held in the family's honor because Quincy was/still is a minor. 

Well, if Sonja was such a horrible liability to the Morgan family, then her ex would've gotten sole custody of Quincy a long time ago and/or would have someone else chaperoning her.

Pulling the curtain back on the image out there that she was a loving devoted wife when she wasn’t isnt slut shaming I don’t think.

Dorinda slut-shames Sonja for her past (which Dorinda wasn't a part of), and her present.  Bottom line, Dorinda is a judgmental bitch who needs to worry about her own vodka-soaked vagina.

• Love 13
(edited)
3 minutes ago, jaync said:

Well, if Sonja was such a horrible liability to the Morgan family, then her ex would've gotten sole custody of Quincy a long time ago and/or would have someone else chaperoning her.

Or he knew that taking her mother away completely would do more damage then good to their child especially when she’s in boarding school 80% of the time and wouldn’t have to worry about his daughter being cared for. It shows that he wasn’t a horrible monster of a man to me. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, AnnA said:

It's so easy to be critical of any and all of these women.   Occasionally one of them will do something praise worthy but more often, that's not the case.   They've all had their moments of shame.   That said, sometimes I wonder why I watch but I can't help it .  I love the NY franchise.     There's not another one that even comes close.

They are addictive, the HWs that is. LOL We get to "know" them and become invested in their lives over the years, which makes it hard to quit watching. For sure, no 1 HW is all evil, no 1 HW is all angel but then again, that holds true in real/non TV life as well. LOL

The only show I completely quit watching was NJ! I will never watch that HW show again.

• Love 10
(edited)
11 minutes ago, jaync said:

Dorinda slut-shames Sonja for her past (which Dorinda wasn't a part of), and her present.  Bottom line, Dorinda is a judgmental bitch who needs to worry about her own vodka-soaked vagina.

Aaaand in fact Sonja is a slut there is no hiding that. When she sleeps with two men in a night so their sperm can cancel each other out (in her own words) that’s slutty behavior. Pointing out her own behavior isn’t shaming her especially if she doesn’t think it’s shameful but thinks it’s “fun” and “kooky”. And I think Dorinda knew Sonja when she was married or at least ran in the same circles as her and Mr. Morgan so it’s not like she’s pulling things out of thin air 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, jaync said:

Bottom line, Dorinda is a judgmental bitch who needs to worry about her own vodka-soaked vagina.

None of these women should argue or debate with Dorinda about anything.  Whenever she starts in they should just look her in the eye and remind her that she's a drunk.  If they repeatedly responded with "but you're a drunk" Dorinda's head would explode as she raged, sputtered and spit at everyone.   In other words, it would be great TV.   LOL

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

They are addictive, the HWs that is. LOL We get to "know" them and become invested in their lives over the years, which makes it hard to quit watching. For sure, no 1 HW is all evil, no 1 HW is all angel but then again, that holds true in real/non TV life as well. LOL

The only show I completely quit watching was NJ! I will never watch that HW show again.

Omg last season with psycho siggy you missed soooo much juicy drama lol 

• Love 6
(edited)
14 minutes ago, jaync said:

I don't know that old man Morgan wanted full custody of Quincy or that he thought Sonja was a danger to her daughter. I don't think she is a danger to her either, a good role model, maybe before she joined the show but since the show, No. And I also believe that Sonja had "help" as in a nanny when Quincy was younger, so there would have been another adult around and she lived with Sonja in NYC close to her schools while OMMorgan lived/lives on as island off the coast of Conn. Quincy now goes to/lives at a boarding school and splits her holiday free time between parents.

Again, I think Dorinda has lost it when it comes to Sonja but that didn't come out of nowhere, there is a legit reason that she is mad at her. Yes, Dorinda needs to quit drinking but she doesn't have to worry about her lady parts, she isn't sleeping around with various men.

3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Omg last season with psycho siggy you missed soooo much juicy drama lol 

Nahhh, Bravo rewarding convicted felons was/is a big turn off for me!

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 11
11 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I agree with you about NJ even though I remember how much fun we had on that board way back when.    I'll never watch it either. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I don't know that old man Morgan wanted full custody of Quincy or that he thought Sonja was a danger to her daughter. I don't think she is a danger to her either, a good role model, maybe before she joined the show but since the show, No. And I also believe that Sonja had "help" as in a nanny when Quincy was younger, so there would have been another adult around and she lived with Sonja in NYC close to her schools while OMMorgan lived/lives on as island off the coast of Conn. Quincy now goes to/lives at a boarding school and splits her holiday free time between parents.

Again, I think Dorinda has lost it when it comes to Sonja but that didn't come out of nowhere, there is a legit reason that she is mad at her. Yes, Dorinda needs to quit drinking but she doesn't have to worry about her lady parts, she isn't sleeping around with various men.

Nahhh, Bravo rewarding convicted felons was/is a big turn off for me!

Well joe is getting deported so you might get to watch again ?

• Love 3
(edited)
18 minutes ago, AnnA said:

None of these women should argue or debate with Dorinda about anything.  Whenever she starts in they should just look her in the eye and remind her that she's a drunk.  If they repeatedly responded with "but you're a drunk" Dorinda's head would explode as she raged, sputtered and spit at everyone.   In other words, it would be great TV.   LOL

I agree All of these woman have some issues the ones that jump out at me most are 

Dorinda : drinks waaaaay to much 

Sonja : delusional and semi nuts and stuck on “old” status 

Tinsley: way to immature for her age and allows her mother to run her life 

Carole: dismissive to quickly and thinks she’s better then most people by just who she is 

Ramona: clueless that all things don’t revolve around her and only her 

Luann : status status status using class to browbeat people 

Bethenny: oh god over inflated self worth with the need to tear down others to make her self worth or accomplishments  seem better or more well deserved. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Although I think what Ramona did was wrong, I don't think that the ladies  - except for Tinsley, were aware of just how bad LuAnn was hurting.  Early on Tins kept saying that she knew LuAnn wasn't okay, but that LuAnn wouldn't admit it to herself or any of them.  The other ladies seemed to take her supposed good mood about the divorce in stride.  They weren't as worried as Tins was as to whether she was really okay or not.  

Exactly!  It seems to be okay for Bethenny to be an ass to people, but when other people pile on someone, then she's all of a sudden incensed about it.  I think she's jealous of Tinsley and Carole's friendship.  She can state how their friendship is great and doesn't bother her, but I think down deep she's pissed off about it.  It reminds me of the scene in the movie 'Rules of Engagement' where Tommy Lee Jones' character confronted the Senator about his lies concerning the video tape: " Have you ever had a pissed off Marine on your ass?"  I wont let up until I get to the truth (or something similarly said.)  Bethenny's like that to me.   Have you ever had a pissed off Skinny Girl on your ass?  I won't let up until you guys are nice to Sonja! 

Love that movie!!!  

16 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Well joe is getting deported so you might get to watch again ?

I might tune in the watch that if Bravo captures it. I did watch it when Bravo filmed them at court. LOL That said, as much as I dislike them, I would not want to watch their daughters heartbreak as Joe is sent to Italy. I think the Guidice parents crossed the line when they allowed their daughters heartbreak to be filmed each time a parent went to prison, that was disgusting and showed how little they love their daughters. The girls are just another way for them to make easy money IMO.

• Love 13
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I agree All of these woman have some issues the ones that jump out at me most are 

Carole: dismissive to quickly and thinks she’s better then most people by just who she is 

Bethenny: oh god over inflated self worth with the need to tear down others to make her self worth or accomplishments  seem better or more well deserved. 

Damn!  I was just going to agree with you but then you added more to Bethenny's description.    I will agree that she often sounds like she has an over inflated sense of self worth.  I'm just not trained in that field so I am unable to say why she does it and/or if she really believes it or not.    I enjoy Bethenny - warts and all. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

That’s a good point. People will usually show us who they are. We need to pay attention.

I am actually kind of surprised that she is hurting so much. It really was all so quick. Unless she’s just horrifyingly embarrassed. 

Yea, I don't think it's Tom, himself, she's mourning. Maybe the lifestyle? And I'm sure she's just mortified by it all. 

• Love 6
(edited)
12 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Damn!  I was just going to agree with you but then you added more crap to Bethenny's description.    I will agree that she often sounds like she has an over inflated sense of self worth.  I'm just not trained in that field so I am unable to say why she does it and/or if she really believes it or not.    I enjoy Bethenny - warts and all. 

I used to like Bethenny she used to be fun and funny however she has become to me just a shell of who she was. She is constantly tearing down someone to make herself look or seem better it’s just not fun to me anymore the meaness of it all just is to much 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 13
29 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

This is why I find the NY crew so unlikeable - they’re walking personality disorders with little else to offer. Drunk as she gets, Dorinda is the only one I’d willingly spend time with - in the Berkshires!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, nexxie said:

This is why I find the NY crew so unlikeable - they’re walking personality disorders with little else to offer. Drunk as she gets, Dorinda is the only one I’d willingly spend time with - in the Berkshires!

Lol I live with someone who is like Dorinda he’s so much fun to be around but there is a moment when he’s drinking that he crosses over and becomes nasty the eggshells me and other people walk on when he gets his 2nd and 3rd drink knowing something is gonna be said ugh not fun lol but in small doses I could see Dorinda being a hoot. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Dorinda’s issue is not that she keeps Morgan as her last name it’s that she uses that name, it’s townhouse, it’s borrowed buttler and the assorted trappings of an ex husband who’s divovrce has lasted longer than their 7-8 marriage.

While this may be true, why does Dorinda care so much?   It affects her how exactly?  

• Love 7
(edited)
7 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

While this may be true, why does Dorinda care so much?   It affects her how exactly?  

Because that’s all she talks about ever being a Morgan being on a yacht with John John returning a Louis Vuitton gift she is just so shallow and vapid with what being a Morgan is she just lives in what was 10-15-20 years ago and just seems stuck. I’m sure being around it constantly would grate on anyone. Just like some people think Dorinda talks about her dead husband to much but the difference I see is in what they talk about regarding the past one is the love of that person and the other is the stuff they had. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 8
(edited)
9 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Because Bethenny madeit an issue. As for Dorinda well she hates Sonja for selling stories to Page Six and Sonja doesn’t just say these shoes I “designed” are cute it’s that they are super special because they are taken from MY family crest and on and on and ridiculous and it’s pathetic and annoying. This was one of the million times on the show she has droned on and on about the “Morgan” name, she got served divorce papers after 7/8 years of marriage and now it’s more than 12 years since it was finalized and Sonja is an annoying asshole.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 13
46 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I used to like Bethenny she used to be fun and funny however she has become to me just a shell of who she was. She is constantly tearing down someone to make herself look or seem better it’s just not fun to me anymore the meaness of it all just is to much 

IMHO They're all mean.   They rotate who is being mean to whom each season. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, AnnA said:

There 2 that seem to take pleasure and pride in being mean though, IMO, they are Ramona and Bethenny! The rest don't seem to get their jollies off on it like those 2 do.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Last season of RHONJ was brutal - Siggy Flicker was off her rocker the entire season - it was like watching a slow moving car accident you couldn't look away from... it was scary island times a thousand... I don't know if I can watch it again even tho she's no longer on the show.... brutal. She was not right in the head and I hope she got help, but I suspect not as she's likely a narcissist and believes she did nothing wrong... I know - off topic - lol, but I'm with others that say RHONY is their fave of the RH series. I just can't quit NY...

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, AnnA said:

This season is Ramona and Carol’s turn.  Dorinda is just too busy telling people what other people say.

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

There 2 that seem to take pleasure and pride in being mean though, IMO, they are Ramona and Bethenny! The rest don't seem to get their jollies off on it like those 2 do.

I disagree.  Carole gets positively giddy when she's being mean.   Watch some of her recent LuAnn digs.   

I'll have to watch the others to see how they act after throwing shade.    I know Dorinda gets personal satisfaction.  She always looks smug when she's being a bitch. 

13 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

This season is Ramona and Carol’s turn.  Dorinda is just too busy telling people what other people say.

Ramona shrugs and dismisses everyone because she can never be questioned.  She's the Ramona Coaster! 

• Love 4
(edited)
On June 21, 2018 at 2:01 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

OK, I had to go back and look at the slippers again since people keep saying that the slippers are emblazoned with the Morgan family crest. They aren't. Sonja actually says the deer is from the family crest. But it is just a deer. And looks like many other slippers I have seen with deer on them - both the whole deer as in this case, and the head of a deer in other slippers I have seen. There is nothing on the slippers that denotes Morgan, or their crest. 

One of my fav scenes was when Carole, Tinsley and Ramona were driving to the spa, and Carole said she could not wait to ask Lu about her arrest. Tins was aghast, and said it was too soon. Carole then proceeded to lecture Tinsley on how people in this situation want to be asked, not have the situation ignored as if it didn't happen (to paraphrase). Carole was totally oblivious to the fact that Tins is saying this as someone who had been arrested and gone to court. Carole is so dense sometimes, it is mind boggling. 

And yet, Lu was more than willing to talk to Dorinda about it, so Carole might have been right.  Except no way would Lu have talks to Carole!  ?

Edited by Thumper
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Thumper said:

And yet, Lu was more than willing to talk to Dorinda about it, so Carole might have been right.  Except no way would Lu have talks to Carole!  ?

I disagree, I think Luann would have answered any question Carole asked as long as she wasn't doing it in a mocking tone. 

• Love 6
On June 21, 2018 at 3:24 PM, weaver said:

I don't think anyone at JPMorgan is going to get upset over this detail from the not famous Morgan crest.   Besides, the daughter likes it, and she IS a Morgan.  Old JAM is not even on the board of JPM and never has been to my knowledge.  

Maison-FS-1602-Black-Side-C.N.-1602001.jpg

Eh, that's an ugly shoe, IMO!  (Ugly slippers.).  I like the deer.   "Crests" don't impress me.

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Eh, that's an ugly shoe, IMO!  (Ugly slippers.).  I like the deer.   "Crests" don't impress me.

Crests don't impress me either but I do like the shoe/slipper.   It's classic and I'm big on classic styles. 

I don't like the deer though.    

• Love 6
20 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

I like Carole, I think her new hairstyle looks great, she has an amazing body in a swimsuit, she dresses how trendy New Yorker’s dress, she’s not a drunk, she gets along with all the girls, she had an amazing career, she was bff’s with Carolyn Bissette Kennedy, and she has lots of very close friends.  Other than a few snarky comments here and there, she is kind to the other ladies.  I think she is a beautiful woman who lives life on her own terms, dresses as she wants to, never gets sloppy drunk, and is very intelligent.  Yes, she has an overbite, we could go off on every housewife about their not perfect faces and bodies....it’s life.  None of us are perfect.  IMO, to have been, and hopefully still is, a great friend to momma Heather tells me all I need to know about her character.  She’s a true friend.  While Beth, away on vacation, was rapid fire texting Carole over the summer about their misunderstanding, Carole was caring for a close friend who lost her husband.  I find Carole to be the most loyal to her friends.  I’d gladly have her as a close friend.  She’s lived a fascinating life, personally and professionally, and is a ride or die friend.  Even the puppet master Bethenny cannot understand that she broke really important promises to Carole, and Carole will probably never trust her again.

All of this! I like Carole a lot and despise Bethenny. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Me too .. I quit Jersey when Theresa went to jail.  The N.Y. Housewives are like my friends in my mind.  I don’t like Ramona this week, but I’ll forgive her next week because we all know she’s a ditz .. Sonja too.  I love the Countless, eh, Dorinda lately isn’t my favorite, but Bethenny is.  Carole, I’m feeling a little sorry for disliking her since I started reading her book.  I never liked Jill or Kelly, ever.  At the end of the day, I actually love all of them .. only the ones on the show now.  Oh, and, Tinsley is growing on me as she’s the baby of the bunch.  Lol, just butting in and throwing in my opinion.

• Love 8

I think carol is that kid that throws the rock and hides the hand. She’s a stealth bitch. Just watched one of the Montana episodes where Heather and Kristen are arguing back and forth about some treasure hunt and Carol is in the background enjoying every moment of kristen’s Misery. Carol often hides behind her “pal” being the dominant bossy/mean/know it all gal while carol is just her pal all the while enjoying every bit of misery that the other one is causing. 

I love Bethenny and I loved Heather (mostly) but I doubt that carol was the puppet/submissive that too many paint her out to be. The sweet/less bitchy gal pal is her role but it’s nothing more than a facade that hides that she really is a total bitch.

• Love 8

I have no problem with any of the ladies thinking that Lou deserved to be ashamed and embarrassed over her actions- both the marriage to Tom and the arrest. She was totally insufferable when she was engaged and planning her wedding. She had such joy rubbing it in the faces of all of her unmarried castmates, especially the freshly divorced Ramona. 

• Love 12

I have never liked Ramona and this episode reminded me why I don't like her.  I don't understand why she has so many friends; she is ugly.  Is there any chance Bravo will get rid of her?  Hope so.  Not even going there with the Tom party but didn't she realize LuAnne could be hurt by a post on social media?  Strikes me as completely tone-deaf.  TONE-DEAF.  Jesus.  I would love for her to be gone next season.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, albarino said:

I have never liked Ramona and this episode reminded me why I don't like her.  I don't understand why she has so many friends; she is ugly.  

I assume they are all surface friends...ones she doesn’t have deep conversations with. 

• Love 3

I totally get the difference between having a spouse die as opposed to getting divorced.  I'm team Dorinda on this.  If you are married, you are a part of your spouse's family, even after death.  The contract/commitment is still there.  If you get divorced, the contract/commitment is no longer enforced or exists.  Sonja uses the Morgan surname as if it is hers.  She can keep that surname but it has no significance.   That's why Dorinda is pissed about it.  Sonja is not a 'Morgan'.  Her daughter is...but So isn't anymore.  And her using it as a part of selling something is hypocritical to say the least.  So is So's tagline about legacy.  It's kind of pathetic IMO.

On another note, Beth is really kind of lost this season.  Who would have thought that the only person she really has is Sonja?  The person who was dead to her a couple of seasons ago.  Yeah, I admit it.  I'm happy to see the other women go after Beth.  Everyone was soooo afraid of her when she came back.  She was the big cheese.  Not so much anymore.  The women seem to be tired of the special treatment.  The product placement.  The big ego.  And no boost in ratings.  Beth isn't all that.  Her show with Fredrick was a big flop considering the ratings.  No one is kowtowing to her anymore.  Well except So.  And, well, everyone has kind of had it with her as well.

• Love 13
(edited)
On 6/22/2018 at 2:32 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

So Lu closed the door on the police officer because she didn’t want to be arrested. Clever strategy.

Well,  when you're drunk,  you aren't really thinking straight. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 6

Wow, what the fuck is wrong with Ramona? No normal person needs to be told that a friend who has 4 felonies pending wants to keep a low profile and probably stay off social media in general. And no one who has been dealing with press for 10 + Years needs to be told this. Posting that picture and pretending not to understand the problem is crazy. Is she insane? Stupid? Sociopathic? Out to get Luanne? I mean What. The. Actual. Fuck. I’ve been asking this for 12 years, but honestly what is wrong with her?

• Love 15
5 hours ago, PradaKitty said:

I have no problem with any of the ladies thinking that Lou deserved to be ashamed and embarrassed over her actions- both the marriage to Tom and the arrest. She was totally insufferable when she was engaged and planning her wedding. She had such joy rubbing it in the faces of all of her unmarried castmates, especially the freshly divorced Ramona. 

Probably.  I don’t think she really loved Tom, how could she?  She knew his reputation of being a womanizer.  She was in love with just being a married woman who lived in a “pent house” in the city and a place in Palm Beach with all the rich.  That’s the life she wanted.  Deep down, I think she knew he was a creep, but just wanted to give it a whirl.  My husband said he read in the papers the other day that she was selling her cute house in the Hamptons again.  Anyone here know if that is true?  Can it be?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, FozzyBear said:

Wow, what the fuck is wrong with Ramona? No normal person needs to be told that a friend who has 4 felonies pending wants to keep a low profile and probably stay off social media in general. And no one who has been dealing with press for 10 + Years needs to be told this. Posting that picture and pretending not to understand the problem is crazy. Is she insane? Stupid? Sociopathic? Out to get Luanne? I mean What. The. Actual. Fuck. I’ve been asking this for 12 years, but honestly what is wrong with her?

Yeah.  She spits stupid shit out about everybody, but God forbid anyone asks about her business, especially Andy, she gets defensive and in a huff and screams “I don’t want to talk about it”, then shuts everyone down.  She’s a real cutie.  Not.  I just loved how she thought she was so irresistible when she put that black nite gown on for some sexy time with Mario one night, and meanwhile he was sleeping with the young hottie for quite awhile in the Hamptons.  She got her sexy time right up her butt.  But, “she didn’t want to talk about it”.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, AnnA said:

That’s why I love Bethennyso much.  She was the only one who had the balls to tell Dorinda to her face that she was a drunk.  The other ones just pussy foot around her for fear of upsetting her.  Dorinda, the know it all with a big loud slurring mouth.

• Love 8
(edited)
On 6/21/2018 at 7:02 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Dorinda reminds me of Animal only she has an invisible drum set

animal-muppet-gif-9.gif

I think Dorinda harbors anger towards both Sonja and Bethenny because of the cocaine comments at the reunion.

Sonja has Dorinda's undying hatred because she further went on to have several published interviews where she claimed Dorinda "everybody knows she parties" Sonja also didn't treat Dorinda particularly well on her first season as Dorinda was a threat to her apple and "stole" Ramona from her.

Dorinda was still a bit peeved with Bethenny about the cocaine comment but she was DUNZO after the PR plane ride. Dorinda wants us all to concentrate on Bethenny calling her a drunk and NOT on what came out of Dorinda's own mouth about John. What I got out of the conversation, was that Dorinda loves John, but she's not in love with him, she doesn't  to change the status of their relationship and she will not make more of a commitment. She doesn't want to take a break from him, because she doesn't want to be back on the dating scene because she might not be able to find someone else, but she needs John because she doesn't want to die alone. She's going to talk how terrible a person Bethenny is that puts labels on her and hints at being set up by Bethenny and production for her being drunk and not taking any responsibility for her bad behavior. Dorinda herself said she a "vengeful bitch" and I think she plays a major role in the Carole Bethenny tension.

OMG .. The FUNNIEST thing I ever saw !   Your whole post is the truth.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 4

i tried to post my feelings re dorinda wednesday night but my computer was acting wonky.  so here goes!  while i like dorinda for the most part, i'm very over richard and his death.  i cringe every time she mentions him and their wonderful he was and how perfect their life was.  i feel for john although he is cringe worthy.  why would she choose john after her perfect life with richard?

• Love 9
(edited)
4 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

That’s why I love Bethennyso much.  She was the only one who had the balls to tell Dorinda to her face that she was a drunk.  The other ones just pussy foot around her for fear of upsetting her.  Dorinda, the know it all with a big loud slurring mouth.

Yes but then Bethenny tried to walk back calling her a drunk saying she didn’t call her A drunk but said she was drunk (IE she was drunk in that moment not that she had a drinking problem) lol 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, ryebread said:

If Tinsley went through all the needle sticks, hormones, monitoring and retrieval to save her eggs and doesn't really want kids? 

That's too twisted to contemplate.

Remember, she went through it to stay in the will.

• Love 2