Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E09: Drag Bingo Bombshell

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I would watch Luann on vacation all day long, she is a happy, not vulgar/embarrassing vacationer. Vicki on the other hand, doesn't like to try new things or the local foods and acts like an ugly American more often than not, so no, I'd rather not include her! LOL Vicki is more Ramona's speed on vacation.

That's right. They're opposites. They'd make the ideal Felix and Oscar of the vacationing world. Plus Luann is forgiving and tolerant. A necessity to getting along with Vicki. I think that Ramona and Vicki would quickly get on each other's nerves. Especially when it would come to who is getting the best room. 

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

That's right. They're opposites. They'd make the ideal Felix and Oscar of the vacationing world. Plus Luann is forgiving and tolerant. A necessity to getting along with Vicki. I think that Ramona and Vicki would quickly get on each other's nerves. Especially when it would come to who is getting the best room. 

I don't think even Luann has patience enough to put up with Vicki on vacation for very long, maybe a couple of days/nights at most! LOL

Oh, and Vicki would win the best room race, she would literally pee on the bed, even Ramona hasn't done that yet! LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I don't think even Luann has patience enough to put up with Vicki on vacation for very long, maybe a couple of days/nights at most! LOL

Oh, and Vicki would win the best room race, she would literally pee on the bed, even Ramona hasn't done that yet! LOL

Vicki marking her territory...bwahaha! 

Carole usually exhibits a lot of patience. Could you imagine if we paired her with Lydia for a weekend? Carole eyes would be sprained from the eye rolls. 

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Vicki marking her territory...bwahaha! 

Carole usually exhibits a lot of patience. Could you imagine if we paired her with Lydia for a weekend? Carole eyes would be sprained from the eye rolls. 

Yes, Carole with Lydia but Bethenny with Vicki! Let Vicki get hit with Bethenny's wrath! LOL

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Sage47 said:

Wow, I loved the profile of Shannon as Bret Film Noire, spot on! What a great look at the psychology of who Shannon *could* be. But she will never allow herself to be loose and free like that. She has the stuffy, old lady persona down pat and she's stickin' with it.

Poor Eddie. He is the nicest guy probably on any Housewives show. Quiet, unassuming, kind, not a gossiping prick or attention whore like Terry Dubrow. Leave him the hell alone Vicki, you asshole. 

I can not stomach this woman another day. Vile, vindictive Vicki. Now she's going to pull a Laurie (who came back on the show to talk about catching Vicki in a threesome) and utilize Gretchen to throw mud at Eddie? What a piece of trash. 

My guess is that Eddie is bisexual and had a past with men. None of my business and I don't want to see him shamed. I do not believe that he and Tamra have a sham marriage-Tamra would never go for that. 

And Peggy IS the only one they could get to film and pretend to be Vicki's friend-no doubt about it. Because Peggy is the most boring person ever seen on any television show, ever.  She has zero to offer, nada. She was the only sucker they could get. 

LOVE Eddie. Vicki is vile, vindictive, and a piece of shit. She has NOTHING going for her, so she LOVES to put people down to make herself look good. That will NEVER happen. She's such a MAJOR loser.

Peggy and small Dick-O need to go. She's BORING, blank, a major braggart, and effing clueless. Whoever hired this asinine couple is a MORON.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Maybe Vicki should take a vacation with the pirate loving Countess. That could be fun to watch (but we'll hide in the bushes hoping Luann doesn't fall on us so we can see the real deal...not just what they play up for the cameras). 

Lu wouldn't be seen in public with Vicki

• Love 4
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

I would watch Luann on vacation all day long, she is a happy, not vulgar/embarrassing vacationer. Vicki on the other hand, doesn't like to try new things or the local foods and acts like an ugly American more often than not, so no, I'd rather not include her! LOL Vicki is more Ramona's speed on vacation.

Lu has had to be around Vicki for a decade because of upfronts, WWHL, appearances, Jill's Luxury Ladies Lunch, or what have you, but Vicki did not earn an invitation to Lu's recent nuptials. Cynthia Bailey from Atlanta was invited. Marysol Patton from Miami was invited. Sonja was almost invited. Vicki, the longest serving housewife and the OG from the OC, couldn't pull an invitation because she's a classless moron.

Heck, Vicki couldn't even manage an invitation to Nene's naked cash grab remarriage to Greg. Jill was there. Patti Stanger was there. Gretchen was there. Teresa was invited, but sent her condolences and a gift. I think Kyle might have been invited too, but no Vicki. That says a lot to me that even the professional narcissists who are Vicki's peers don't want to be around her.

Half of the cast of OC not wanting to be anywhere near Vicki isn't a fluke, it's a reflection of her personality and character. The rest of the women in the real housewives universe have agreed by choosing to have nothing to do with Vicki either.

Vicki has said that she hangs out with Ramona and Sonja when she's in New York.

• Love 10

My theory about Eddie and being gay. First, he's obviously fine with heterosexual sex. Does he also like men? Maybe. Who cares though. Before Eddie Tamra had the love affair going with Fernanda, who was a full out lesbian, and I Tamra met Eddie through Simon... anyhoo, it looks like all them dabbled and experimented with their sexuality. But I do see why the daughter is pissed-- if my mom left my dad for his friend.. EWWW. 

Simon_Tamra_Eddie_Judge.jpg

Vicki is already bored with Steve. He wants to be on TV to rehab his image and restart his political career. Vicki uses people all the time yet doesn't see it when people are using her. Vicki would take back Brooks in a heartbeat if she didn't have the world watching. She has broken this show. Good luck with the lipgloss/skincare/trying to sell Bravo on a wedding storyline for next season. 

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Lu has had to be around Vicki for a decade because of upfronts, WWHL, appearances, Jill's Luxury Ladies Lunch, or what have you, but Vicki did not earn an invitation to Lu's recent nuptials. Cynthia Bailey from Atlanta was invited. Marysol Patton from Miami was invited. Sonja was almost invited. Vicki, the longest serving housewife and the OG from the OC, couldn't pull an invitation because she's a classless moron.

Heck, Vicki couldn't even manage an invitation to Nene's naked cash grab remarriage to Greg. Jill was there. Patti Stanger was there. Gretchen was there. Teresa was invited, but sent her condolences and a gift. I think Kyle might have been invited too, but no Vicki. That says a lot to me that even the professional narcissists who are Vicki's peers don't want to be around her.

Half of the cast of OC not wanting to be anywhere near Vicki isn't a fluke, it's a reflection of her personality and character. The rest of the women in the real housewives universe have agreed by choosing to have nothing to do with Vicki either.

Vicki has said that she hangs out with Ramona and Sonja when she's in New York.

Luann was fortunate enough to be out of town the year Vicki attended the event.  Apparently, Ramona and Vicki connected.  Vicki said she couldn't wait to have Ramona come and visit her.  Good news.  Vicki will get a chance to enjoy staying in the guest room when Ramona insists on taking hers.  

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, wheresmypizza said:

Vicki is already bored with Steve. He wants to be on TV to rehab his image and restart his political career. Vicki uses people all the time yet doesn't see it when people are using her. 

Has Steve indicated somewhere that he wants to restart his political career? Yes, Vicki has a currently airing show, but it's not like Steve doesn't have other media connections like his brother.

• Love 1
On 9/5/2017 at 0:25 PM, Petunia13 said:

@JAYJAY1979 Nancy Drew famously had "Titian" colored hair tumblr_nv0aqxr9Pe1t3gogyo8_540.gif

Megan does have a passing resemblance to her. 

Peggy is Armenian Yaakov Smirnoff and rehearsing her material on this show. 

What a country! In Armenia, I had to leave my Birkin at home because everyone has a Birkin, and who wants to be seen with the same purse as someone else! In America, I leave it at home because New Yorkers are crazy, and you never know who will steal your purse while you're shopping for skirts at Tom Ford! What a country!

On 9/5/2017 at 0:36 PM, film noire said:

it's the Mystery of Meghan in Vicki's Garden!  --digging up medical files buried in Brook's old clock  -- I will always love you, Nancy Drew, girl investigator (and best serial book friend of my girl years). When you (and Bess and George) figure out why these howives are still alive and kicking on screen, let us know.

Real Housewives, Mad Men, and now Nancy Drew? film noire, are we the same person? It's another case for Meghan PI!

On 9/5/2017 at 9:57 PM, film noire said:

In Armenian culture, interesting people are the boring ones.

I don't much like Bret Michaels. I don't much like Shannon. But I fucking LOVED Shannon as Bret Michaels.

I would happily watch every second of a show based on her living her daily life as Bret.

What will be her catchphrase? "Brittneee, you're the twenty lime slices in my vodka soda. Will you be my Holistic Crystal of Love?"

9 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I rewatched Daisy of Love a year or two back and it made me really sad.  I felt bad for everyone on there.  I'm afraid Rock of Love would be the same, so I've decided not to taint my memory with a rewatch.  Slightly on topic, I could totally see Kelly as a Rock of Love contestant.

I saw a few episodes of ROL's first and second seasons a while ago. (I miss that forum...) The first was total fun cheese, but the second had the scent of desperation, a combination of bandanna sweat, Malibu breath, and the dry-down stage of Coty Wild Musk. (I couldn't bring myself to watch much of Rock of Love: Bus. That was truly depressing.) 

But Bret-Shannon as Bret's wing person on a dating show? That couldn't be anything but awesome.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, WireWrap said:

No but if Vicki is at the Regency, she is Tom's preferred type, blonde! LOL

Barf.  Just so gross.  

1 hour ago, ivygirl said:

What a country! In Armenia, I had to leave my Birkin at home because everyone has a Birkin, and who wants to be seen with the same purse as someone else! In America, I leave it at home because New Yorkers are crazy, and you never know who will steal your purse while you're shopping for skirts at Tom Ford! What a country!

Real Housewives, Mad Men, and now Nancy Drew? film noire, are we the same person? It's another case for Meghan PI!

What will be her catchphrase? "Brittneee, you're the twenty lime slices in my vodka soda. Will you be my Holistic Crystal of Love?"

I saw a few episodes of ROL's first and second seasons a while ago. (I miss that forum...) The first was total fun cheese, but the second had the scent of desperation, a combination of bandanna sweat, Malibu breath, and the dry-down stage of Coty Wild Musk. (I couldn't bring myself to watch much of Rock of Love: Bus. That was truly depressing.) 

But Bret-Shannon as Bret's wing person on a dating show? That couldn't be anything but awesome.

I often tell my dogs, Clown Tits and Trashbox (nicknames they will respond to, but not their actual names because you can't call your dog Clown Tits at the vet), not to threaten me with a good time, whether it makes sense or not.  Sadly, at least 30% of my vocabulary probably comes from ROL and Real Housewives.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ivygirl said:

Real Housewives, Mad Men, and now Nancy Drew? film noire, are we the same person? 

In Armenia,  we are exact opposites!   (If you also like cheese and bread -- and alcohol -- we're dopplegangers, allright:)

LOL

• Love 3

Ricky and Gretchen are quite the tag team.

Gretchen has been itching to take down Tamra forever.  While I think Tamra was nasty to Gretchen, it doesn't excuse this crazy quest for revenge/vendetta that Gretchen has been waiting to seek on Tamra since Gretchen was released from RHOC.   Do these people ever let anything go?  (Disclaimer:  I'm in no way defending any of the past, vile behavior, ever!)

The last time I recall seeing Ricky with Tamra was perhaps her bridal shower, I think...?  Or, was that Ava's baby shower??  I remember he was there, all those seasons hanging on in the background, then poof, gone.  I'm wondering if their falling out came around the time of Tamra's baptism?  

Gretchen and Vicki were trying to get Gretchen back on the show.  My thoughts are that Vicki thought a team of Kelly, Gretchen and Lizzie would be on the show and they would outnumber Tamra and Shannon.  

Ricky was also trying to get Shannon to turn on Tamra when he met her a couple of years ago.

Looks like he was banking on a RHOC comeback for Gretchen so he could secure his old sidekick gig.

Does anyone know why these women can't just grow up and move on?  This is very high school.  Vicki does like to emphasize her need to punish the women who are no longer her friends, so there's that...

• Love 2

She was called on using this "Eddie is gay" rumor as a pejorative at last season's reunion. Both Andy and America let her know how gross it was and like the stupid spiteful cow that she is, Vicki decided to double down on it.

The way I saw it he didn't really call her on it too much, it was brought up, she said "I like gay people, I like YOU!" to Andy, everyone tee-hee'd over it and the issue was dropped.  Now she's back beating the same dead horse.  No one cares.

• Love 3
On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 9:09 PM, Eater of Worlds said:

And she's taking it on a trip, yet the husband says no she can't it's too expensive.  The son goes and returns it to her room...without her taking anything out of it.  It wasn't packed for the trip. It was simply there to show that she has a 60k bag.

These two are the biggest showboaters of them all.  They even eclipse the Dubrows.  Every segment with them is a lame excuse to show the world how rich they are.  And her husband is such an ass.  Usually people like him have to exploit what they have to cover for having a teeny tiny penis.  And I agree wholeheartedly with Tamra.  This woman has a very bad resting bitch face.  She always looks like she's smelled something funky.  Try smiling for a change and go out and buy a personality with the wheelbarrows full of money you're trying to convince everyone that you have.  I won't be surprised at all when it is revealed later that they are in some kind of financial trouble, hince, the reason for being on the show.  The telltale sign was when the husband (I haven't even bothered to learn their names yet) was making a big deal about the wife shopping.  He seemed a little panicked about it.  We shall see.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

So was there a drag bingo bombshell that I'm not remembering or just a drag bingo fight over shit we already knew?

I'm guessing the "bombshell" was supposed to be whatever Tamra's psychic said about Vicki turning on Kelly. 

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Maybe Vicki should take a vacation with the pirate loving Countess. That could be fun to watch (but we'll hide in the bushes hoping Luann doesn't fall on us so we can see the real deal...not just what they play up for the cameras). 

Vicki couldn't be a pimple on Lu's fabulous ass.  

I'd like to see her on a survival show though.  Something where they dump her in the middle of the Everglades with a compass, a banged up tin pot, and a fire starting kit.  By herself, with no help from the camera crew.  And no bug dope.  

• Love 7
6 hours ago, swankie said:

These two are the biggest showboaters of them all.  They even eclipse the Dubrows.  Every segment with them is a lame excuse to show the world how rich they are.  And her husband is such an ass.  Usually people like him have to exploit what they have to cover for having a teeny tiny penis.  And I agree wholeheartedly with Tamra.  This woman has a very bad resting bitch face.  She always looks like she's smelled something funky.  Try smiling for a change and go out and buy a personality with the wheelbarrows full of money you're trying to convince everyone that you have.  I won't be surprised at all when it is revealed later that they are in some kind of financial trouble, hince, the reason for being on the show.  The telltale sign was when the husband (I haven't even bothered to learn their names yet) was making a big deal about the wife shopping.  He seemed a little panicked about it.  We shall see.

It's very important in Armenian culture to give to charity. Diko's business is very success and we think it is important to show our children to give to the less fortunate. This is why I am filling my brand new custom painted Lamborghini with $20,000 Louis Vuitton luggage set filled with all of the designer clothing that we no longer wear like this couture $30,000 Versace dress and donating these clothings to the Goodwill.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Wink 1
  • Love 6

Are we all assuming that the (supposedly) $60,000 bag was even authentic?  Frankly, if I was heading off to NYC I would certainly carry a great bag like a Birkin, why have it if it sits in the closet?  And if my husband told me not to shop in NYC...I'd be laughing hard the entire time I was seated in my first class seat flying across the country!

5 hours ago, swankie said:

And she's taking it on a trip, yet the husband says no she can't it's too expensive.  The son goes and returns it to her room...without her taking anything out of it.  It wasn't packed for the trip. It was simply there to show that she has a 60k bag.

I thought the same thing unless she stocks all of her bags with duplicate stuff, lol!

I like how Peggy says education is important to Armenians, duh, it's important to everyone. 

• Love 6
On 9/6/2017 at 5:12 PM, jaync said:

Yeah, the notion that Eddie and Tamra would need to be in a bearding situation never made sense to me. Eddie's never really pinged for me, though (I know he did for several back in the TWoP days), and I find the affection he and Tamra show for one another to be sincere.

sy.gif

Bret-Shannon definitely had it all over Mrs.Roper-Shannon.

Damn, I loved me some Rock of Love.

"Don't threaten me with a good time!"

Yeah Rock of Love, watched it & would watch again. 

• Love 3

I happen to be Armenian. I spent my childhood with people-kids & adults too-having no idea what it was because it wasn't Irish or Italian or another widely-comprehended nationality. Maybe it's just the backwardsass area I grew up. First the Kardassians and now this bitch, these are pathetic excuses for Armenians.  At least Peggy & Dicko seem destined to fall back into obscurity. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Vicki couldn't be a pimple on Lu's fabulous ass.  

I'd like to see her on a survival show though.  Something where they dump her in the middle of the Everglades with a compass, a banged up tin pot, and a fire starting kit.  By herself, with no help from the camera crew.  And no bug dope.  

Naked and Afraid? 

No! Nooooo! 

• Love 4
19 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Has Steve indicated somewhere that he wants to restart his political career? Yes, Vicki has a currently airing show, but it's not like Steve doesn't have other media connections like his brother.

What political career?  He ran he lost, he doesn't live in the city where he ran.  There goes that $18,000 a year job.

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, noreallywasntme said:

Naked and Afraid? 

No! Nooooo! 

Everyone who sees Vicki (ICKI) naked would need eye bleach - STAT!!!

12 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Brooks did say her best feature was her vagina....

Brooks - a disgusting piece of shit.

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 4:38 AM, yourmomiseasy said:

I often tell my dogs, Clown Tits and Trashbox (nicknames they will respond to, but not their actual names because you can't call your dog Clown Tits at the vet), not to threaten me with a good time, whether it makes sense or not.  Sadly, at least 30% of my vocabulary probably comes from ROL and Real Housewives.

Dead.

• Love 4

For some reason I find Meghan kind of entertaining.  She divulges, when she shouldn't, gets confronted and simply says, "I shouldn't have."  It seems way too logical and anti-climatic.  Add to the fact the conversation she divulges is usually filmed and she just takes the wind out of the "offended's" sails.  

The other part I found entertaining was Vicki's pitch that she and Steve go halfsies on a boat, that costs pretty much his annual retirement.  I can only imagine when Steve's four kids want to use the boat how delighted Vicki will be to share.  Or having to go out with whiny Briana, her psycho husband and their brood. Has the concept of renting a boat when needed not crossed Vicki's mind?   Maybe they could go in on another manufactured home in Havasu.   Just think what it will do to his flower budget to have to fork out a boat payment, insurance, fuel, maintenance monthly.  He will be taking her to Applebee's for dirty martinis.  Vicki loves being the one in control.  I feel like if she wants a boat she should buy one-leave the guy's retirement alone.

• Love 14

What kind of boat do they think they can get for 40k?  Sure, a decent 15-20 foot Boston Whaler, but that's a pretty basic craft.   Plus her dumb ass is too clumsy for a small boat, and she pukes at the drop of a hat, so I guess she's never heard of being sea sick.  

But lo!  Maybe she can use it for her big insurance selling cruises where she tries to get strippers off the pole.  

• Love 5
23 hours ago, noreallywasntme said:

I happen to be Armenian. I spent my childhood with people-kids & adults too-having no idea what it was because it wasn't Irish or Italian or another widely-comprehended nationality. Maybe it's just the backwardsass area I grew up. First the Kardassians and now this bitch, these are pathetic excuses for Armenians.  At least Peggy & Dicko seem destined to fall back into obscurity. 

You can add Big Brother's Paul to your list.

• Love 2

Anyone here have any ideas on what/who Gretchen's (alleged) juicy gossip is about? Obviously it's not Vicki as Vicki is shown being delighted with whatever Gretchen has revealed about something. It's probably going to be a huge let down, like so many of the previews end up being.  maybe Gretchen is going to tell us one of her dogs is pregnant. 

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Anyone here have any ideas on what/who Gretchen's (alleged) juicy gossip is about? Obviously it's not Vicki as Vicki is shown being delighted with whatever Gretchen has revealed about something. It's probably going to be a huge let down, like so many of the previews end up being.  maybe Gretchen is going to tell us one of her dogs is pregnant. 

It's about Eddie.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

It's about Eddie.

Oh no....that is a huge letdown. Same old boring repetitive crap. Maybe Peggy will tell Gretchen to stop beating a dead horse. 

But I am looking forward to seeing Gretchen and Grandma Tamra get into it! 

19 hours ago, Bebecat said:

Icky just can't stand anyone else having a man and a good relationship. Even when she seems to have one, it makes her crazy for others to be happy and in relationships. 

Vicki is immature and zero sum about everything. Tamra and Shannon don't want to be friends with her so she has to insist to Lydia and Peggy that the problem is that Tamra and Shannon won't get over Brooks. She feels like they ruined her great love so she has to undermine their marriages.

Vicki's always gone after the new woman especially if the new person is young and attractive. She talked shit about Lizzie. She talked shit about Gretchen. She talked shit about Meghan.

Vicki is quick to call women golddiggers if the woman doesn't work and has a wealthy spouse. Even upon coming to Peggy's house and seeing all of their cars, Vicki proclaims that Peggy is spoiled. Despite knowing that Diko has a custom wheel business, Vicki assumes that Peggy is the beneficiary of the cars. Diko is clearly the car guy; it's how he made his money. It's a bit of covetous anger that makes no sense, but is so fundamentally Vicki. Vicki can't stand for others to have anything good in their lives. It's not enough that her life is good. Her life must be better than anyone else.

It's funny that Vicki gets along well with Ramona. They are very similar. However, Vicki is acutely aware of her failings and it fills her with rage. She knows she's not the prettiest, so she keeps fucking with her face. She knows her business isn't the most successful, so she's constantly desperately pimping Coto Insurance. She knows her guys aren't the best so she's constantly trying to prove how amazing they are by sending herself flowers, buying herself fur coats, or oohing over his cooking.

Ramona has never been as insecure as Vicki. She really does believe that if you don't like her, "you should acquire some taste." The dissolution of her marriage shook her, but everything else displays Ramona's delusional self-confidence. She talks about her plastic surgery more like "maintenance" to keep this gorgeous package in peak condition. She'll go out with guys, let them give her oral sex, and kick them to the curb. This is a woman who said at the reunion that she comes from a place of kindness and wasn't phased when everyone laughed in her face. I'd bet her brain didn't even record the laughter as a memory.

The net result is that Ramona and Vicki both treat people terribly, but they arrive at from different places. Ramona thinks she's an amazing person who is not beholden to the rules of civil society. Vicki is a deeply insecure person with a healthy bit of paranoia, which is why she's constantly preemptively nasty.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12