Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E07: The Sociopath Test

• Start Topic

A surprise party is organized for Shay and Carter. Also, Scheana is attacked for sympathizing with Lala; Stassi's podcast offers a revelation about Jax; Lisa offers advice to Brittany about jealousy; and Ariana stands up for Scheana.

Stassi is the worst!  Tied for first place with Katie.  These girls are supposed to be so worldly and hip - I don't get why they are so judgemental about Lala. Plus, while I said last week how annoying Schwartz was by whining about everything wedding related - this week I can't believe how Katie just upped the wedding budget by $25,000.  What a fucking entitled bitch!  

• Love 21

Wow, the show for the most part actually talked about the podcast and didn't try to BS it. Good on you show. Also Stassi and her love of goat cheese balls has returned. I did love Peters "I'm not judging you".

Can Lisa ever shut up? I find her incredibly annoying this season. Her snark is not witty and she adds nothing to this show anymore. 

I'm over the mean girl stuff with Schena and the girls. But also yes Schena is a gossip I agree with Stassi. I also agree that Schena wants everyone to like her all the time, she is kind of like a hummingbird and floating around to talk to everyone. So I see all the sides of it. I think.. my two cents is that Schena is a gossip and has told the other three girls stories and has talked bad about Lala plently of times but also does want everyone to like her so she will change on a dime just to in a sense be invited to the cool lunch table. She also likes being the victim. Crying to Jax and Brittany gives her attention.

Is anyone surprised Jax doesn't know who Gandhi is?

Flat iron and Araina have really become downgraded cast members. 

They actually played legit footage from the pocast(I listen to Her podcast, I'm all about podcasts recently). I'm just surprised the show actually played it the way it was and didn't make it something else.

Actually FI it is a surprise party, carter and shay were both surprised about the party. 

If it's true that Lala said that stuff about Schwartz and Katie breaking up and then hooking up with him after, it makes sense why Katie has this aggression towards her and why Stassi is coming to bat for her. I actually understand it now. It would very hard for me to be civil like to someone who said these things about a current boyfriend or a friends current boyfriend. 

Is drunk Stassi worse than Drunk Katie? She seemed kind of drunk at the party which explained her hyper emotions during the fight and then ending up with her crying on the floor of the bathroom. Memories. "Stassi let's go sit on a couch because we're sitting on a bathroom floor".

From what I gather, Schena tells stories about Lala. Possibly stories about things Lala said about Tom to Katie. So that's where the girls are angry because now it seems like Schena is like whatever let's all be friends.

Ew why is James back next week!!?!?

• Love 10

Watching this after today's season 2 marathon crystallizes how deceitfully psycho these people are. Stassi, you don't work at Sur so you can fuck off. Jax repeated to Stassi everything said in his apartment, but didn't disclose to Stassi that he was the one who said them! 

Lisa, Brittany didn't ask for your advice. Brittany, Jax is still an asshole.

I don't think Ariana trying to "broker" peace is any more ridiculous than Katie being LVP's "assistant".

Hey Jax - Mohamed Ghandi was Yolanda's first husband. Dumbass.

• Love 21
12 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Raise your hand if you didn't miss James this episode!

<<<gleefully raising hand>>>

Granted, I somewhat appreciate the kuckoo Keebler elf-looking loser merely for his laughable entitlement issues, but otherwise he and his nasty elf ass can stay off my screen forever.

Good lord, I'd forgotten just how unhinged Stassi truly is, especially after a few too many drinks. I get that she's playing her "ride or die" handmaiden role to Katie's royal bride status to a tee, but maybe ramp the bathroom sobbing/ragey caterwauling down a few notches there, psycho. So Scheana is pleasant to the biggest ho at SUR, gossips a bit on the side((probably after a few drinks as well)) and just wants to keep the peace among all parties---who cares? Geez, I'm actually siding with Her Smugness Amazing Arianna more and more these days, and it's starting to bug me less and less---at least Arianna's always able to remain calm and sane at all times and just appropriately rolls her eyes over the ridiculous antics of Tequila Katie and her psychotic bridesmaids.

Also, I heart Brittany. She may be a little beefy and dim, but she's way too sweet and kind-hearted for a douche like Jax.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 21

Brittany is the only person who is worth anything, though her continued relationship with Jax puts her on the dumbass watch list.

Stassi, Katie, and Kristen are terrible. Their obsession with making sure everyone in the coven hates all the same people is just ridiculous. There's nothing wrong with Scheana being willing to let bygones be bygones and interact professionally with Lala. 

• Love 21

I think Schena should be  able to be professional and kind to Lala as far as work goes and I think that's what she wants.

I think the three girls for some reason think that Schena wants to go and be best friends with Lala which probably isn't the case and they don't understand why because Katie has been hurt by things Lala had said, understandably so and they also said Schena was the one spreading certain pieces of gossip about Lala. 

I also think they can't get the real truth to the situation because all these girls get so dramatic so fast and then add alcohol into the picture and nothing gets clear when that's added in.

i also think there's truth in Stassi saying Schena wants to be best friends with everyone but wants to whisper in everyone's ear to do that. I think that's true. Weather it's for camera time or what. There's some truth to all of this.

• Love 8

Scheana is a gossip and she does want to best friends with everyone, but that shouldn't preclude Scheana from being civil with Lala in the workplace. However, can we really expect Stassi and Kristen to understand anything about being professional. And Katie is an unhinged powder keg. I sort of feel like if Katie were a man who is as angry and frankly verbally abusive as she is, all of Schwartz' friends would be begging him to leave her.

I also feel like if the coven wasn't filled with such self-absorbed assholes, they would have noticed that Scheana could barely tolerate Lala when they were forced to hang out last season. The coven has to operate with this groupthink mentality because they are incapable of empathydrogen. On this last part I include Scheana (I paid for all the vodka. But he's not going to be drinking it!!!!!!!!).

• Love 15

Methinks that scheana suddenly remembered that she was banging Eddie cibrian not too long ago and realized that bashing Lala for sleeping with a married man was not a good look. 

These bitches are too old to be acting like this. No sympathy for scheana who straight up chose the coven over Ariana. Loved Tom basically saying "girl, bye" in response to seeing if she could go on their trip. 

• Love 8
On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 9:29 PM, Jextella said:

Busy work week so I wasn't able to watch but look forward to doing so over wine on Friday night!

I have to say I find it ironic that the premiere was on the heels of the elections.  Remember that old Jay Leno bit where he asked people on the street about American history and politics?  Everyone on this cast reminds me of the people he interviewed.  Utterly clueless but with a sense of entitlement.  Could be I'm wrong, but man.  That is the first thing I thought of tonight.

I had to dig out this old post in honor of Jax and Brittany.  Amazing how people can be so uninformed.

my thoughts after tonight:

Stassi
hasn't been interesting since she's been with Jax. I have to tune her out when she goes off on people. It's loud and ugly and not at all compelling or interesting.  I wish she'd get a life that doesn't involve meanness.

Katie
needs to take a look at the footage and develop some self-awareness.  I hope she is able to see how awful she is coming off this season and nips it in the bud.

Katie and Tom - shouldn't be married.  They may have the wherewithall to last longer than Scheana and Shay, but unless they learn how to communicate with one another better, it won't be a happy marriage.  Kinda sad to watch this impasse.  Both seem to be guilty as charged.  Tom doesn't hear Katie when she speaks, and Katie bosses him around.

Katie & Scheana
Disappointed they didn't go to Gay Pride ... although I reluctantly get it, I suppose

Schean
I get what others are saying.  She seems to stir the pot and crys about it when she gets caught.  Katie and Stassi were completely aggressive in their response though.  Both are guilty as charged.

Kristen
Kristen is the most likeable IMO this season.  She seems to have learned a thing or two from her past mistakes. I liked crazy Kristen but I like the more somber version as well.

Jax and Brittany
Surprisingly good couple. I hope it lasts but I'm not sold it will.  Jax seems to still have some wild-child left in him.

• Love 3

I can understand somewhat the frustration about Scheana.... when you've been hurt or humiliated by someone, but you have this friend who is a people pleaser and/or tries to be on everyone's good side, it makes it harder to trust them as a genuine person because you never know if they're brown nosing you as well. And sometimes you need your friends to have at least some loyalty. 

On the other hand, the other girls need to get over themselves and express themselves more maturely. Express your feelings, but don't force your friends to change who they are. They're all what, in their 30s? Stop being such drama witches. Alas, then there'd be no more show. I'll still take this over Lisa's snarking and James' crying and Lala's... well, Lala in general.

Stassi's looking bloated. 

• Love 6

I don't even get these ppl. Like it's prob fake but the drama they have in their life is ridiculous. I like drinking[a bit too much at times lol] and me and my friends are pretty crazy but we never have this junior high group mentality. 

I kind of like Brittany tho she seems nice.

• Love 3

Stasi and Ariana didn't look good this episode. They're looking old. I think Kristens really unattractive. 

Stasi is so hysterical and says things with such vehemence constantly in wondering is she has a medication that's lapsed  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ticklemepink said:

Stassi's tweets right now are a LOT. 

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Suicidal thanks to you tweeters. Please stop.</p>&mdash; Stassi Schroeder (@stassi) <a href="https://twitter.com/stassi/status/811143036117753856">December 20, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sorry Stassi but you are one miserable human being. Maybe stay off Twitter, truth hurts.  Just like Katie whining about people calling her fat and bitchy and all the good footage being left on the floor.  The comments come out of their mouths and they are examples of miserable human beings.  I know most people don't like Sandoval and Ariana but I kind of liked this interview:  http://www.eonline.com/news/816852/tom-sandoval-and-ariana-madix-are-confused-by-lala-kent-leaving-vanderpump-rules

I am not a body shamer, but I do believe with the weight gain by Stassi, Katie and Britney, they were a little self-conscious of the thinner Scheana, Lala and Ariana.  Their attacks may be fueled by a certain lack of confidence and of course Lala shooting her mouth off with "summer bodies". 

I am guessing LVP right about now is scouting for more Lalas and James aged folks than these tired old veterans.  No one can really survive their 30s with the amount of bile build up these women, Stassi, Katie, Kristen seem to be producing and spewing. 

• Love 11
6 hours ago, MattDuffysCat said:

Stassi's looking bloated. 

She sure does. I keep thinking she had her chin implant taken out cause her profile is looking meaty. The excess boozing is really starting to take a toll on both her and Katie's looks. Just like it did with Jax. 

Some people can't hold their liquor. Tequila Katie and Shitfaced Stassi should really listen to Schwartz. They go to a whole other level when they drink. You just can't reason with a drunk because you never know when they are going to wind up on the cold, hard bathroom floor in hysterics over something a 10 yr. old could handle, and then not remember it the next day! Except in this case it's on tape, silly fools. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, chick binewski said:

Hey Jax - Mohamed Ghandi was Yolanda's first husband. Dumbass.

You just made me choke on my Raisin Bran Crunch!

8 hours ago, kdl88 said:

"We're not here to tell anyone who they can and can't be friends with, except that we totally are."

Yea. "We're not here to tell anyone who they can be friends with.....but if you're friends with her, you can't sit with us!"

And by "friends" they literally mean if you even say "hello" to someone once. 

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

She's gone full on Bridezilla and I'm just hoping a lot of this stuff is comped and the fighting about money is mostly for show. Because going into a marriage with such a huge debt is stupid, if you ask me. 

Of course it's mostly for the show. I'm sure BRAVO is paying for the wedding if it's going to be televised. Didn't they pay for Schaena's huge wedding? That monstrosity was hundreds of thousands of dollars, no way Sheana could afford that.

• Love 4

My head hurts after watching this. Even my husband who generally grudgingly enjoys the shenanigans - went turn it off please? He was somewhat mollified once I switched to a rerun of RuPaul's Drag Race.

But I'm sorry (not only for watching), but NASCAR in Sonoma is such a hot ticket there's no way Scheana can now go? Ariana - bitch please....if Scheana brings the gold lame shorts she's immediately comped VIP.

• Love 8

On this last part I include Scheana (I paid for all the vodka. But he's not going to be drinking it!!!!!!!!).

Did you see Shay's face after she said that?  Wow.....there it was.  Made me wonder if they were already broken up at this point yet forced to film together? 

As much as I don't like Ariana either, Scheana just needs to try and repair this friendship (which I do think was real) and leave the mean girls behind. Scheana was SO good to Katie when the latter wasn't speaking to Stassi or Kristen. She was there for her through a lot. Now that the other two have crept back in, Katie is right back to following their lead and Scheana is getting left in the dust. 

I think this has been forgotten and it's such a good point to remember.  Scheana was a good friend to Katie but she also almost immediately saw the writing on the wall when the three of them made up.  I think she said as much, that she wondered if she would be the outsider again.  I also agree that she should repair her original friendship with Ariana.  

Katie is loathsome.  Stassi's still obviously trying to prove her loyalty to Katie and make amends for her past poor behavior.  What inspires this grand allegiance by all of them to Katie?  Yuck.  She truly is the "blob" but has also grown into quite the monster.  

• Love 12
11 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Also, I heart Brittany. She may be a little beefy and dim, but she's way too sweet and kind-hearted for a douche like Jax.

Brittany is probably my favorite gal on the show right now (with Ariana a distant 2nd) but I admit that "beefy and dim" gave me a hearty chuckle.  She is a sweetheart, though.  WAY too good for Jax.  I hope she comes to her senses soon. 

10 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

Was Stassi wearing a wig in some of her TH's tonight?  Whatever it was, it looked awful.

I always thought her hair has had a "Kim Zolciak wig from Season 1 of Real Housewives of Atlanta" look to it.  Even though I am pretty sure it was mostly all hers.  It must be the bad color jobs she gets?

But great googely moogely -- that TH where she's looking like a wanna-be Goth wearing the 1999 Vamp lipstick certainly gave me a fright! 

It's been covered nicely by other posters already, but I must chime in and say that tonight showed StASSi, Kristen, and Katie at their worst.  It was like season 1 all over again.  I seriously wish Scheana would just tell them to eff off and not try so damn hard to worm her way into their coven.  Stick with Brittany, girl. Oh, and Ariana. Yeah, she's a little haughty and full of herself, but at least she's not a Bitch from Hell like those other 3.  

As an aside, I was watching the "marathon" the other day and it was the episode where Shay was proposing.  It seems so long ago, but it was only 2014! Or at least that's when it aired - maybe filmed in 2013?  Anywho, I hadn't noticed how much weight he'd lost until I saw him back then.  He actually really looks good, now.  Scheana, otoh, looks a bit too gaunt.  

• Love 3

This episode was hard for me, because I wanted to love Stassi for it -- and did, up until the last twenty minutes. Her breezy armchair diagnoses, her good-naturedness and ease with having Jax on the podcast, her reiteration of goat-cheese-ball love, and especially her petulant, "We haven't even had a CHANCE to be mean to her yet!".

But WHAT was up with the epic meltdown she had over Scheana's "disloyalty"? That was actually truly upsetting; if there's one thing Stassi has remained fairly consistent about, it's her ability to brutally cut to the quick without much emotion. So I can't tell if her meltdown signifies growth as a person, or something deeply concerning.

Also, I'm finding Katie more and more difficult to watch. Scheana is oddly (for her) astute when she notes that Katie seems pretty unhappy and out of control; Katie this season is utterly humorless. And she lacks watchability. Even when Stassi is at her most miserable, she's compelling; Katie is just depressing.

I think this is the first we've seen of Shay this season. He looks good. And like he is so over it he's levitating.

• Love 20
29 minutes ago, Kiki620 said:

Katie is loathsome.  Stassi's still obviously trying to prove her loyalty to Katie and make amends for her past poor behavior.  What inspires this grand allegiance by all of them to Katie?  Yuck.

I have a feeling if it weren't for the show, Stassi wouldn't have cared so much to be friends with Katie again. But since she no longer works at Sur, she needs to be friends with someone who does. 

12 minutes ago, LucyHoneychrrch said:

I think this is the first we've seen of Shay this season. He looks good. And like he is so over it he's levitating.

I've always found Shay the most handsome of the dudes on this show, but the weight loss has really done him good. I've also appreciated that his quietness, and that he just never really seemed interested in the show. It's sad that he and Scheana didn't last, especially seeing how long they were together before marriage. But I bet his sobriety and her inability to truly support that were probably a big issue. They were just headed down different paths. 

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, LucyHoneychrrch said:

This episode was hard for me, because I wanted to love Stassi for it -- and did, up until the last twenty minutes. Her breezy armchair diagnoses, her good-naturedness and ease with having Jax on the podcast, her reiteration of goat-cheese-ball love, and especially her petulant, "We haven't even had a CHANCE to be mean to her yet!".

But WHAT was up with the epic meltdown she had over Scheana's "disloyalty"? That was actually truly upsetting; if there's one thing Stassi has remained fairly consistent about, it's her ability to brutally cut to the quick without much emotion. So I can't tell if her meltdown signifies growth as a person, or something deeply concerning.

Also, I'm finding Katie more and more difficult to watch. Scheana is oddly (for her) astute when she notes that Katie seems pretty unhappy and out of control; Katie this season is utterly humorless. And she lacks watchability. Even when Stassi is at her most miserable, she's compelling; Katie is just depressing.

If anyone is deeply unhappy, I think it's likely Stassi. Remember how smug she acts when she has a steady relationship? How over this entire crew she was when she thought she was destined to become that Patrick DJ dude's wife?? Now that she's been single for several years and left desperately clinging to these chucklefucks for relevance on the TV show in which she used to be the queen bee of the cast, it's gotta sting a bit. Seeing many of them settle down with spouses/partners must hurt a bit too. 

Sure, she has her podcast and all, but that's about it. Meanwhile her looks are fading and the drinking is getting to her and her rotten attitude isn't helping the fact that she's been alone for a while now...I'm sure she has had many weepy bathroom floor moments.

And Katie has always seemed rather morose to me, even from Season 1. Maybe it's just her resting bitchface or her angry drunk side, but nothing about that gal seems light or giddy at all. I have no idea why she's seemingly so well liked also because she has the dullest personality and vibe of all the gals on the show.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 15

Katie is a drag to watch, like it's a chore watching her. Last night was the first time I looked at the DVR feeling like wow this is a long azz show.  It wasn't light and fun, it was tiring. Maybe they are all just getting long in the tooth for these antics, but for any of them to call 1 girl a whore when they are surrounded by Kristen is sorta funny.

• Love 6

I think Stassi was so emotional because she was very drunk, and because she's a bitch. Now that she's seeing how hateful she''s been behaving through tweeters' eyes, maybe she'll get her act together.

Shay did look very good last night. It's a shame about the marriage.

Why oh why is Schwartz marrying Katie? That girl is terrible, ugly on the outside and the inside and not very nice to him. What does he see in her?

I actually like Ariana and it's good that she stays out of the coven bullshit. I would, too. She's using her Vanderpump Rules income and exposure to prepare a future for herself. Sheana needs to repair that friendship ASAP because those other bitches are fucking ridiculous. She didn't say she wanted to be BFFs with Lala, just civil at work, like a normal person.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I am not a body shamer, but I do believe with the weight gain by Stassi, Katie and Britney, they were a little self-conscious of the thinner Scheana, Lala and Ariana.  Their attacks may be fueled by a certain lack of confidence and of course Lala shooting her mouth off with "summer bodies". 

I thought it was telling that Stassi mentioned, "And Ariana gets out of the pool like a mermaid..."  

I think KKSt realize that they are in competition for screentime with LASc and those three are way more telegenic these days, they all three actually work at Sur, LVP seems to like all three of them, they have more involvement with the Sur men and Scheana has the option of bringing serious IRL with her marriage problem.  All KKSt have going for them is the wedding and their complete lack of shame in making jackasses of themselves in order to stay on TV.

• Love 11

Katie, Kristen and Stassi - I'm convinced that as individuals, their brains are incapable of supplying them with the oxygen needed to help them think logically and like decent human beings. And how dare you make me feel bad for Scheana! Scheana offered a blanket apology that said she was sorry for repeating any information that was untrue. In what world does a decent human being think it's okay to spread lies about someone just because they don't like them? There's nothing wrong with someone apologizing if they had any part or perpetuating lies about a person. There is something wrong with someone who thinks that apologizing for it should make that person a target. Katie and Kristen are lapdogs and they've earned every bit of that title. Stassi, you aren't there to dictate who can be friends with who??? Um, that's exactly what you guys are trying to do. Scheana can't even have a civil conversation with someone they don't like....these women and their delusions are something out of this world. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing how stupidly emotional Stassi got when Ariana wouldn't let her control the conversation by talking over everyone...ran off like a little child throwing a tantrum, lol. You know what the even worst part about this episode was? That Stassi and Katie make Kristen look like the reasonable and sane one of the three of them!!! How the mighty have fallen. 

Oh Jax...you're so dumb, lol.  

• Love 8

Scheana looks her best since this show began.  Awful lashes gone, no more caked on makeup, ratty hair ends trimmed and she lost weight (which I never thought she needed to do).  Good for her!  She looks younger than she did at the beginning of the series, and has fared much better than Stassi and Katie. 

I cringed for Stassi a little, feeling like she had to keep herself covered in a towel during the pool party.  She was always the one stripping to her birthday suit whenever she was around a pool.  She mentioned a breast lift at the beginning of the season, IIRC, and her nipples were pointing straight up to the sky.

Katie... just seems like a horrible person and a real drag to be around.  No clue why Tom is marrying her.  Hopefully marriage and time mellow her out and she becomes less critical and controlling.  Seems like it would be exhausting to keep up her outrage.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Of course it's mostly for the show. I'm sure BRAVO is paying for the wedding if it's going to be televised. Didn't they pay for Schaena's huge wedding? That monstrosity was hundreds of thousands of dollars, no way Sheana could afford that.

According to Lisa, Bravo didn't pay for it. Lisa donated the booze. Scheana used Bravo to negotiate comps from Dylan's Candy Bar and other purveyors. However, Scheana used a fair amount of her tooth settlement money on the wedding. Because she was already a celebrity albeit minor, Scheana was able to demonstrate how much money she would lose in appearances with f'ed up teeth. Scheana's settlement was something like $50,000.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Can Lisa ever shut up? I find her incredibly annoying this season. Her snark is not witty and she adds nothing to this show anymore. 

She is super annoying.  And absolutely trying too hard.  It is pathetic - she's like 60 years old.

16 hours ago, chick binewski said:

Lisa, Brittany didn't ask for your advice. Brittany, Jax is still an asshole.

14 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Brittany specifically asked Lisa what she would do in the situatuon. 

Brittany (if I recall correctly) asked what Lisa would do in the situation, but didn't say that she was looking for advice as to what she should do.  So shut up, Lisa!

6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

As much as I don't like Ariana either, Scheana just needs to try and repair this friendship (which I do think was real) and leave the mean girls behind. Scheana was SO good to Katie when the latter wasn't speaking to Stassi or Kristen. She was there for her through a lot. Now that the other two have crept back in, Katie is right back to following their lead and Scheana is getting left in the dust. 

I, honestly, don't even understand why Stassi cares SO much about the Lala thing. The ways she's acting goes beyond loyalty to your friend (and Lala has been heinous to Katie, no doubt). It's borderline obsessive. She's fucking crying about a half-ass apology to a girl she has barely said two words to. Who fucking cares???? So much drama. 

The terrible three DO NOT LIKE SCHEANA.  They really never have.  It is so obvious.  Katie tolerated her when she had no other friends, and it looks like she is trying to drop her like a hot potato now.  Stassi uses her when no one is talking to her.  Get a clue, Scheana!  They only hang out with you when no one likes them. 

She really should just stick with Ariana.

It is so weird, Stassi was freaking the f out - not normal.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

She is super annoying.  And absolutely trying too hard.  It is pathetic - she's like 60 years old.

Brittany (if I recall correctly) asked what Lisa would do in the situation, but didn't say that she was looking for advice as to what she should do.  So shut up, Lisa!

The terrible three DO NOT LIKE SCHEANA.  They really never have.  It is so obvious.  Katie tolerated her when she had no other friends, and it looks like she is trying to drop her like a hot potato now.  Stassi uses her when no one is talking to her.  Get a clue, Scheana!  They only hang out with you when no one likes them. 

She really should just stick with Ariana.

It is so weird, Stassi was freaking the f out - not normal.

ugggh....I've been the consolation-slash-default friend.  It sucks, it's like you want to stand up for yourself, but maybe they're the only ones around, too, like at school or (in Scheana's case) at your job, so you kinda just go with it.

Or I did when I was younger, now I'm old & crochety & don't mind hanging out alone! (but some chick hanging out by herself listening to headphones is probably not very exciting TV, so...)

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Brittany (if I recall correctly) asked what Lisa would do in the situation, but didn't say that she was looking for advice as to what she should do.  So shut up, Lisa

But that was literally the extent of the "advice" that Lisa gave, she answered Brittany's question about how she would feel in the situation.

• Love 1