Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Talk

• Start Topic

On 10/2/2017 at 7:54 PM, Mindthinkr said:

GG has such low self esteem that she doesn't believe that she's worthy of a great guy so she settles for these...whatever you want to call them. 

Is she worthy of a great guy though? She's a 33-year-old woman who has never worked a regular job a day in her life, is prone to violent outbursts and is more than likely a functioning alcoholic! I tip my hat to any man who would be willing to put up with that hot mess over any period of time!

On 10/2/2017 at 8:02 PM, jkitty said:

When did it become cool to show middle fingers on basic cable? I mean, I personally don't give a fuck (lol), but I seem to recall vintage Real Worlders using that as a way to ruin footage and prevent it from airing. 

I've noticed cable networks' standards and practices have become more lax. I was surprised when I heard the word bullshit uttered by one of the teens on The Fosters on what was formerly the ABC Family channel.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, UniqBlue69 said:

Is she worthy of a great guy though? She's a 33-year-old woman who has never worked a regular job a day in her life, is prone to violent outbursts and is more than likely a functioning alcoholic! I tip my hat to any man who would be willing to put up with that hot mess over any period of time!

Right now IRL I don think she's ready for a good man. She's just post divorce and does need to try on the shoes on a grown ass woman. She needs to take care of herself. Get a career. Something on which to build a good reputation and improve her self esteem. Confidence from accomplishments. She may get a Bravo paycheck now, but that isn't going to last forever. 

• Love 1
On 10/2/2017 at 2:24 PM, Mindthinkr said:

I'd even tolerate getting a cooking lesson for their rice dish.  

Just do a search for Persian rice and a ton of recipes pop up.  Iranian jeweled rice is one version that comes up.  Dill rice is another.  Tah dig/tahdig gets you the one with the crust.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, UniqBlue69 said:

I've noticed cable networks' standards and practices have become more lax. I was surprised when I heard the word bullshit uttered by one of the teens on The Fosters on what was formerly the ABC Family channel.

Maybe I am the only one but I didn't Shalom as a horrible guy. I do believe that it is often very hard for a woman and man to understand each other though. I think that GG is used to dating beta men who would cheer her on for starring in a play where she makes out with another guy. However, that doesnt fly with Shalom, he doesnt want another man (even a gay one) kissing his girlfriend even for a job. A lot of women are only attracted to men who are dominant, but don't realize what usually comes with that (possessiveness, bossiness etc. ), because "alpha-males" typically do not accept another man touching/doing anything with their woman. Shalom's continual outburst was funny to watch and it would have really been better if he had just silently walked out and never came back, because honestly I think he needs a different type of woman, not the kind who would tell him to get up and fight her. 

MJ gave the best advice that I thought could ever come from her, to make herself more vulnerable to him, and basically say what he needs to hear. 

I am not sure exactly why Shalom is with GG other than some publicity. What does he do fora living ? Maybe that will explain something. 

Edited by Matias130
  • Love 1

GG prepares for opening night; Destiney's big night is interrupted by Shervin's arrival; LaToya Jackson gives Asa advice on how to deal with being a member of a famous family; the subject of GG's play may put her newly-engaged status in danger.

Serious Question---Why is Tommy such a good guy? He drinks like a fish, just like she does. He's crude. He's super low class. He lives in that garbage heap just like she does. He could clean it up! But he doesn't. He's OK with people writing on his walls. I think he's just a big a pig as MJ and something tells me they both smell because they don't bath.

• Love 1
On 10/4/2017 at 1:24 AM, biakbiak said:

Most articles state that she has been with Jermaine since 2010. Including this article from 2012 which would be before Shahs started. That also checks because Cheyene isn't press shy and would probably jump at the chance to be on the show.

For reasons unknown to me, Cheyene is still included in Asa's bio for the show on Wikipedia, which is why I assumed that they broke up while filming season 1.

4 hours ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

Serious Question---Why is Tommy such a good guy? He drinks like a fish, just like she does. He's crude. He's super low class. He lives in that garbage heap just like she does. He could clean it up! But he doesn't. He's OK with people writing on his walls. I think he's just a big a pig as MJ and something tells me they both smell because they don't bath.

I think Tommy is a good guy because he stands up to MJ and more importantly Vida. We know that he's not ok with Vida belittling and denigrating MJ the way Vida is so prone to doing. That makes him a good guy in my book. He's not perfect, but he's in MJ's corner. He's the best guy we've seen her with. 

• Love 3
On 9/19/2017 at 6:03 PM, WireWrap said:

She/they did! Asa has helped Reza go after every single cast member every season, she is Reza's partner in all of it.

Well it's her turn to be the target now. Let's see how the idiot priestess likes it.

• Love 3

When Asa and LaToya were looking at all the baby Versace clothes, I was wondering who was going to pay for them. My guess is LaToya. 

IRL who buys a couple hundred dollar outfit for an infant that will likely outgrow it within weeks? 

She should be designing baby boy caftans. 

• Love 7

Reza was correct in one thing he said tonight.  As the matriarch of my very white family, I don't give a shit about anything anyone in my family wants to do and they don't give a shit about what I have to say about what they want to do.

• Love 2

"The Jacksons are the most famous family in the world...I want to be part of that family."

Yup.  I feel done with Asa.  Not because she wants to be part of her babydaddy's family, but for the reason she gave to want to be part of it.  And the "Not living together/no marriage" talk just makes it weirder and more unpleasant.  Pick a side, Asa.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

Reza was correct in one thing he said tonight.  As the matriarch of my very white family, I don't give a shit about anything anyone in my family wants to do and they don't give a shit about what I have to say about what they want to do.

It's so incomprehensible that Mike's mother sees Jessica as the one at fault. Then to hear that his mom expects an apology from Jessica, I'm astounded. These people are horrible.

• Love 15
6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

It's so incomprehensible that Mike's mother sees Jessica as the one at fault. Then to hear that his mom expects an apology from Jessica, I'm astounded. These people are horrible.

In middle eastern families, it is very common for a man's mother to dislike his wife for whatever reason. The daughter in law could be awesome/easygoing/educated/family oriented whatever, but she will never be good enough for her little Doodool Tallah or however its pronounced. (Im speaking from my own and the experience of many friends). I have heard many stories where a Middle Eastern MIL feels the need to be "alpha female" in her son's life. A lot of Pakistani women (not exactly middle east, but you get the gist) will tell stories of abusive mother in laws. So it makes sense to me that Mike's family will either not dare believe that her son committed adultery, or decide that his wife must have done something to deserve it and should therefore aplogize for her grievances. 

IMO shes mad because Jessica outed him on national T and brought shame to them. However if your son is big enough of an asshole to cheat immediately after a $500,000 wedding maybe he should be outed on TV. 

• Love 11

What a boring, boring show. I literally was nodding off a'la Mike at GG's own boring, boring show. I think after this latest intensely boring, boring show from this ridiculously boring, boring season, I'm finally, officially done with this mess. Seriously, when I find the premiere episode of "Don't Be Tardy" more entertaining than this garbage, I know it's time to go.

I will say this though: Asa, wtf is wrong with you? Anyone who proudly claims to want to be a part of the whackadoodle Jackson family is either after money, reflected glory or serious famewhoredom. If you wonder why your man won't marry you, maybe this is why---the thirst is insanely real.

• Love 14

This episode wasn’t that bad, it seemed to be more of a filler episode however, like they had maybe 15 more usable minutes from the nyc trip, so they added in filler to make it a whole episode. Can’t believe next week is the season finale. Before the 3 reunion episodes of course. 

The crew seemed to gel and were all having fun in NY. Lots of fun and laughs. Gigi’s engagement to Shalom seems so off to me. So he picked a fight to throw off her expectations so he could propose? Or he knew he messed up by picking the fight with her, and then went to buy a huge ring to make it up to her, and then Proposed? Why the hurry to marriage? Did Production promise the next person who got married a spin-off or something? Anyway, let’s see how long this will last. Counting down for an explosion in 3...2...1...

Without Asa, there seems to be less drama and competition. I thought Asa was the zen one? Why is she on this delusional tip that her friends are not”supportive” just because they don’t believe her miracle baby, immaculate conception lies and are no longer kissing her ass? Or is she upset because no one has thrown her a baby shower yet? Because it seems like her fondest wish is for tons of gifts and to give her an audience to complain about all the rigors of pregnancy. Asa acts like she is the first woman to ever get pregnant in the history of mankind. And that her miracle baby with the golden dool will be the one to bring peace to the Middle East, while dancing.

I wish we had started a thread in season 1 of all of the lies told on this show. The whole crew has lied at one time or another, but Asa’s lies are next level to me.  Funny how each season one member is in the doghouse  every season. It’s Asa’s turn and production is not protecting her as they usually do. Do we know if Asa will attend the reunion, or does she skip it? 

Edited by Spiderella2
Spelling
  • Love 9
49 minutes ago, Spiderella2 said:

This episode wasn’t that bad, it seemed to be more of a filler episode however, like they had maybe 15 more usable minutes from the nyc trip, so they added in filler to make it a whole episode. Can’t believe next week is the season finale. Before the 3 reunion episodes of course. 

The crew seemed to gel and were all having fun in NY. Lots of fun and laughs. Gigi’s engagement to Shalom seems so off to me. So he picked a fight to throw off her expectations so he could propose? Or he knew he messed up by picking the fight with her, and then went to buy a huge ring to make it up to her, and then Proposed? Why the hurry to marriage? Did Production promise the next person who got married a spin-off or something? Anyway, let’s see how long this will last. Counting down for an explosion in 3...2...1...

Without Asa, there seems to be less drama and competition. I thought Asa was the zen one? Why is she on this delusional tip that her friends are not”supportive” just because they don’t believe her miracle baby, immaculate conception lies and are no longer kissing her ass? Or is she upset because no one has thrown her a baby shower yet? Because it seems like her fondest wish is for tons of gifts and to give her an audience to complain about all the rigors of pregnancy. Asa acts like she is the first woman to ever get pregnant in the history of mankind. And that her miracle baby with the golden dool will be the one to bring peace to the Middle East, while dancing.

I wish we had started a thread in season 1 of all of the lies told on this show. The whole crew has lied at one time or another, but Asa’s lies are next level to me.  Funny how each season one member is in the Hosea every season. It’s Asa’s turn and production is not protecting her as they usually do. Do we know if Asa will attend the reunion, or does she skip it? 

IMO, Asa wants the others to physically carry her around in a golden chair while feeding her organic grapes and rubbing her feet 24/7! Nothing less will do in her mind. LOL

• Love 13

Quick, let's start a go fund me page to buy designer baby clothes for the golden dool. Versace, Dior, Chanel, and maybe we can get Christian Siriano to do something custom. Why? Because she deserves nothing but the best! (Sarcasm) Please Christian, remember to leave extra extra room in the private area because don't you know that this baby will have the biggest dool ever. He'll have to grow into it. 

• Love 6

I am so sick and tired of these "Shah's" getting drunk and proclaiming that they are "Familyyyyyy" and that the love each other. No, you are not family, hardly see each other when you aren't filming and definitely don't love each other.  Let's just play back some of the horrible, mean , disgusting and hurtful things you all have said and done to one another in the past. 

LaToya's face has become very scary. She looks exactly like Michael after he jumped over the plastic surgery ledge.  

I'm back to disliking Tommy again. That didn't take long. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Adultosaurus said:

Did Shervin sleep with Desteny (whatever with the spelling) and that's what he was apologizing to her about?  I thought the cheating storyline was that he had slept with Tara (the Honda Civic)?

Okay I thought it was just me.  I rewound twice trying to figure out why he's needs to show contrition to Destiny at all, but especially when (unless I missed it) he'd never said the words to Analise.  Or maybe it happened off camera?

6 hours ago, Matias130 said:

In middle eastern families, it is very common for a man's mother to dislike his wife for whatever reason. The daughter in law could be awesome/easygoing/educated/family oriented whatever, but she will never be good enough for her little Doodool Tallah or however its pronounced. (Im speaking from my own and the experience of many friends). I have heard many stories where a Middle Eastern MIL feels the need to be "alpha female" in her son's life. A lot of Pakistani women (not exactly middle east, but you get the gist) will tell stories of abusive mother in laws. So it makes sense to me that Mike's family will either not dare believe that her son committed adultery, or decide that his wife must have done something to deserve it and should therefore aplogize for her grievances. 

IMO shes mad because Jessica outed him on national T and brought shame to them. However if your son is big enough of an asshole to cheat immediately after a $500,000 wedding maybe he should be outed on TV. 

So pretty much like most mothers in law then?  lol.   I kid, I kid, but this rings true for so many other non middle eastern cultures I'm familiar with it makes me sick.   I think it's a mother and son thing.  And if he's a first born, just save yourself some time and drink the poison already.    The delusion is impressive though.  Why would you continue to appear on national tv, knowing you did your wife dirty? 

2 different people in 2 different talking heads described Shalom as bipolar.   I giggled.    That play felt hella long.  I can't lie, I thought he was gonna rage out.

I don't know whether I admire or withdraw from women who stand up on a bar in dresses.   I also kind of feel like, this is his family, they're used to his personality, but you should probably be respectful enough to watch your mouth.

Asa your doctor didn't say she wants you to to stay away from your friends.  Your mom told her you weren't relaxing and she asked what was stressing you and you said toxic relationships with your friends and she said then get away from toxicity.   But nice reach.    Also what the fuck are psychedelic blueberries? 

It made me feel old for a second that no one cared/recognized LaToya Jackson, but to be fair they might not know her from her original face

• Love 11
6 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

What a boring, boring show. I literally was nodding off a'la Mike at GG's own boring, boring show. I think after this latest intensely boring, boring show from this ridiculously boring, boring season, I'm finally, officially done with this mess. Seriously, when I find the premiere episode of "Don't Be Tardy" more entertaining than this garbage, I know it's time to go.

I will say this though: Asa, wtf is wrong with you? Anyone who proudly claims to want to be a part of the whackadoodle Jackson family is either after money, reflected glory or serious famewhoredom. If you wonder why your man won't marry you, maybe this is why---the thirst is insanely real.

Homegirl, says but "It's so Persian!".   They run LA.   Family is EVERYTHING, bitch.  How can that bore you?  OK, just kidding.  I hate watch this, mostly.  But sometimes love them.  

I continue to marvel at the amount of food ordered when they go out.   I have to watch next season to know if Reza cuts down on the food ordering now that he is thin.  

Edited by SuzWhat
  • Love 2

There's a blind item floating around about how Asa lost her baby weight.  It was cocaine benders and starvation.  If it's true, I feel so bad for that baby but that sounds like such an Asa thing to do.  Be all "no, I don't want chemicals in my body" re: the vaccines on her public face but all "yay cocaine" in private.

Granted, it's from CDAN which is notoriously full of lies but it does have that air of truth about it, with the two faced behavior. She said she lost her baby weight in 8 days, and I don't know how she could have without starving herself. She said she only gained 18 pounds for her pregnancy which she said was baby and fluids.  We all saw her, she gained more than just baby.

I'm not dismissing that some women lose weight quickly after pregnancy.  My own mother was a little over 100 pounds when she got pregnant, she retained a ton of water and weighted 168.  By the time she left the hospital a nearly a week later, she had peed out all the fluids and was back to her pre-pregnancy weight.  My sibling was many weeks premature (nearly 6, and that sibling was already almost 6 pounds), they had run to the hospital without stopping to pack.  What did my dad bring her?  Well, it as summer, so he grabbed shorts...as in, hot pants.  My mother groaned but managed to get them on, which is more surprising than the weight loss.

So, yeah, women do lose weight quickly, but like I said, Asa had gained more than just baby weight.

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 10/05 **#7**
This B- list reality star on a cable show that somehow stays on the air season after season recently had a baby. She went on a coke and starvation binge to lose the baby weight. Asa Soltan Rahmati ("Shahs of Sunset")

http://www.eonline.com/news/884910/shahs-of-sunset-star-asa-soltan-rahmati-says-she-lost-all-her-pregnancy-weight-in-8-days  for before and after photos.

• Love 3

I started out big, but I gained twenty pounds during the first eight months of pregnancy, then twenty more in that last month. The last month was mostly fluid. I left the hospital thirty pounds lighter.

Asa is really being a bratty princess. I frankly love the editing with her this season. I wonder how demanding she was to film this season? Maybe this is well earned revenge.

• Love 5

I'm proud of GG for seeing her acting gig all the way through. I was surprised she dedicated time to memorize her lines and actually put some effort into the endeavor. Hopefully she focuses and finds a career path she wants to pursue.

Has Asa always been this bitchy, or did this show turn her into a grade A asshole?

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Rahul said:

I'm proud of GG for seeing her acting gig all the way through. I was surprised she dedicated time to memorize her lines and actually put some effort into the endeavor. Hopefully she focuses and finds a career path she wants to pursue.

Has Asa always been this bitchy, or did this show turn her into a grade A asshole?

Just my opinion here but ALWAYS! LOL

• Love 4

I worked for a woman who, like Asa, was a little chubby before her second baby. She gained 15 pounds but lost nearly 40. The doctor said her body used her  existing fat for the baby.

Also Asa looks like she has a waist cincher in the second picture.

• Love 2

Just as a little side note, I cant imagine Asa goin on a coke binge or intentionally starving herself immediately post partem. I am going to guess that she lost the baby weight through breastfeeding. It may not work for everyone, but for me, I literally was the thinnest I have ever been in my life while breastfeeding. (It was awesome!!! I pretty much ate as much as I wanted to as well.)

• Love 9
19 hours ago, Eater of Worlds said:

Granted, it's from CDAN which is notoriously full of lies but it does have that air of truth about it, with the two faced behavior. She said she lost her baby weight in 8 days, and I don't know how she could have without starving herself. She said she only gained 18 pounds for her pregnancy which she said was baby and fluids.  We all saw her, she gained more than just baby.

Adipex.  Not suggesting she took some but prescription strength weight loss meds.  It's basically low grade speedballing so you're parched (forces you to get more water in) you're irritable/jittery (high adrenaline that keeps you going through a work out if you like that sort of thing) and your appetite is suppressed (so take all this diamond water and extra yoga now add zero food).  You drop weight very quickly but you earn every pound.   Say all that to say 18lbs in 8 days, especially if the first 12 are water, is possible.

13 hours ago, Matias130 said:

Just as a little side note, I cant imagine Asa goin on a coke binge or intentionally starving herself immediately post partem. I am going to guess that she lost the baby weight through breastfeeding. It may not work for everyone, but for me, I literally was the thinnest I have ever been in my life while breastfeeding. (It was awesome!!! I pretty much ate as much as I wanted to as well.)

This sounds more like her aesthetic.   It's not the number per se, Asa had a big ole dump truck booty but an essentially flat stomach pre pregnancy.  All the contracting that comes from breastfeeding would help put you back at whatever your default is.   God's got a sense of humor though, cause, teeth.  Lol.

• Love 3

GG and Reza uncover some information regarding Mike and Jessica's relationship; Asa makes a decision regarding her future with the group; Reza makes a statement to the world with his play; Reza makes a comment that may push Adam over the edge.

23 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Adipex.  

Not to get off episode topic, but yep. Experienced that once. Lost 15 pounds in a week. Cleaned my house A LOT. Lol. Went off pills & eventually gained double back. Sigh.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Finally, someone (GG) asks Asa a (THE) question most of us want to know!  Now, will she be honest in her answer? http://www.bravotv.com/shahs-of-sunset/season-6/videos/your-first-look-at-the-shahs-season-6-reunion

Thanks for sharing that clip, WireWrap. I honestly don't understand how this crew can go from throwing daggers at one another to buddy-buddy and back again over and over ad nauseam. When will they reach the point of no return (I think Asa has).

It looks like Reza and Adam may not have a monogamous relationship they portray on television. Interesting.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, biakbiak said:

That he is an untalented, attention whore, asshat?

Wouldn't be much of a statement. We knew that already. :)

Edited by Rahul
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Rahul said:

Thanks for sharing that clip, WireWrap. I honestly don't understand how this crew can go from throwing daggers at one another to buddy-buddy and back again over and over ad nauseam. When will they reach the point of no return (I think Asa has).

It looks like Reza and Adam may not have a monogamous relationship they portray on television. Interesting.

IMO, Asa feels that way now only because they are calling her out, questioning her BS stories, something she has done to all of them (except Reza) since the show started. This crew isn't really any different from any HW show, they all throw daggers then double kiss each other in the next episode or the next season. LOL

I admit, I never thought Reza was monogamous with Adam. It will be interesting to hear if Adam is with Reza and if this is a nasty surprise to him or if they have an agreed upon open marriage.

• Love 3