Type keyword(s) to search

Nicole & Azan: Supersize My Tagine

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Most people have some sense of pride and dignity. They would take any work they could get to pay the bills and buy food. Not sit around. It is disrespectful  to the new spouse. You made that person some promises to do the best you can.

Nicole also needs to learn more about her dude’s culture and customs. And get some street smarts to get a clue when you are being conned. A lot of women would be asking Azan some serious questions.

She knows the answers to those questions. She just doesn’t want to hear them. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
20 hours ago, iwasish said:

As long as they aren’t giving her any funds that she can funnel to Azan. She needs to be paying rent to her sister and supporting May entirely on her own. If she needs money to support May, because she sent funds to Azan, then she has to give guardianship of May to her mother. Legally. As long as they give her any sense that they’ll support her in continuing this relationship , she’s going to dig in  even more. No watching May, no rides to the airport, no money. Nothing. Let her get mad and sulk and threaten to take May away, that’s the only power she has over them. If they give in..: it will never end. 

It would be good if her Mother could get power of attorney over her, any money she (Nicole) gets would be doled out via her mother, then she wouldn't have anything to send to him.  She is so clueless and careless and it's really not fair to her daughter.

Edited by endure
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I know this is just speculation but if that were to come to roost - what kind of a man does that?  I mean.....you are able bodied....GET A JOB.

And what about the women? We have seen so many of the foreign female spouses come to the country and not work. It’s both people’s jobs to support their family, IMO.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 9/28/2018 at 1:37 PM, AussieBabe said:

Her hair colour is bloody distracting. What the hell is that colour? She couldn't have went to a salon and asked for pastel yellow hair, right? That has to be home dyed.

Absolutely. It looks to me like she tried for the platinum look at home; that never looks good IMO. Even salon jobs can get that yellowish look if not done right; this Peeps hair on Nicole is what happens when you try it at home.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Kareem said:

Wondering if she's actually sick of TLC or sick of the majority of people pointing out what a dope she is.  I thought she'd been sending him show money, not saved up Starbucks money. 

I tend to believe the dope part. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, lu1535 said:

I think she's lying. She can't explain where the money went, won't admit she was/is being scammed, so she now says she lied and there was no $6k. It's easier and less incriminating than admitting the truth.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, Saje81 said:

I think she's lying. She can't explain where the money went, won't admit she was/is being scammed, so she now says she lied and there was no $6k. It's easier and less incriminating than admitting the truth.

She had the 6k, Azan wouldn’t have bothered with the whole elaborate setup in the wedding hall if she didnt. It was probably the $$ she got from TLC  for the first season and her tax returns. She makes shit money but with a kid and the earned income credits. I can see her getting a nice return. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Saje81 said:

That was my first thought too.

• Love 2

I don’t believe her. This is to save face because she knows she appears as though she’s paying for attention from men (which she is). She can’t admit now that every last dime went to some guy who barely pays attention to her and not her child. That would mean she might look like the shitty mother she is. I smell a personality disorder. 

Edited by LellePCC
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Saje81 said:

maybe french fries are more expensive in Morocco ? 

There was a shortage after her 1st trip so the price got inflated ?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Nicole is a sneaky bitch. She’s had free rent in her old apartment and probably worked minimal hours in Starbucks. But like other “ single mothers” we see on Judge Judy, she is given lots of tax breaks and credits by the federal government. Along with food stamps etc in Florida , she probably spends little money except on her phone and fast food meals . Then she whines and moans about not having  any money and mommy and daddy  hand over a a hundred or two here and there. Not unusual for someone like her to get a huge check from the IRS . I’m sure she squirreled it away to cover her expenses in Morocco. She must have told Azan how much she had in cash and miraculously that’s how much his sister “lost “ due to Nicole bringing copies instead of originals and then again just the exact amount they need for her wedding dress(es) and the venue. Plus the translation of documents etc.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Nicole is a sneaky bitch. She’s had free rent in her old apartment and probably worked minimal hours in Starbucks. But like other “ single mothers” we see on Judge Judy, she is given lots of tax breaks and credits by the federal government. Along with food stamps etc in Florida , she probably spends little money except on her phone and fast food meals . Then she whines and moans about not having  any money and mommy and daddy  hand over a a hundred or two here and there. Not unusual for someone like her to get a huge check from the IRS . I’m sure she squirreled it away to cover her expenses in Morocco. She must have told Azan how much she had in cash and miraculously that’s how much his sister “lost “ due to Nicole bringing copies instead of originals and then again just the exact amount they need for her wedding dress(es) and the venue. Plus the translation of documents etc.

Nicole is a sneaky bitch, but Azan is even sneakier. Thanks for the reminder that everything in Morocco seemed to cost $6,000. The typical scammer’s M.O.: find out how much your mark has and target it however you can. 

• Love 7
Just now, Saje81 said:

Nicole is a sneaky bitch, but Azan is even sneakier. Thanks for the reminder that everything in Morocco seemed to cost $6,000. The typical scammer’s M.O.: find out how much your mark has and target it however you can. 

He’s only good at scamming Nicole. He was very uncomfortable lying to her mom and couldn’t even keep a straight face when the producers talked to him. It was Nicole who jumped on her mother, mouthing off about the family not being supportive of  her... especially after  how she told Azan how wonderful her family is... so accepting and welcoming, and now they don’t trust him, but SHE doesn’t care because she loves him and THEY ARE GOING TO BE MARRIED. It’s really all Nicole at this point. I truly think Azan wants her to go away, but she JUST WONT LET GO. How much humiliation does he have to heap on her, how much money can he take  before she wises up? 

Shes supposedly is saying  she is finished with reality TV.   Does  that mean she finally woke up? On her own or is there one more humiliation Azan has for her this coming season?

• Love 7
49 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Along with food stamps etc in Florida , 

Maybe someone dropped dime to one of the Government Gimme offices and they started asking about her "poverty".   Having one hand out for the dole and the other holding a ticket to Morocco would require a whole lot of fast back peddling.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, iwasish said:

Shes supposedly is saying  she is finished with reality TV.   Does  that mean she finally woke up? On her own or is there one more humiliation Azan has for her this coming season?

She's asking people on her Instagram if they would watch her and Azan if they had their own YouTube channel.  Supposedly we will see how they "really" live and interact.  🙄 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
35 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

She's asking people on her Instagram if they would watch her and Azan if they had their own YouTube channel.  Supposedly we will see how they "really" live and interact.  🙄 

Ha ha, I have absolutely no interest in Nicole other than to make fun of her.  Is she just thinking about her dignity now?  LOL.

But I guess she has fans so maybe they would be fascinated watching her ignore may and get scammed you you tube.

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 4/29/2019 at 9:28 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I watched a bit of the "Our Story" rerun and finally saw the scene where he tells the camera people to go away in the tent in the dessert.  I called BS on that was a scene leading up to sex.  I have worked with folks of the Muslim faith and you just do. Not. Have. Sex. Before. Marriage.  And if ya do, you don't FILM IT or have any evidence of hanky panky on film.

I think it was just a wink wink we wanna be alone but no coitus happened.  She would squish him!  Her attempting to feel him up and hug him in the market was painful.  He was so uncomfortable and she would not let up!!!  Girl, you ain't in Kansas anymore.  Muslim men will hug each other and kiss each other on the cheek before they kiss their wives/girlfriends in public, generally.  I just had a meeting with parents who are both Muslim and I forgot my customs/manners - I offered a handshake to the dad and he did not extend his in return.  He was not rude, he just does not touch a woman who is not his wife.  Period.  

Then again, Azan admitted to drinking alcohol and that is another BIG no no.

Islam is like half the world.  I am going to assume Muslim folks are just like other folks. The whole sex, alcohol, drugs.....oh, yea!  It is happening.

Azan and his family should be ashamed of themselves.

They have no shame running a financial scam on a young girl with a small child.

They ripped off Nicole on an international show for everyone to see!

I don’t think they care about their reputation, religion  or if Azan is sleeping with her. 

They just want Nicole’s money.  Even, though she is poorer than them!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

The day after she arrived in Morocco, Nicole admitted that they’d been intimate much to Azan’s chagrin. So much for him being a righteous Muslim. If you want to see a righteous man look no further than Mohamed. He would not sleep with Danielle if his life depended on it. Lol.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, RealReality said:

Guys...I feel like we're losing sight of the real victim here... what happened to azan's $500?

*Eye roll*

Lol. It probably began life as Nicole’s 500 bucks!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Adeejay said:

If you want to see a righteous man look no further than Mohamed. He would not sleep with Danielle if his life depended on it. Lol.

He IS righteous . . . he honors Ramadan 365 days a year - especially the celibacy part.  At least with his "wife."

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, iwasish said:

He’s only good at scamming Nicole. He was very uncomfortable lying to her mom and couldn’t even keep a straight face when the producers talked to him. It was Nicole who jumped on her mother, mouthing off about the family not being supportive of  her... especially after  how she told Azan how wonderful her family is... so accepting and welcoming, and now they don’t trust him, but SHE doesn’t care because she loves him and THEY ARE GOING TO BE MARRIED. It’s really all Nicole at this point. I truly think Azan wants her to go away, but she JUST WONT LET GO. How much humiliation does he have to heap on her, how much money can he take  before she wises up? 

I think BOTH nicole and azan are slimy GRIFTERS intent on scamming anyone and everyone they come in contact with in any way possible.  Suffice it to say, that NEITHER strike me as "hard workers."  Instead, they prey on those (like her mother) who actually work for a living.  Regarding their TLC gig, let's face it, neither has to dig "deep" learning lines or otherwise doing anything other than what "comes naturally."  

I think BOTH of them love picking up the cash TLC offers, have BOTH become international "reality TV personalities" and regardless of anything nicole says would NEVER willingly give up that platform regardless of nicole's words to the contrary.

The obvious story line both are cooking up is to prolong the "marriage" as long as possible and maybe having a "false" pregnancy, or miscarriage or some other stunt to get around azan's cultural taboo of not having sex before marriage.  

Both families seem respectable and dignified.  Not sure how each produced a child of such disrepute.  However, I know many families where the children do not match the reputation and status of their family.  It happens all the time.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
On 4/30/2019 at 10:34 PM, iwasish said:

I truly think Azan wants her to go away, but she JUST WONT LET GO. How much humiliation does he have to heap on her, how much money can he take  before she wises up? 

He could end this in a hot minute.   All he has to do is refuse to be filmed and refuse any more money from her.    The fact he isn't says a lot about him.   

Oh man I hope $6K wasn't her whole savings.   You never shear a sheep completely.   You always leave something for another day.  

• Love 8

Last year, after the season ended, Nicole posted some photos of herself where she looked like she'd lost significant weight.  I was looking forward to this season to see her new body.  Filters, I guess.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Mothra said:

Last year, after the season ended, Nicole posted some photos of herself where she looked like she'd lost significant weight.  I was looking forward to this season to see her new body.  Filters, I guess.

I had thought she lost weight when she was on the HEA reunion.  Her face looked slightly slimmer and I thought she had fewer chins which is normally a sure sign.

• Love 2
On 4/29/2019 at 9:28 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I just had a meeting with parents who are both Muslim and I forgot my customs/manners

That reminds me of years ago when I was a supervisor in a 911 Center, and employees informed us of the problem of both caller and Somali interpreter ignoring the female 911 operator.  I asked if both of them were male, and they responded in the affirmative.  Muslim custom is that a woman is not supposed to interrupt a conversation between two males.  We needed to take it to the interpreter management to assure that our operators got their questions answered.

• Love 1
(edited)

I'm watching an episode now and now they're recounting a story about trying to go to South Korea with Azan and her paying for the tickets (of course she did) and he was refused entry and she lost "a couple thousand dollars" on that trip. I wonder how much money this sad woman who is having her daughter call this dude "daddy" while still talking about how many issues they're having has lost on this dude. And all she's concerned about is if she can stay in a hotel room with him. Girl needs to get herself a vibe so she can stop being so embarrassingly obsessed with sex. And she's worried she won't be able to afford another trip and "I need to get a good job", apparently he has no responsibility at all to contribute anything ever.

Edited by missnoa
  • Love 8

Of course he has no responsibility to contribute. She told him to quit his job so he could talk to her on the phone whenever she wanted to! Girl is a legit mental case and he will take advantage of every minute. 

• Love 5

I am sure if Azan decided it was over and just ignored Nicole, she would be on the first plan to Morocco the minute she had the money to beg him to “love” her again. I really want to know if she had a head injury at some point screwed up her way of thinking. I have seen women get stupid over men but she is the queen of them all. 

I think Nicole desperately wants to be the girl on the beach everyone envies because of her hot boyfriend. Granted, I don’t find Azan hot but he is probably the best looking guy who ever gave her the time of day, even if it’s for money. One of the things that bothers me is that Nicole seems obsessed with sex. Not in a Jay wants to be a player like his dad way but who can get it together if necessary. All Nicole wants Azan for is sex, “cuddling” which means sex and to show him off by mailing him in public. I don’t think she even wants to have a conversation with him if there isn’t the potential for sex at some point. I wouldn’t be shocked if she is out and about with any man that will take her while “waiting” for Azan. Where is the logic is saving money for marriage instead of saving money for a sex vacation? Logic says save money for the marriage so you can have sex more often than just in a one week period. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

I am sure if Azan decided it was over and just ignored Nicole, she would be on the first plan to Morocco the minute she had the money to beg him to “love” her again. I really want to know if she had a head injury at some point screwed up her way of thinking. I have seen women get stupid over men but she is the queen of them all. 

I think Nicole desperately wants to be the girl on the beach everyone envies because of her hot boyfriend. Granted, I don’t find Azan hot but he is probably the best looking guy who ever gave her the time of day, even if it’s for money. One of the things that bothers me is that Nicole seems obsessed with sex. Not in a Jay wants to be a player like his dad way but who can get it together if necessary. All Nicole wants Azan for is sex, “cuddling” which means sex and to show him off by mailing him in public. I don’t think she even wants to have a conversation with him if there isn’t the potential for sex at some point. I wouldn’t be shocked if she is out and about with any man that will take her while “waiting” for Azan. Where is the logic is saving money for marriage instead of saving money for a sex vacation? Logic says save money for the marriage so you can have sex more often than just in a one week period. 

Nicole could have a nice life with a local man of her caliber. But like Danielle, she is desperate for arm candy, because it validates her. It is tragic that she is willing to settle for mere crumbs. I would feel deeply sorry for her if it weren't for May. As much as I believe that Nicole is hurting inside, the real victim is her little girl. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Morrissey said:

Nicole could have a nice life with a local man of her caliber. But like Danielle, she is desperate for arm candy, because it validates her. It is tragic that she is willing to settle for mere crumbs. I would feel deeply sorry for her if it weren't for May. As much as I believe that Nicole is hurting inside, the real victim is her little girl. 

That’s the unfortunate truth.  

I think Nichole is just obsessed with Azan.   The fact they are not together makes her more determined to be together, escalating her obsession.   It’s obvious that the girl cannot accept no.  

Let us say that Nichole finally gets her man.  Then what?   I’d bet she would tired of him quickly.   Real life isn’t exciting.   

Azan doesn’t want the chase to end because the money train will end.  Pretty sure that Nichole isn’t the only fish on his hook.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

A) she needs a vibrator.  b) She "cheated" on Azan (is that even possible!?!) with some local guy.  Why didn't she dump Azan and just have a relationship with him? C) TLC giving her a paycheck is just encouraging her.  They should have dumped her last season when they didn't go through the wedding. We know the "relationship" is a sham, TLC knows it's a sham and deep down Nicole may even know it's a sham but all TLC does by putting her on tv is encourage the sham and lies. 

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, greekmom said:

A) she needs a vibrator.  b) She "cheated" on Azan (is that even possible!?!) with some local guy.  Why didn't she dump Azan and just have a relationship with him? C) TLC giving her a paycheck is just encouraging her.  They should have dumped her last season when they didn't go through the wedding. We know the "relationship" is a sham, TLC knows it's a sham and deep down Nicole may even know it's a sham but all TLC does by putting her on tv is encourage the sham and lies. 

I was under the impression that Nicole made up some local guy to make Azan jealous. Or maybe "cheating" is code for "I pawed at a man and he didn't escape me by taking the stairs". 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

I was under the impression that Nicole made up some local guy to make Azan jealous. Or maybe "cheating" is code for "I pawed at a man and he didn't escape me by taking the stairs". 

His name wouldn't be...George Glass?

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

No tea, no shade but any "cheating" Nicole did would have involved a very intoxicated man. 

Not because of her lack of physical attractiveness.  Plenty of women who aren't considered "pretty" by societal standards land a great man.  But because Nicole just doesn't have any redeeming qualities at all.  

She isn't attractive, she isn't particularly smart, she isn't witty, she isn't funny, she isn't charming, she isn't kind-hearted and patient, she doesn't have money and power, she is manipulative and tends to behave like a baby.  

There isn't a decent man alive who wants to sign up for that long term.  

• Love 17

I agree Nicole should be looking locally. I have wondered why she can't find someone in her church. Her grandfather is the pastor and she lives on the church grounds. It is not just like a Sunday church , it is like a compound with housing (both the original studio and the trailer she lives in now are on it) , rec center and church. She has said she goes to church (in the past not sure about last week) and she lives on the church grounds, and the grand daughter of the pastor, is there not some guy to at least date her if not marry her?  I had a neighbor that was in high standing with the Mormon church. His son was bald by 21, went in a low paying career and had the personality of a paper bag , yet a very cute young lady married him because of his church standing. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I agree Nicole should be looking locally. I have wondered why she can't find someone in her church. Her grandfather is the pastor and she lives on the church grounds. It is not just like a Sunday church , it is like a compound with housing (both the original studio and the trailer she lives in now are on it) , rec center and church. She has said she goes to church (in the past not sure about last week) and she lives on the church grounds, and the grand daughter of the pastor, is there not some guy to at least date her if not marry her?  I had a neighbor that was in high standing with the Mormon church. His son was bald by 21, went in a low paying career and had the personality of a paper bag , yet a very cute young lady married him because of his church standing. 

The biggest barrier is that Nicole would not want a comprable man.  She doesn't want the "lid" to her pot 

The second barrier, IMO, is that she brings nothing to the table.  She is loyal, so she has that, but she doesn't have much intellectual curiosity, she can be bratty and selfish and she isn't particularly cute.  Like normally a person brings SOMETHING to the table but she doesn't 

• Love 9
(edited)

I think church guys see through Nicole and somehow I don't think she has good standing with her church if she's going out and enticing guys to cheat with her on her fiancee that is "her world". Plus, there is a lot of judgement on women in religious settings; unless she looks like a supermodel if she was sleeping around and everyone knows it then she's not a good candidate for marriage.  If she had just had May and was like totally into repentance and Bible studies, then maybe, but she's sort of lost her chance with a religous guy from her grandfather's church.  Plus this show does her no favors; it shows her as a lazy, dumb, mean to her mother, sloppy, sex /man hungry loser that is also a bad mother . Does she still live in her church compound hovel?  I thought she had to give it up when she went to Morocco and intended to move there.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, RealReality said:

No tea, no shade but any "cheating" Nicole did would have involved a very intoxicated man. 

Not because of her lack of physical attractiveness.  Plenty of women who aren't considered "pretty" by societal standards land a great man.  But because Nicole just doesn't have any redeeming qualities at all.  

She isn't attractive, she isn't particularly smart, she isn't witty, she isn't funny, she isn't charming, she isn't kind-hearted and patient, she doesn't have money and power, she is manipulative and tends to behave like a baby.  

No, but she'd have no problem finding someone who'd sign up for the next hour. I'm sure her cheating had nothing to do with a long term objective. 

• Love 8
(edited)

I've said it before, but with just a few minor tweaks, azan + Nicole wouldn't be the worst.

She wants a guy with abs that she can rub in everyone's face as validation, she wants the status that she thinks marriage affords her and she wants help with may.

She would need to accept that azan is likely gay, and if he isn't he probably isn't physically attracted to her.  She needs to accept not having lots of sex.  And she needs to stop being physically clingy.  Dani did the same thing, and I always felt like mo and azan look like they are suffocating.  How can you even breathe when someone is draped over you all the time?  Breathing up all the air in your personal space?

Azan wants to get the hell out of Morocco probably for a million reasons, one of which is probably his sexuality.  He probably wants to be married to make his mom and sister happy. 

He is a scammer and I'm not sure if he scams because it's fun and easy or because he lacks economic opportunity. Mo scammed Dani, but it sounds like he does some kind of work now, so maybe it's not always clear cut 

Azan has to accept being molested by Nicole every once in a while when he can't convince her it's Ramadan.  He has to get a job and help out with may.  If he does those things, I promise you he gets away with as many homosexual relationships as he wants. 

Nicole is stubborn, committed, and invested in not looking like a dummy.  She will stick with him, no matter what the gossip is about him.

Azan seems to get along well with may, even if his primary objective is to prevent nicole from invading his personal space.

To me, this is important, because Nicole is the type that would definitely let a child molester into her life if he was physically attractive and marginally charming.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 14
30 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Azan wants to get the hell out of Morocco probably for a million reasons, one of which is probably his sexuality.  He probably wants to be married to make his mom and sister happy. 

I don’t think for one minute that Azan wants to leave Morocco, let alone to marry Nichole.   If he wanted out, he would have left by now.  He keeps Nichole hanging because that equates more money from her and TLC.  

JMPO, I think the real attraction Nichole has to Azan is the chase.   He is not obtainable.  And, probably the most important, is that everyone is tells no her she is wrong and making a mistake.   The more she hears this, the more she digs in her heals.  If anyone has seen interactions between her and her family regarding Azan, you know what I’m talking about.  

I would just love to see them either get married because once the chase is over and reality sets in, Nichole would realize she made a mistake and leave.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, RealReality said:

Can anyone name ONE redeeming quality Nicole has?

I'll wait...................................................

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, happy hobo said:

Can anyone name ONE redeeming quality Nicole has?

I'll wait...................................................

She would take a bullet for Azan. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
(edited)

I thought she was making progress, but on HEA she looks bigger than ever.  If she would ditch Azan and focus on her health; I think she would have alot of support and even IG actual good fame.  Now I just feel like people follow her to laugh at her.  Someone asked her on her IG if she was still working out and she said she's not talking about it anymore.  I'm sure all the comments and jokes got to her and she gave up.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 6
21 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

I think church guys see through Nicole and somehow I don't think she has good standing with her church if she's going out and enticing guys to cheat with her on her fiancee that is "her world". Plus, there is a lot of judgement on women in religious settings; unless she looks like a supermodel if she was sleeping around and everyone knows it then she's not a good candidate for marriage.  If she had just had May and was like totally into repentance and Bible studies, then maybe, but she's sort of lost her chance with a religous guy from her grandfather's church.  Plus this show does her no favors; it shows her as a lazy, dumb, mean to her mother, sloppy, sex /man hungry loser that is also a bad mother . Does she still live in her church compound hovel?  I thought she had to give it up when she went to Morocco and intended to move there.

Well, and TLC isn't going to pay her to date someone from her grandpa's church.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4