Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E09: Drag Bingo Bombshell

• Start Topic

Kelly suspects Shannon of getting up to her old tricks; Meghan investigates Vicki's issues with Shannon and Tamra; Vicki hopes to move forward with her new love; the women attend a Drag Bingo event, during which Lydia faces a moral dilemna.

*This will be the final episode thread I start for OC. I gave this season a try but haven’t been able to get into it. I know many of you are still watching and hope that someone else will pick up the orange to start the episode thread.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 13
26 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

"It wasn't a lie because you people had the audacity to not bring me casseroles." I imagine Planet Vicki smells of hair bleach and stale bacon flavored vodka.

Nah.  Planet Vicki probably smells of missed casseroles, tic tacs and regret.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 19
13 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

I really liked Meghan last season.

She should have stayed away. She's annoying me (again).

Thank you! I cannot stand her! I wish she stayed away....i can't stand watching anything with her in it.

• Love 14

If Shannon is so worried about the beating accusations being re-hashed on the show, I don't actually think that Meghan was being such a "good friend" by deliberately bringing it up again. We've all been through it already. What is there left to say? But by all means, keep talking about it. Mention it all. Give the editors another reason to show that clip from the reunion where Shannon admitted getting drunk, Hulking out and trying to break down a door.

Edited by LilaFowler
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, tinaw said:

Meghan will never learn will she? "Don't say anything" means exactly how it sounds meghan. Don't say anything

To Meghan, it means, let me think about it and then call and repeat it the 2nd she steps away.....

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, Eater of Worlds said:

Lydia, Lydia, Lydia.  What the hell do drag queens have to do with being Christian or not?  The bible says nothing about drag queens, let alone homosexuality in the way she's probably thinking.

She must have stepped off her rainbow...maybe the meaning is lost to her.  She seems to think a vasectomy means chopping off one's balls.

• Love 18
15 minutes ago, Pickles said:

So, Vicki needs sex four times a day. Right.

The truth comes out. Steve is too boring for her. She really seems like she is over him.

NO intelligent man in his right mind would want to have sex with Miss Piggy even one time. Her boyfriend, who OBVIOUSLY knows Miss Piggy's past and chooses to be with her, proves that he is just as much of a low-life scum as she is.

Edited by ITALIA
  • Love 12
Just now, LilaFowler said:

Not surprised that Meghan actually started the whole texting/cheating thing with Kelly.

Another reason that Meghan should have stayed AWAY this season! She's got no problem stirring the pot but when it comes back around to her, its her hormones and time for tears!

3 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Sadly, Shannon is much better looking as Brett Michaels than Shannon.

Fuck off Lydia...you suck.

This entire franchise sucks.

Hahaha, it's true! She does look better as him!! 

• Love 8

Shannon should dress like Bert Michaels everyday.  She's much more interesting and attractive.

what was Tamra supposed to be, Joe Dirt?  She looked like a moron, as did Lydia and Kelly.

thank the Armenian God that Dicko and Peggy are rubbing our noses in their wealth, but since it's them, I don't care, just think they're dickheads for throwing so much money around on mundane shit.   Get a yacht you rumpkins.  

Steve unfortunately looks like my boss who is a moron, and he drools and lies.  Every time I see him now, I'll hear stupid Zig Ziglar quotes and have all my time off requests denied.

ho hum .  More Eddie is gay nonsense.  Gay jokes are faux pas you poop butts.  Time to update your material.  

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Rubs hands with malicious glee....

Next week looks delicious! 

• Vicki calling Tamra
  • Vicki being ignored during a grand entrance
  • Vicki stuffed into a red dress.  With cutouts.  Cutouts!
  • And the "Eddie is gay" rumor gets new life.
  • Gretchen. Which?  Could go anywhere. 

I don't even remember what I was going to say about tonight.

Uhhhh?

Oh yeah. Meghan isn't subtle with her gossip at all.  And I really didn't need to see Shannon's crack.

vicki looked like sausage stuffed in casing in that red dress

• Love 16

I love that Lydia.

Who?

Lydia.

Who?

You've watched her for one and a half seasons.

I have?

Lydia, the judgmental Christian dressed like Charlie Chaplin.

Oh, Car Dealership Windsock. What about her?

I love that Lydia was able to get up from the table and no one noticed or gave two shits that she was gone.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 23
50 minutes ago, Eater of Worlds said:

The bible says nothing about drag queens

Please someone put poor Lydia Duggar out of her misery, to swim with the fishes with good Christian values.  Take her to Born Again Bass Lake.

• Love 24
12 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Shannon should dress like Bert Michaels everyday.  She's much more interesting and attractive.

what was Tamra supposed to be, Joe Dirt?  She looked like a moron, as did Lydia and Kelly.

thank the Armenian God that Dicko and Peggy are rubbing our noses in their wealth, but since it's them, I don't care, just think they're dickheads for throwing so much money around on mundane shit.   Get a yacht you rumpkins.  

Steve unfortunately looks like my boss who is a moron, and he drools and lies.  Every time I see him now, I'll hear stupid Zig Ziglar quotes and have all my time off requests denied.

ho hum .  More Eddie is gay nonsense.  Gay jokes are faux pas you poop butts.  Time to update your material.  

I can't stand Peggy - the entitled bitch or Dicko - the short homely, big-nosed asshole. We all know you're wealthy, but that's ALL you have going for you. BOTH of you are BORING and have NOTHING TO OFFER.

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I love that Lydia.

Who?

Lydia.

Who?

You've watched her for one and a half seasons.

I have?

Lydia, the judgmental Christian dressed like Charlie Chaplin.

Oh, Car Dealership Windsock. What about her?

I love that Lydia was able to get up from the table and no one noticed or gave two shits that she was gone.

Best reference ever....

• Love 5
1 minute ago, quimbydog said:

Things I have learned this season:

1.  Vicki will always be the exact same person and never, ever change, grow or, learn.

2.  Lydia turns me way off of so-called "Christians."

3.  I kind of miss Heather, but I don't know why.

4.  Money can't buy you class, or a personality.

5. I really don't care if Eddie is gay, straight, bi, trans, pan or what.

I'm sure I'll think of more when I sober up from my wine.

Don't bother sobering up yet.  RH of Dallas is on.  You don't want to attempt that sober.

• Love 18

In the Armenian culture....  Um, like it's so 'different'.  God, this woman and her husband are so boring.  Is this NJ and the Marcheses'?

I like that Meg's stirring a little shit and I liked her calm confrontation of Vicks.

I also like that Tams and Shannon can laugh and have funny moments.

Lydia is like a little kid who hides using her 'Christian' values as a wall.  Maybe she should actually get to know people who are 'different' because maybe she'd have to recognize that people don't always fall into her comfort zone....and...they can be really good, nice people.

Vicks is buying a boat....again.   I don't know what she expects to get for $40,000.  Not all 'that' much and nothing close to the boat she was looking at last time.

Kelly:  Way to go by insulting a mother because she took a night off from her baby.  Moms need a night off once in a while.  Heck.  Even one or twice a week.  Who are you to judge. 

• Love 24
6 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

She always does.  Remember her last finale dress? The inside of a cheap coffin lining?

A thing of beauty everyone ignoring her!

Preview Gretchen looka-like-a-man. Lay off the fillers, girl! 

Episode was kind of awesome because of shannon's costume only, otherwise....zzzzzzz!  I really don't like the Diko people, do they want daughters to be models? I went to New York with a couple of boxes of clothes and 500 bucks,  I doubt your rich entitled kids will fail. UGH! 

I am back in Iowa after 28 years, I think I made it....although I hated the last 5 years of it! 

• Love 8