Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E18: The Good, The Bad and The Cuddly

• Start Topic

That needed to be a 2-parter, or at least an extra 15 minutes! Way too much going on too fast to really appreciate it. Jax! Helen of Troy! Kuasa! A giant Beebo and a big winged demon fighting like it's an episode of Power Rangers from 1996! I loved every minute, but this is definitely an episode I'm going to need to rewatch to get everything that happened.

• Love 15

Ok, so I feel ridiculous right now because Rip was a douche and kind of a crap leader at times, but Arthur Darvill really made the role as Rip. And yeah, I couldn't help but still like the guy, so I...might have cried at Rip's death scene. They made it blatantly clear that this was his swan song, and I'm not totally surprised. He was one of the last original members, so it sucks to have him gone. Plus, I really liked his interactions with Gideon as well as Sara. I still stand by my point that I've liked Sara best when interacting with Rip. They've had such a fascinating relationship. 

Now, to the rest of the episode. I do love the continuity by bringing back some of this season's guest stars. 

Nate IS really a better character when he's snarking or reprimanding Ray. I did chuckle at his look at Ray's blatant lie about the time ship. 

The scene of everyone, sans Ray, gathered to use their totems together for the first time was hilarious.

JAX! Yes, you're back for a bit! And he's from five years in the future and has a kid. That's a nice way to conclude Jax. 

Ray...oh, Ray, why you so dumb for love? But he did save Nora with minimal consequences...and Damien's gone! Finally!

That Mallus vs Beebo fight was awesome. If someone who didn't know the show sat with me for that scene, I don't know how I'd be able to explain it.

So, Amaya did end up leaving back to Zambesi, and Nate actually let her! That was more of a surprise. 

GARY! And...Constantine introducing next season's plot, which involves demons. Joy. 

So much happened that it will require a rewatch. Or five. 

• Love 14

A lot happened in this episode. It was great to see all the characters again. I still miss Sara and Jax's relationship. I don't know why Jax from 5 years in the future got Zari's message, but whatever I guess we needed a reason that Jax won't join them again. 

I was expecting Beebo, not the Legends becoming a giant Beebo like care bears. Lol Beebo is the one true god. 

tumblr_oid7qtGviM1vyrv6oo1_500.gif

I did like seeing all the people the Legends helped coming to help them. So we lost Rip and Amaya finally went to finish her destiny. I was expecting Amaya to say she's pregnant but she didn't. I guess Nate is not the father. 

• Love 20

ALL HAIL OUR LORD AND SAVIOR BEEBO!!!! 

So much went down in this episode, I think it almost needed an extra half an hour. Of course this show has been building up Beebo this whole time to save the day. Of course they did. I know so much happened this week, but I just cant stop laughing over freaking Beebo. I've been joking about the Legends going all Captain Planet to defeat Mallus, but it actually freaking happened! Legends of Tomorrow: Where your goofy internet memes are our cannon! And you'll love it! Evil cannot defeat cuddles!

I mean, who knew the real way to defeat demons was to sick a giant super powered blue Furby on them? The more you know...

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 20

So.. The Blue God is the true God...  

The show still managed to not have wally and jax talk to each other..  Smh

Good episode..  Woulda liked a two parter... So some stuff coulda been fleshed out... and a few more jax/Sara scenes.. But oh well

Was a great ride... See y'all next season 

• Love 8

Look....I got a very good laugh out of Beebo vs. Mallus....but that just took any kind of seriousness out him as a villain. He was a made into a joke and maybe a little bit to over the top for a finale.

Sad to Amaya go but it was her time, but I don't understand how she is able to make such a huge change to the timeline but the future stays intact. This wipes out the first two seasons of Vixen. Speaking of....did they really need to give Kausa that outfit? That looked to big for her? We know the totem is passed down from generation to generation but is the costume as well?

• Love 3

When this show first started, I never would have guessed that it would become my favorite.  I've come to loathe the Flash and I only enjoy some parts of Arrow, but the Legends, theres Action, Adventure, Romance, Drama and Heroism.  There are moments that come off genuinely sad and then times when I have actually held my stomach laughing.

Team Flash and Team Arrow could only dream of being as awesome as the Legends.

I notice that everyone's ending is always bitter sweet.  Captain Cold, Rip, Stein, Jax, Amaya.  They all, were completely different characters, compared to who they were when we first met them.  I thought it was brave of Amaya to not let Nate wipe her mind.  She is going to cherish her time with the Legends but she still trust herself to move on and allow herself to be open to what her present day world has to offer.  After all she's seen and done, I don't think I could be that strong.

BeeBo.  There are no words. LOL.

I'm going to miss Rip and Amaya.

Edited by Advance35
  • Love 12

I cheered when Jax showed up, and cheered even louder when giant Beebo burst out of the building! Fantastic finale. 

Forgot to add that I laughed out loud at Mick's "are we making a baby?" Ah Mick, never change.

Edited by srpturtle80
more thoughts
  • Love 14

Also, @Maverick mentioned in the Spoilers thread about wanting an explanation for why the Legends kept running into their ancestors and we SORTA got one with that being the reason they were worthy of bearing the totems. Would have liked more to it (in actual screentime) but I'll take it!

• Love 4

I'm going to miss this show. I mean, there's angst, there's drama, there are dastardly villains . . . but on Legends of Tomorrow, there is so much fun. So much easier to deal with than the body-hopper and Arrow: Civil War.

Of course the gang would summon a Beebo to fight Mallus. And, of course, it worked. Why wouldn't it? And Damien is dead. Yet again. As much as I'll miss Neal McD's snark, I think we would need a break from the character, even though there's wiggle room. Ditto with Rip; I'm thinking Arthur Darville has had enough time-traveling roles for the next few years.

Aw, Nate didn't join Amaya in 1942. So I'm guessing that she was destined to find love after the JSA, as opposed to starting a family with Rex/Hourman. Great that Kuasa is alive and a good girl now. Awesome to see Helen play Arrowverse Wonder Woman. Dunno the point of Jax coming back beyond closure. Looks like he's no longer Firestorm. I would've lost money thinking he'd become like the Jason Rusch version from the comics, able to fuse with anyone. Did we get his kid's name?

With Kuasa and Mari sharing the totem, maybe we'll see Mari next season. Or maybe she gets killed off-screen, Kuasa joins the team in her grandmother's place, and that's why we got Zari . . . because it kinda/sorta sounds like "Mari."

Zari and Jonah . . . the hell?!?

Mick is still funny, and not fond of hugs. And it's still hard to guess who's the bigger dope between Ray and Nate. I realized that they are the Arrowverse versions of Blue Beetle and Booster Gold. They're funny yet capable on their own . . . but put them together, everything goes sideways. And wasn't Ray basically Ted Kord in Arrow?

Full 22 episodes in 2018-19, CW. Don't make us beg.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 11

That was packed.  I agree that it could easily have been a two-parter.   They really rushed past the part about each totem barer connecting to it and even in the opening Ray went from not being able to wield it to tossing out water balls and then he zipped off and Wally just took over.  But honestly, I'm willing to handwave that issue.  I loved this episode.  

I absolutely cried when we lost Rip.  It was a great send-off even being filmed with him all alone in a field.  Just the last conversation between Rip and Gideon gave me a lump in my throat.  I hate to lose him, I always liked him but I really appreciate that it happened, as rushed as it was, with a lot of gravitas and emotion.  Ray drank.  Did you see the stunned and devastated look on Rory's face when that happened?  

I was really worried they were going to write off Ray with Nora.  I love that he saved her and gave her a second chance (while DD is FINALLY dead and yet I'm going to miss that guy) but I did not want to see Ray leave.  The Atom suit never even showed up during the episode so I really thought it was possible.  So PHEW!  That said, I totally ship Ray and a future Nora.  I hope she can come back to visit next year.

Zari and her deadpan reactions are wonderful.  Even Gary being absurd at the end was great.  I will miss Rip but Constantine has a similar vibe if a totally different personality so I'll latch on to that for now. 

I loved Helen's return. Which really surprised me since I thought she was the weakest part of that otherwise really fun episode.  I got misty that Kuaisa got saved and a happy life with her sister.  They are both heroes!  

Amaya's departure hurt.  I never really loved her with Nate before but in the last couple episodes, I was a convert.  It's a bittersweet end but I think more sweet than bitter and felt honest to the story they had been telling.  I still don't really love Nate and was as happy as DD to see Ray punch him, lol.    I really love that Sara twice told Ray not to do something stupid but STILL left him so he could go do something stupid and then never even batted an eye over it.  

I'm happy we had a nice check in with a happy Jax.  And wow, he honestly looked like it could have been five years since he got off the ship.  He and Sara had a super cute little moment there at the end that made me go awww.  

Wally got to use his powers!  And be the blue lion!  .Yes, I too watched Voltron so I guess I can't hate Nate completely through even after they made that horror that Rory got rid  of, I didn't understand that the team would BECOME the warrior.  Which brings us to...

Beebo!  

I never knew how much I wanted that.  The scenes with the Legends in the circle, both the trial run and the final one, were gold.  "Are we making a baby?!!"  Hahahahaha!  And Beebo's expressions and moves during the fight?  Priceless!  

And now I hate that we have to wait for next season!  

I guess that gives me a chance for a rewatch!!

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 13

If I'd known the title beforehand, I would have seen the end coming before they started talking about unintentionally imagining something pure and good (nice Ghostbusters homage).

Brandon Routh and his wife have great chemistry onscreen that makes me kinda want Nora to come back to be his love interest. Also, Zari and Jonah Hex is way better than it has any right to be. I will never be convinced that Nate isn't the granddad. I am concerned about ramifications on Mari and the Vixen canon. Was she still adopted by her American family? I also missed the first part of last week's ep, which is probably adding to my confusion. But overall this is at least a Flashpoint level timeline change. 

I'll miss Rip, but they've not seemed to know what to do with the character since season one ended. And watching Damien get defeated in 3 season finales has been fun, but next time I see Neal McDonough, it better be as Dum Dum Dugan. 

I always have the lowest expectations for Legends due to season one being, imo, the worst first season of the Arrowverse shows, but that just means I can never be disappointed. It's able to do ridiculous things that somehow make perfectly logical sense. And everything just works. People who shouldn't work together do. Plots that shouldn't work. Heroes that shouldn't be. It's just this beautiful, hot mess of a show.

Edited by bettername2come
  • Love 12
13 minutes ago, Advance35 said:

Team Flash and Team Arrow could only dream of being as awesome as the Legends.

For a show that started out as the red-headed stepchild of the Arrowverse, it has totally become my favorite. It was wobbly at first but now it is just balls-to-the-wall crazy awesome.

BEEBO WANTS CUDDLES!!!!

• Love 20

No, Nate.  It's Captain Planet, not Voltron. Also, thanks for totally Stay-Puft Marshmallow Manning the being of light.  

So, next season is going to be The 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo (Google it kids). 

• Love 12

I will definitely have to do a re-watch. A lot of stuff happened, and I need a bit more time to collect everything. 

First of all, I definitely got teary eyed when Rip was killed. I almost wish he had died at the end of last season, as it would have lined up more with his arc, but I think this worked too. I love that he grabbed his coat and got to say goodbye to Gideon before he died, and got a last moment with Sara. I admit, I always thought they might get together, but I guess it was not in the cards. They had such an interesting relationship, I will miss it (and him) a lot. He could be sketchy as hell and not very tactful, but I think he was essentially a good person who meant well, even when his methods were questionable. His death definitely had gravitas, and I loved the flashbacks to him first getting the team together. It was so sad even Ray drank!

Also sacrificing himself (kinda surprisingly) was Damien. I thought this was a good ending for him, and I am glad that he wont be dragged out the way Malcolm was. DD was a ton of fun, but I am ready for a new villain now. Like...a dragon? Also glad that Nora was saved. Ray is a doofus a lot of times, but he just tries so HARD to be a good person, I find it hard to be mad at him. 

I am pretty sure that Gary and Constantine are sleeping together. I love it.

What in the name of reoccurring guest characters! Everyone was back for the finale! Cool seeing a bunch of the old villains again (especially the Viking woman jumping back on the Beebo wagon), and even better seeing a bunch of old allies. I am always happy to see Jonah Hex, and a nicer version of Kuasa, a badass Helen of Troy, and, of course, Jax! I still miss Jax. Did he name his daughter Martina? Awwwwww. Glad that he is doing well, but I guess this means he wont ever come back. Sadness. I did love the cute last little moment between him and Sara. 

Also sad that Amaya is staying at home, but I guess it was inevitable. I felt sad for her and Nate. They could be kind of annoying at times, but also pretty cute, and I bought their love for each other. 

"Worst orgy ever". Oh Mick. 

I am going to miss this show so much. I am going to be having serious withdrawals from my favorite Monday night date with crazy, that somehow makes me cry during the same episode that a giant fluffy toy defeated a demon of hell, after the heroes battled vikings, Romans, and pireates in an old west town. Its crazy, but it has heart, and it loves it characters, and knows them inside and out, and it allows their personalities to drive the plot, and not vice versa*, and thats why LoT is the best thing the Arrowverse has going for it these days. 

*Unlike some other shows that could remain nameless (Arrow)* 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 16

I just need to process the fact that a giant Beebo who's capable of a "come here" motion defeated Mallus with a giant cuddle...

This show man. This f****** show!

• Love 15
14 minutes ago, Proteus said:

I am devastated about Rip. I couldn't even enjoy my Sara/Ava reunion. He better somehow be back. But how is he still dead when Ray changed the timeline?

Ray was only able to save Nora, not stop Mallus from emerging once he swapped hosts and took over DD.  So Rip still would have had to save the day.  

• Love 9
1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

Ray was only able to save Nora, not stop Mallus from emerging once he swapped hosts and took over DD.  So Rip still would have had to save the day.  

I just figured things would have changed. I really hope Rips not gone for good. Aside from Sara, he is my favorite Arrowverse character.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Proteus said:

I just figured things would have changed. I really hope Rips not gone for good. Aside from Sara, he is my favorite Arrowverse character.

Yeah, I hold out hope that he pops up in the future too.  He got sucked into a time vortex or something so no body. No body means plausible deniability!  And Gideon said the chance of survival was incredibly low but what I'm taking from that is there IS a chance! Lol.  

• Love 12

You know, if someone had told me a couple of years ago one of my favorite shows would end with a giant CGI toy fighting a giant CGI demon I would probably have looked at them like they were crazy. Beebo vs Mallus was a lot more awesome than it had any right to be. That should have been ridiculous and a a complete letdown for all the buildup but somehow it just worked. Only this show could pull that off.

How old is Nate supposed to be? I'm old enough to have watched Voltron when it first aired and yet as they were combining the powers of their totems my mind still went straight to Captain Planet, not Voltron. I mean, I'd have to rewatch the scene but I'm wondering if their totems didn't even light up in the right sequence (Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Heart...I mean, Death).

Beebo!

While I liked seeing Jax again, I'm guessing his appearance was mostly closure for us, since he didn't really contribute much to the fight.

Pirates and Vikings and Romans, oh my! I was a bit surprised we didn't get a bunch of Ava's to help them fight. I honestly thought that was part of the reason they set that whole thing up.

I think I'm going to really miss Rip but it fairness there's not a lot for him to do anymore.

Beebo!

Great to see Helen back.

I like Hex but did he cut his hair and shave? I remember him being scruffier.

Bye Amaya. Kind of wish you'd taken Nate with you.

And that ending. Maybe it's just me but I'm really not looking forward to Constantine being on the show full time.

Finally, Beebo!!!

• Love 11
28 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Yeah, I hold out hope that he pops up in the future too.  He got sucked into a time vortex or something so no body. No body means plausible deniability!  And Gideon said the chance of survival was incredibly low but what I'm taking from that is there IS a chance! Lol.  

I forgot she said that. Ok, a glimmer of hope. LOL.

• Love 4

Ahhhhh, where do I start?! Coherency be damned!!

Nooooo, Rip! I totally agree that AD really made the role work, and I’m really going to miss seeing him on the show. He and Sara always had such an interesting dynamic that really gave you a deeper look into both of their personalities. I will stupidly hold out hope that Rip will still pop up in the future.

BEEBO!! I knew from the title he would turn up but I must admit I did not predict a giant Stay-Puft-esque style Beebo defeat Mallus. This fucking show. For once I mean that in a good way! Only this show would a giant Beebo defeating the big bad make perfect sense.

Lots of good one liners from everyone, especially during their orgies totem seances. Definitely will need to do a rewatch to catch them all. This has to be the most quotable episode to date.

It was cool to see everyone again, and I liked that Jax got a nice sendoff. Nice set up for Ava next season. Constantine gets the last shot of the episode, I see. Hopefully not a sign of things to come. Too bad Jonah and Rip didn’t have any scenes together, sniff.

Also, I totally forgive TPTB skimping on the effects budget this season because it gave us the epic Beebo vs. Mallus fight.

I will probably have more to post after a rewatch, but I damn well don’t want to wait until the fall for more! Beebo want more episodes now!

Edited by Maelstrom
  • Love 12

This show is amazing!!! Who would think a show would be able to pull off having a big Furby-like toy being the one to defeat an  evil time demon and yet I was cheering when a big giant Beebo showed up. I am reading a book where the main character describes a supernatural soap opera they enjoy where anything goes and it made me think of this show and how much I enjoy it every week.

I thought this episode wrapped up the season well and liked them bringing back characters from throughout the season.

Mick being concerned about making a baby, ha!

I was happy to see Jax and loved seeing he’s doing well. The picture of that baby was adorable and loved he named her Martina.

Edited by MadyGirl1987
  • Love 12

This whole season was a setup for Chekhov's Beebo! I don't think I'm gonna see a better season finale payoff than that in the next six weeks.

Sad to see Amaya go, inevitable as it was, but now maybe Nate will become a more viable character. Lots of other moments that got me in the feels, with Sara and Jax punching each other in the shoulder was a clear highlight.

• Love 16

Mallus hit Beebo with a German Suplex in an open field.  Move over Brock Lesnar, there is a new Mayor of Suplex City.

The big evil this season looked like Satan, and was defeated by a Furby and Tickle Me Elmo, with cuddles.  Any other show that sentence would make no sense, but on this show, it's too be expected.

They did Rip proud, they lived up to the name Legends.

Helen kicked major ass, bring her back next season, with some other Amazons.

Are Gary and Constatine a thing?  Are they going to go there?  Because I wouldn't have a problem with it, they're entertaining together.  Speaking of Gary, he's a fan of Beebo, let him know about what happened.

Hey DCEU, take a lesson from Legends, you're comic book movies, embrace the fact you're comic book movies.  You can be batshit off the wall insane, but still have character growth, and emotional moments.

Edited by Jediknight
  • Love 13
8 minutes ago, Jediknight said:

Helen kicked major ass, bring her back next season, with some other Amazons.

Are Gary and Constatine a thing?  Are they going to go there?  Because I would have problem with it, they're entertaining together. 

Agreed about Helen. She's always been one of my favorite mythological characters, and she'd actually make a great addition to the Legends, at least on a part-time basis with her Amazon training and her original power (to make any man fall instantly in love with her).  If she can learn to control that to the point that it only makes men submissive to her instead of starting wars over her, she'll easily be one of the most powerful of all the Legends.

And I wouldn't mind seeing Garantine, either.  It's about time male same-sex couples got some regular representation in the Arrowverse -- Leo and the Ray don't count!

Edited by legaleagle53
  • Love 8

This show. This ridiculous, delightful show, is by far the most entertaining thing on television right now. I cannot wait for its return. I was enjoying it all, from Ray drinking for Rip to Mick’s Hawk Chicken people reference to the Zari/Jonah Hex romance to Damien Dhark’s sendoff and then our lord and savior showed up and I actually jumped for joy. PRAISE BEEBO and praise the LoT writers for this brilliant season. Rarely do I watch a season finale and immediately want to watch the whole season again, but I am eagerly awaiting the day season three shows up on Netflix. 

BEEBO WANTS CUDDLES! 

• Love 10

That finale was fun! I'm not a big Beebo believer, but that was pretty hilarious. I was expecting him for the first care bear countdown, but they threw us for a loop with that creepy goo baby. When he finally showed I just knew from the camera zoom that Beebs was going to wave "come at me" and he didn't disappoint. I'm glad I remained relatively unspoiled for the episode considering it airs at 10 EST up here. I couldn't resist poking my head in the Reddit live thread for a bit (I'm weak) but ducked out before the climax.

Nitpicks: I wish we had had a little more fallout from Rip's death (does Ava even know or care?) and a little more time decompressing from the whole thing. Also, the plot with Amaya and Zambesi still bugs me. Everyone was remarkably cool with Amaya saying screw the world I'm going to save my village including Amaya herself. I'm still struggling to see how the writers differentiated this from any other instance of messing with time. They're MAJORLY breaking their own rules. The event was a fixed event, but Mallus, so everything's fine? Not that I'm attached to the character, but does that mean we can go and grab Laurel from the timeline? Does this mean Zari doesn't have to make peace with her present? It kind of diminishes things.

• Love 4

*blinks*

Oh.  My.

Shark, what shark? We don't need no freaking sharks, we have Beebo! *facepalm*

That was insane, truly, and that's all I have to say until I have some time to process.  And some sleep.  

*glances incredulously back at episode again* 

• Love 5

This show is bonkers.  It is ZOMG, g. d. BONKERS.  From Rip's magnificent exit to the retreat to (for) Salvation to DD finally having a noble(-ish) exit of his own to the return of the Blue God right through to a "presidential" allusion that visually explained itself, and all the madness in between ... bonkers!

• Love 6

Oh, Legends of Tomorrow!  There are just no words to describe what just happened!

Well, actually, there are quite a few.  This might have been the most insane, goofiest, but more awesome hours of television I ever watched.  It's almost amazing how much this show seems to know what it is, and deliver on every front.  Crazy scenarios, laugh out loud moments and lines, and, frankly, plot lines that don't make sense half of the time, but they have managed to create a group of characters that are actually worth watching and rooting for.  Characters that actually were, at one point, considered secondary and "reject" characters from the other DC shows.  And here they are: Legends!

Of course, my favorite moment was easily this show exceeding my wish in ways I never expected.  I was merely hoping that Beebo would show up in some form, even as a brief gag?  Well, this show has all of the totems combine form a giant ass Beebo thanks to everyone thinking about him (can't believe I'm saying this, but thanks, Nate for kicking that off), and then Giant Beebo proceeds to save the day by basically beating the absolute shit out of Mallus.  Yes, that was actually the final battle of a show.  A massive Furby/Tickle Me Elmo knock-off fighting a CGI Demon straight from an early 2000 video game, voiced by Denethor from Lord of the Rings/Walter from Fringe.  And it was the greatest thing ever.

Other then that, I also liked how everyone got a moment or two to shine, and how many characters from past episodes came back into play like Helen, Kuasa, and even Blackbeard/Caesar/Freydis coming back as Mallus' lackies.  And, of course, Jax.  Glad he got to make a final (?) appearance, and I hope he does live a happy life.

Also great seeing Jonah Hex and I was taken by surprise over him and Zari connecting, but I'm digging it.  Tala Ashe and Jonathon Schaech seem to just automatically spark together.  Really hope we get more of that next season.

Wasn't all fun and games though, as it looks like Rip might be gone for good.  Not to surprised since it feels like Arthur Darvill just doesn't have time to commit to this show long-term anymore, but I'll miss him, even if he did some questionable things to put it mildly.  While everyone's reactions were sad, I'll easily admit that it was Gideon's voice breaking that hurt the most.

Speaking of deaths, it looks like Damien is finally no more, and it was probably his best option.  Still will never, ever make-up for all the awful things he has done, but it was fitting that it was him saving his daughter that finally made him willing to make that sacrifice.  Fare thee well, you smug bastard.  Neal McDonough was a treat as always.  I doubt Nora will stay locked up for long, especially since the show definitely seems to be wanting to go there with her and Ray.

Looks like the Waverider is also losing Amaya, but I hope they find some way to have her return.

Sara/Ava might be back on the table.  Still not a huge fan over it, but I'm glad for Sara's sake.

So, the team gets to celebrate in Aruba (sorry, Mick!), only to have it interrupted by good old Constantine (and Gary!), who seems to be saying that by releasing Mallus, they've unleashed a whole lot other crazy shit as well, so I guess that will be what is in store next season.  Should be fun!

Overall, excellent season.  It continues to make my favorites (Sara, Mick, Ray) even more awesome, introduced a great new "legend" in the form of Zari, and once again shows how they can make characters like Wally, who don't work in their former shows, somehow ten times better here.  It is amazing that this truly has become the best out of D.C. show, in my opinion.  I'm thrilled that we are getting another season, and I hope they continue to not take thing seriously, have fun, and just go nuts with everything.

And, finally: Praise Beebo! (and, seriously: D.C. needs to start making merchandise for him, stat.)

• Love 11

I got up early to watch the episode before going to work and still had time for a quick nap before actually leaving. I wasn't sure if I dreamed this episode up or not because that was INSANE.

It was perfect finale wise in that it brought back all the season's players, in one of the most beloved sets with an epic showdown and set up for next year. Nitpick: there was TOO MUCH going on and some aspects felt way too rushed or didn't get the attention/gravitas they deserved like the repercussions of Rip's death. No reaction from Jonah Hex and Ava...

Some favorite moments: now how do we sneak out the back?, did we just make a baby?, Jax/Sara, Sara/Amaya/Zari, Gary as Constantine, Rip's goodbye,...

I was afraid we'd lose Rip this episode...I'm glad they left the door open for a return. No body, no death. Maybe things will change for Arthur in the future so they'll be able to bring him back.

It felt a bit weird that Ray was left out of the Beebo Orgy but there are only so many totems.

Overall, I do prefer the season 2 finale. This one felt more like a 100th episode type of deal.

I'll have to rewatch for more coherent comments.

One more thing: I'll miss this show because it always managed to lift my spirits. TV shows tend to be so depressing these days. Even the comic shows that are supposed to be ligthhearted like Supergirl and Flash. Come back soon, Legends!

• Love 8

That episode was a ridiculous amount of fun and I'm glad that this show long ago decided to embrace the craziness.  Only they could pull off a giant Beebo fighting Mallus at the end of the episode.

The highlight of course is the interaction between the characters.  I agree this could have easily been a two-parter with all the returning faces but I was glad to see them (Wonder Woman Helen!).  The Arrowverse shows have always done a great job with this.

I too had something in my eye when Rip died.  Will definitely miss AD on this show.

I didn't know until I just read it that Brandon Routh was married to Courtney Ford.  Definitely explains the good chemistry between the two.

Very much enjoyed seeing Jefferson back.  I didn't think he needed to go in the first place as he's always been a vital member of the team even without Firestorm.  That being said, this was a good exit for him.

If there was anything to complain about, Mallus really didn't come off as much of a threat at the end and at no time were the Legends in legit danger in this one.

Legends of Tomorrow continues to remain the best and most fun show in the Arrowverse.  Great job!

• Love 7

I know it would've been more expensive to do but it would've been cool to see Beebo using the Legends powers since they were inside him (not like that or maybe they were since Mick considered it an orgy. Lol). I'd love to see Beebo super speeding around Malice or becoming a T-Rex or using Zari's wind tornado or shooting fire out of his giant fluffy hands or even turning into a scary death witch. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 9