Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E09: Drag Bingo Bombshell

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Marley said:

Plus next week with the whole guy coming on to say he saw Eddie making out with a guy sd Vicki acts so shocked. Like first who cares.

I care. Not because he is gay (if true) but because it puts Tamra's perfect hot marriage in a whole different light. And makes her look like a pathetic asshole. What could be wrong with that?

9 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Won't start none, won't be none. Funny how Meghan left out the part where she was the first to ask Kelly whether she was having an affair. Kelly's response sounded like a standard clapback to me so .... shoulder shrug! Meghan butthurts easily for someone all up in everyone's mix. 

I'm always shrugging my shoulders about why Meghan gets away with her shit and why people like her so much. Calling Shannon and telling her about her conversation with Kelly was totally uncalled for and 3rd grade level of trouble making really showed her true colors and I 'm glad Krazy Kelly called her immediately to tell her she wasn't happy about what she did. Meghan didn't have much to say about why she did it when confronted by Kelly either. I do have to say, however, that Meghan looked stunning at lunch with Vicki. Her hair updo and makeup were gorgeous, including the lip filler which was just enough for her, not overdone. 

• Love 10
11 hours ago, quimbydog said:

Things I have learned this season:

1.  Vicki will always be the exact same person and never, ever change, grow or, learn.

2.  Lydia turns me way off of so-called "Christians."

3.  I kind of miss Heather, but I don't know why.

4.  Money can't buy you class, or a personality.

5. I really don't care if Eddie is gay, straight, bi, trans, pan or what.

I'm sure I'll think of more when I sober up from my wine.

6. Kelly is still a vile disgusting POS!

• Love 11
11 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Also, in Armenian culture, people like to shop when they are in New York.

Wait, wait hold up.  I am going to NYC this weekend; and I like to shop.  DO YOU THINK MY PARENTS LIED TO ME ABOUT MY HERITAGE??  I must be at least part Armenian, right??

BRB. Off to contact Ancestry.com for a DNA test kit. 

4 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Jeri Blank was lively this episode. 

*Dead*  She is SO a cross between Jeri and Magda from There's Something about Mary.  

• Love 21

If a nursing mom wishes to have a few drinks once in a while they can pump the milk produced after drinking and discard it ( pump n dump). Not rocket science, and doesn't make Megan a bad mom. 

Lydia and her spawn and spouse should fall off the planet or go live on the Duggar compound. 

Vicki and her creepy boyfriend should buy a boat and head out to sea. 

Its one thing to earn some cash and promote one's brand or product on a reality show, but, Tamra, Shannon, and Vicki wouldn't know real life if it bit them in their wrinkly arses. It is bad when Megan Edmonds is the only one on the show I can watch without gritting my teeth...

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Wait, wait hold up.  I am going to NYC this weekend; and I like to shop.  DO YOU THINK MY PARENTS LIED TO ME ABOUT MY HERITAGE??  I must be at least part Armenian, right??

lol...What am I supposed to do for an Armenian who needs sympathy in case your parents lied or were given the wrong baby at the hospital? Is there a handbook for Armenian culture? 

• Love 11

I am so bored with this show, I don't even know why I watch anymore!  

But, the best thing to me on last night's episode was watching the Spartan Race.  That is no joke or fun-run - you have to be in pretty good shape to get through that thing. Tamra makes me crazy most of the time, but the woman is in great shape, and kudos to her and the rest for completing the race.  

I did NOT, however, like the bullshit conversation between Tamra and Lydia about "why didn't Shannon come to the race, too?"  There were some nasty comments there, about how Lydia does everything with her husband and just because Shannon wasn't there, there must be something seriously wrong with her marriage.  

Shannon doesn't like the race, or the training, or anything to go with it - doesn't mean that it will be the cause of a marriage breaking up.  It just means that Shannon has no interest.  (Plus, I really don't think that at that point of filming, Shannon was physically capable of doing the race.)  

I am not a big fan of football - I pretty much lose my husband on Sundays during football season - I don't go to games if he gets tickets, I don't watch games with him, I do my own thing and he does his.  Does it upset me that sometimes, we are doing our own things - hell, yeah!  Do I think our marriage is over because of it - NO!! Husbands and wives can have individual interests and don't have to be glued at the hip 24/7!

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 5

I do think she's been a bit lighter on the "I WORK" bullshit. She toned it down since she divorced Donn.

I thought the cat was out of the bag that all the "work" she was doing back then was having an affair with Brooks.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Vicki is going to chase off that guy, buying a boat together is stupid, what happens when he wants a boys day out on the boat?  She will lose her mind wondering if there were girls on board, her habit of lording over her family with money is a slippery slope for boyfriend, she will suddenly be counting the pennies she has put in vs. how many he has put in and emasculating him all he while.

What's that joke about boat ownership? The best days of a boat owner's life are the day you bought it and the day you sell it...

22 minutes ago, ElderPrice said:

OM freakin'G I can't take any more of Peggy and her attributing Every. Little. Banality of life to being Armenian. "In Armenian culture education is important. In Armenian culture we eat food when we are hungry. In Armenian culture we put on a sweater when we get chilly." Would someone please pinch her lips shut? 

The Armenian stuff gets tiresome from Peggy, but in this forum? It won't get old.

• Love 21
21 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

lol...What am I supposed to do for an Armenian who needs sympathy in case your parents lied or were given the wrong baby at the hospital? Is there a handbook for Armenian culture? 

A $60k handbag delivered to my home address will suffice.  Please and thank you.  

;) 

• Love 16
50 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Armenian parents love their children and would never give them up for adoption.  That means you were switched at birth, and somewhere out there an Armenian couple is wondering where they went so wrong trying to raise their recalcitrant child.

• Love 18
20 minutes ago, quimbydog said:

In Armenian culture, we don't think a joke ever gets old....  LOL

It not is like, how do you say, stale bread that starts to stink after staying in your house for three days.

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, quimbydog said:

In Armenian culture, we don't think a joke ever gets old....  LOL

Armenian Jokes: 

- Do you know where is Hakob's house?

- Yep, next to mine. 

- Then where is your house? 

- Ha ha, you are so funny, obviously next to Hakob's! 

And (she should tel this one to Shannon)

The Dr to the patient

- You are such an educated person, why did you go to the witch-doctor and what was the stupid thing he advised you to do? 

- Well, he said to come to you. 

Lastly. 

- Dad, how much should I grow up to go out without asking Mom? 

- Oh son, even I haven't grown up that much. 

• Love 6

So Meghan is definitly stirring shit up but I like it and I hope she keeps doing it. At least it's making this season somewhat interesting. Was Shannon really recording Kelly and if so, why? What was Kelly saying that made Shannon think "I should record this" since the cameras weren't around to capture it.

Vicki: I'm a victim

Meghan: But you're noooooot

• Love 14
14 hours ago, Cherrio said:

She always does.  Remember her last finale dress? The inside of a cheap coffin lining?

I take mild offense! I work in a funeral home and not one of our casket linings look that cheap! ?

• Love 14
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I am so bored with this show, I don't even know why I watch anymore!  

But, the best thing to me on last night's episode was watching the Spartan Race.  

This is the best post this season if one wants to demonstrate how boring it is. The Spartan Race was on last week's episode, but the show is so damn boring that it is hard to stay awake long enough to discern one episode from the other. Thank you NJBCHLOVER, for putting into a nutshell (or in this case a sentence) the problem with S12 of RHOC. (Assuming there wasn't some kind of weird posting problem, but I am going with my interpretation). 

• Love 10
15 hours ago, Eater of Worlds said:

And she's taking it on a trip, yet the husband says no she can't it's too expensive.  The son goes and returns it to her room...without her taking anything out of it.  It wasn't packed for the trip. It was simply there to show that she has a 60k bag.

15 hours ago, Eater of Worlds said:

And she's taking it on a trip, yet the husband says no she can't it's too expensive.  The son goes and returns it to her room...without her taking anything out of it.  It wasn't packed for the trip. It was simply there to show that she has a 60k bag.

Peggy and Diko talk  like that all the time. We have a $350,000 car we have a $450,000 car we have a $750,000 car. This little college trip is going to cost $10,000   Here try this $85,000 necklace sign try to $70,000 necklace on. They have a bad case of season 1 "the Guidice's"  

• Love 20
15 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Weird that Armenian men are protective of their daughters.  It's a well known fact that no other nationality gives a shit about their daughters.

And  apparently no other nationality gives a shit about their education either.... "Education is very important in the Armenian culture" 

• Love 11

In regards to Lydia.

She went.  She dressed up.  She tried.

She's not that heinous.  She briefly left her comfort zone and while it wasn't graceful, she didn't refuse to meet or see the "gays".

Imagine an actual Duggar or Alexis. Can anyone see Alexis at least trying?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

So Meghan is definitly stirring shit up but I like it and I hope she keeps doing it. At least it's making this season somewhat interesting. Was Shannon really recording Kelly and if so, why? What was Kelly saying that made Shannon think "I should record this" since the cameras weren't around to capture it.

Vicki: I'm a victim

Meghan: But you're noooooot

How weird is this? And then it just evaporated. Why didn't Meagan PI or Big Mouth Kelly get to the bottom of this. Shannon is losing her mind if this is true. I thought Shannon was such a remedial techie, yet she's going super spy on Kelly by attempting to tape her. On second thought, she is lame, cause Kelly saw her try to do it. What a weirdo. What was Shannon trying to tape and what was she going to do with it. Her poor family.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Lydia in that getup, she was Liza and Charlie Chaplins monkey daughter. 

Ha ha ha...it's funny 'cause it's true.

I continue to be amazed at Lydia's attitude about people's different ways of life, her mother seems to be a free spirit and must have some interesting friends who are not all cut from the same cloth and yet Lydia has a narrow sighted view of the world.  Sometimes I think Lydia hides behind her bible so she can bow out of things she does not want to do.

Did anyone else dress up in drag for the bingo fundraiser, (other than the drag queens running the show)?

Please do not make me see any more breast pumping.  Before you all get on me about that...I am a mother and yes breast feeding is natural, blah, blah, blah, does not mean I need to be in there with it all watching Meghan attached to the pumps.  

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Imagine an actual Duggar

While I certainly understand the reference to the Duggar family (and she is more suited to them save she'd have to ditch her princess wardrobe) they'd never be comfortable with her level of pretense and don't believe in fairy dust or unicorns. 

• Love 1

Best part of this episode was Meghan's TH where she said Meghan King Edmonds, P.I. is back on the job.  Gold.

I know Meghan isn't popular but I generally like her.  Yeah, she shouldn't have told the ladies about her lunch with Vicki, after Vicki said not to say anything but Vicki also said that while the cameras were rolling so it's not going to stay secret for long.  Purely shallow but Meghan looked great for her lunch with Vicki.

If we have to choose between Team Kelly and Team Meghan, I'm choosing Team Meghan.  Kelly has been vile for much of her stint on RH, so I just can't take her side.  As Shannon pointed out, the whole disagreement or fight or whatever you want to call it was tit for tat.  Kelly was absolutely in the wrong to criticize Meghan for not being home with her child, especially since Kelly was not home with her child.  She really has no filter and tries to play it off like she can't help it or the alcohol made her do it.  No wonder she and Vicks are friends. 

Shannon . . . you should not have shown your butt crack.  You have teen/pre-teen daughters that will probably be horrified.  That said, she nailed the Bret Michaels look.

Speaking of Shannon, I find it interesting that Vicks says she has texts from Shannon that prove David hit her or beat her. I always felt there was more to the story after Shannon lost her shit in a major way once Kelly made the comment during the Ireland trip.  If there was zero truth to it, I would think Shannon would have been confused and then either somewhat miffed and blow the story off and even laugh it off.  But she exploded in such a way that I think it's true - - at least some of it.   And while Vicks may not have thought it was her place to call the cops, it also wasn't her place to gossip about it to Kelly, of all people, and assume that Kelly would keep her fat trap shut. 

Peggy . . eh. She doesn't bother me.

Lydia . . . I think she was uncomfortable with the drag queen bingo because she'd never been around drag queens before.  I remember going to a club years ago with a drag queen "show" and I felt very uncomfortable, at first.  Not because drag queens aren't mentioned in the Bible but because it was completely foreign to me at that time.  I wish Lydia had said that, instead of saying it had something to do with religion. 

Vicki, NOBODY needs to know how many times a day you need sex.  Please stop.

Next week's previews look interesting.  Eddie was kissing another man?  Don't need to know.  I actually like Eddie and he seems the voice of reason (especially around Tamra) so I don't need to see or hear him dragged through any kind of mud.  Gretchen is back?  Why?  Does she actually have sun-thin' to say?  Did she find teeth that fit her face?  Please don't bring Slade with you. 

Oh well, at least this episode was slightly more entertaining than last week. 

• Love 13
23 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

Yeah she is.  She is making judgments and comments about people who are doing nothing but having some fun and raising money for a good cause.

Her comfort zone includes a brother who is a pedophile. If she is so quick to judge and she is......she should talk about him and STFU about everyone else.

Lydia's comfort level also includes her mother who smokes weed, which in her state is still illegal. Stoned grandma around her kids is fine. But drag queens around Lydia? Not so much. 

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

I know Meghan isn't popular but I generally like her.

I have always liked Meghan, especially when she made it clear she was never going to take any crap from Vicki.  

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, FamilyVan said:

True.  Why they are going so hard after this rumor and beating a dead horse with it?  It really leaves a bad taste in my mouth.  Eddie has never done anything bad to anyone, he seems really nice and for the most part stays out of thing.  He does not do TH's, he never gets into it with anyone.  It's actually kind of messed up how Vicki keeps going for this and now has recruited Gretchen to come on and corroborate this.  Does Vicki thing this will make people like her and want to be her friend?  If I were Eddie I would think Vicki was the biggest piece of crap ever.  I don't know how he does not go say it to her face.  

Yes, I don't recall Eddie talking smack about anyone.  I do remember him telling Tamra to stay away from Vicki because of what she does.  He has also encouraged the ladies to work things out or stay away from the toxicity of some people.  I appreciated that Eddie was very encouraging with Shannon after her weigh-in.  He does seem like he would be a great trainer; he's in good shape himself, he seems to eat healthy and he's pretty positive. 

I'm guessing that Vicks needs a storyline or something.  What does she have going on?  She seems bored with Steve.  We only want to see so many scenes of her with her grandsons, yawn.  She really doesn't have much to bring to the table so far.  

• Love 22
4 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

Things I have learned this season:

1.  Vicki will always be the exact same person and never, ever change, grow or, learn.

2.  Lydia turns me way off of so-called "Christians."

3.  I kind of miss Heather, but I don't know why.

4.  Money can't buy you class, or a personality.

5. I really don't care if Eddie is gay, straight, bi, trans, pan or what.

I'm sure I'll think of more when I sober up from my wine.

Yup

• Love 3

Also it seemed like they filmed a scene with Vicki and Kelly that did not air where Vicki was talking about how she was being excluded.  So by this point in the filming Vicki knows she is being iced out.  She must be totally panicked.  How the mighty have fallen!  She used to love being the ringleader now she has to go have all these seperate 1:1 lunches with people like Meghan and Peggy.  Sad.  LOL

• Love 9

Is it just me or does It appear that Shannon can actually have fun? I thought she was hilarious dressed as Brett Michaels during the bingo fiasco. In contrast though, when she is with David, she's a total nag and downer IMO.

• Love 7

Vicki and her boyfriend have no chemistry at all! And she admits he's too boring for her.  The sad truth about Vicki is that she will stay with him because she can not stand to be with out a man. The woman needs drama in her life, doesn't matter who creates it,  or what it's about, as long as it involves her which is why she's not all wet in the panties over this guy.  He's just not dramatic enough for her. How sick is that!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

Best part of this episode was Meghan's TH where she said Meghan King Edmonds, P.I. is back on the job.  Gold.

I know Meghan isn't popular but I generally like her.  Yeah, she shouldn't have told the ladies about her lunch with Vicki, after Vicki said not to say anything but Vicki also said that while the cameras were rolling so it's not going to stay secret for long.  Purely shallow but Meghan looked great for her lunch with Vicki.

If we have to choose between Team Kelly and Team Meghan, I'm choosing Team Meghan.  Kelly has been vile for much of her stint on RH, so I just can't take her side.  As Shannon pointed out, the whole disagreement or fight or whatever you want to call it was tit for tat.  Kelly was absolutely in the wrong to criticize Meghan for not being home with her child, especially since Kelly was not home with her child.  She really has no filter and tries to play it off like she can't help it or the alcohol made her do it.  No wonder she and Vicks are friends. 

Shannon . . . you should not have shown your butt crack.  You have teen/pre-teen daughters that will probably be horrified.  That said, she nailed the Bret Michaels look.

Speaking of Shannon, I find it interesting that Vicks says she has texts from Shannon that prove David hit her or beat her. I always felt there was more to the story after Shannon lost her shit in a major way once Kelly made the comment during the Ireland trip.  If there was zero truth to it, I would think Shannon would have been confused and then either somewhat miffed and blow the story off and even laugh it off.  But she exploded in such a way that I think it's true - - at least some of it.   And while Vicks may not have thought it was her place to call the cops, it also wasn't her place to gossip about it to Kelly, of all people, and assume that Kelly would keep her fat trap shut. 

Peggy . . eh. She doesn't bother me.

Lydia . . . I think she was uncomfortable with the drag queen bingo because she'd never been around drag queens before.  I remember going to a club years ago with a drag queen "show" and I felt very uncomfortable, at first.  Not because drag queens aren't mentioned in the Bible but because it was completely foreign to me at that time.  I wish Lydia had said that, instead of saying it had something to do with religion. 

Vicki, NOBODY needs to know how many times a day you need sex.  Please stop.

Next week's previews look interesting.  Eddie was kissing another man?  Don't need to know.  I actually like Eddie and he seems the voice of reason (especially around Tamra) so I don't need to see or hear him dragged through any kind of mud.  Gretchen is back?  Why?  Does she actually have sun-thin' to say?  Did she find teeth that fit her face?  Please don't bring Slade with you. 

Oh well, at least this episode was slightly more entertaining than last week. 

Yes, Vicki "claimed" she had proof but in her latest blog, http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-12/blogs/vicki-gunvalson/vicki-gunvalson-thank-you-kelly ,  she is saying she "no longer" has said proof now.....rather convenient don't you think? Vicki is a liar.

• Love 19
5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I care. Not because he is gay (if true) but because it puts Tamra's perfect hot marriage in a whole different light. And makes her look like a pathetic asshole. What could be wrong with that?

For the sake of argument if Eddie were gay, and they both are aware of it and decided to get married and have a relationship, I don't see how that makes Tamra a pathetic asshole.  Marriages are on the terms of the two people involved and "hot" can be defined many ways.  I just hate seeing being gay as something that reduces the value of people and their personal, intimate relationships.  No wonder people stay closeted.  

On another note, Charlie Chaplin was really a good looking guy, so I hate seeing Lydia being compared to him.  I get it --- she's being compared to his "little tramp" character, but seriously look him up without make up.  He was a real hottie!!!

• Love 18
23 minutes ago, AntAnn said:

Is it just me or does It appear that Shannon can actually have fun? I thought she was hilarious dressed as Brett Michaels during the bingo fiasco. In contrast though, when she is with David, she's a total nag and downer IMO.

I think Shannon is really funny when her beady eyed skeeve of a husband isn't around.

• Love 9

One thing I have learned from RH franchise in general is you can take any woman with average to modest looks, add long hair extensions, fake boobs, fake lashes, expertly applied makeup, and a cocktail dress, and she looks attractive.  Take all that away, and they are just some average not particularly beautiful woman.  Lydia, Gretchen, Dallas Housewife Kameron, all fall into this category.  Sorry to say, I do not mean to sound judgmental.  But let's face it, some of these women just do not have natural beauty.  Seeing Lydia dressed in her man outfit was enlightening to what she looks like without all the bells and whistles.  I feel mean saying this.  But it's actually a message of positivity because really anyone with the right tools at their disposal can make themselves completely over.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, FamilyVan said:

One thing I have learned from RH franchise in general is you can take any woman with average to modest looks, add long hair extensions, fake boobs, fake lashes, expertly applied makeup, and a cocktail dress, and she looks attractive.  Take all that away, and they are just some average not particularly beautiful woman.  Lydia, Gretchen, Dallas Housewife Kameron, all fall into this category.  Sorry to say, I do not mean to sound judgmental.  But let's face it, some of these women just do not have natural beauty.  Seeing Lydia dressed in her man outfit was enlightening to what she looks like without all the bells and whistles.  I feel mean saying this.  But it's actually a message of positivity because really anyone with the right tools at their disposal can make themselves completely over.

And some of us are just happy with what and who we are. No need for all those extras (tho I admit it would be fun to see me, not as me, but all done up...just once). Thus is the competition that society places upon us women. 

• Love 5
17 hours ago, ITALIA said:

NO intelligent man in his right mind would want to have sex with Miss Piggy even one time. Her boyfriend, who OBVIOUSLY knows Miss Piggy's past and chooses to be with her, proves that he is just as much of a low-life scum as she is.

He is there for the boat and home equity (doubt there is any left with all the freaking remodels she does).  I saw his eyes light up at the mention of a $50K boat!

It was nice seeing Roxy and Jeffrey (other bingo caller) on tv!  

Lydia, remove the hair and you realize how much a good head of hair does for someone!  

Tamra, Joe Dirt sprang to mind

Kelly, jeezus, you cannot take that woman anywhere.  Screaming harpie.  Here is a hint, there is a giant space between being friendly and black out/take no prisoners/yell-fest.  Here is a xanax...

Meghan, I think she follows the path of say shit to me on air about someone and I am going to share it with them.  I wouldn't want to be asked by my friends later why I didn't tell them.  I don't love her but I am cool with her mad PI skillz

Vicki, I never want to hear about your loins burning for Steve.  Or anyone for that matter.  Its sweet how he actually thinks you have money.  That is why he is with you.  Or you give fabulous BJ's.  Either way, go sell some insurance or something

Shannon, you took that spank like a champ!

• Love 9

Out of her own mouth and surprisingly not garbled, we have actual confirmation that Peggy went to college and got a degree in English.

A bachelor's in English, and a Master's in Boring AF. Whoever cast her should be fired.

• Love 20