Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E02: Running Your Mouth

• Start Topic

Is WWHL celebrating an anniversary or something? they've got a lot of live shows with bravo celebrities and I've seen some clips on Youtube. I have say, especially for the whole lot of West Coast Housewives, please connect with Jill Zarin and get the name of her plastic surgeon. Whatever she's doing is on point. She looks amazing! Her skin looks glowing, wrinkle free and she doesn't look like an inflated blow up doll with some ridiculous cheek and lip injections. She's not trying to fight aging by doing shit to her face so that she can pretend that she looks like she's in her 20s. She looks great for her age without being extra. They could maybe connect with Eileen too. If she does anything with her face, she at least does sensible work that doesn't make her look like a puff fish. 

• Love 20
53 minutes ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

Basically, those three things together are impossible to find... just like a unicorn.

Nonsense. There are many women who manage all three. 

Remember a few years ago, sleeping became Arianna Huffington’s platform. She even wrote a book about it.

she is rich, skinny and  tan and I am pretty sure that she sleeps plenty.

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

There ya go.  

I concur, fwiw.  I do believe that her reconfiguration worsened her appearance, not bettered.

Carole-Radziwill-plastic-surgery-Before-and-After.jpg

In the interest of fairness, here's an image later than high school, but before the latter:

carole-wedding.png

She's always seemingly had an unfortunate mouth situation, but the 'fix' didn't fix it imo.

And yet, she managed to marry Anthony and is having an awesome time fucking her ways with younger dude.

Looks are totally overrated lol!

47 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Wasn't she demoted to a "friend of" one season?  Right before the Tom storyline?

Yep and she somehow managed to get more scenes and made bank per diem. She is like the unsinkable molly Brown housewives style!  

• Love 13

Dorinda loves a "scratch out" like a blackout loves her.

Heather sighting!

Yes! I'd take one every episode.

I also dropped a tear when Carole crossed the finish line. Was that the first time we've seen her father?

Sonja had the nerve to talk about Tinsley's finances and accuse Tinsley of sponging off a man.

Maybe Sonja shouldn't have said it, but that doesn't mean there wasn't any truth to it. If the argument is that it's bullshit because Tinsley's family is rich, then wouldn't that mean Tinsley is sponging off her family? A sponge is a sponge. Not to mention, it's not like the rich are opposed to using others' money instead of their own. There's also Tinsley's desperation in trying to hold onto her moneyed abusive ex, and the way she seemed ready to hubby up Scott a hot second after meeting him, so Sonja's comment about Tinsley wanting a man to take care of her doesn't seem that farfetched. (Plus, if Satoko gave Sonja the scoop about Tinz, then it's probably true, lol.)

Forgot to add a WTF about Sonja calling Dorinda fat - Dorinda has a great figure.

If Sonja even did. Carole didn't hear it first hand, she just repeated something that may or may not have been completely true. And, now we have Dorinda relaying the gossip as being that Sonja was telling "everybody" that Dorinda is fat. Anyway, given Dorinda's nasty tirades towards Sonja last season, if Sonja called Dorinda fat in passing? Then BFD.

I'd love to hear what her staff says about her when she leaves the room.

Me, too. I'm convinced they decorated the office the way they did just to fuck with her. Anyway, it was ultimately on detail-oriented superbusinesswoman extraordinaire Beth to approve the items before they were purchased. Any excuse for her to swing her dick around, though.

Btw, did any of 'em seem to be honestly bothered by Lu's bronzer imitation of Diana Ross last ep? 

Carole questioned it, but Ramona and Beth weren't bothered by it at all.

Hey Tinz, I know plenty about you, that you sure as fuck wouldn't wanna be brought up on cam, so hun, STFU & leave Lu alone about talking about fuckface Tom!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=8567927

Edited by jaync
  • Love 8
22 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Is WWHL celebrating an anniversary or something? they've got a lot of live shows with bravo celebrities and I've seen some clips on Youtube. I have say, especially for the whole lot of West Coast Housewives, please connect with Jill Zarin and get the name of her plastic surgeon. Whatever she's doing is on point. She looks amazing! Her skin looks glowing, wrinkle free and she doesn't look like an inflated blow up doll with some ridiculous cheek and lip injections. She's not trying to fight aging by doing shit to her face so that she can pretend that she looks like she's in her 20s. She looks great for her age without being extra. They could maybe connect with Eileen too. If she does anything with her face, she at least does sensible work that doesn't make her look like a puff fish. 

WWHL is doing a week on the west coast I think.  I don't watch anymore, but stayed over one night after a show.  I always feel I need a shower after viewing much of an Andy Cohen performance.  I know, I'm enabling him, lol.

Jill looks amazing.  Her "secret" was highlighted in her last or next-to-last season.  Some non-surgical procedure she did or does.  

14 minutes ago, jaync said:

wouldn't that mean Tinsley is sponging off her family?

An heiress is not a sponge.  Fortunate sperm maybe, but not a sponge.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 16

I loved Tinsley's lunch with Luann. Bravo to Tinsley for pointing out to Luann that her marriage was much shorter than Carole's relationship with Adam. And whether Adam and Carole's relationship was a casual one or not, it was a much more committed one from what I could see than Luann and TomCat's ever was.  I actually laughed out loud when Luann told Tinsley that her relationship to Scott should not be this hard, so early into it. Does this woman ever listen to herself speak? Her fiance of what, two minutes, (and boyfriend of less than three months) had his tongue stuck down and ex girlfriend's throat. Now if that is not a huge red flag of an example of a relationship that is "hard", I don't know what is.

And I see Luann is still crowing about the fact that Tom married her, as proof that her relationship was more valid than Carole's. Lu honey, anyone can get someone to marry them if they set their standards low enough. And you did. 

As many have said, congrats to Carole for running the marathon. What an amazing accomplishment. I also teared up, seeing her finish and her friends and family there to congratulate her. 

• Love 20

Sonja just seems jealous of Tinsley. She wishes she had a man to pay for everything. Not that I think Scott is bankrolling everything for Tinsley. 

Lu and Sonja are just so bitter. They deserve each other. 

Ramona not being in the episode very much was a blessing. Thank you. 

Like someone else said another HW show would have spent the whole season leading up to the marathon so it was nice to see it done and over with in the second ep. I too cried at the finish line. And I dont even care about running or Carole that much.

Bethenny seem like a bitch to work for. Just demanding things left and right. 

Dorinda continues to be my fav. She seems like the least fake HW of all. 

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, backhometome said:

Sonja just seems jealous of Tinsley. She wishes she had a man to pay for everything. Not that I think Scott is bankrolling everything for Tinsley.

At this point, Tinsley has managed to bag 3 rich dudes in her age range without having to give any of them a kid. Granted one of those dudes regularly beat the shit out of Tinsley, but ignoring him that's 1 more guy than Sonja ever got. Sonja got old man J. A. Morgan and he dumped her. Tinsley was with Topper, Nico Fanjul, and Scott. Tinsley broke up with Topper because she was being silly. Nico's parents and the law got involved to separate Tinsley and Nico from that catastrophe. And we don't yet know what broke up Scott and Tinsley. So for all the messiness in her life, there are still rich dudes interested in Tinsley. The same is not true for Sonja.

• Love 17
50 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

WWHL is doing a week on the west coast I think.  I don't watch anymore, but stayed over one night after a show.  I always feel I need a shower after viewing much of an Andy Cohen performance.  I know, I'm enabling him, lol.

Jill looks amazing.  Her "secret" was highlighted in her last or next-to-last season.  Some non-surgical procedure she did or does.  

An heiress is not a sponge.  Fortunate sperm maybe, but not a sponge.

Jill has definitely had work done.  And there is no way to pretty up her ugly inside.

24 minutes ago, jaync said:

I forgot her dad died, my bad. Still, being an heiress and having a love interest pay your way aren't mutually exclusive.

I believe she and Scott broke up.

Edited by ButterQueen
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Granted one of those dudes regularly beat the shit out of Tinsley, but ignoring him that's 1 more guy than Sonja ever got.

I don't want to believe this.  Is it true?  Not that one beating over regular beatings makes it any better but, yeah...it kind of does.  Did she say he beat her often. Ugh.

35 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Thank you!  I didn't think I was crazy.  What's this nonsense with Luann talking about her "two years" blah blah blah with Tom?

Their whole relationship lasted less than two years, including their divorce being finalized. They started dating in Nov/15, got engaged Feb/16, married end of Dec/16, split in early Aug/17 and divorced Sept/17. So I suppose she could say two years (minus two months), but of course anyone who was not desperate to marry would have dumped him after three months. So the fact is that she didn't, and whatever stress and agony it caused her is on her and no one else. Not even Tom IMO. He was quite upfront with what he considered marriage to be (as in, not one). She just refused to listen. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 11
10 minutes ago, ryebread said:

ITA. Everybody talkin' like being an heiress is a bad thing.

In my next life, sign me up.

Amen sis.

3 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Their whole relationship lasted less than two years, including their divorce being finalized. They started dating in Nov/15, got engaged Feb/16, married end of Dec/16, split in early Aug/17 and divorced Sept/17. So I suppose she could say two years (minus two months), but of course anyone who was not desperate to marry would have dumped him after three months. So the fact that she didn't, and whatever stress and agony it caused her is on her and no one else. Not even Tom IMO. He was quite upfront with what he considered marriage to be (as in, not one). She just refused to listen. 

I guess seeing these shows which are filmed so far in advance of the actual viewing confuses my timing.  I seemed liked that was a whirlwind "romance" that was over before it started.  Two years is short, but I really thought it was less than that.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Amen sis.

I guess seeing these shows which are filmed so far in advance of the actual viewing confuses my timing.  I seemed liked that was a whirlwind "romance" that was over before it started.  Two years is short, but I really thought it was less than that.

Bolding mine. Yep, the whirlwind romance was over when TomCat stuck his tongue down his ex girlfriend's throat. Maybe even earlier, but that is the time it was caught on camera. Luann just dragged the "relationship" out to include a marriage. 

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I did like Sonja’s snort laugh and incredulous look when Lu was bragging about the world’s sparsest Pandora channel. 

Me, too. Sometimes she tickles my funny bone and seems like she'd be fun to be with.  I found myself agreeing with Beth this epi (hell hath frozen over) when she said Sonja has a sweetness about her.

ETA:  She's also, sometimes, crazy AF.  LOL

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

There ya go.  

I concur, fwiw.  I do believe that her reconfiguration worsened her appearance, not bettered.

Carole-Radziwill-plastic-surgery-Before-and-After.jpg

In the interest of fairness, here's an image later than high school, but before the latter:

carole-wedding.png

She's always seemingly had an unfortunate mouth situation, but the 'fix' didn't fix it imo.

I don’t get it.  There is a 35 year difference between pictures on top.  Those look like normal changes to me.  They do too much Botox which can look weird but their skin peels a work pretty good they all have great skin.  

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Lemons said:

I don’t get it.  There is a 35 year difference between pictures on top.  Those look like normal changes to me.  They do too much Botox which can look weird but their skin peels a work pretty good they all have great skin.  

Your mileage varies.

10 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Agreed on all.

I've never thought Carole was a non-relationship type of woman.  I think losing her husband to cancer scared her on relationships.   Having lost my husband to cancer in 2016, I'm now in a relationship and it is both wonderful and scares the hell out of me because I'm now caring about someone again.   I went a year without having a companion and seemed perfectly okay with it.  Relationship comes out of the blue and now I remember how wonderful it is to have someone again.  And that's scary.

I personally wish she and Russ would get back together.  He seemed like a cutie and so sweet!  She can do better than Adam.  Some hot silver haired, age-appropriate successful guy in New York that would be proud to have her on his arm.

I am so sorry.  Congrats on the new relationship!

I need to watch the end.  I stopped it way too soon but what I did see told me the same thing as last week.  Lu is a lush with questionable style, an entitled attitude, bad friend, and wants congrats/sympathy/whathaveyou from everyone but will never be one to give it to others.  Call me a bitch but I am enjoying Tom being everything we all thought he was and it being public.  A dick who cannot keep it in his pants.  I still think about her saying <paraphrasing>: "He's a man and I am a woman and we can see whoever we like".  Um yeah he did.  Even after your giant wedding.  I wonder if she realizes her songs and her singing is a joke?  I mean does anyone really hear it and say man I gotta buy that?  I try to have empathy but Lu's history and how she treats others makes it difficult.

Sonja is as delusional as ever.  I really want her to stop using people as her accessory.  I also think those friends are as authentic as Frenchie.  Wonder if they are part of SAG-AFTRA?  Cause I have a hard time seeing these parties as something she really does.  I didn't mind Carole telling Dorinda Sonja called her fat.  I also like how Dorinda isn't afraid of bread.  I would soooo watch Ghost Hunters with her IF she stays sober.

Tinsley looks great with straight hair.

• Love 11

The overall bitchiness seems to have accelerated earlier than usual this season with even Tinsley getting in on it right out of the gate.  She also looks different this season and not just because of the straighter hair.  

I have a feeling Luann is going to be recording another "song" soon.  We've had to hear about her "music" in both of the episodes aired so far.  Gauging by her looks this season it appears the last year was very rough for her.

Can't stand Carole, but have to acknowledge that her running the marathon is impressive given her age and lack of prior athleticism.  I like the hair cut but the color needs work.  As a graying brunette I know how easy it is to go very light to try and prevent the white stripe at the hairline that is hard to mask when using darker shades of dye.  The color now doesn't really flatter her much.   

Does Sonja hold those Wednesday parties so she can have someone to watch the shows with?  If so there surely has to be  an audible gasp in the room when she appears in her TH's.  That make-up is ghastly and her hair is far from attractive. On the other hand, Ramona's hair in her TH's is a great improvement over her extensions.

Right now the only one I feel should not be on the show is Bethenny.  She's always been abrasive, but there was always the wittiness to make her more palatable.  Now she just seems nasty, bitter and there to promote herself.   

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I need to watch the end.  I stopped it way too soon but what I did see told me the same thing as last week.  Lu is a lush with questionable style, an entitled attitude, bad friend, and wants congrats/sympathy/whathaveyou from everyone but will never be one to give it to others.  Call me a bitch but I am enjoying Tom being everything we all thought he was and it being public.  A dick who cannot keep it in his pants.  I still think about her saying <paraphrasing>: "He's a man and I am a woman and we can see whoever we like".  Um yeah he did.  Even after your giant wedding.  I wonder if she realizes her songs and her singing is a joke?  I mean does anyone really hear it and say man I gotta buy that?  I try to have empathy but Lu's history and how she treats others makes it difficult.

Sonja is as delusional as ever.  I really want her to stop using people as her accessory.  I also think those friends are as authentic as Frenchie.  Wonder if they are part of SAG-AFTRA?  Cause I have a hard time seeing these parties as something she really does.  I didn't mind Carole telling Dorinda Sonja called her fat.  I also like how Dorinda isn't afraid of bread.  I would soooo watch Ghost Hunters with her IF she stays sober.

Aw thank you so much!

And I agree on everything you said!

• Love 5
10 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I'm not too much younger than Carole.  WTF am I supposed to do about my "old hands".  

Raise your 'old hand' middle finger? ; )

Edited by film noire
  • Love 22
1 hour ago, ryebread said:

I don't want to believe this.  Is it true?  Not that one beating over regular beatings makes it any better but, yeah...it kind of does.  Did she say he beat her often. Ugh.

The police were called 5 or 6 times and noted physical injuries on Tinsley. The police even tried to get her to press charges once. In my experience if there were 6 incidents that warranted police intervention, there were a whole bunch more that never rose to that level. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3542170/Her-face-red-swollen-dress-torn-backside-bruised-drunk-barefoot-Tinsley-Mortimer-40-claimed-police-boyfriend-tried-smother-pillow-one-FIVE-brawls-30-year-old-sugar-heir.html

• Love 8

Good grief - I've usually always enjoyed Lu. Not this season. And the Countess thing is too much. Some 40 years ago my husband and I were able to take a long trip and lease our house for a year. An older couple came and paid upfront for the entire year. Her husband told us his wife was a Countess because she had been married to one once - and preferred to be addressed as one. Fortunately never met them again, they maintained our home - all good. But I couldn't buy that bs then and not now, lol.

As far as I am concerned mess around with your hands at 50 - could be in trouble at 70. Let them be and count them as wise.

• Love 7
47 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

The police were called 5 or 6 times and noted physical injuries on Tinsley. The police even tried to get her to press charges once. In my experience if there were 6 incidents that warranted police intervention, there were a whole bunch more that never rose to that level. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3542170/Her-face-red-swollen-dress-torn-backside-bruised-drunk-barefoot-Tinsley-Mortimer-40-claimed-police-boyfriend-tried-smother-pillow-one-FIVE-brawls-30-year-old-sugar-heir.html

Thanks, HH. That's very sad, I'm glad she's out of there. Last night she made a comment about just wanting to be the girl that she knew Scott fell in love with. That was sad, too.  Says a lot about Tinsley.

• Love 8

I loved last season and was sooo looking forward to this season.  Last season had it's share of bitchiness but there was a LOT of humor; many laugh-out-loud moments for me.  But this season, the women just seem mean.  I get enough of that on the news...I watch RHNY for laughs and escape.  And what on earth has happened to Lu Ann's hair and fashion sense?  The braids last night and the afro wig last week were horrible.  

When I say the ladies are already mean...starting with the first show...it is not in a fun way.  Almost all of the make-up is awful...a good many of the clothes are tacky.  I can't stand Bethanny but her clothes are usually spot-on.  She is always age appropriate...the rest?   These are attractive women...how can they look and dress so cheaply?  

Come on NY...come back.  I am down to watching just one HW franchise.  Last night I found myself channel-surfing during the show...the political stuff was more entertaining.  However, when I saw the post this morning of Grandpa Munster or whoever...Sonja's twin...THAT was the best belly-laugh I have had in days.  Keep it up posters.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ryebread said:

Thanks, HH. That's very sad, I'm glad she's out of there. Last night she made a comment about just wanting to be the girl that she knew Scott fell in love with. That was sad, too.  Says a lot about Tinsley.

She is really bringing it this season. She looked incredible with that red sweater. What is the problem with her and Scott?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

I love your post!

So, I don’t understand how she got that cabaret gig. Her music is horrible. The lyrics and melodies are really embarrassing.

• Love 4
23 hours ago, MrsPatrickBateman said:

Carole really likes to stir the pot. She constantly tells someone what the other person said about them. Telling Dorinda that Sonja thought she looked fat was unnecessary and just made Dorinda feel badly. 

That bothered me a lot. Why does she have that need?  And it's funny because last week in that dress I was amazed at how good Dorinda looked.  I can't imagine pulling that look off at 22 in my prime.

When I was around 22 I had my heart broken by a gorgeous player - as it goes. Many years later now but I still remember one of my "best" friends telling me she met his new girlfriend who looked like a supermodel so would undoubtedly dump him soon.  Caroleish comment. 

I thought Tinsley was too harsh on Lu.  I know that loon demanded the honeymoon suite and was a bride from hell but she's admitting defeat.  I have am odd soft spot for Lu  and am willing to throw her a kindness bone. 

Two times now and my 2nd hand embarrassment from Sonja alluding to Morgan in her tag line is increasing.  That would be almost as pathetic as me bringing up a relationship in a post here almost 17 years after the fact, right? :)

• Love 9
6 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

West Coast Housewives, please connect with Jill Zarin and get the name of her plastic surgeon. Whatever she's doing is on point. She looks amazing!

She looked great.

6 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

And I see Luann is still crowing about the fact that Tom married her, as proof that her relationship was more valid than Carole's. Lu honey, anyone can get someone to marry them if they set their standards low enough. And you did. 

Luann's delusions know no bounds.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Luann and Carole are experiencing significant moments in their lives and regardless of what Carole feels about Luann, you can't justify complaining about someone needing attention when something bad happens in their life, but then admit you want attention for something good you're doing in yours.

I think you can differentiate between those two things (and choose to support one and not the other) because the support being asked of you involves very different responses, imo.

Carole did not play games with the marathon. Nobody needed to tred lightly or bite their tongue or listen to bullshit excuses in order to cheer her on or acknowledge her victory. Whereas the kind of "support"  Luann seems to be demanding feels pretty codependent to me.  She's not saying "I still don't understand why I made this mess, but I know it IS my mess, and I just need my friends to tell me I'll find answers, and leave it at that right now" -- that's pretty clean, and easy to give -- to me, it looks more like she's demanding some kind of blanket approval, not genuine support. 

And perhaps if she'd had some real friends  -- offering genuine support, not approval -- she might not have ended up in jail.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 13

ugly outside.

I think Carole can look awful -- as we all can -- but she can also look very striking,  especially when she bypasses the girlish shit (pigtails, flowy outfits best left to  Stevie Nicks, slightly oversized clothing for that "lost in my clothes" look, etc). When her styling is as clean and strong as her features, she looks compelling (similar to Angelica Huston, back in the day).  I think we've gotten so used to seeing women with the same set of pre-fab, plastic-surgerized features, we've lost the ability to see beauty in different faces (it's why I like watching British/Aussie films -- such a wider range of beautiful) and Carole fits into that category for me. 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 21

Ok, so I'm going to harp on something Lu said to Tins about dressing up as a Moroccan princess for her ex and surprising him at his hotel.  First off, Lu has a history of being tone deaf when it comes to matters of cultural sensitivity.  I'm assuming this was the Count and that marriage failed back in 2006 but most have said that they had been living separately long before that. Morocco's current princess (Princess Lalla) is their first princess because wives hadn't been publicly acknowledged or given titles previously.  She was given the title of princess in 2002 so was there even a Moroccan princess around when she supposedly did this?  Also, from what she was describing, it sounded like she was saying she wore a niqab or a litham with probably a djellaba.  Now, djellabas are still frequently worn in Morocco.  Niqabs (and even hijabs) are viewed as a more radical Islamic principle so you rarely see them in Morocco. 

Lu just irks me when she talks about Morocco or MENA because she clearly has no clue what she is talking about.  She pronounces habibi wrong and she used it incorrectly (even taking into account that Morocco uses it differently than GCC).

• Love 10
2 hours ago, film noire said:

I think Carole can look awful -- as we all can -- but she can also look very striking,  especially when she bypasses the girlish shit (pigtails, flowy outfits best left to  Stevie Nicks, slightly oversized clothing for that "lost in my clothes" look, etc). When her styling is as clean and strong as her features, she looks compelling (similar to Angelica Huston, back in the day).  I think we've gotten so used to seeing women with the same set of pre-fab, plastic-surgerized features, we've lost the ability to see beauty in different faces (it's why I like watching British/Aussie films -- such a wider range of beautiful) and Carole fits into that category for me. 

Carole is charismatic, confidant, stylish and tall. She believes that she is pretty and that makes her attractive.

Plus she is smart. 

• Love 20
17 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Luann before marrying Tom said she would always be the Countess, just like she will always be a nurse.  Her words not mine.  She gave up the Countess de Lesseps.  When Princess Diana divorced Queen Elizabeth (real title) stripped her of HRH Princess (her Royal Highness).

She can't be or call herself a nurse unless she is currently licensed. 

• Love 8
10 hours ago, film noire said:

I think we've gotten so used to seeing women with the same set of pre-fab, plastic-surgerized features, we've lost the ability to see beauty in different faces (it's why I like watching British/Aussie films -- such a wider range of beautiful) and Carole fits into that category for me. 

Yup

As an example: Brief Encounter

BriefEncounter-TrainWindow.jpg.e2d9b21505ee49a0a8c64fc54cc9bd1d.jpgUnconventional beauty...both of 'em.

Also, in addition to plastic surgerized (coin this or I must) faces;

The golden age of hollywood yielded some mighty iconic, beautiful faces.

Studio heads mined the masses for this rarified beauty.

We got blase and when we see normal beauty we are startled.

I'm a windbag.

Edited by artisto
13 minutes ago, artisto said:

Yup

As an example: Brief Encounter

BriefEncounter-TrainWindow.jpg.e2d9b21505ee49a0a8c64fc54cc9bd1d.jpgUnconventional beauty...both of 'em.

Also, in addition to plastic surgerized (coin this or I must) faces; the golden age of hollywood yielded

some mighty iconic, beautiful faces.  Studio heads mined the masses for this rarified beauty.

We got blase and when we see normal beauty we are startled.

I'm a windbag.

I mean maybe I am old and need my eye glass prescription renewed but Carole (even with plastic surgery) is no beauty.

it is ok as she is so much more, Imo.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

She looks great!  Everything on her looks so expensive.  I was a bit bored by her in this ep, so I was staring at that gold necklace & her watch & was wondering what kind of budget she spends on jewelry & clothes.  Sigh, guess it's nice to be rich & be able to spend endlessly on that stuff without worrying about the bills . . .

The following is what you learn on her social media.  She LOVES shopping shoe outlets and high end jewelry.  Most of her daily wear is bought by the PA.  Lots of brands send her a big selection and she picks.  She was just in Australia/New Zealand for about a week doing RHONY promo stuff.  She went to the premier pearl people.  Did a great walk through of the store, the behind the scenes.  Actually quite interesting.  So I’m dying to see the pearls she bought.  When she first got there she insta’d the designer that had brought a rack in of pieces.  She had 50 interviews and I did see outfits that I’d seen before in NY.

She made a point of calling out the housewife saying these Hos ain’t loyal when someone said she skipped the big party because she wasn’t invested in RHONY anymore.

She looks like hell right now btw.  She had food poisoning and when you are that thin food poisoning makes you looks like Carole.  The glam team that they hired for AU took her to a infrared skin specialist to try to help.

It’s an interesting insta feed.  A hell of a lot more interesting that Dorinda’s.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

The following is what you learn on her social media.  She LOVES shopping shoe outlets and high end jewelry.  Most of her daily wear is bought by the PA.  Lots of brands send her a big selection and she picks.  She was just in Australia/New Zealand for about a week doing RHONY promo stuff.  She went to the premier pearl people.  Did a great walk through of the store, the behind the scenes.  Actually quite interesting.  So I’m dying to see the pearls she bought.  When she first got there she insta’d the designer that had brought a rack in of pieces.  She had 50 interviews and I did see outfits that I’d seen before in NY.

She made a point of calling out the housewife saying these Hos ain’t loyal when someone said she skipped the big party because she wasn’t invested in RHONY anymore.

She looks like hell right now btw.  She had food poisoning and when you are that thin food poisoning makes you looks like Carole.  The glam team that they hired for AU took her to a infrared skin specialist to try to help.

It’s an interesting insta feed.  A hell of a lot more interesting that Dorinda’s.

Even when she was “poor”, she had great taste. Watching and enjoying this hoes is starting to become a full time job.

Are the viewers supposed to also follow all of them on SM?

I really appreciate the people who like you, let me know what is going on, on their SM!

• Love 3

I'm a little optimistic that Lu will make a turn around later in the season. The first two episodes are late October/early November, right? Wasn't she arrested on Christmas Eve? I think part of what we are seeing from her now is her downward spiral. She was, by her own admission, downing 7+ drinks per day at this point. I think a combination of the drinking and the very public humiliation of the Tom situation blowing up in her face are making for a defensive, angrier Luann.

She's always been pretty tone-deaf, though.

• Love 7