Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Talk

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I think Asa is wearing heavy duty spanxs in her after birth photo ops, no way did she lose that butt, those thighs or her pregnancy weight in 8 days after giving birth.  LOL

Especially since she had that ass and those thighs before her pregnancy! She was always meaty below the waist. 

• Love 5
Just now, bichonblitz said:

What? Where did you hear that? 

Crap. I can't remember where but it had a reference to the Jeff Lewis and Gage adoption as well. I remember thinking of my, so fast...thinking that we would have seen the baby this season. I guess I was mistaken. 

8 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Crap. I can't remember where but it had a reference to the Jeff Lewis and Gage adoption as well. I remember thinking of my, so fast...thinking that we would have seen the baby this season. I guess I was mistaken. 

Last night on WWHL, he was asked when the baby thing was going to happen and Reza stumbled around and said after he sells his house. Andy gave him a big "sure, yeah, right" smirk and so did Mike. I think Reza is full of it. He doesn't want kids. Truth is, I don't think he wants to spend $160,000 on a surrogacy for a kid(s) that aren't even biologically his because in the back of his mind he's still not sure if this relationship is going to last. Adam, get a clue! 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 5

I haven’t been able to see all comments...but I just saw end of episode...Gretchen Rossi from RHOC...

...and OMGAWD...could swear she was wearing the exact SAME DRESS she was wearing at Victim’s birthday party....when she JUST HAPPENED to ask Rickyif he knew whether Eddie was gay...

stupid biotch...she can’t stop trying to get her huge face seen somewhere on TV....she’d die if someone called her out on wearing same thing twice...being the star she is...she won’t shut up about how higher her Qrating is...ugh go away....and take Vicki with you...

sorry didn’t intend to highjack convo!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Shellbell59 said:

I haven’t been able to see all comments...but I just saw end of episode...Gretchen Rossi from RHOC...

...and OMGAWD...could swear she was wearing the exact SAME DRESS she was wearing at Victim’s birthday party....when she JUST HAPPENED to ask Rickyif he knew whether Eddie was gay...

stupid biotch...she can’t stop trying to get her huge face seen somewhere on TV....she’d die if someone called her out on wearing same thing twice...being the star she is...she won’t shut up about how higher her Qrating is...ugh go away....and take Vicki with you...

sorry didn’t intend to highjack convo!

Thx for mentioning the dress. I thought it was the same one too.

• Love 2

Did anyone else catch Vida sitting all by her lonesome at the Winter ball? Not even the other matriarchs seem to be able to stomach that vile woman's company for any appreciable amount of time. 

Sitting through even mere moments of Reza's "play" was pure torture. I think the naval commanders at Guantanamo Bay should be alerted; here's a better, violence (and mess free) alternative to whatever means they're currently employing.

Asa has completely checked out. She used this show to social climb and make her fortune, and now that she has achieved a bit from both columns she's basically telling the rest of the cast they mean nothing to her. It's kind of a shame because she always did bring the entertainment factor, but now that her (ridiculous golden necklace) mask is off, I don't think I can ever unsee her true colors. She's a charlatan who played the long con.

I caught a bit of WWHL even though I cannot stand Andy Cohen. I'm curious as to why Reza called Shervin the biggest con on the Shahs (more so than Asa?) Shervin's not a particularly interesting character but knowing the real guy behind the persona might change that.

Edited by Rahul
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, AnnieBananie said:

Two things about Reza - 

1) What was his whole beef with Adam's phrasing with something being a life or death issue? I thought it was Adam's reaction to the cats walking on the Hermes blanket, and telling Reza not to overreact, but I was only half paying attention, so I'm not sure.

2) The very end, when Reza said he wasn't surprised about GG and Shalom splitting up... not that that was a secret; we know that now, but of course, one last chance for him to look like a total douche this season, which he does so well.

1. You are correct. Reza was overreacting about the cat walking on that ugly blanket on the couch. After Adam told him to calm the fuck down and get some perspective, Reza started talking about divorcing him.
  2. Yeah, Reza could barely contain his glee over GG's short-lived marriage at the end. I wonder if that has anything to do with the state of his?
  • Love 4
55 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:
  1. You are correct. Reza was overreacting about the cat walking on that ugly blanket on the couch. After Adam told him to calm the fuck down and get some perspective, Reza started talking about divorcing him.
  2. Yeah, Reza could barely contain his glee over GG's short-lived marriage at the end. I wonder if that has anything to do with the state of his?

Reza comes off like the type who's shallow enough to consider divorcing someone over disrespecting a fugly Hermes blanket. That said, why in the fuck even have multiple rescue cats in your place if you're going to freak out over them possibly hurting the stuff in your condo? That gaudily overstuffed place will be trashed in no time((a'la Carole from RHofNYC's once lovely apartment she gave up for cat rescues)), so he'd better check his own damned self.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

Reza comes off like the type who's shallow enough to consider divorcing someone over disrespecting a fugly Hermes blanket. That said, why in the fuck even have multiple rescue cats in your place if you're going to freak out over them possibly hurting the stuff in your condo? That gaudily overstuffed place will be trashed in no time((a'la Carole from RHofNYC's once lovely apartment she gave up for cat rescues)), so he'd better check his own damned self.

Inanimate things (the Hermes blanket) mean more to Reza than precious life. What ever is he going to do when (if) they have a child and the child goes to draw on their walls (or spills juice on that blanket)?  

He needs to be the owner operator of his own personal museum....alone. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Inanimate things (the Hermes blanket) mean more to Reza than precious life. What ever is he going to do when (if) they have a child and the child goes to draw on their walls (or spills juice on that blanket)?  

He needs to be the owner operator of his own personal museum....alone. 

I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion but here goes nothing, lol... 

I totally agree that Reza is a self-absorbed, materialistic you-know-what.  However, none of this is new.  Reza has always cared about and wanted very nice and expensive things.  If this isn't new to us I don't know why it should come as a shock to Adam that Reza cares so much about his things.  He has worked hard and hustled for what he has and I don't blame him for wanting to keep those things nice.  I think that is his sticking point with Adam in that fight they had.  Adam gets to enjoy all these nice things that Reza feels he has worked hard for but in Reza's eyes Adam doesn't put much effort into taking care of them.  He's cavalier about all these items and how if they get messed up they can be replaced, no big deal, but, according to Reza, he is the one who is out there working for all these things and footing the bill for them.  It would be like if I saved up my money and went and bought a really nice, expensive, cashmere sweater and then my husband just threw it in the washer with his jeans and when I got upset just told me it's just a material thing and it can be replaced and to quit making a big deal about it.  I would be upset too.  I know it's just a thing and not someone's life but it doesn't mean I didn't work hard for it and that it shouldn't be taken care of properly.  Just because it's not important to Adam doesn't mean it shouldn't be important to Reza.  I think Reza just wants Adam to be considerate of his feelings too even if it seems stupid or insignificant to him.  And, quite honestly, I think the fight about the blanket is really just a symptom of Reza's feelings about the baby.  Reza doesn't seem keen on surrogacy at all and Adam seems unwilling to even consider Reza's feelings on the matter and wants to push his way.  Reza threatening or intimating divorce was just wrong, period.  

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

If Reza gets this upset about a cat, can you imagine his reaction to what a child would do?

5 minutes ago, Peper81 said:

I totally agree that Reza is a self-absorbed, materialistic you-know-what.  However, none of this is new.  Reza has always cared about and wanted very nice and expensive things.  If this isn't new to us I don't know why it should come as a shock to Adam that Reza cares so much about his things.  He has worked hard and hustled for what he has and I don't blame him for wanting to keep those things nice.  I think that is his sticking point with Adam in that fight they had.  Adam gets to enjoy all these nice things that Reza feels he has worked hard for but in Reza's eyes Adam doesn't put much effort into taking care of them.  He's cavalier about all these items and how if they get messed up they can be replaced, no big deal, but, according to Reza, he is the one who is out there working for all these things and footing the bill for them.  It would be like if I saved up my money and went and bought a really nice, expensive, cashmere sweater and then my husband just threw it in the washer with his jeans and when I got upset just told me it's just a material thing and it can be replaced and to quit making a big deal about it.  I would be upset too.  I know it's just a thing and not someone's life but it doesn't mean I didn't work hard for it and that it shouldn't be taken care of properly.  Just because it's not important to Adam doesn't mean it shouldn't be important to Reza.  I think Reza just wants Adam to be considerate of his feelings too even if it seems stupid or insignificant to him.  And, quite honestly, I think the fight about the blanket is really just a symptom of Reza's feelings about the baby.  Reza doesn't seem keen on surrogacy at all and Adam seems unwilling to even consider Reza's feelings on the matter and wants to push his way.  Reza threatening or intimating divorce was just wrong, period.  

Agreed. I also get the feeling Reza thinks Adam isn't pulling his weight, financially, and resents being the one to do all the work. Reza seemed rather dismissive of Adam's $50 contribution to their new home and having to sell his party house in Palm Springs. If memory serves, we've seen Reza do this I previous seasons, but at the moment I cannot think of anything specific.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Peper81 said:

Yes and No, that cat was Reza's, not Adams cat. It is Reza that is crazy about cats and he brought them into the small apartment with them and their dog(s), not Adam. Reza makes more money than Adam because he gets a bigger Bravo check than Adam does. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Peper81 said:

I don't see your reply as unpopular. I think it was another refreshing way to look at things and I'm inclined to agree with your rationale. I remember an ex husband. He treated things of mine, like my house, with slap happy abandon. He'd put holes in the walls for things (carpentry was not his strong suit) and I'd sit on the couch looking at the repairs in the drywall that were now needed (seriously...a gaping hole bigger than necessary) and feel probably a lot like you said that Reza could feel. My anger level was probably in direct relation to our crumbling marriage (lol not to mention my wall). I just never thought too much about it until your comment. Education happens every day every where. You should enlighten Reza just the way that you turned my light bulb on. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Eater of Worlds said:

Would someone be willing to summarize what happened?  These sorts of clips aren't captioned and I'm deaf.

It's mostly Shahs asking each other questions without the answers but.

Tommy says he likes Vida better than MJ, which causes tears . Shervin offers to Facetime Annalise. While she can hear they ask Shervin if he wants to be monogamous. Reza says gay marriage is different when asked about monogamy. Destiny says none of their dhools are for her. They flat out ask Asa about IVF, she defers to Reza. GG asks Asa why she does the show. Andy announces that Shalom is there, he comes out, they ask if he is interested in GG for a green card. GG asks for an ambulance.

Think that's most of it.

• Love 3

I think it's Timmy saying he likes Vida more than MJ likes her. I also don't think that's what causes MJ's tears. And I don't think reza is about to fully own up to non monogamy even tho I do think they have an arrangement 

1 hour ago, racked said:

also don't think that's what causes MJ's tears.

Yeah it was edited quickly but it appears that when she gets up crying she is sitting next to Reza not Tommy who she was sitting next to when he said the line.

Does anyone know when this was Filmed? Curious if this is what got GG and Shalom dating again or if they were already seeing each other and it's a typical deceptive edit.

• Love 1

Host Andy Cohen sits down with the Shahs who look back at their trip to Israel and reopen old wounds; Asa accuses Mike of being racially insensitive; Asa confronts Mercedes, causing years of conflict to reach a breaking point.

Thanks for the confirmation, Ubiquitous. I thought it was indeed about the blanket, but being a rational person, I thought, "There's no way that Reza is getting fucking hysterical over a damn blanket." But of course, it's Reza, and he is in no way mentally prepared for what a child is going to do to his house. 

Everyone here's made excellent points about Reza's and Adam's relationship, and I think that because of their major differences - money and children - they're ultimately headed for splitsville. These scenes confirmed that.

• Love 2

I was never a huge fan of Jessica, but after this episode I am #TeamJessica. A lot of Middle Eastern men are mama's boys. The way Mike continuously treats his mom - like a prom date - is behavior that shows that down the road, his future wife will have to compete with Mom - Mom's cooking, Mom's lifestyle, Mom's way of folding his laundry. The other end of the spectrum are men who disrespect their mother, which is another huge red flag. Mike's mom really had some nerve, but she was doing it out of pride because the divorce and outing of her son's adultery was a huge embarrassment on the whole family. How about this ? HOLD YOUR CHILDREN ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS MAYBE. "I took her to the doctor, I made her soup, I did this, I did that." Well, Jessica's mother is passed, so that was the least this woman could have done for her daughter in law. How about how Jessica, who was educated, beautiful, stylish, held down a good job, and came from a megawealthy family,  wasted her youth on a lying cheater, or converted to a new religion for him, or basically worshipped him at every step, until it was too much and things were getting really obvious ? I looked at her instagram and saw she is dating a new guy, who is really cute, wealthy, and seems to be infatuated with her. I hope she finds happiness. 

Edited by Matias130
  • Love 5
On 10/17/2017 at 5:33 AM, Ubiquitous said:

I like nice things, but I cannot stand those ostentatious Hermès blankets and pillows.  They are ridiculously expensive and are just for someone who want to try to display their wealth.  It doesn’t even coordinate with their decor.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

I like nice things, but I cannot stand those ostentatious Hermès blankets and pillows.  They are ridiculously expensive and are just for someone who want to try to display their wealth.  It doesn’t even coordinate with their decor.

To be honest, nothing in their decor coordinates with anything else in their decor.  Their place looks like everything came from a fire sale at a Hobby Lobby.

Reza dresses the same way.  It doesn't have to look good, just has to have a designer label.  He was on WWHL last week, and he looked like an absolute clown--shorts with knee socks, a shiny, plasticky jacket.  The socks were Gucci (he listed the labels of everything he had on), and he probably wore the shorts so as not to hide the Gucci G's on the socks.  It's too bad Ringling Brothers shut down.

• Love 5

@Matias130 I'm completely #TeamJessica. She's not perfect and she's just as materialistic as the rest of them, but the girl really tried. She had leukemia as a teen. Her mom died, but she didn't sit there complaining or taking it out on everyone else. She went all in. She converted. She learned how to cook Persian dishes from Mike's mom. She was learning Farsi. She put up with his asshole friends and Mike's feckless attempts to be an entrepreneur. And the first person to call Mike out for cheating was GG, but this all ends up on Jessica because... I guess Mike's mom is mad because Jessica refused to give him a pass and made him admit that he cheated. But he did. At every point during their relationship, he was cheating. GG said he slept with her sister right before he proposed to Jessica. He cheated before and during the marriage. Calling him out on it was a mitzvah. He needed to be told that he was doing shitty things.

If Mike's mom wanted to be a half decent person, she would have equivocated and said that she didn't want them back together because they aren't good for each other. Jessica can try to be a good wife, but Mike can't be a good husband.

• Love 15
On 10/16/2017 at 7:23 PM, Rahul said:

Did anyone else catch Vida sitting all by her lonesome at the Winter ball? Not even the other matriarchs seem to be able to stomach that vile woman's company for any appreciable amount of time. 

Sitting through even mere moments of Reza's "play" was pure torture. I think the naval commanders at Guantanamo Bay should be alerted; here's a better, violence (and mess free) alternative to whatever means they're currently employing.

Asa has completely checked out. She used this show to social climb and make her fortune, and now that she has achieved a bit from both columns she's basically telling the rest of the cast they mean nothing to her. It's kind of a shame because she always did bring the entertainment factor, but now that her (ridiculous golden necklace) mask is off, I don't think I can ever unsee her true colors. She's a charlatan who played the long con.

I caught a bit of WWHL even though I cannot stand Andy Cohen. I'm curious as to why Reza called Shervin the biggest con on the Shahs (more so than Asa?) Shervin's not a particularly interesting character but knowing the real guy behind the persona might change that.

I haven't seen the last episode yet or the reunion. Going to catch up this week but THAT (Vida sitting alone. Hahaha!) is priceless! I can't wait!

Whoa, Vida certainly has Asa’s number.

Asa acts like she’s too good for the show, yet if it weren’t for the show Asa wouldn’t have shit.

I hope Asa isn’t on the show anymore, she’s a gross pig, just because she pushed out a baby doesn’t make her the Virgin Mary.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 24

The brief exchange about Reza's "F- Iran!" was much appreciated by me. IMO, it was something that needed to be discussed, and I'm glad Reza understood & agreed to the tweaking of how it should be said.

And because it simply cannot be said enough: Asa, shut up & go away.

• Love 11
On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 10:04 AM, Emmeline said:

I believe someone once described their décor as a "clown car explosion".

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Was it my TV, or did the cast look like they overdid it with the fake spray on tanner?

Assa is so full of shit.

Who is this Destiny bitch?

I can’t believe that with all the awesomely funny people that were on The People’s Couch, SHE was the one who ended up on an actual reality show (as opposed to an interview show, like the VPR aftershow). She was annoying then, and she’s annoying now.

And to stand out as annoying on THIS show? That’s a real feat.

• Love 18

I laughed how Asa said she didn't "talk" the whole season! She needs to rewatch the show, all she did was whine/complain the entire time. Oh, and she never answers a question, she turns it back on the person asking it and she never allows anyone to answer her questions without trying to make herself out to be the victim of all victims.

• Love 17

Fucking Asa.  She should just not come back next season.  If she doesn't want her personal life on TV she needs to get off the reality TV show she agreed to be on.  I used to really like Asa but the pregnant Asa made me FF through every single one of her scenes.  Pregnant Asa was truly insufferable.  For everyone.

Mike and Shervin and their painted on beards.  Don't know what to say about that.  Looks like they took eyebrow pencil and just went nuts or something.  Loving that Vida and Tommy are getting along so well.  It's nice that they walk their dogs together.  Oh Snap, and Vida just took down Asa in short order.  BWAH AH HA AH HA!

• Love 16

I only watched bits and pieces this season.  I thought things were becoming too contrived for my tastes, but after the reunion, I may have had a change of heart.  They all seemed honest in their reactions when hearing certain things.  I think they ramp it up for the camera for sure, but I believe the core group is committed to the good, the bad, and the ugly that comes with putting their lives on the show.  That's not to say I like them, though.  The entire cast is a bit shady and and none are couth.

I give them points for being real, though.  Even when they lie, they are being their real shady selves.  And, they give each other the room to make mistakes and make up.  May take awhile, but the sorta get there.

Asa is the worst.  She turned me off way back when she did the diamond water thing.  She's pretentious and thinks she is morally superior.  She's just as shady and uncouth as the rest of them, and her "spirituality" schtick is awful.  She reminds me of Shannon over in the OC.  Both are classic examples of people espousing something they have not achieved themselves.   

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I can’t believe that with all the awesomely funny people that were on The People’s Couch,

THANK YOU!  I could not remember where I saw her from.  What ever happened to The People's couch?

I will just add that these people are too much into each other's lives.

• Love 3

I'm not the biggest Asa fan but she really lost me when she intimated Mike was racist for using the term "black" to describe Jermaine.  Homegirl needs to vacate the cross she's been hanging on. 

It's going to be interesting to see how the rest of this reunion plays out with GiGi because she seems to be 100% on Team Asa after getting along very well with the rest of the cast this season. Can't wait to find out what happened to cause this shift. 

Sherv has become so much less likable and that stupid haircut and new fluffy beard aren't helping his cause.  Ugh. 

• Love 17
44 minutes ago, mytmo said:

Now the Asa believes she is fully ensconced in the Jackson family she no longer needs the unenlightened racist shahs anymore.  Bitch please you haven't even seen Janet's baby yet.  I felt the low level shade from Andy for that reveal.

Confusing - those Jackson babies can’t “grow up together” unless the parents see each other.

• Love 18
42 minutes ago, mytmo said:

Now the Asa believes she is fully ensconced in the Jackson family she no longer needs the unenlightened racist shahs anymore.  Bitch please you haven't even seen Janet's baby yet.  I felt the low level shade from Andy for that reveal.

Oh that was BRILLIANT stealth shade from Andy; he served her the slowest underhand ever and she gladly took it and ran with it. Love how she tried to save herself by hastily adding, "Jermaine hasn't met the baby yet either!" Bitch be real, you don't fit into that family any more than the housekeeper.

It pains me that Asa bowed out of this season on such a low note because I'd always loved her before this season and found her spacey priestess schtick to be a hilarious alternative to all the gross drunk antics on this show otherwise. Damned shame that she's turned out to be such an insufferable pregnant beast. I'm looking very forward to seeing her explain herself when GG asks her, "Why *are* you on this show anyway?!" We all know Asa is there just to promote her businesses---she couldn't care less about the rest of these fools and finally decided to prove it this season.

Speaking of fools, shutup Mike; shushing down women isn't a good look whatsoever. He and Shervin have finally completed their full evolution into the typical LA Persian douche stereotypes.

• Love 7