Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E09: Drag Bingo Bombshell

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

Gretchen is back?  Why?  Does she actually have sun-thin' to say?  Did she find teeth that fit her face?  Please don't bring Slade with you. 

Why is Gretchen back? I think Lydia and Peggy are getting the tap out. I think during filming the show runners realized (like most of us here) that the recent add-ons are just not doing it and decided to extend an invite to Gretchen and Lizzie to try and salvage what is left of the season.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I can't remember which commenter was lurking until this episode because they wanted to see Roxy Wood, but don't bother watching this episode. There is very little drag queen in this episode. It's not worth it even for Roxy.

I was one of them at least.  I watched and was disappointed these hags can even ruin one of the most fun things around!

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

it's the Mystery of Meghan in Vicki's Garden!  --digging up medical files buried in Brook's old clock  -- I will always love you, Nancy Drew, girl investigator (and best serial book friend of my girl years). When you (and Bess and George) figure out why these howives are still alive and kicking on screen, let us know.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 16
15 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

He is there for the boat and home equity (doubt there is any left with all the freaking remodels she does).  I saw his eyes light up at the mention of a $50K boat!

Marriage Bait that she's fishing with. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I need Megan to get to the bottom of this, instead of just relaying what one wife said to the other. Get Shannon drunk and get it out of her! Kelly is so crazed, I could see her imagining it, but Shannon is so unhinged I could totally see her recording people. And I'm not buying Shannon's tech virgin claims. "I can't even Uber, because I don't know how to get the app.". Bitch, please, get one app - you can get them all. 

THIS. It's not like Eddie's Slade - who puts himself front and center and would die for his own orange. Eddie is happy to let Tamra do the show and he's not necessarily AFRAID of being on camera. But he's not super into it either. He's always just there, in the background, chatting with the other guys or eating. It really bothers me that Vicki would try to publicly shame him like this. 

I could see Shannon being so tech dumb that she was accidentally recording though.  Hell, I've probably done that just by sticking my phone in y pocket unlocked.  Not that I'm saying that's what happened.  It's so confusing because Kelly is so crazy and unreliable, but Shannon does have motivation for lying too.  But on the other hand, I don't care that much because meh.

I agree re:Eddie.  He's like the most inoffensive person on this show besides Aspen.  He just shows up, is nice, and eats in the background.

• Love 17
17 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Kelly:  Way to go by insulting a mother because she took a night off from her baby.  Moms need a night off once in a while.  Heck.  Even one or twice a week.  Who are you to judge. 

Amen! I'm not even a mom. I tell my mom friends this all the time - the guilt they feel just getting "lunch with the girls" upsets me. Moms get to have fun, too! There's enough mom judging in the world. We don't need more from freaking Kelly. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

IMO, Vicki will stop at nothing to achieve this, including getting Gretchen to do her dirty work for her, 

Well... unless Vicki's OG status has expanded to include casting,  it's actually the producers who have arranged to have Gretched show up and stir the omnipresent pot. Vix may, however, take a diabolical pleasure in it.

• Love 4

I honestly thought I liked Diko when this show started but as the weeks progress, I like him less.  Obviously the whole Birkin bag thing was a total setup to show us yet again how much money they have, as was the "well my husband spends a million dollars like a drop of an Armenian hat" so I'm going shopping comment. Thanks for quantifying the value of each of the cars in your garage, which is larger than the square footage of my daily living space. What actually bothered me the most was the implication that it would get stolen in NYC specifically. Is he that dumb? Does he know how many people walk around with those dumb bags in New York? Or is it some special edition of Armenian Birkin by Hermes? But i'm sure it's just fine to walk around LA with that bag. Nobody would ever steal it there.  I'm pretty sure this country's first exposure to Hermes was in NYC, so suck it Diko. Nobody cares about your wife's purse, we can get a fake one on the street for $80.  

Side note, anyone want to get into who has more botox out of Peggy and Diko? "In Armenian culture, there 

And Vicki, stop claiming you have all the texts and pictures when you don't actually have them. If you're saying in the blog you've replaced your phone 3 times since the incident and didn't transfer that stuff (coughs bullsh*t), stop saying that you have proof. At best, you HAD proof and you don't anymore. At worst, you are full of crap. Either way, you lack a firm grasp of the definition of truth and a scammer but what you are not is a victim. 

• Love 17

From Vicki's blog:

"I was proud of Lydia to remove herself and go to the bathroom, as I would have done the same thing. Nothing about that evening was emulating a Christian life, nor was it something that they should have been proud of attending. "

This woman is out of her mind. Nobody ever said DRAG BINGO emulated Christian life (since when is Vicki a Christian?) or is something to be particularly "proud" of but it's probably hella fun, entertaining and completely non-threatening. That comment reeks of someone who is bitter (party of 1) for not having been invited.  I wouldn't be surprised if, upon viewing this, she decided ranted that she can be funny too, she can dress like a man too, she can play bingo too all while Steve poured wine, dreaming of being a boat captain one day and getting to take pictures like this: 

captain.jpg

• Love 14
4 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

This is the best post this season if one wants to demonstrate how boring it is. The Spartan Race was on last week's episode, but the show is so damn boring that it is hard to stay awake long enough to discern one episode from the other. Thank you NJBCHLOVER, for putting into a nutshell (or in this case a sentence) the problem with S12 of RHOC. (Assuming there wasn't some kind of weird posting problem, but I am going with my interpretation). 

Ha-ha-ha!!!  I actually haven't watched in three weeks, so had to play "catch-up" last night!  I cannot believe that I am sooo bored that I mixed up the episodes (and, here I was, wondering why no one was commenting on the race, LOL!!  - Guess I need to go read last week's thread!)  

But, seriously - this show is so bad this season - it is almost as bad as DC or Miami was.

• Love 9
19 hours ago, tinaw said:

Meghan will never learn will she? "Don't say anything" means exactly how it sounds meghan. Don't say anything

This is her way of staying relevant....stirring the pot.  I would rather just see her baby and not her.

• Love 5

Peggy and Diko are total fakes. He just wanted to price drop that handbag so bad. I wouldn't be surprised if down the road they pull a Joe and Teresa.

Yep I agree.  I thought it was disgusting the way they were dropping the price of everything--from the trip, the handbag, to every car in the garage.  They make Dana from RHOBH with her sunglasses ($5,000!) seem frugal!  I wonder why they were even cast?  There is not ONE interesting thing about either of them.  

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Teddybear said:

Yep I agree.  I thought it was disgusting the way they were dropping the price of everything--from the trip, the handbag, to every car in the garage.  They make Dana from RHOBH with her sunglasses ($5,000!) seem frugal!  I wonder why they were even cast?  There is not ONE interesting thing about either of them.  

Do you mean the Luxurator ones? They were 25k! 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, AntAnn said:

Is it just me or does It appear that Shannon can actually have fun? I thought she was hilarious dressed as Brett Michaels during the bingo fiasco. In contrast though, when she is with David, she's a total nag and downer IMO.

This should be Shannons storyline.  Dress as Brett, go to HM and toss back some drinks.  She even held herself differently.  Seemed much younger than decades older than her actual age Shannon. 

• Love 5

When Meghan met Vicki for lunch, right after Vicki claimed she was a victim, didn't she actually say something like, "These women claimed I conned them.  I didn't con them.  To con someone you have to profit from your lies"? 

Uhm . . . that's not the definition of "con". 

And . . . uhm . . . what a VERY, VERY weird thing to say.

She didn't say "I didn't lie"  . . . she just said, in the most exasperated voice, something like, "I didn't PROFIT from lying, so I couldn't have conned anyone".

I think there is some weird logic to Vicki's strange defense.  Well twisted Vicki logic anyway because, I think she makes it clear, that she INTENDED to profit.

Early in the season of the cancer CON storyline, Vicki and Crooks were trying to launch some sort of relationship with a health guru and health drink - that I assumed they would be claiming cured cancer or something like that . . . and then after the CON was revealed she teamed up with a Stop Cancer charity as a means to sell life insurance.  In the middle of the storyline, she also begged for casseroles.

It seems clear that her intent was to profit from the storyline.  And I think that's why she says weird things like, "At the very least, I thought I'd score a few casseroles".

After her intended payoff didn't materialize, she's simply exasperated by why she would be criticized.  She just views it as a plan that didn't work; no harm, no foul. . . no big deal.

She has absolutely no moral compass.  She doesn't even slightly get why the whole actually LYING ABOUT HAVING CANCER  is a problem.  It's just nothing to her.

Had her lies paid off as she hoped, she would understand that the other girls would be jealous of her business savvy.  But it didn't pay off, so she doesn't know what they are upset about.  And they keep harping at her . . .so SHE'S REALLY THE VICTIM of their strange, unwarranted harping.

She's a damaged person.

And, BTW there is absolutely NO WAY her son has been looking for "more family time" given her complete lack of appropriate parental boundaries.  I'm sure the boat purchase is just an attempt to manipulate all of them . . . her son, her enmeshed dd and that new, creepy bf.

• Love 20
5 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Holy shit Tamra without her makeup looks like RYAN!  Beady eyed bad teeth dry AF dishwater brown hair, wow. I. Cannot. Unsee. It! 

Lydia in that getup, she was Liza and Charlie Chaplins monkey daughter. 

Vicki has GOT to go. 

Kelly should never ever drink. She's loca. 

HA! I thought the same thing. Ryan looks exactly like her without makeup!

3 hours ago, FamilyVan said:

OMG I almost forgot about this.  Vicki is so unreal.  She really takes the cake.

I like Meghan too.  I really like how she can stay so calm, she does not fly off the handle like Kelly or Shannon.  When Kelly started insulting her she just made a face like "Mmm hmm, keep going" and smugly got up and walked away.  It was perfect!  I also like Meghan King PI.  I hope she keeps it up.

Yeah this all was kind of weird.  On the one hand, if Shannon was trying to record her, I kind of don't blamer her, because Kelley is so koo-koo and Shannon probably does not completely trust her, and rightfully so.  But on the other hand, Kelley is kind of crazy and paranoid and could have made the entire thing up because she saw Shannon playing with her phone.

True.  Why they are going so hard after this rumor and beating a dead horse with it?  It really leaves a bad taste in my mouth.  Eddie has never done anything bad to anyone, he seems really nice and for the most part stays out of things.  He does not do TH's, he never gets into it with anyone.  It's actually kind of messed up how Vicki keeps going for this and now has recruited Gretchen to come on and corroborate this "Is he the gay??" rumor.  Does Vicki think this will make people like her and want to be her friend?  If I were Eddie I would think Vicki was the biggest piece of crap ever.  I don't know how he does not go say it to her face.  

Eddie is really the only one I like on this show. He doesn't cause and stays out of drama. And he's always eating. LEAVE EDDIE ALONE!!!! I forgot to quote who said, but I think the poster who said Vicki is going after David and Eddie because Shannon and Tamra went after Crooks may be on to something.

I FF threw Peggy and Diko. Don't care about them or how much they spend on shit. However, their kids seem pretty normal, so I'll give them that.

I don't care that Megan breastfeeds on camera, but seeing two pumps hanging off her boobs was a bit much. We get it...you breastfeed.

These "ladies" are stuck in jr. high..."you told her and she told someone...blah blah blah". Who fucking cares?

• Like 1
  • Love 7

My other quick thoughts are:

Meghan - stirring is way of just earning her paycheck.  She did it during the cancer fraud season, and it secured her a job.  She's doing what she knows will get her the gig next year (if there is another year of RHOC). I don't have a problem with that. 

Peggy - Ug.  Just Ug.  She is so . . . uhm . . . uhm . . . I got nothing . . . she is nothing.  The price tag obsession screams that they don't actually have any money.  Her boring, boring statements; "education is important", "shopping is fun", "cars are expensive". . . just Ug.  And when she isn't saying something banal, she's just stares into space.  Who the hell thought she'd be entertaining????.

Kelly - girl there is something really wrong with you.  Borderline Personality Disorder perhaps??????  Don't know what it is, but honey . . . get some help.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, SCS said:

Well... unless Vicki's OG status has expanded to include casting,  it's actually the producers who have arranged to have Gretched show up and stir the omnipresent pot. Vix may, however, take a diabolical pleasure in it.

Nahh, all it would take is Vicki telling the producers that Gretchen "had proof" (aka a witness willing to go on camera) that Eddie is "gay" for them to bring back Gretchen. 

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Nahh, all it would take is Vicki telling the producers that Gretchen "had proof" (aka a witness willing to go on camera) that Eddie is "gay" for them to bring back Gretchen. 

I'm not saying you're wrong, but . . .

I don't understand why a show where someone like Andy has so much influence would push this storyline . . . Eddie may or may not have kissed another man.  Eh . . . who cares?  Twenty years ago the storyline may have been controversial.  But now?  

And how in the world could "Eddie kissed a man" in anyway overshadow "Vicky lied about Crooks having cancer"?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, esco1822 said:

From Vicki's blog:

"I was proud of Lydia to remove herself and go to the bathroom, as I would have done the same thing. Nothing about that evening was emulating a Christian life, nor was it something that they should have been proud of attending. "

This woman is out of her mind. Nobody ever said DRAG BINGO emulated Christian life (since when is Vicki a Christian?) or is something to be particularly "proud" of but it's probably hella fun, entertaining and completely non-threatening. That comment reeks of someone who is bitter (party of 1) for not having been invited.  I wouldn't be surprised if, upon viewing this, she decided ranted that she can be funny too, she can dress like a man too, she can play bingo too all while Steve poured wine, dreaming of being a boat captain one day and getting to take pictures like this: 

captain.jpg

Ok, but why is Lydia dressed in semi-drag in the picture?

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, ezzy4 said:

I don't understand why a show where someone like Andy has so much influence would push this storyline

The only reason I can come up with is that he rebuffed Andy at some point?  

Nothing left to say about Vicki at this point except I get the feeling she already knows this is her last season.  Bravo may of given her some strict guidelines to follow and terms and she just isn't having it. After all, she is queen of the dipshits and thinks she is boss. She has said many times its her show and she created it, which of course has never been true.

• Love 2

So, Lydia is uncomfortable going to drag queen night at HM's, but doesn't mind endlessly talking about her husbands balls on Nat'l TV.    Ok,  just need to know the rules to being a good Christian.

Peggy is BORING!!!!!  Maybe it's just me, but when she was having dinner w/her husband, she had SO much eye makeup on I was surprised she could even hold them open.    And, the way she has that blank stare when people are talking to her, reminds me of when I'm talking to my dog, and all he does is stare and tip his head.

Gosh, I just can't get enough of watching Steve cook various meals for Vicki.  It keeps me on the edge of my seat.  Will he add salt to the salad?  Will Steve cook chicken or beef.  It just makes for riveting tv.   The ONLY good part was when Steve said he didn't understand "whoop it up".   

Meghan - WHY?  Why do you care if Vicki speaks to anybody, or if they speak to her.  It's none of your business, so why do you care?  Oh wait, without that, you would have nothing to add to the show (except the baby) and you want to get out of the house. 

Kelly, Shannon & Tamra can all go. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ezzy4 said:

I'm not saying you're wrong, but . . .

I don't understand why a show where someone like Andy has so much influence would push this storyline . . . Eddie may or may not have kissed another man.  Eh . . . who cares?  Twenty years ago the storyline may have been controversial.  But now?  

And how in the world could "Eddie kissed a man" in anyway overshadow "Vicky lied about Crooks having cancer"?

I don't think Andy has any influence on the show while they are being filmed, it is all up to production and they want DRAMA! 

I agree, there is no comparison between Eddie/possible gay and Vicki/Brooks's cancer scamming and that isn't what Vicki is trying to do. Vicki wants to hurt Tamra/Eddies's and Shannon/David's marriages because she believes that they destroyed her/Brooks's relationship. After everything Brooks did, he left her, she didn't throw him out, he walked out on her, leaving her crying/begging for him to come back in the middle of the street! This is all payback for that.

• Love 11

Regarding the story about Eddie, maybe he is bisexual.  And that he dated men before he met Tamra. Not a biggie one way or the other. I think it is much more likely that this is another rumour started by Vicki, but even if he was seen kissing a man - who cares? 

Interesting that the proof Vicki had that David beat Shannon, she no longer has. If she looks for Brooks's cancer binders I am sure it will be right there beside them. 

• Love 19
3 hours ago, esco1822 said:

From Vicki's blog:

captain.jpg

Oh my God!  The Captain and Tenille!  You know nobody can compete with a picture of The Captain and Tenille!  Foul!  Although love did not keep them together.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 5
44 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Oh fuck this sorry ass excuse for a person.    

There are plenty of gay Christians.  There are plenty of Christian churches with large gay congregations.  This sow doesn't get any preference points over a drag queen or gay person in Jesus's eyes.  Not all drag queens are gay either.

Also, Steve does NOT have that...."dark look", and for the record you stupid bigot, there a lot of people from Latin America who don't.  

Bravo needs to shut down the fucking gay bashing.  It's not cute.   I don't care who Eddie likes.   I don't care if his marriage is a front, though I find it difficult to believe that Eddie needs a beard.  A guy as attractive as he is, with that chill personality and ability to support himself would be a hot ticket in the gay dating scene.  Hell, he's a hot ticket in any dating scene.   Eddie could pull a great guy if he were inclined to do so.   It's 2017, not 1977.   I don't believe he and Tamra are living a lie, because there is no real dirt about either of them sneaking around with other people.  I don't believe they have both been celibate for the past several years.

kelly is going to turn on Vicki.  I can't wait the see it happen.  

I'm putting my money on a Bravo fake out.

I think the guy who makes the claim was a friend of Tamra's, 80's party?  In the end, it will probably be just Eddie and a friend in a friendly peck. 

Like when Mr. Ericka on RHOBH was shown telling someone to leave, but it was really done in jest.

Vicki's marriage proposal was so bad that we aren't even snarking on it.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, dosodog said:

In regards to Lydia.

She went.  She dressed up.  She tried.

She's not that heinous.  She briefly left her comfort zone and while it wasn't graceful, she didn't refuse to meet or see the "gays".

Imagine an actual Duggar or Alexis. Can anyone see Alexis at least trying?

I can actually see Alexis trying, yeah

I'm giving Lydia a slight pass on these grounds: While I have never been to HM's drag queen bingo, I go in my city if I'm ever free on a Saturday afternoon. The queens love to curse, encourage patrons to take their shirts off, and make sexually explicit comments. (If anyone here is a RuPaul's Drag Race viewer, Willam used to call bingo there quite often and still does occasionally, for point of references). I can see her being more offended at the R-rated stuff than the concept of drag queens per se.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Nahh, Vix doesn't sign the checks. The show's producers would not bring Gretchley back based on Vicki's prattle unless they were confident she'd bring the drama and make it worth the pennies..

1 hour ago, notnowimbusy said:

I personally love it when there will be a scene with Eddie - only to see how long it is before he eats something.  That man loves a good buffet at a party.   He knows you don't go to snipe at other people, you go for the free food and booze. A man after my own heart.

I agree. Leave Eddie alone. He lives with Tamra, God help him, that's enough penance in life.

• Love 8
21 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Oh yeah and I forgot to add how grossed out I am at Lydia.  Dumb basic fake Christian bitch.  Oh gee I don't know what to think of drag queens because the Bible doesn't say anything about them.  Looking around the room like a pearl-clutching 95-year old judgey dried up old bitch.  I want her gone more than I want Vicki gone, her boney homophobic ass needs to go.

Nor does the bible mention SUV's and indoor plumbing but you happily partake, you bag of hair.  I'm warning you now, Lydia:  I'm expecting to see you with a freshly washed face, sporting the ten strands of hair that naturally grow on your head, walking your children to school, and a portable shitter sitting in the front yard.  God is watching you!

21 hours ago, schmickschmack said:

I love the insinuation that somehow Aspen was home alone.  Smoking cigarettes and having boys over.

Yeah, and I bet she's totally living a lie as a straight baby.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Teddybear said:

Peggy, the BORING, and small Dick-O (a hole) need to be dropped next season. BOTH of them are a MAJOR yawn and the definition of shallow.

• Love 2

"[Star-gazing] is best in pitch darkness on a very clear night."

Shit, no wonder my noontime astronomy parties are so poorly attended. Ordering Pippa's book, stat.

"Peggy was the only one to take the bait."

Taking the bait is very important in the Armenian culture.

Edited by QQQQ
  • Love 16
4 hours ago, esco1822 said:

From Vicki's blog:

captain.jpg

You don't remember Tamra getting baptized while angels sang, and Vicki holding up her hand to God.  She's Christ-like.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, SCS said:

Nahh, Vix doesn't sign the checks. The show's producers would not bring Gretchley back based on Vicki's prattle unless they were confident she'd bring the drama and make it worth the pennies..

I agree. Leave Eddie alone. He lives with Tamra, God help him, that's enough penance in life.

Of course production would have checked to see if Gretchen had the goods, so to speak, and Gretchen is so desperate to be back on this show she would sell Slade to Andy in order to get there. LOL Yes, I am sure they made sure Gretchen could produce the "witness" before they brought her back. 

• Love 2

Did anyone inform dingbat, shit-stirring Meghan that the point of it all is to get Vicki off the show? When Meghan invites Vicki to lunch, all it does is give Vicki more screen time. That lunch was what, 10 minutes of rehashing old-ass information that we already knew from last year? Then of course Meghan had to go runtelldat about her VIP lunch, which indirectly gave Vicki even more screen time. Half the episode was spent discussing Vicki.

Vicki's only friend on the show is Kelly. If I were Shannon, Tamra and Meghan, I would make an effort to be nice to her. What the hell was the point of Meghan stabbing her in the back for literally no good reason, when Kelly was finally on good terms with Shannon and Tamra? Now it's all divided again. You want Vicki gone? Don't film with her. Don't talk about her. Don't even mention her. Don't invite her to anything. Find fun, film-able things for the rest of the group to do. It's not like, rocket science, you dumb broads. FFS!

• Love 6

Peggy: no one in New York gives a crap about your purse or you.

lydia: get over yourself. Stop using your religion as an excuse for how close minded and nighties you are.

Meghan: doesn't bother me, I like that she made Vicki squeal like the pig she is.

shannon: transitioning may not be out of the question. She made a great Brett.

tamara: I did like the vaccumm backpack. 

Vicki: someone needs to throat punch her

anothee boring episode

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

News bulletin to Dik-head.

Dipsy Do is going to New York City.  No ones going to raise a fucking eyebrow at a Birken bag.  

In New York, Armenian woman with straw hair is cased as carrying fraud purse.  So no rob.  

Everyone knows that women who carry real Birkins are better coiffed.  

• Love 9