Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Talk

• Start Topic

Might as well get my weekly post out of the way since it never really changes- 1).  Why are these people so invested in each other's lives, and, 2).  These people disgust me.

Oh!  I almost forgot -MJ thinking fixing up her condo is the hardest thing she's had to do?  Yeah.  She's definitely ready for motherhood.

And, why, during every single ad break are they playing the same Rago sauce ad?

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, nexxie said:

MJ seems to have as little empathy as her mother - how horrible for an innocent baby!

6 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

MJ officially became Vida2 tonight.  Run Tommy!!!  You're waaaaay too good for her.

Seriously! Run Tommy. This bitch is drunk, crazy, and awful. MJ is the second coming of Vida.

Of course Shervin was cheating. His girlfriend lives in Australia. I'm shocked that they never had a discussion about this. He's a good looking guy on reality TV. Why would anyone assume he'd keep it in his pants? He sees the woman once a month at most.

Getting paint on glass doesn't ruin it. You're an idiot Vida. Also a bitch.

A Jew and some Muslims sitting around eating pepperoni pizza and talking about cheating. It sounds like the setup of a joke. It isn't. It's just a regular day for these jokes.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

There are aspects of Tommy's personality that are.....not to my liking.

But tonight? In the end, I think he's a good guy.  A kind man, who in the end, gets it right more often than not.

Agreed! 

Yes, MJ just kick the guy out and not listen and it's over. You know you can't do that with a child right? Oy vey!! She needs a therapist - ASAP! 

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

Tommy is too good for her. The end.

It should be obvious to anyone with a working brain cell or two. They are both overweight. They both smoke and drink too much. His mother died when he was 13. MJ's father, who actually raised her, is dying. No one in their right mind would leave their child to be raised by Vida, who actually abandoned her own child, but that's where Tommy and MJ are heading if they have a kid without getting themselves together first. Tommy was making far too much sense for Vida Joonior.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 12

What kind of friends are these people?  How do you come to your friend's house (MJ) and out him like that.  Mind your fracking business and fix your messy ass life.  Shervin  should have showed her the door.  

• Love 7

MJ is insane.  She wrote her mother a check for 100K and Vida tore it up.  She SHOULD be writing a check for 100K to a good therapist because it's gonna take a loooong time for that bitch to get fixed.  "I'm going to be a fabulous mother!"  Uh..... MJ? You are bat shit cray.

• Love 13
41 minutes ago, lasandi said:

What kind of friends are these people?  How do you come to your friend's house (MJ) and out him like that.  Mind your fracking business and fix your messy ass life.  Shervin  should have showed her the door.  

Now that I have seen the whole episode I will just say this, Shervin is an idiot.  Why would you tell your indiscretions to this group of friends that will out you the minute your girl is around?  Only a fool who wants to lose said girl would do such a thing.  Jackass.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, dosodog said:

There are aspects of Tommy's personality that are.....not to my liking.

But tonight? In the end, I think he's a good guy.  A kind man, who in the end, gets it right more often than not.

This post is so dead-on, it needs a repost.  

Ohhhh Destiney.  How did you make it through this.  Though I appreciate the instinct that made you stay & try to soften the atmosphere.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Reza is so jealous that GG is in that play! LOL

Oh geez, it's the same play Sonja Morgan was in? (Forgive me if that's been discussed before.) Do they just cycle through Bravolebrities?

• Love 12

I'm sure Tommy will be back next week and talking about making a baby for MJ. Too bad, too, because he was making a whole lot of sense. 

MJ's a drunk. She needs to have NO kids. She was shitfaced when they were fighting. Of course, if Tommy really wanted a kid and he knows he has to quit smoking, why hasn't he? Because he really doesn't want a kid and knows MJ is probably too old to conceive so why not play along for the sake of an extra income on national TV? 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm sure Tommy will be back next week and talking about making a baby for MJ. Too bad, too, because he was making a whole lot of sense. 

MJ's a drunk. She needs to have NO kids. She was shitfaced when they were fighting. Of course, if Tommy really wanted a kid and he knows he has to quit smoking, why hasn't he? Because he really doesn't want a kid and knows MJ is probably too old to conceive so why not play along for the sake of an extra income on national TV? 

Bichonblitz - I agree with you.  I turned this on last night, after not watching for several weeks, and I don't know that I'll watch again.  Tommy, to me, is just as messy as the rest of them.  The same thoughts kept going through my brain - if Tommy really wanted to have a baby with MJ (or have a child, ever) - why isn't he trying to quit smoking, cut back on the drinking, changing his lifestyle, etc., and in the same vein, why hasn't he tried to get MJ to do those same things?  She clearly seems to drink to excess, she also smokes and lives a very unhealthy lifestyle.  This should have been all part of the "I want to have a baby" discussion from the beginning.

Tommy's heartbreak over his Mom dying when he was young was hard to watch, but how much of that was alcohol-infused emotion?  He seemed to be already pretty drunk when he walked into the painting party* - btw - why wasn't he helping with that?  What exactly is it that Tommy does for a living??  

I'm not a huge fan of either Tommy or MJ (or anyone else on the this show, for that matter), and I think that Tommy knows that it will be difficult for MJ to have a baby and he's just going along for the ride for the sake of being on TV.  

MJ is delusional in thinking that a baby will solve all her problems.  I don't see that she is much different from Vida, who, we can all agree is a horrible mother.  MJ needs to get her own shit together before she could even think about bringing another person into that screwed up world of hers.

*And, on that painting party - WTF???  That was the worst thing I've ever seen!  That dark, bold grey color on all the walls is a nighmare, literally!  I can see it on one accent wall, but not the whole freakin' living room.  Plus, it's a good thing those shahs have this TV show, because they better never decide to paint anything else ever again - when my kids were little and wanted to help me paint did a better job!!  

• Love 6
10 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

It should be obvious to anyone with a working brain cell or two. They are both overweight. They both smoke and drink too much. His mother died when he was 13. MJ's father, who actually raised her, is dying. No one in their right mind would leave their child to be raised by Vida, who actually abandoned her own child, but that's where Tommy and MJ are heading if they have a kid without getting themselves together first. Tommy was making far too much sense for Vida Joonior.

Did Vida abandon MJ, or did the father rescue her from a mother with narcissistic personality disorder? Were any officials (medical, legal, family services) involved?

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Did Vida abandon MJ, or did the father rescue her from a mother with narcissistic personality disorder? Were any officials (medical, legal, family services) involved?

Vida met some guy who gave her the attention she craved. Vida divorced Shams. The new guy didn't want MJ around so Vida left MJ to be raised by Shams. Vida and this dude lived a block away, so MJ would see Vida at Persian parties and out and about, but Vida wasn't involved on a daily basis. The video below goes into some of it.

• Love 6

MJ said she had 10 shots JUST THAT DAY! You know who drinks like that? Alcoholics. That's who.

I have made no secret of my dislike of MJ and It just continues. She's just a younger Vida but she is the same insane, nasty person as her Mother. I hope she does the world a favor and NEVER has kids.

Tommy looked like he's gained a lot of weight. All that fast food from having no kitchen? 

Does Tommy have a job besides the Shahs? Is he a construction worker or something? He has to have something done something before this show!

• Love 4

Reza, no your play was not funny and clearly a juvenile retaliation for GG getting an“acting” gig.  And, yes to whoever up thread asked if this was the same play that Sonja RHNYC was in.  Reza accept that you are neither creative nor funny (stand up bomb).  Also please stop using the term bitch so cavalierly.  UGH.  Ultimately just realize you are not as clever as you think you are. 

Shervin, um WTF did I just watch?  Why all the back and forth?  This is just so stupid I won’t even waste the keystrokes anymore.  Boy BYE!

MJ needs to get some therapy.   Even though I can’t stand her with the intensity of 1,000 suns it’s painful to watch her further downward spiral.  The blubbering mess she became lifting her father on the pedestal to compare all the men in her life was sad and even more reason for her to seek professional help and that she is no way ready for a serious relationship and baby.  Tommy should beware and run because knowing how passive aggressive MJ is she would always compare him to idolized view of her dad which he will never live up to and a constant thing to needle him on and given that Vida will constantly put him down that will be a lot to deal with along with an infant.  RUN TOMMY RUN.

Tommy’s point was a valid one IMO he was just questioning whether they BOTH were ready to start a family and how outside of the lip service of simply saying it that if they were really ready they would be making changes in their lives to prepare.  He focused on what MJ was doing because let’s face it, she would be the one carrying the child and one could argue that her health would impact the baby more.  He also tried to explain to MJ that he takes being a father seriously because his parent’s died and he knew 1st hand what it was like to have a parent there one day and then gone the next. Which is why getting both of their heath in check was important.  Also I am glad he brought up MJ’s delusional thought process that she is going to get pregnant right away. It’s not that simple. Both valid, mature points.  The fact that MJ couldn’t or wouldn’t see that is telling.  

Watching GG and her soon to be ex was sad given we know how it plays out. 

Edited by NYCNJbear06
  • Love 12

These people are all in their 40's (except GG) and they are drawing tits and dicks on MJ's walls and laughing hysterically at their own grade school antics. Seriously, are these people kidding? They could have had the entire place painted in one day if they would have stopped screwing around, sitting on the couch (that Reza destroyed and they all thought oh so funny) and stuffing their faces with pizza and booze. 

Shervin- what a disappoinment he turned out to be.  No different from any common man whore. Except he has his own money. 

So Reza couldn't make it as a comedian, now he's writing a play? He is so thirsty to be famous. What happened to his thriving and successful real estate career? 

• Love 12

How old is MJ, though, *really*? She must be 45-50 and I have a feeling that the reason she's been so casual about how simple it'll be to become pregnant is bc she already knows the "natural conception" ship has sailed for her ancient ass. The sexytimes-with-Tommy antics are just for ratings; she'll go the test tube route whenever HE agrees to go down that road with her. I'm betting that's what has her so worked up about his sudden crisis of conscience. She lost her laboratory sperm donor so the story she wants to sell about a natural pregnancy is about to blow up in her face. I'm betting that's (partially) what has her ass so fired up about Asa, too - Asa stole MJ's fairytale. 

On another note, I think GG's hearing loss storyline is about as authentic as last season's chemotherapy-to-treat-RA. She was giggling and smirking in that audiology booth, I don't buy it. And is she cured now of her RA? <<shrug>> There is a pathology there that is incredibly unsettling. 

Annelise knows exactly what Swervin Sherv is up to, and she's decided to be cool with it. She's not that into him, from what I can see. He's just her ticket into LA / reality TV Z-list famewhoredom. That said, MJ needs to mind her damn bidness about it already. 

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, MollyZee said:

How old is MJ, though, *really*? She must be 45-50 and I have a feeling that the reason she's been so casual about how simple it'll be to become pregnant is bc she already knows the "natural conception" ship has sailed for her ancient ass. The sexytimes-with-Tommy antics are just for ratings; she'll go the test tube route whenever HE agrees to go down that road with her. I'm betting that's what has her so worked up about his sudden crisis of conscience. She lost her laboratory sperm donor so the story she wants to sell about a natural pregnancy is about to blow up in her face. I'm betting that's (partially) what has her ass so fired up about Asa, too - Asa stole MJ's fairytale. 

On another note, I think GG's hearing loss storyline is about as authentic as last season's chemotherapy-to-treat-RA. She was giggling and smirking in that audiology booth, I don't buy it. And is she cured now of her RA? <<shrug>> There is a pathology there that is incredibly unsettling. 

Annelise knows exactly what Swervin Sherv is up to, and she's decided to be cool with it. She's not that into him, from what I can see. He's just her ticket into LA / reality TV Z-list famewhoredom. That said, MJ needs to mind her damn bidness about it already. 

GG has never claimed her RA was "cured", she said it was under "control", which was what the chemo treatments were supposed to do. Andy said that he knew GG was almost deaf on WWHL last week. She isn't lying about her medical issues. Oh, and her "giggling" is cause by nerves, it is a nervous reaction that some people get, including me. I crack bad jokes when I am nervous or scared! LOL

• Love 14
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

GG has never claimed her RA was "cured", she said it was under "control", which was what the chemo treatments were supposed to do. Andy said that he knew GG was almost deaf on WWHL last week. She isn't lying about her medical issues. Oh, and her "giggling" is cause by nerves, it is a nervous reaction that some people get, including me. I crack bad jokes when I am nervous or scared! LOL

Mileage varies on this, I guess. She got raked over the coals by the cast, Andy, and her family for her assertion last year that she would need cancer-grade chemotherapy to "manage" her RA, and feigned ignorance as to the difference between "a cocktail using a mild form of ONE (of the many) drugs that may also be used in the treatment of some types of cancers" and "chemotherapy for management of RA." She's a drama queen and a famewhore, so it seems like her litany of "conditions" are amplified - by her - for TV drama. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, MollyZee said:

Mileage varies on this, I guess. She got raked over the coals by the cast, Andy, and her family for her assertion last year that she would need cancer-grade chemotherapy to "manage" her RA, and feigned ignorance as to the difference between "a cocktail using a mild form of ONE (of the many) drugs that may also be used in the treatment of some types of cancers" and "chemotherapy for management of RA." She's a drama queen and a famewhore, so it seems like her litany of "conditions" are amplified - by her - for TV drama. 

I have cousins with RA and when they are in a bad cycle they do get chemo just like cancer patients. It seems to break the cycle and lets them go on normally. She has said she's off her meds so she can get pregnant and I would expect she may need more chemo as a result.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Vida met some guy who gave her the attention she craved. Vida divorced Shams. The new guy didn't want MJ around so Vida left MJ to be raised by Shams. Vida and this dude lived a block away, so MJ would see Vida at Persian parties and out and about, but Vida wasn't involved on a daily basis. The video below goes into some of it.

Thanks - that was a good start, but I'm thinking maybe MJ didn't stay in therapy long enough.

42 minutes ago, MollyZee said:

There are many forms of chemo, ranging from mild to strong but even the mildest form is dangerous and comes with a host of not so nice side effects. I never saw/heard Andy rake her over the coals about her getting chemo. As for what Reza, Asa, MJ and Mike did to her last year, shame on them, especially since Asa was present for her first treatment. Oh, and her family didn't rake her over the coals about her RA/chemo, her mother got on her case about her smoking, drinking and self medicating at her first treatment because she was that worried about GG (but that was not the time/place to do it).

• Love 3
5 hours ago, NYCNJbear06 said:

Also I am glad he brought up MJ’s delusional thought process that she is going to get pregnant right away.

MJ is an idiot if she thinks at her reproductive age it will be easy to get pregnant, does she not understand anything about conception and the aging process? 

The stupid drama she caused during her painting party was her trying to get camera time.  I don't buy it for a minute.

Best moment was Vida telling everyone Tommy is not the one MJ should be having a baby with, upsetting the apple cart then taking pizza to go!

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Might as well get my weekly post out of the way since it never really changes- 1).  Why are these people so invested in each other's lives, and, 2).  These people disgust me.

Oh!  I almost forgot -MJ thinking fixing up her condo is the hardest thing she's had to do?  Yeah.  She's definitely ready for motherhood.

And, why, during every single ad break are they playing the same Rago sauce ad?

Omg...wasn't that horrible? I had to rewind to make sure...and.yes.she.actually.said...

"this is probably the most responsibility I'll ever take on in my life"

wh...wha...whaaaa???? 

No... bringing a child into the world is not a big responsibility at all....no shopping (for herself) involved.

that was rich MJ... ugh...

• Love 4
6 hours ago, NYCNJbear06 said:

Reza, no your play was not funny and clearly a juvenile retaliation for GG getting an“acting” gig.  And, yes to whoever up thread asked if this was the same play that Sonja RHNYC was in.  Reza accept that you are neither creative nor funny (stand up bomb).  Also please stop using the term bitch so cavalierly.  UGH.  Ultimately just realize you are not as clever as you think you are. 

Reza's play is a continuation of his stand up delusions. Back then, he also said he wanted to be the Persian Tyler Perry and create the Persian Madea. Reza is typical of a lot of Bravolebrities. He thinks his relative success proves that he's funny, talented, and likeable. No one has been able to really leverage this Bravo gig to get more work as an actor, actress, or entertainer. Not Nene. Not Kyle Richards. Not Kim Richards. And certainly not Reza. There was this golden period, 2 or 3 years ago, when people were getting guest appearances, but that's over. He's got to accept that his personality and sense of humor can't translate into creating a saleable commodity. Like the reality TV titans, the Kardashians, Reza is the product. No one is buying a book of Kim's essays on modern society, but they did buy a book of her selfies.

Even semiprofessional naked pelvic thruster, Erika Jayne, has seen an uptick in her video views, but has topped out at about 3 million views per video and still really only plays gay clubs and the Pride circuit. Her career is better, but it's not good, great, or even enviable if you were seriously trying to support yourself with music. Kesha's new song has been out for 2 months. It has 49 million views on YouTube. Erika has a half dozen songs some of which have been out for a decade. She has a shit ton of money to throw at her musical career and it still is probably not paying for itself. Given that, Reza is completely deluded if he thinks there is success waiting for him with this play.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I never saw/heard Andy rake her over the coals about her getting chemo. As for what Reza, Asa, MJ and Mike did to her last year, shame on them, especially since Asa was

You just reminded me of how disgusting these people really are. I hate them all. 

• Love 2

Also please stop using the term bitch so cavalierly.

THIS drives me crazy! It's so offensive.

There are many forms of chemo, ranging from mild to strong but even the mildest form is dangerous and comes with a host of not so nice side effects

Indeed.  My doctor has switched me to an injectable form of medication.  I must admit, it has helped in that i don't get as nauseous but I'm currently in a flare. My issue with GG and the whole chemo line is that she drinks like a fish and i know that's my doctor's  #1 no no. I get my kidneys and liver checked almost monthly due to the medicine, so i knew she was NOT taking her medicine. She does seem a bit more sober now, but i wouldn't want to test her liver.  I think her hearing issue is the same thing. She may have an issue, it might even be related to her RA, if she has it but how long have we been watching her? 

MJ looks awful in her interviews now compared to the video of her one therapy session fix all. Youch.  That was tough watching Tommy cry for his mom and i see what he's afraid of. 

Reza is such an awful person. There is just no redemption there at all! 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

MJ is an idiot if she thinks at her reproductive age it will be easy to get pregnant, does she not understand anything about conception and the aging process? 

The stupid drama she caused during her painting party was her trying to get camera time.  I don't buy it for a minute.

Best moment was Vida telling everyone Tommy is not the one MJ should be having a baby with, upsetting the apple cart then taking pizza to go!

She didn't care about the camera at that point, her brain was to pickled to think about camera time. Heck, she was wasted, she was so drunk she was drooling!

11 minutes ago, hatchetgirl said:

THIS drives me crazy! It's so offensive.

Indeed.  My doctor has switched me to an injectable form of medication.  I must admit, it has helped in that i don't get as nauseous but I'm currently in a flare. My issue with GG and the whole chemo line is that she drinks like a fish and i know that's my doctor's  #1 no no. I get my kidneys and liver checked almost monthly due to the medicine, so i knew she was NOT taking her medicine. She does seem a bit more sober now, but i wouldn't want to test her liver.  I think her hearing issue is the same thing. She may have an issue, it might even be related to her RA, if she has it but how long have we been watching her? 

MJ looks awful in her interviews now compared to the video of her one therapy session fix all. Youch.  That was tough watching Tommy cry for his mom and i see what he's afraid of. 

Reza is such an awful person. There is just no redemption there at all! 

Sadly, GG went the self medicating way (alcohol) when the meds didn't do the job for her. I believe her about her hearing (even Andy said he knew about it when the show first started filming) and if you watch her during earlier seasons, you can see that she stares intently at the others faces when they talk, something most people consider rude to do. LOL

• Love 4

We saw GG getting an audio exam. They test all sort of different audio frequencies to determine where your hearing loss is specifically. I do not think anyone has sophisticated enough hearing to be able to consistently fake not hearing a specific range of frequencies.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, hatchetgirl said:

I think her hearing issue is the same thing. She may have an issue, it might even be related to her RA, if she has it but how long have we been watching her? 

2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I believe her about her hearing (even Andy said he knew about it when the show first started filming) and if you watch her during earlier seasons, you can see that she stares intently at the others faces when they talk, something most people consider rude to do. LOL

I'm not going to say that GG's hearing is completely unrelated to a larger autoimmune issue that she might have. I don't have access to her medical records. However, GG speaks like a person who has had a hearing issue from a very young age (I'm not a speech therapist, but her speech has always lacked a crispness because she can't distinguish certain sounds) and she stares when people talk. She doesn't break focus.

• Love 7