Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
PrincessPurrsALot

S05.E06: Exes on the Half Shell

Recommended Posts

Quote

Naomie prepares to open her family's new restaurant, and finally admits that she isn't over Craig; Patricia and Craig have a heart-to-heart about relationships; Cameran tries and old-fashioned trick to get baby Palmer to make an appearance with the gang; Thomas gets himself into hot water with Ashley after she sees him flirting with Kathryn; and Shep stops in to help Austen and Chelsea define their relationship.

Share this post


Link to post

I really hate Naomie. I hope Craig eventually grows a pair and just says to her, "Can you please stop talking to me? I don't care about you or anything you have to say." 

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post

How do you say, "Naomie's a nasty bitch," in French?

Why is this chick even on the show?  I don't want to see her anymore.  Go the fuck away Naomie, and I don't care if you can speak French, doesn't make her a nice person.  Why should she care about Peyton and Craig, mind your fucking business chickie.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

Craig (to Naomie on the speakerphone with Austen):  "Is it cool if I bring Peyton?"

That was awesome!  I couldn't stop laughing!!!

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

23 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

How do you say, "Naomie's a nasty bitch," in French?

Why is this chick even on the show?  I don't want to see her anymore.  Go the fuck away Naomie, and I don't care if you can speak French, doesn't make her a nice person.  Why should she care about Peyton and Craig, mind your fucking business chickie.

I'm with you.  I can't believe what comes out of her mouth.  She's a horrible person and is nuts.  I think she really wants to be on Vanderpump Rules.  I too wish she would leave.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Ashley is not cute.  At all.  The more I see her the less attractive she is.  Meanwhile, Kathyrn looks fantastic to me even though the color job on her hair is a bit odd.  Thomas just can't quit her.

Naomi is a pill and I can't stand her, but the apology was classy and real.

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post

I sincerely hope Kathryn is beginning to see what a sleaze Thomas is, but, I believe she and Thomas will soon be back together.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

58 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

How do you say, "Naomie's a nasty bitch," in French?

Why is this chick even on the show?  I don't want to see her anymore.  Go the fuck away Naomie, and I don't care if you can speak French, doesn't make her a nice person.  Why should she care about Peyton and Craig, mind your fucking business chickie.

Not disagreeing she’s been terrible in past episodes but I can’t recall anything particularly offensive she did this week. Did I miss something?

I was glad to see her apologize to Peyton. It was the least she could do (literally). 

Craig getting excited over creating a cat and dog pillow for Pat was adorable.

Thomas seems less interested in Ashley each week. Openly flirting with K in front of her was really rude though. 

Was cringing for K during that interview. Awkward! She did eventually end up working there though didn’t she? 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

Why was Kathryn dressed for winter and all the other women were dressed for summer?

Was Craig at the dinner?  Maybe he was too busy creating both dog and cat pillows depicting them having fun ala Palm Beach.  Hilarious!  And Patricia’s face in reaction was classic.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

Kathryn said Thomas was flirting with her at the restaurant, and she probably knows.  I thought he was awkwardly trying to think of something to talk about with her!  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Kathryn said Thomas was flirting with her at the restaurant, and she probably knows.  I thought he was awkwardly trying to think of something to talk about with her!  

That was it, trying to think of a conversation to have on camera. 

No way these two will ever have anything other than meetings with their attorneys about child issues.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Poor Kathryn, I felt really bad for her on that interview. Being filmed on a job interview would be completely anxiety provoking! 

Ashley seems a little desperate. 

Thomas really was flirting with Kathryn. She looked great too. 

Chelsea is still a ball buster. She’s got a one-of-the-guys vibe. 

I still hate Naomie. 

I wonder if Palmer is a family name for Cameran? There is no easy nickname for Palmer. Palm? Palmie? Palms? Hmm...

Edited by Sage47
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

It looked like "Nico" the restaurant was in an old Pizza Hut?

Poor Katherine in that "interview" maybe she was just looking for some practice?

Naomi is supporting cast, why is every episode about her?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

15 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

 

Naomi is supporting cast, why is every episode about her?

She makes sure she is in every shot, always talking and taking over the scene. Ugh, I detest her. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Craig will be the pillow master and I'm here for that.  The dude just loves to sew. If only he had Gizmo. 

Chelsea likes to start shit between Shep and Austin. And Naomie calls Payton thirsty? 

Naomie is still a bitch. That apology, at least behind Payton's back, was the "sorry, not sorry" type.   Run, Craig, run!

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

Kathryn looked great at the Nico party.  In fairness, it did seem chilly because Chelsea said to Austin (?) that she was cold. 

Gosh, I can't stand TRav.  And Ashley....yeah, no.

Glad to see that Naiomi apologized to Peyton.

I was glad Austin called out Shep.  Shep isn't happy that he just doesn't get what 'he' wants any more.  He's jealous of Austin.  Sorry Shep.  You got a gut and you're looking worn. 

And oh gosh, those last weeks of pregnancy...I'm with you Cam.  Let's just get it done. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Craig will be the pillow master and I'm here for that.  The dude just loves to sew. If only he had Gizmo. 

Chelsea likes to start shit between Shep and Austin. And Naomie calls Payton thirsty? 

Naomie is still a bitch. That apology, at least behind Payton's back, was the "sorry, not sorry" type.   Run, Craig, run!

I have a hard time wrapping my head around the idea of high end and pets on clothing when I look at Patricia's shirt.

But I'm sadly invested in wanting Craig's pillow to be everything.  Which, per past storylines, won't be.

Unless!  The pillow features Gizmo.

Which I will buy. 

Gizmo in a wheelbarrow, surrounded by flowers.

No offense to Naomi's parents, they seem like lovely people, but if we can see them, how about an appearance from the best reality tv cat that I'm aware of.

Chealsea is nasty.  She set Shep and Craig up.

What universe do we live in when the women out asshole the men on this show?

And I can't even with that poor excuse of an "interview".

And I can't even begin to express how much Thomas licking his lips grosses me out.  

It's so? Predatory?  I think that's the adjective I'm looking for. 

Edited by dosodog
  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Chelsea likes to start shit between Shep and Austin. And Naomie calls Payton thirsty? 

Yeah she does, she loves the dram of the two men wanting her. Can see right through her. Charming, nope, she is undercover manipulative. She is fake, fake, fake.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, scenicbyway said:

It looked like "Nico" the restaurant was in an old Pizza Hut?

 

All I see is Pizza Hut, too. Not sure you can make that classy because it looks just like a Pizza Hut.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

That was it, trying to think of a conversation to have on camera. 

No way these two will ever have anything other than meetings with their attorneys about child issues.

Thank God, because he needs to stop grabbing her wrist in anger and bruising it like that.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

And I can't even begin to express how much Thomas licking his lips grosses me out.  

...and that wide-open mouth laugh is disgusting too.  Constantly.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

I have a hard time wrapping my head around the idea of high end and pets on clothing when I look at Patricia's shirt.

But I'm sadly invested in wanting Craig's pillow to be everything.  Which, per past storylines, won't be.

Unless!  The pillow features Gizmo.

Which I will buy. 

Gizmo in a wheelbarrow, surrounded by flowers.

No offense to Naomi's parents, they seem like lovely people, but if we can see them, how about an appearance from the best reality tv cat that I'm aware of.

Chealsea is nasty.  She set Shep and Craig up.

What universe do we live in when the women out asshole the men on this show?

And I can't even with that poor excuse of an "interview".

And I can't even begin to express how much Thomas licking his lips grosses me out.  

It's so? Predatory?  I think that's the adjective I'm looking for. 

Cameran was everything telling Shep he had no chance with Chelsea.   I guess Shep has not resigned himself the fact he did the tawdry dating show and he looks the fool.

What does Chelsea want Shep and Austen to come to blows?  Chelsea isn't really very much of a girl's girl or a guy's girl.  

Thomas needs  to stop pursuing Kathryn-this is someone who kept his children away from him for an extended period of time. Be wise stay away.

Kathryn has the thinnest most unattractive hair-and she is so young.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Craig getting excited over creating a cat and dog pillow for Pat was adorable.

I wish I could come up with at least a little Craig-love. His only good quality is being a nice guy.  He is wasting his life and his education.  His so-called sewing is mediocre at best.  Perhaps he intends to be a designer...but he seems in love with his embroidery machine.  If he's serious, he should invest in lessons.  Also, Procrastination is not his friend...although it's apparently a lifetime companion.  

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Nope, not liking Chelsea. What did she want Austin to do? Did she want shep and Austin to get into an actual fight? 

Glad Naomi apologized. I Still think she's a nutter.

Thomas is disgusting. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

9 hours ago, ProudMary said:

Craig (to Naomie on the speakerphone with Austen):  "Is it cool if I bring Peyton?"

That was awesome!  I couldn't stop laughing!!!

Also, Craig talking to Austin about Naomi: "I still have open case files in my head that need to be closed". Spoken like a true lawyer. Love Craig this season. 

2 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Nope, not liking Chelsea. What did she want Austin to do? Did she want shep and Austin to get into an actual fight? 

That's exactly what she wanted. She pulled that shit last season, too. She doesn't want either one of them so what's her problem? She likes to stir it up, then sit back and watch to see if Austen is man enough for her. Austen is not auditioning for you, honey. Who the hell does she think she is? 

Edited by bichonblitz · Reason: more thoughts
  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

Ha, even Naomi's dad was pretty much telling her not to be nasty. It took daddy to make her realize she owed Peyton an apology.

Kathryn has come such a long way, I hope she can see right through Thomas' BS.  Looks like he is going to put the moves on her again next episode. His rambling at the restaurant to somebody that when the "French" get tired of their wives they go look for mistresses? My god, he is an insufferable, aging, embarrassing alcoholic.  Just like his awful, mysoginist dad! That apple doesn't fall far from the tree. 

Ashley, stop trying to be besties with Kathryn! Being polite to her when you see her is enough for now. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

I wonder if Palmer is a family name for Cameran? There is no easy nickname for Palmer. Palm? Palmie? Palms? Hmm...

Palmetto

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Why do these people always seem so awkward and uncomfortable in any social situation? Their parties and flirtations all seem stiff and not much fun at all. Even with all the alcohol that they drink they don't seem comfortable in their skins. I don't think this franchise needs another season; there isn't one compelling character or duo to interest anyone. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah Katherine messed up that interview but her manners while on the phone with the owner of the store were impeccable.   Good ole Southern manners.  Or should I say Good ole "Southern Charm".  Ha!  That's what I wanna see.  Not some nutjob French chick going bat crap crazy on everyone.  Yes Naomi I'm talking about you!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Why was Kathryn dressed for winter and all the other women were dressed for summer?

Peyton was in a sweater and Naomi was in a long sleeved heavier weight shirt as well.  It was past Halloween so I'm guessing chilly night.  The women in dresses did say they were cold. 

Nice to see Naomi apologize but she's still a stealth bitch. Craig seems so much lighter without her.  Love that Patricia is giving him a chance on the pillow.

Shep is looking rough but Chelsea definitely loves the attention.  Kathryn looked stunning.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Kathryn said that the co-owner of the department store was her stylist. Maybe she is the one we have to thank when Kathryn looks polished and not disheveled.

I wonder if the interview was rigged to give the store some exposure. Also, I wonder if they give Kathryn small amounts of clothes in exchange for promotions.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, nexxie said:

Thomas keeps licking his lips at Kathryn - ewwww

A 53 yr old alcoholic pervert.  And he thinks he's so gorgeous to boot!  Ha ha.

I wonder if the attraction to him could be his MONEY & STATUS?   HMmmmmmmmm ?.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Peyton is doing herself no favors with that gruesome dark lipstick. When she first showed up on RelationShep she looked much prettier ... her dye job was in good shape and her makeup more natural.  

1 hour ago, Sai said:

Yeah Katherine messed up that interview but her manners while on the phone with the owner of the store were impeccable.   Good ole Southern manners.  Or should I say Good ole "Southern Charm".

I loved that about that scene too.  If she could find a fun, nice guy who drank in moderation and could be faithful to her I think she'd be okay.

Quote

 

Thomas seems less interested in Ashley each week. 


 

Yet they are still together. After seeing these past few episodes, I hope she's packing her bags. 

 I like Chelsea. It seems as if the system for filming this year is for the various cast members to rotate in and out of her salon and submit to a cut or a light "trim" (some probably have their own salons that they frequent regularly so don't want Chelsea messing too much with their hair). While sitting in the chair, gossip ensues and thus storylines are generated.  

I like that Chelsea has pinpointed the exact character flaw in Austen that turns her off. Although I'm not interested in Austen's love life at all unless it's scenes of him getting shut down by Chelsea. But I wish him good luck on his beer. $400 for a sample seemed ridiculously cheap. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Chelsea’s darker proclivities are starting to show through the pretty package.

Edited by nexxie
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Ashley, stop trying to be besties with Kathryn! Being polite to her when you see her is enough for now. 

Ashley strikes me as Regina George.  "Love that skirt" then "That's the ugliest fucking skirt I've ever seen."  Nothing about her comes across as genuine which surprises me because I thought as a hospice nurse I'd be predisposed to like her.  

9 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Oh, Shep. That hair of yours needed a whole lot more than a trim. 

Yes!  If that's Chelsea's work, I'd never get my hair trimmed by her.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

A 53 yr old alcoholic pervert.  And he thinks he's so gorgeous to boot!  Ha ha.

I wonder if the attraction to him could be his MONEY & STATUS?   HMmmmmmmmm ?.

 

It’s so creepy that Kathryn still wanted him knowing (as the new charges revealed) that he assaulted Nanny Dawn - and that Ashley still wants him after assault charges by two women.

Edited by nexxie
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Thomas seems less interested in Ashley each week. 

Me too!

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Ashley is not fitting in with any of them in Charleston at all.  She's hanging on to Thomas by a thread.  Thomas has the hots for Katherine, period.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

A 53 yr old alcoholic pervert.  And he thinks he's so gorgeous to boot!  Ha ha.

He's only 53! OMG.....time has not been kind to the fellow.  lol

I didn't see a problem with Naomi this time.  She admits she was wrong.  I mean, that's how these things go right? You go off, overreact, then apologize, make amends and move forward......til the next time. Rinse, repeat, etc.  What I do find disappointing is that she is addicted to being miserable.  Craig makes her miserable. They are totally ill suited for each other. So,......I suspect she has to be hung up on Craig to keep her role, I mean job on the show.  I loved the French dialogue. 

Thomas may act like a total jerk, but, I think even he knows that he and Kathryn are terrible together and that while it looks tempting, it ends in explosions and horror.  Kid's welfare are now at stake and he better stay the hell away from her.

Kathryn knows herself.  Did you see her reaction when the perspective employer asked how she handled stress and pressure?  lol  Once you get a big old dose of that, you won't likely forget.  

Thomas's girlfriend should keep her nose out of the children's issues.  Their time, schedules, events, etc. is for the parents to decide.  She really is pushy.

Chelsea is such a troublemaker. I just don't care for her at all.  I guess, she's just trying to stay relevant, though. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

That was it, trying to think of a conversation to have on camera. 

No way these two will ever have anything other than meetings with their attorneys about child issues.

...unless you count the hook-ups in NYC.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

WTF with Ashley sitting on the sink to put on her makeup.  If she's that blind to have to get that close to the mirror she should invest in a magnifying one.

Thomas was completely lecherous around Katherine.  That story about the pochette?  I would have walked the hell away from him.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, pasdetrois said:

Kathryn said that the co-owner of the department store was her stylist. Maybe she is the one we have to thank when Kathryn looks polished and not disheveled.

I wonder if the interview was rigged to give the store some exposure. Also, I wonder if they give Kathryn small amounts of clothes in exchange for promotions.

I think that was the store where Thomas bought Kathryn that emerald green formal gown she wore a few seasons ago (was it to the Founder's Ball or something?).  I just remember the scene where she was trying the gown on, and Thomas was leering at her like the old horny goat he is - and I say this as someone who is older than Thomas!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size