Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E02: Running Your Mouth

• Start Topic

41 minutes ago, MrsPatrickBateman said:

Carole really likes to stir the pot. She constantly tells someone what the other person said about them. Telling Dorinda that Sonja thought she looked fat was unnecessary and just made Dorinda feel badly. 

Seriously.

21 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Isn’t the expression “boy toy,” not “toy boy”?

Nah, both are used.  You can Google and see.

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

They're totally ruining Dorinda's appearance on WWHL with all of this 31 doorbell nonsense.  It's fun to see so many botox-ed faces from the past but I'd love to hear what Dorinda thought about the episode tonight.  

I was excited when I saw that Dorinda was going to be on, for the very same reason.  I watched until I saw Jill Zarin show up, which was an immediate "click" for me.

• Love 13

Hmmm... I, too, am oddly fixated on their hair in the episode. Carole looks really pretty with her short, straight bob. I also really like Tinsley’s TH in which she’s wearing a slightly sparkly sleeveless top with a white collar. Her hair is in loose curls and a few tendrils are pulled back, and maybe loosely braided? Really soft and pretty. 

• Love 12

Ok.  Well.  I enjoyed WWHL.  It was fun. 

It is related to the episode because Dorinda was the main guest and...Carole, in a jogging suit,  and Jill made an appearance as well as the countess.  Sure, there were people that were.....God, I can't stand he/she....but fun none the less.  At least we didn't have Beth making a grand entrance.  Yeah, that would be below her sharing the stage and Beth doesn't like to do that.   Just sayin....

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 12
9 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I was excited when I saw that Dorinda was going to be on, for the very same reason.  I watched until I saw Jill Zarin show up, which was an immediate "click" for me.

Dorinda is a good WWHL guest, and I would of loved to hear her thoughts about the walk with Sonja.  When Nene showed up, the show pretty much had to be all about her.  

• Love 13

I don't know about the direction this show is going in.  I sensed alot of "scripted" nonsense tonight - the dinner with Luann and Tinsley, for one. The way they were going back and forth, some the comments almost seemed rehearsed to me, especially from LuAnn.  I felt the same thing during the Sonja/Dorinda walk.  I felt like Sonja was going a mile a minute because she had to get it all in about Tinsley.  

I know we're only two episodes in, but something seems off to me this season. I am afraid this show may be going the way of Atlanta.  I hope not.  I have read that NY now has the same show runner as ATL. Again, I hope not.

(And can we not have any more  of Bethenny's talking heads where she thinks she's so witty?  She's not.)

• Love 19
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Lu actually thinks a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it marriage is more valid than a three-year relationship?

Nevermind that her husband spent almost as much time with ex-girlfriends as he did with Lu during that marriage. 

All of that is true.

What else is true is that Carol has represented her relationship with Adam as not committed fully to one another.  They pass the time, pretend to write a cookbook and have sex once in awhile. 

Carol regularly spoke about the eventual expiration date of her relationship with Adam.  She played the role of hip, casual friend with benefits and would be cool with Adam seeing other people. 

She treated the relationship casually.  If I were a housewife, I'd be treating her break up the same way.  Casually. 

• Love 24
4 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

I applaud anyone that can run a marathon, so great job Carol.

I couldn't walk that far, let alone run the thing!  Kadooz to Carol.  That was awesome to watch, especially with friends and family there at the end to cheer her over the finish line.  Was there friction between Bethenny and Carole at the end of last season, or has this rift just opened up between them?  Last season's a blur to me. :)

• Love 15
1 minute ago, ChitChat said:

I couldn't walk that far, let alone run the thing!  Kadooz to Carol.  That was awesome to watch, especially with friends and family there at the end to cheer her over the finish line.  Was there friction between Bethenny and Carole at the end of last season, or has this rift just opened up between them?  Last season's a blur to me. :)

I think it’s Carole’s storyline this season.   She appeared on Bethenny’s show with Frederick and they were fine.

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

I applaud anyone that can run a marathon, so great job Carol.  I do sense that she is even more checked out than usual this year though.  Perhaps the break-up was not so easy.   I would love to see her get in a relationship with someone closer to her own age and see how she would function.  Maybe it was my imagination but she seemed genuinely interested in Ramona’s party planner friend.

Sonja can be such a straight up bitch.  Tinsley is not Sonja 2.0.   Even I know that Tinsley comes from and married into major money.  

I’m very curious to see the Bethenny and Carole rift play out.   In so many ways their personalities are completely different....so I’m not surprised that there is s rift.   I keep thinking about Carole’s cats tearing her furniture apart vs. Bethenny’s concern over too much clutter in her office.  

Luanne is making me so sad right now.   Yes she’s a snob, but she always wore it well.   Now she just seems a bit adrift.  

Ramona is the one consistent in all of the Real Housewives shows....she came on the show nuts and she’s still frickin nuts. 

Dorinda is our little shit stirrer, but I would’ve made sure Tinsley knew what Sonja was saying.   

Absolutely, good for Carole,  I'd be laying on the side of the road.

I think having Adam around is too easy.  Sleeping with Adam is keeping her from moving on. I hope she meets someone too. Not that I think everyone needs a relationship but I think Carole likes being in one.

I hated that Carole dropped the "Sonja called you fat" on Dorinda. I was like damn she's really starting the season with a  bomb.  And that set off Dorinda. 

Sonja is a bitch and bitter. She can go, I'm tired of her.

I get why Luann wouldn't want to talk about Tom and that embarrassment of a relationship.  But also understand why the rest want details lol.

Heather!!! I miss you girl. 

• Love 21
34 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

I think it’s Carole’s storyline this season.   She appeared on Bethenny’s show with Frederick and they were fine.

That show was probably filmed quite a while ago, though. I don't think Bethenny and Carole hate each other, they probably are just not as close as they once were. Busy lives, different interests, Bethenney jealous of Carole and Tinsley's friendship, blah, blah.....

• Love 9

I feel like Lu is now the Sheree of RHONY. Both of them were pretty much impeccable in their style when they had money in the beginning.  They had an effortless cool about them where they could dress up or put on jeans and a T-shirt and still  look like a well kept woman.  Now both of them look like the money has run out, they rely on RH franchise to support their lifestyles and now look cheap.  The hair, the makeup, the clothes.  They suddenly look like they're struggling and depressed over not having money.

Meanwhile, I used to love Dorinda's hair.  It looks terrible this year.  

I love Carole's hair.  Even though I think her face looks a little too filled up with injectables, overall I think she looks so much better than when she fist started on RHONY.

UGH, the trotting out of the "gays" again as if they're some cute accessory.  Sonja gets "more vulgar" than them, she said.  Great stereotyping, Sonja.  

• Love 19
9 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Sonja is such a bitch. Putting Tinsley's finances on blast. If she knows Tins as well as she says she does, then she knows Tins was born in to wealth, married mega wealthy and got a boatload of money in her divorce. She has no money problems. Who gives a rat's ass how she got the money, point is she's worth millions. Sonja is just a jealous hag. How did you get your money, Sonja? That is what little you have left after pissing it all away! We all know know you married that old man Morgan for his wallet.

What the heck was that gay party all about? I'm sure a bunch of gay guys are going to go to Sonja's every Wednesday, cram themselves in her living room, and listen to her stupid penis jokes just so they can all stand around and fawn all over her and tell her how hot she is in her sparkly dress.  It's all about you, Sonja! 

I used to love Sonja.  She could make me laugh with her self-deprecating humor.  But wow, she really seems mentally ill.  

I always think she trained herself when talking about the JPM marriage and it's demise to cry by thinking "money" instead of "marriage."  Meaning, she's tearfully sobbing, "I miss my marriage," when in her head she's really thinking, "I miss my money."

• Love 20

Does she have a Pandora station? oh Luann like your singles Pandora is wildly outdated. to babble on and on and on for a stoyline last year about tom and everyone warning you he just wasnt that into you now to be silent you have to see where these people are coming from..

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Bethanny's outrage over Ramona daring to have an opinion about her Hamptons real estate venture is one of the reasons I can never ride for Bethanny. She is one of the biggest hypocrites out here. She does this shit to people all the time. 

- No RHOBH Erika fan, but upon first meeting Erika, after watching one of her music videos, Bethanny essentially calls it cheap & low quality and tells her what she needs to be doing to up her brand. Bitch you ain't Spike Jonze nor P Diddy? Who died and made you an expert in the music industry

- Tried to tell Heather, a woman how has been in the women's apparel industry for decades, how to market and sell women's apparel. 

- Tried to tell a real estate expert Frederik how to price condos. 

The list can go on and on. She is just so ridiculous and frankly, this is one of the times, I am here for Ramona's tomfoolery. 

Exactly.  For someone who claims to give "zero fucks,"  she cannot take the slightest criticism.  I mean, even in real life, she blocks anyone on Twitter who criticizes her.  Meanwhile, Carole doesn't.  Beth is so thin skinned.  Her success really went straight to her head and it's a shame because she really was the underdog you rooted for in the beginning. 

• Love 23
28 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Agreed on all.

I've never thought Carole was a non-relationship type of woman.  I think losing her husband to cancer scared her on relationships.   Having lost my husband to cancer in 2016, I'm now in a relationship and it is both wonderful and scares the hell out of me because I'm now caring about someone again.   I went a year without having a companion and seemed perfectly okay with it.  Relationship comes out of the blue and now I remember how wonderful it is to have someone again.  And that's scary.

I personally wish she and Russ would get back together.  He seemed like a cutie and so sweet!  She can do better than Adam.  Some hot silver haired, age-appropriate successful guy in New York that would be proud to have her on his arm.

I'm sorry for your loss. 

Good to hear you're happy. I understand it can be scary.  A friend went 10 years after husband died without even trying to meet someone.  She was happy with her life as it was. Then she met a wonderful man . It scared the hell out of her. She said she didn't realize how much she  missed having a partner until she had one again.  

Russ did  seem a good match Carole.

• Love 7

Lu really wanted EVERYONE to reach out to her and express their condolences with regard to her divorce. And scolds those who didn’t.

But

She doesn’t want to talk about Tom. 

WWHL:  Why bother mentioning Dorinda in the ads? 

Andy made a point to have everyone do a shotski, and then brings out Lu to sing.

Lu tends to lean forward when she “sings”. It then looks like she’s sticking out her butt. (see, also, the last time she sang on WWHL, with Victoria singing back-up) So we have a Mrs. Huh-Wiggins thing going on with her, too, not just Ramona.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I'm sorry for your loss. 

Good to hear you're happy. I understand it can be scary.  A friend went 10 years after husband died without even trying to meet someone.  She was happy with her life as it was. Then she met a wonderful man . It scared the hell out of her. She said she didn't realize how much she  missed having a partner until she had one again.  

Russ did  seem a good match Carole.

Aw, thank you!  And congrats to your friend!  I don't want to get married again.  I do enjoy dating my high school crush now.  But it's very easy to go to a dark place and worry about your state of mind if it eventually dies out. I'm 50, and I've had quite a few good offers for dating anyway (not through an app either!), so there's a part of me that knows that if it doesn't work out, I'd have other opportunities anyway.  It's still weird though!  I think that's where Carole is.  It's easier if you think of every potential love interest as a temporary thing and not get emotionally invested.

• Love 14