Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E02: Running Your Mouth

• Start Topic

Sonja makes hurtful accusations about Tinsley's finances; Dorinda attempts to improve her friendship with Sonja; Carole runs the New York City Marathon after months of training, but with a surprising omission in her cheering section.

• Love 4
Just now, Pickles said:

Carole really wants a party to celebrate her running the marathon. Is she wearing the edgy gloves to hide her old hands or is she trying to be hip and cool?

Madonna does the same thing to hide her old, gnarled hands.

Whoever said that Sonja looks like Grandpa Adams in her TH was exactly right.

• Love 24
12 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Carole really wants a party to celebrate her running the marathon. Is she wearing the edgy gloves to hide her old hands or is she trying to be hip and cool?

Yes!!! Thank you! She’s a hard 54!  I was on a plane to Nashville last year and my friend and I were talking about RHONY and then started saying how it was hard to look at Carole!  I swear, about 5 other women that were sitting around us agreed and joined in the conversation. We were all saying she’s hard on the eyes and want to know who her dentist was so we never go to him!!!  

• Love 24

Tinsley keeps saying one of my most hated things: “Pacifically”! She’s so dumb and she dresses like a 12 year old.

Someone got an adderall rx!

Edited by JD5166
Sonja crazy:
  • Love 23
10 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Dear lord help me, I am so hormonal I actually started crying when Carole finished the marathon.  Clearly I need to TAKE A XAAAAANAXXXXX.

You can add me to the boat.  I teared up too.

Love Bethenny's blue dress, and love Dorinda's crazy patterned blouse even moreso.

I can't stand Tinsley's makeup, eyebrows, whatever the hell is going on.  

One of my biggest surprises was when Ramona mentioned the number 50 in regards to Carole and I looked up Carole's age and she's only 54.  I was shocked.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

I loved how she managed to get her late husband (a Kennedy don’t you know) and her journalism career shoehorned into her marathon saga. She has history with the marathon because her late husband once ran it before he knew her and the challenge of running is just like her years covering the war. That was reality show jujitsu. I’m waiting to hear that her next book is going to be all about her running the marathon.

Did that cookbook she was “writing” with Adam ever get done?

Tinsley is certainly coming out guns-a-blazin’ this season. As is Dorinda.

Anthony was a Radziwill, not a Kennedy. He was a cousin to the JFK group of the Kennedy clan because his mother and Jackie Kennedy were sisters.

No, Carole never did finish the cookbook.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Anthony was a Radziwill, not a Kennedy. He was a cousin to the JFK group of the Kennedy clan because his mother and Jackie Kennedy were sisters.

Whoops, yep knew that, but forgot in the moment. Corrected now.

• Love 3

Carole is a total spinster Aunt moral majority and  annoying AF but I am SOOOOO proud of her for finishing the marathon ! 

Good on Tinsley and Adam and fam for being there. 

Sonja has lost it. Cuckooooo!

And Luann..oyyye is she gonna get hers this season w the arrest. She is arrogant and belligerent.  

• Love 21

Yes Carole, Luann’s niece was Adam’s girlfriend!  They went on vacation together the summer that Carole met Adam!  I think she’s very insecure so she needs to shoot down Adam’s relationship with Lu’s niece because her niece is 25 years younger than Carole and pretty!  That’s one of the main reasons that Lu was upset....for her niece! Otherwise why would Lu be so upset if Adam was just a chef that she hired! Lu was saying Adam was like a part of their family!  She always has to throw in the Kennedy reference because she wants to feel important!  

• Love 12

I don’t like Carole, but way to go! What an accomplishment! 

PS don’t think her connections, Kennedy or Bravo, didn’t help getting her a spot in that race! It’s impossible to get in unless you know someone. 

• Love 14

I agree that they weren’t together at the same time.  Adam and Nicole were on a break from what Nicole said.  They weren’t dating when Carole and Adam met but Carole keeps insisting that they were never boyfriend/girlfriend. I just meant that they had gone on a vacation together during that summer and they were a couple at one time. She didn’t reference the Kennedys this episode.  I was saying that IMO she is a person that needs to feel important and she has referenced the Kennedy connection many times.  

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Kaia40 said:

I agree that they weren’t together at the same time.  Adam and Nicole were on a break from what Nicole said.  They weren’t dating when Carole and Adam met but Carole keeps insisting that they were never boyfriend/girlfriend. I just meant that they had gone on a vacation together during that summer and they were a couple at one time. She didn’t reference the Kennedys this episode.  I was saying that IMO she is a person that needs to feel important and she has referenced the Kennedy connection many times.  

Carole always leaves out the part about being around Nicole when she was talking about her boyfriend troubles with Adam.  Ever notice Adam doesn't seem to back Carole's recollections.  I would feel a tad insecure if my newly minted boyfriend spent an extended period of time on vacation with his ex girlfriend.  

• Love 11