Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Talk

• Start Topic

42 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Meh.  I feel like she was looking for tits on an ant.  Her kid is literally a bastard.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.  I'm a bastard and my two dogs are bitches.

But MJ was saying that there was something wrong with it and that she would never have a child out of wedlock, so MJs intent was to be judgemental and to say it was wrong and intent matters. I hate Asa but this is the one thing I agree with because she kept saying it even after Asa asked her not to do it.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

They had boxed lunches with all that gorgeous food on the set?!!

That was so baffling!! Really bugged me...was it literally just set decoration? Fake food?? And I thought they'd at least get a nice catered spread from a craft services table, not sad boxed lunches they quickly gobbled up in their dressing rooms.

Despite the fact that I no longer like her too much after this season, I thought Asa gave some very diplomatic and legit answers to the questioning about why she wanted to be on this show. It didn't seem fair to hold her onscreen business promotions against her when most of her cast mates and nearly every Real Housewife has promoted their collective businesses onscreen. Bringing her "art" onscreen may seem shallow and superficial to Mike, but it's no more shallow and superficial than his failed sneaker line and real estate partnership with Reza he was pimping out in past seasons. Or his gross drinking habits. I'm on the fence as to whether or not Asa will be invited back on this cast, but I have no doubt that she still wants to be on this show; she's benefited way too much from it financially.

I'm still in shock that I somehow ended up liking GG after this season---I actually am rooting for her now and hope she somehow gets her act together finally. She may still be nuttier than a fruitcake, but she's definitely shown the most emotional growth out of this entire cast over the past few seasons.

On that note, I'm so glad this season is over; it was such a shitty and BORING one. If this show wasn't renewed I honestly wouldn't care.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 11

Wait, when did Asa defend GG last season? When did she tell Reza/the others he was wrong about GG having RA? When did she shut them down or tell Reza he was wrong to pull that stunt with the fake letters? When has she ever defended someone that Reza set his sights on? She sat there and said she had defended each and every one of them over the years but with the exception of always siding with Reza, she hasn't been there for anyone else except herself and she shares the least about her real life out of all of them. I wish Andy or even Mike/MJ had called her out on Asa calling them out for not being "honest/open" about their real lives last season.

15 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Not all of it because MJ was chomping on a cucumber from that table last week.

MJ got that cucumber from tables in the back (off camera), not from the food laden tables in front of them on camera. LOL

• Love 8
Just now, WireWrap said:

MJ got that cucumber from tables in the back (off camera), not from the food laden tables in front of them on camera. LOL

It was the same food then because it was the same kind of cucumber, whole and hopefully washed that they flashed to when they showed the food and I am pretty sure she grabbed it on the way to the back.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Why did GG need the paramedic?

She just smoked weed and was light headed.

The food:  Maybe because the food was sitting out all day under the lights?  Looked like the food in the back was fresh and cool.

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

Despite the fact that I no longer like her too much after this season, I thought Asa gave some very diplomatic and legit answers to the questioning about why she wanted to be on this show. It didn't seem fair to hold her onscreen business promotions against her when most of her cast mates and nearly every Real Housewife has promoted their collective businesses onscreen. Bringing her "art" onscreen may seem shallow and superficial to Mike, but it's no more shallow and superficial than his failed sneaker line and real estate partnership with Reza he was pimping out in past seasons. Or his gross drinking habits. I'm on the fence as to whether or not Asa will be invited back on this cast, but I have no doubt that she still wants to be on this show; she's benefited way too much from it financially.

Or Reza's shitty attempts to be a stand up comedian or Tyler Perry. No matter how ham fisted and amateurish as Asa's art has been, she's forced the rest of them to talk about their Iranian heritage and religion in ways that were more nuanced than when this show first started.

Mike can stow his incredulity at being labeled as flashy. All of them are really flashy.

I'm still in shock that I somehow ended up liking GG after this season---I actually am rooting for her now and hope she somehow gets her act together finally. She may still be nuttier than a fruitcake, but she's definitely shown the most emotional growth out of this entire cast over the past few seasons.

On that note, I'm so glad this season is over; it was such a shitty and BORING one. If this show wasn't renewed I honestly wouldn't care.

I can't believe GG won the season, but she really did by growing up even just a little bit.

I wouldn't be the least bit sad if the show wasn't renewed, but I guess the ratings must be good for it to be on Sunday night.

37 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Wait, when did Asa defend GG last season? When did she tell Reza/the others he was wrong about GG having RA? When did she shut them down or tell Reza he was wrong to pull that stunt with the fake letters? When has she ever defended someone that Reza set his sights on? She sat there and said she had defended each and every one of them over the years but with the exception of always siding with Reza, she hasn't been there for anyone else except herself and she shares the least about her real life out of all of them. I wish Andy or even Mike/MJ had called her out on Asa calling them out for not being "honest/open" about their real lives last season.

Asa has never defended anyone who wasn't herself or Reza.

• Love 4

I'm ok with GG, who IMO has often been treated unfairly by some of the others - and made the scapegoat - to distract from their own messes.  She's crazy but at least she doesn't pretend to be holier than thou - unlike some of the others.

Edited by ifoundit
  • Love 17

Mike's mother sounds awful.   She's omnipresent, wakes up every day & calls her kids to remind them of what to do, and everything & everyone must be run past her for approval.   Give me a break, lady.   They all take that respect your elders thing way too seriously.    Elders can be asked to back it up .   How can an adult relationship thrive when one of the adult's parents is that invested?  And I'm sure Mrs Shoued's opinion holds more weight than any of Mikes girlfriends/wives etc.    she's like a 60+ year old version of the Shahs - in everyone's business!!  Good luck with that.  

Asa is a frustrating type of person to argue with because no matter what is being said, she responds in an overly calm, rational voice.   I suppose it's better than screaming obscenities and losing your shit,  but it's annoying when you're in the midst of a fight.   

GG's implants are just way too large. 

• Love 8
12 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Gotta love the preview editing that made it seem like Reza had an open marriage.

Reza proceeded to explain that he is monogamous now, however, if he wants to cheat some time down the road, he would open up the discussion to Adam then. WTF? He was basically saying, hey, I'm happy now, but who knows what the future will bring? Yea, that should make Adam feel nice and secure in the relationship. Secure enough to want to bring kids in to that effe'd up marriage. 

• Love 11
On 10/23/2017 at 10:47 AM, bichonblitz said:

I thought it was more the fact that she wasn't Jewish, rather than being white, but I may be wrong.

A little off subject, since I'm on the Mike hate train right now, She converted for him, immersed herself in his culture and learned to cook Persian food because it was important to him. She wanted to make him happy. And the bastard still cheated. Ugh! he is disgusting. 

And somehow Jessica became the bad guy in that situation!! That's what I don't get..... 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Reza proceeded to explain that he is monogamous now, however, if he wants to cheat some time down the road, he would open up the discussion to Adam then. WTF? He was basically saying, hey, I'm happy now, but who knows what the future will bring? Yea, that should make Adam feel nice and secure in the relationship. Secure enough to want to bring kids in to that effe'd up marriage. 

Because gay marriages are different..... say whaaaaaa?  So he was essentially saying that all gay people want to sleep with people other than their spouse/partner.   That's some really messed up thinking. 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

I wonder if it’s because Mike still views this as a show about a real group of friends with some product-shilling on the side—but Asa basically refused to do anything with the group unless she could self promote (whether that be her products or her perspectives or her pregnancy). I could see him taking up the (kind of naive and/or misguided, IMO) viewpoint that if she isn’t mixing it up with them, she is somehow less worthy of being on “their” show. 

• Love 4

Damn! GG needs a stronger strain of marijuana because that chick is wayyyy too extra. "WE ARE BLEEDING IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS FOR THE WORLD TO SEE!!" Girl, get a fucking grip! You're collecting a paycheck and hoping to procure a modicum of fame in exchange for exposing your fuckedupness to the world, not performing a public service. I think it was ridiculous for them to try and pile on Asa for her, what, "ignoble" reasons for being on reality tv when she's in it to collect coins like the rest of them! Andy should know that best since his bestie, Bethenny, rarely shows up in front of a camera without gratuitously shoving her skinnygirl crap onto the screen!

I can barely tolerate Mike these days but damn I damn near applauded when he made the astute point that Shalom being a good guy doesn't necessarily make him a good partner. The fact of the matter is none of these people know how Shalom behaves towards GG behind closed doors and it's ridiculous to just assume Shalom had no part in the dissolution of the relationship because he's such a "nice guy." Of course Reza spared no time in laying all the blame on GG's feet and basically harangued her for being a "difficult woman" because he's as misogynistic as his boss, Andy.

• Love 7

I'm sorry but being gay doesn't make you different and ok to have sex with other people while you are married..... i just spit my water all over when he said that...what a slap in the face to his husband

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 9

I think because many gay men Reza's age never thought about marriage some seem to have a real problem with the concept.

Asa is convinced that she is so totally perfect that any crumb she throws the show should be  gobbled up by her public. she's wrong.

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, Willowsmom said:

I think because many gay men Reza's age never thought about marriage some seem to have a real problem with the concept.

I think its more he cant keep it in his pants and is trying to use the excuse that gay men need to have sex with EVERYONE they get hard over .... which really shows how little respect he has for his husband .... I'm sure his husband has to be wondering why now is he losing so much weight who is this for? is it just for reza or is it to attract other men esp after making a comment like that

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Asa can miss me with the "he doesn't eat unless I feed him" regarding her son. Yeh, Asa.  My dog doesn't eat unless I feed him either.  You're still nothing special.

She said that as if, SHE'S the only woman on the entire planet who is breastfeeding.  I hope Asa realizes that doesn't last forever, at some point he'll be able to feed himself.  

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

She said that as if, SHE'S the only woman on the entire planet who is breastfeeding.  I hope Asa realizes that doesn't last forever, at some point he'll be able to feed himself.  

Or maybe she'll be like Lysa Arryn and her creepy son Robin.  ;-)

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Also, she never pumps and allows Jermaine the opportunity to feed him, many dad's find it a great bonding experience when they have that time with them when they are babies.

• Love 4

Ugh. What a boring stupid season. I still can't stand Reza and his pathetic attempts at being funny. He is the dictionary definition of 'self hating". He has low self esteem, insecure in his heritage and zero pride in his ethnicity and culture. Him and Adam converting to Judaism is a joke. He doesn't have the self confidence or he is too ignorant to explain to people that Iran and the iranian government are two different things and says the most ridiculous things like that they behead gays in Iran??? wtf dude. He literally has no idea what he's talking about. Also, hate to break it to you Reza but just like islamic fundamentalism - gays are not tolerated by Jewish radicals. He is pig-ignorant. and desperately trying to be 'white' as he puts it...the worst.

I don't blame Asa for using this to just make money. She is a phony with a fake spiritualism earth-mama spiel (i.e. diamond water bottled water is the worst thing for the environment), she was smart enough to use itl to deflect from having to reveal her private life or do anything to embarrass herself (too much). She doesn't like these people.

Mike - stop saying 'i love you' to people you don't care for.  The botox looks awful and makes you look like Spock.

MJ- revolting and so contrived. The deliberate and slow way she talks to try to sound deep and profound also grates me..

Producers- please find some real, interesting, successful, smart, rich Persians who are still suitably shallow for this show. These people are tragic and boring.

• Love 3

Asa used to be my favorite, even though she sometimes annoyed me with her artsy, hippy, mother earth BS.  Then she was the only one I wasn't hate watching.  Now, she's barely a smidge above MJ for me (and I LOATHE MJ).  Even when she makes good points, like Jermaine won't sign the contract to be on the show, but everyone else's SO's will-she's just coming across as super above it all.  I think about halfway through filming last night's episode she realized that her being on the show isn't a sure thing anymore, she began saying small, supportive statements to everyone like "that's great".  If she didn't throw those out there, she basically had nothing else to say.  Her storyline all summer has had  this song running through my head.  

All that said, every year they gang up on one person, that person gets a shitty edit* and at the reunion it's a cliffhanger if they'll return or not.  I think it was just Asa's turn and it wasn't much fun for her, so she turned up the "I'm so much more adult than you all-look at me being the only adult" attitude she (usually) was able to keep in check.  She'll be back, I'm sure of it.

* Except MJ.  Her edits are accurate and true, she really is that sloppy and dirty.  And a massive massive liar.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I think its more he cant keep it in his pants and is trying to use the excuse that gay men need to have sex with EVERYONE they get hard over .... which really shows how little respect he has for his husband .... I'm sure his husband has to be wondering why now is he losing so much weight who is this for? is it just for reza or is it to attract other men esp after making a comment like that

Did Reza's statement about "handling his marriage to Adam one day at a time" remind you of a mantra from an addiction recovery program?

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

Did Reza's statement about "handling his marriage to Adam one day at a time" remind you of a mantra from an addiction recovery program?

it made it seem like he is settling and doesn't want to be in the marriage and is forcing himself to be there its really sad for his husband cause he has to know that someone that wants to be married doesn't say that and doesn't bring up Divorce out of nowhere 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Characters in Game of Thrones.  Basically, a mother still breastfeeding her preteen son.  Very creepy.

Thanks. I have never had even a smidgen of interest in that show so no wonder I didn't know.  That's gross. I've heard of moms nursing 3-4 year old and I think that's gross but a pre-teen still nursing is just wrong. Good thing it's fiction. 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

it made it seem like he is settling and doesn't want to be in the marriage and is forcing himself to be there its really sad for his husband cause he has to know that someone that wants to be married doesn't say that and doesn't bring up Divorce out of nowhere 

Yeah, I came to the same conclusion; Reza's not into Adam.

• Love 1

My EX husband said to me many times during our 10 years of marriage do you want to get divorced.  I don’t think he actually meant it (I’m the one who filed for divorce) I think it was used as a manipulative tactic, a way of being controlling.  The person on the receiving end of it gets upset and gives in to whatever it is the mate wants, so it’s just their way of getting what they want.  It’s a very mean, selfish thing to do to someone you really love.  It only comes out after a disagreement or argument.  One time my ex said it and I replied I’m tired of hearing it, start the paperwork and call everyone in our families to tell them.  He never said it again after that.  I later filed for divorce because I was tired of his controlling ways.  I think this is what Reza does.

• Love 5
On 10/31/2017 at 9:18 AM, Trixie Belden said:

All that said, every year they gang up on one person, that person gets a shitty edit* and at the reunion it's a cliffhanger if they'll return or not.  I think it was just Asa's turn and it wasn't much fun for her, so she turned up the "I'm so much more adult than you all-look at me being the only adult" attitude she (usually) was able to keep in check.  She'll be back, I'm sure of it.

This so so true, every reunion someone is targeted. Mike's had his turn, so have Asa, MJ, GG and even Lily.  I'm waiting for the reunion when it's Reza's turn.

Who am I kidding? These people bow down to him so much, they'll never target him.

• Love 3
23 hours ago, Juniebaby said:

My EX husband said to me many times during our 10 years of marriage do you want to get divorced.  I don’t think he actually meant it (I’m the one who filed for divorce) I think it was used as a manipulative tactic, a way of being controlling.  The person on the receiving end of it gets upset and gives in to whatever it is the mate wants, so it’s just their way of getting what they want.  It’s a very mean, selfish thing to do to someone you really love.  It only comes out after a disagreement or argument.  One time my ex said it and I replied I’m tired of hearing it, start the paperwork and call everyone in our families to tell them.  He never said it again after that.  I later filed for divorce because I was tired of his controlling ways.  I think this is what Reza does.

sometimes people say it to wear the other person down....... Fine you want it then I'll do it! Reza only loves Reza and its sad that he reminisces so much about when he was a "manhoe" He misses it you can tell thats what the whole we will visit the sleeping with other people in the future line was all about. he's gonna be that guy that always thinks something better is out there and thats beyond sad to his husband now who pretty much is just a place holder..dude needs to find someone that wants to be with him

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 1

I think Reza missed being a manhoe but was to lazy to get back in shape and get the type of guys he liked. Now that he lost the weight I dont give it much until he divorces Adam. 

On the other hand I think Adam isnt the sweet guy he can seem, he can be nasty too and I think he likes being a trophy husband,

• Love 2
1 hour ago, janie2002 said:

I think Reza missed being a manhoe but was to lazy to get back in shape and get the type of guys he liked. Now that he lost the weight I dont give it much until he divorces Adam. 

On the other hand I think Adam isnt the sweet guy he can seem, he can be nasty too and I think he likes being a trophy husband,

The man is not that hot tho I mean come one now hes acting like hes gonna get guys that want to be with him cause hes HOT when thats not the case.. its pretty much his money and hes on tv Not because god hes sooo hot...... Hes gonna be that creepy old guy thats stuck with someone because he AGED OUT and not because he/they love him

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 1
On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 9:33 AM, janie2002 said:

Yeah, I don't Adam is as innocent as he wants people to think he is, either.

• Love 5