Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E02: Running Your Mouth

• Start Topic

43 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Oh, PageSix i.e. Sonja would be all over that.  There are public records to these places.  

The other thing I think we’ve learned over the years is that if Real Housewive viewers are the only people buying your product you can’t make money.  I see Ramona is out with another skin care line because people think she looks like Benjamin Button.  I can’t, I just can’t.

In all fairness to Ramona, it is all a scam.

How about Nicole Kidman being the face of Neutragena, LOL?

Ramona has good skin and she looks spectacular for a sixty years old woman. I would buy her crap. ;)

I see Ramona is out with another skin care line because people think she looks like Benjamin Button.

Eh, Ramona is just as much an expert on skin care as Beth is on luggage and blenders, and the other random stuff she slaps her logo on.

• Love 3
On 4/12/2018 at 8:36 AM, ScoobieDoobs said:

"Gay Wednesday" parties every week, eh, Sonja?  Sorry, hun, but I call bullshit on that one.  I walk by her townhouse every nite on my way home & it's always the same -- barely any lights on & quiet to the point of seeming deserted.  It was certainly that way last nite -- ahem, Wednesday nite.  Nope, Sonja is clearly trying desperately hard, like everyone else on here, to create a storyline for herself.

So Tinz, you really wanna make Lu talk about Tom, eh?  And you think that's not mean as hell to poke at Lu & make her talk about a rat bastard fuck she doesn't wanna talk about, eh?  Hey Tinz, I know plenty about you, that you sure as fuck wouldn't wanna be brought up on cam, so hun, 

Look, Carol doing the marathon is certainly a great accomplishment.  But I don't give a rat's ass about it.  It's been done by many, many others & even the slick producers' efforts to make it dramatic sorta laid a big goose egg.  Dull, dull, dull.  Carole is just dull.  

Yeah, this could be fatigue from having too many friends who are into running and talk about it non-stop, but I don’t care. Not even a little bit. I guess if Carole wants to have her What We Talk About When We Talk About Running moment, good on her. I’ve just listened to way too many people go on endlessly about running to care. Whenever I hear someone is training for a marathon I start to tune out. It’s almost synonymous with self-righteousness to me at this point. Of course in the pantheon of shit Carole does that bugs me, marathons are pretty low so...Good for her!

i understand that taking things personally for very little reason is basically the job description of a Real Housewife, but is everyone getting a little overly worked up about the Tom/Luanne breakup? Carole and Bethany think she’s talking too much. Tinsley thinks she not talking enough. Of course Luanne had a ridiculous marriage! This is Luanne, after all. Why is this a personal insult to the other women? Are they mad because she married her boyfriend without Regina George’s permission? What exactly is the problem with a ridiculous person being sad over her ridiculous divorce? If they all had to make reasonable choice before having an emotion there would be no show.

What the hell is Gay Wednesday? Not only was that offensive, but Sonia kept talking about like it was Taco Tuesday. Am I supposed to have heard about that?

• Love 6
On 4/12/2018 at 8:42 AM, sasha206 said:

Agreed on all.

I've never thought Carole was a non-relationship type of woman.  I think losing her husband to cancer scared her on relationships.   Having lost my husband to cancer in 2016, I'm now in a relationship and it is both wonderful and scares the hell out of me because I'm now caring about someone again.   I went a year without having a companion and seemed perfectly okay with it.  Relationship comes out of the blue and now I remember how wonderful it is to have someone again.  And that's scary.

I personally wish she and Russ would get back together.  He seemed like a cutie and so sweet!  She can do better than Adam.  Some hot silver haired, age-appropriate successful guy in New York that would be proud to have her on his arm.

A little off topic, but I lost my husband to a heart attack in 2016.  A year later I started dating someone that I have know since I was 15 but hadn't seen in 30 years. (thank you FB).  We are now in a committed relationship and it scares the hell out of me too.  I know exactly how you feel.

• Love 3