Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E07: The Sociopath Test

• Start Topic

Lisa just annoys me because she keeps questioning you, as if she can pester you into deciding she's right. Brittany was all, "I think it's fine" and then Lisa was all, "Do you? Do you REALLY think it's fine? Is it FINE, Brittany?" Give it a rest, old lady. 

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Lisa just annoys me because she keeps questioning you, as if she can pester you into deciding she's right. Brittany was all, "I think it's fine" and then Lisa was all, "Do you? Do you REALLY think it's fine? Is it FINE, Brittany?" Give it a rest, old lady. 

But that was because Brittany's frozen plastered on smile looked like she was in fact not actually okay with it and she later admitted to Jax that she did have some reservations because of their previous relationship.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I agree. I did not have a problem with the conversation until this point. Then Lisa said "why ask for my advice if you are not going to take it?" That is where I was like shut up Lisa! Just because Brittany asked what Lisa would do does not mean Brittany has to do what Lisa would (unless Lisa joined the Stassi, Kristen, Katie crew than Brittany would have to do what she said). I got the impression that Brittany was fine with the podcast. She can be hesitant because it is an ex of his, but I do think overall she was fine with it. I thought Brittany's smile when talking to Lisa was just trying to be polite to her boss and possibly somewhat nervous conversing with Lisa. I did not think the plastered on smile was about what they were talking about. That is just my impression though. 

• Love 9

Vulture recap:  http://www.vulture.com/2016/12/vanderpump-rules-recap-season-5-episode-7.html  Pretty much a statement of the obvious, I did enjoy the list of things the mean girls should be doing, i.e. removing wrist tattoos.

Stassi backed down from her suicide threat pleading with people to be nicer to her on Twitter:  http://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2016/12/vanderpump-rules-stassi-schroeder-scares-fans-with-suicidal-revelation-on-twitter-001342571.html  I just think the perfect holiday gift for Stassi would be a 5150 Health & Safety Code hold, at the LA County mental health facility.  Her 72 hour hold could be well spent reflecting the wisdom of tweeting suicide ideations.   

• Love 8
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

But that was literally the extent of the "advice" that Lisa gave, she answered Brittany's question about how she would feel in the situation.

Lisa kept pestering her about it, though.

1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

59 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I agree. I did not have a problem with the conversation until this point. Then Lisa said "why ask for my advice if you are not going to take it?" That is where I was like shut up Lisa! Just because Brittany asked what Lisa would do does not mean Brittany has to do what Lisa would

Yes!  If Brittany said, "Lisa, what do you think I should do?" then I would understand Lisa's bitchy comment.  But - Brittany simply asked what Lisa would do, she was not looking for advice.  So, why does Lisa say "why ask my advice if you aren't going to take it??"  Hello, asshole Lisa, she didn't ask for advice!!

Why is old lady Lisa trying to get into the thick of it anyway?  What a loser.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

But that was because Brittany's frozen plastered on smile looked like she was in fact not actually okay with it and she later admitted to Jax that she did have some reservations because of their previous relationship.

Or you could interpret it that she was fine until Lisa kept on about it and made her start to doubt herself. Brittany has always seemed pretty chill to me, and when she was talking to Stassi I didn't notice any reservations. I think her only issue was that she didn't want it to be totally negative, and Stassi assured her it would be more of, "Look how far he's come". 

Which, THAT'S the ridiculous part. Jax still sucks. 

• Love 7

Stacci's BS suicidal tweet was an insult to those of us who have lost loved ones to suicide or been suicidal ourselves. GTFO Stassi. Don't emotionally manipulate people by throwing out suicide just like that for dramatic purposes. If making other people miserable makes you suicidal, then you should probably, I don't know.... stop trying to make other people miserable?!

• Love 13
19 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

If it's true that Lala said that stuff about Schwartz and Katie breaking up and then hooking up with him after, it makes sense why Katie has this aggression towards her and why Stassi is coming to bat for her. I actually understand it now. It would very hard for me to be civil like to someone who said these things about a current boyfriend or a friends current boyfriend. 

When I heard that it was like, oh ok, I kind of get the vitriol toward Lala besides her talking about summer bodies. I've been a Lala defender in the past, but if she said that I get why they're so upset. Still #TeamLala though since most of these broads are 30+ and need to act accordingly. Bloom's off the rose ladies, but then again LVP and Co over on RHOBH are 50+ and still catfighting...

• Love 9
57 minutes ago, Negritude said:

When I heard that it was like, oh ok, I kind of get the vitriol toward Lala besides her talking about summer bodies. I've been a Lala defender in the past, but if she said that I get why they're so upset. Still #TeamLala though since most of these broads are 30+ and need to act accordingly. Bloom's off the rose ladies, but then again LVP and Co over on RHOBH are 50+ and still catfighting...

I always get the impression most of the cast plays an ongoing game of "Marry Shag, Kill", and like most rounds someone always gets their feelings hurt.

I look at it this way-at least Lala was considerate enough to say after the divorce, not the bachelor party, or wedding night.  Katie needs to get over her jealousy-she just told the world Schwartz has a broken dick.

• Love 9

Stassi's twitter meltdown had everything to do with how awful she looked in that bikini on the bathroom floor.  

Scheana can't win with the triplets sharing a brain.  She looks amazing though, bravo to her make-under.  Ariana too, stank face aside.  That said, her matter-of-fact attitude was appreciated at the pool party, Stassi was being a shrew.  When Kristen is the least dramatic of the three, you know there's an issue.

Yay for no James.

• Love 17

Lisa, as the employer, needs to shut that shit down.  She needs to call each one of the antagonists in and tell them the Mean Girl Club is over.  She is allowing for a hostile workplace environment lawsuit.  I did this once with mean girls who worked for me and it was effective.  Most normal people understand when they get called out at work.

I understand Stassi and Kristin don't work for her but letting Katie know she would get rid of her if Lala filed a lawsuit would work.  *Sigh*  I keep applying my rules when I'm confronted with connotative dissonance.  We really are viewing a soap opera. Not real life.  

• Love 5

So Stassi is crumbling under social media pressure?  Don't feel so bad for her, that was atrocious.  Please tell me that was producer driven bad acting,  cause damn girl.  Me thinks you doth protest to much.  She really really needs to be Katies friend apparently. Guess that's where her pay check is coming from.  

I just can't with Katie,  she's a nasty surly blob of a person.  Her and Tom will not last.  Remember Lala's offer Tom.  Wink wink

I'm off to check out twitter now.  Looks like juicy stuff is going on there.  

• Love 5
19 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Scheana: "you all have the same opinions."

Stassi and Katie (in unison): "NO WE DON'T!!!"

And the ENTIRE fight is over Scheana expressing a divergent opinion! Do you think any of the three watching it back on tape had an epiphany? 

But for as wrong as Stassi was about that, she accurately called each cast member's personality disorder. Except for Sandoval. He does primp more than the average dude, but a narcissist is a type of sociopath (right? close enough?), caring only about their own needs, and Sandoval is probably the most opposite of that than anyone on that show. He's always crying in empathy with other people and going out of his way to support them.

Actually, the guys can take a lesson from the girls and vice versa. The Toms have put up with Jax betraying them over and over for an entire decade, and even when they're legitimately hurt, they'll just let it go, Jax is Jax. They should've given him some consequences or broke up the friendship over the years. (he's been fine so far this year with them.) The girls are like "Code Red! One of us made a half-hearted platitude to someone we don't like to maintain a polite society!!!" And at any moment ANY of them could be the odd woman out--because they ALL have been at some point! No lessons learned when they get back in the inner circle over how cruel they are to the person on the outs.

• Love 9

Psh, Stassi's manipulations are textbook. They're not even subtle; I'm surprised so many around her fall for them. Get up, threaten to walk away, dawdle until people beg you to stay or, conversely, go somewhere nearby (so your minions can find you easily) then cry so everyone rushes to your defense. Her ridiculous tweet is just the digital version, amped up a notch to meet the magnitude of the medium: 'you're being mean and not listening so I'm just going to walk away AKA KILL MYSELF and you need to think about that.' Yawn. Stassi, you're almost 30, girl. 

• Love 8

I love that all of this drama between Scheana and the bitchtastic three is over what was a non-apology apology from Scheana the equivalent of "I am sorry if you were offended..." she only apologized for any untrue statements she made. How delusional are the three of them that they think their reaction is rational? That was a rhetorical question!

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 15

It's funny these reality tv vets don't see that they're playing this all wrong. Based on what Katie's said Lala has said about her, Lala is the easy villain here. And Katie is right and justified in hating her and expecting her friends not to put up with that shit either. But they're all so nutty and dramatic about it and can't just say that. Why can't Katie just say that to Lala herself? Instead of pretending it's about some married man she's fucking? Katie's a real drag. Schaena goes where the wind blows. I still like Stassi but I do not understand her meltdown unless she wasn't legit about being an alcoholic, because that would make the most sense. 

It goes to show how sad Lala is. She wonders why these chicks don't like her when she goes around saying she's gonna fuck their man and they're fat and ugly, and then gets all weepy when they don't want to be her friend. But if she's off the show soon does that mean Kristen is going to have to fill the crazy quota?

Edited by racked
  • Love 3

I believe this was Lalas last episode. I do wish these girls didn't go from 0 to 100 right away because if they could have explained it calmly then it would have made it sense. Here's an example: 

"Schena I don't like Lala because she has said things about hooking up with Tom when he and Katie break up. She has also called Katie rude names many times. As her friend I don't really like that kind of person. I also worry because I like that you like everyone and want everybody to be cordial but it makes us nervous because you have a tendency to talk about people and gossip and sometimes that's not okay".

Instead of the screaming nonsense that went on. Look o get both sides. I like Ariana less this season because her friendship with Lala makes no sense to me.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

She is super annoying.  And absolutely trying too hard.  It is pathetic - she's like 60 years old.

Brittany (if I recall correctly) asked what Lisa would do in the situation, but didn't say that she was looking for advice as to what she should do.  So shut up, Lisa!

The terrible three DO NOT LIKE SCHEANA.  They really never have.  It is so obvious.  Katie tolerated her when she had no other friends, and it looks like she is trying to drop her like a hot potato now.  Stassi uses her when no one is talking to her.  Get a clue, Scheana!  They only hang out with you when no one likes them. 

She really should just stick with Ariana.

It is so weird, Stassi was freaking the f out - not normal.

Why hasn't someone close to Scheana pointed this out to her yet? Clearly the obvious isn't so obvious to her. Scheana is the one that each girl uses when they are out-casted by their group for any given amount of time. Scheana is the one that talked to Stassi when everyone turned on her. Scheana is the one that was by Katie's side when Stassi dumped her like a hot potato. Scheana is the one that brought Katie around to Kristen again. Scheana is the one that went with Katie for support when she went to meet Stassi after their huge falling out. The 3 girls mention that Scheana is desperate to have everyone like her - no, she's desperate to have the THREE of you like her. Otherwise, Scheana would rather just be civil with people and be willing to enjoy herself without having to worry about drama of not liking or not talking to certain people. Like most people, Scheana probably realizes what a waste of energy it is to allow other people around you dictate your mood and your good time.

And Stassi's bullshit about 'you can be friends with whoever you want but if you're friends with someone who I don't like, then how can I trust you?'...does this idiot not realize that she tried to remove the notion of an ultimatum only to follow it up with an implicit ultimatum? Stassi keeps talking about how much she loves Brittany. Brittany is friendly with Lala and is going to Ariana's birthday where she'll be hanging out with Lala there. Why isn't Stassi giving her grief? Scheana is the only brunt of all of their anger because they all enjoy toying with Scheana - controlling her because they know how much she wants to be part of their clique.

• Love 11

It's funny that Katie, the one who ostensibly has the biggest reason to be upset with Lala, was barely onscreen during the dual surprise party drama, yet Stassi was the one losing her goddamn mind and weeping on the bathroom floor. The thirst is real with this one.

• Love 13
13 hours ago, snarts said:

Stassi's twitter meltdown had everything to do with how awful she looked in that bikini on the bathroom floor.  

Scheana can't win with the triplets sharing a brain.  She looks amazing though, bravo to her make-under.  Ariana too, stank face aside.  That said, her matter-of-fact attitude was appreciated at the pool party, Stassi was being a shrew.  When Kristen is the least dramatic of the three, you know there's an issue.

Yay for no James.

Ha - I actually was thinking the same thing.  Although I still think she has issues, I do also attribute a good part of Kristen's psychotic behavior in past seasons to a "side effect" of being in terrible, dysfunctional relationships with Tom, and then James.  She actually seems (seems!) to be in a good relationship now with Carter, which brought her Crazy Factor down about 60 or 70%.   Now if Carter breaks up with her....  all bets are off!

• Love 8

Stassi has admitted she takes Adderall when filming so she can drink a lot and not get too sloppy. You could tell when she was melting down and yelling it was an Adderall rage. I have known people who abuse it and they get like that, almost manic. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I believe this was Lalas last episode. I do wish these girls didn't go from 0 to 100 right away because if they could have explained it calmly then it would have made it sense. Here's an example: 

"Schena I don't like Lala because she has said things about hooking up with Tom when he and Katie break up. She has also called Katie rude names many times. As her friend I don't really like that kind of person. I also worry because I like that you like everyone and want everybody to be cordial but it makes us nervous because you have a tendency to talk about people and gossip and sometimes that's not okay".

Instead of the screaming nonsense that went on. Look o get both sides. I like Ariana less this season because her friendship with Lala makes no sense to me.

I don't think so. I read that she quits her job onscreen, and we didn't see that yet (or did we and I missed it?).

• Love 3
3 hours ago, LucyHoneychrrch said:

Also, at what point do these people realize that Lala's initial insults to Katie pale in comparison to the retribution they've dished out in response?

Absolutely. Also, even if Scheana was "disloyal," the amount of abuse that Katie and Stassi heaped on her at that party was totally disproportionate. Plus, Stassi is such a hypocrite. Scheana and Ariana's calm discussion throws her into a sobbing rage, but it's okay for her to scream insults at Scheana. Maybe it's all for the cameras, but Katie and Stassi seem unhinged. 

• Love 8

Wow, seeing beardless & thinned-out Shay, I thought, sheesh, this is a handsome guy.  OK, he's a drug addict & an alcoholic & has no job or visible means of earning much income.  But I still kinda liked him -- from what we heard from him, which was very, very little.  

Gosh, Shay looked depressed.  Talking about his wedding, he looked ready to burst into tears.  Poor Shay.  I don't think his downfall was Scheana's fault, but I bet she sure as fuck didn't help much.

Ah, remember "mature" Stassi -- when she was with Patrick?  She's gone for good, right?  Where'd that Stassi go to?  Now we got the old bossy, snippy, nasty-as-hell Stassi back in town, eh?  And she's now afflicted with Frankelstein monster syndrome?  She's attacking certain targets as meanly as she can & with zero sense humor & with loony hysterics & screaming fits in full force? This is the new scripted part for Stassi, which producers expect us to find entertaining?  Meh, producers.

And yeah, it kinda does make sense that Scheana would still be craving to be liked by the mean girls club, exactly as she did in S1.  That's who Scheana is.  She's an idiot.  I've never cared for Ari & yet I like that she clearly  couldn't care less what the mean girls club think of her.  That's exactly the way to deal with them.  Looks like we're back to S1 with those 3?  OK then, producers, starting to run outta script ideas, are ya?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 5
On 12/20/2016 at 6:26 AM, zoeysmom said:

Sorry Stassi but you are one miserable human being. Maybe stay off Twitter, truth hurts.  Just like Katie whining about people calling her fat and bitchy and all the good footage being left on the floor.  The comments come out of their mouths and they are examples of miserable human beings.  I know most people don't like Sandoval and Ariana but I kind of liked this interview:  http://www.eonline.com/news/816852/tom-sandoval-and-ariana-madix-are-confused-by-lala-kent-leaving-vanderpump-rules

I am not a body shamer, but I do believe with the weight gain by Stassi, Katie and Britney, they were a little self-conscious of the thinner Scheana, Lala and Ariana.  Their attacks may be fueled by a certain lack of confidence and of course Lala shooting her mouth off with "summer bodies". 

Yeah, It's not body shaming when you're pointing out the phobia of entire franchises. Whatever level of attractiveness we may view a cast member as having, the one thing not tolerated by Bravo (with the possible exception of Caroline Manzo who I think looks a lot smaller in person) is any extra weight. I have never had a group of friends in my life where EVERYONE was a single-digit size. If these chicks are getting Botox at 25, they probably need to be restrained from throwing themselves on a funeral pyre when the scale hits 120.

And yes, Stassi. It must suck when you're feeling down but you can't stop the incessant yammering of someone telling you they dislike your behavior. I can see why you're so upset. Part of me thinks she & Jax were absolutely perfect for each other. Her bitchiness made her seem a bit unattainable to Jax; his utter stupidity made her feel smart.  

On 12/20/2016 at 0:19 PM, politichick said:

Why oh why is Schwartz marrying Katie? That girl is terrible, ugly on the outside and the inside and not very nice to him. What does he see in her?

A question for the ages. He cheated on her. She's always angry at him. I think (especially with couples living together prior to marriage being so common) some folks are absolutely determined to see a relationship through to the bitter end; they have to wring the life out of it until it ends it abject misery. Or an ID channel special. 

On 12/20/2016 at 2:56 PM, teapot said:

Or I did when I was younger, now I'm old & crochety & don't mind hanging out alone! (but some chick hanging out by herself listening to headphones is probably not very exciting TV, so...)

And this is why I will never get a television deal with Bravo! (That & at this point I'm totes out of the aforementioned weight class.)

22 hours ago, albarino said:

Lisa, as the employer, needs to shut that shit down.  She needs to call each one of the antagonists in and tell them the Mean Girl Club is over.  She is allowing for a hostile workplace environment lawsuit.

I think by season 2 the bloom had come off the LVP rose for me. She used a lot of bitchy, nasty employees to make nicer people miserable. (I also think VPR helped the Brandi feud along but that's for another thread). She also used their lack of smarts and/or loyalty to make herself appear the valuable teacher of life lessons.     

18 hours ago, racked said:

It's funny these reality tv vets don't see that they're playing this all wrong. Based on what Katie's said Lala has said about her, Lala is the easy villain here. And Katie is right and justified in hating her and expecting her friends not to put up with that shit either. But they're all so nutty and dramatic about it and can't just say that. Why can't Katie just say that to Lala herself? Instead of pretending it's about some married man she's fucking?

That would be the sensible thing to do, right? I don't care for the way Lala talks, but BFF Stassi threatened pretty much everyone on the show with her unending wrath, up to and including mentioning a dildo coated in acid. And other BFF Kristen tormented everyone with her tail of woe even after she cheated on her boyfriend with Jax. So not understanding the parameters of friendship here!

Regarding everyone's (i.e. Stassi's) opinion of Lala, I think her behavior is sketchy. But it's similar to the Meghan/Vicki RHOC for me for this reason only: we all pretty much thought Meghan's marriage was one not based in tru luv 4eva - Jim was famous and older with previous marriages. Meghan was not particularly nice and very fond of herself. Vicki HAD TO point out that J/M were on shaky ground b/c apparently she thinks the viewers do not have eyes. If the coven's only problem with Lala is her behavior...again, we have eyes! We know! All this nonsense noise is just that.

(apologies if this is rambling. my holiday funk is coming on full throttle today.) 

ETA: I'me leaving"tail of woe" in here because Kristen.

Edited by chick binewski
spelling errors are punny
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Why hasn't someone close to Scheana pointed this out to her yet? Clearly the obvious isn't so obvious to her. Scheana is the one that each girl uses when they are out-casted by their group for any given amount of time. Scheana is the one that talked to Stassi when everyone turned on her. Scheana is the one that was by Katie's side when Stassi dumped her like a hot potato. Scheana is the one that brought Katie around to Kristen again. Scheana is the one that went with Katie for support when she went to meet Stassi after their huge falling out. The 3 girls mention that Scheana is desperate to have everyone like her - no, she's desperate to have the THREE of you like her. Otherwise, Scheana would rather just be civil with people and be willing to enjoy herself without having to worry about drama of not liking or not talking to certain people. Like most people, Scheana probably realizes what a waste of energy it is to allow other people around you dictate your mood and your good time.

And Stassi's bullshit about 'you can be friends with whoever you want but if you're friends with someone who I don't like, then how can I trust you?'...does this idiot not realize that she tried to remove the notion of an ultimatum only to follow it up with an implicit ultimatum? Stassi keeps talking about how much she loves Brittany. Brittany is friendly with Lala and is going to Ariana's birthday where she'll be hanging out with Lala there. Why isn't Stassi giving her grief? Scheana is the only brunt of all of their anger because they all enjoy toying with Scheana - controlling her because they know how much she wants to be part of their clique.

While I love and agree with everyone's posts in this thread, since I can't click more than one <3 per post, I'd like to give a slow clap ovation to  RHjunkie. Man, Stassi thinks she can read people well, damn, you just read them all like a freakin' NY Times #1 bestseller!

• Love 1

Kudos to Tom for saying "hive mind" with regards to the coven.  I'd never heard that expression and I like it.

Stassi,  we haven't even begun to be mean to you yet. 

Don't worry, she's getting skewered on her Instagram.  

Jax trying to suck on Brittany's toes at the pool was NAS.TY. 

The scene in the back alley of Sur with Ariana, Lala Katie and Scheana, poor Lala was looking Jocelyn Wildenstein-scary for some reason.  She looked like she had a face full of fillers or botox and she looked like a different person.  She's usually cute this season but something was off.  

Wow Shay got hot.  

• Love 1
On 12/19/2016 at 10:01 PM, WhosThatGirl said:

If it's true that Lala said that stuff about Schwartz and Katie breaking up and then hooking up with him after, it makes sense why Katie has this aggression towards her and why Stassi is coming to bat for her. I actually understand it now. It would very hard for me to be civil like to someone who said these things about a current boyfriend or a friends current boyfriend. 

So, I'm kind of wondering if maybe this hasn't even happened yet.  It's only been mentioned in the THs and I'm wondering if they are just trying to explain their crazy behavior with this excuse, but in the show's timeline, it hasn't even happened yet.  You'd think if Lala really did say all this, Katie would bring it up when she's explaining herself to Scheana or anyone else.  But instead she just complains about how Lala talked about her "winter body" and how Lala is dating a married man and is therefore untrustworthy.  If she really had THIS an excuse for hating her, why isn't she using it?  I claim it hasn't happened yet and occurred AFTER this episode but before the THs were filmed.  They know they look insane and are trying to justify their behavior.

Edited by Adira
  • Love 8

"Jax starts out strong. He helps Brittany install curtain rods; agrees to be a part of Stassi's podcast and talk about why he's the smell of urine on a hot summer day in human form"...

And then, just when I think no way can this recap get more perfect, there's a freaking POLTERGEIST reference!!!

Love your writing, Jordan Veilleux!

12 hours ago, Teddybear said:

Jax trying to suck on Brittany's toes at the pool was NAS.TY. 

Ugh, that made me shudder. I find the idea of sucking someone's toes to be repulsive anyway, but to each their own. Howeverrrrrr, when someone's feet are walking around a patio filled with other people and their stankiness and cigarettes and God knows what else....just, ew. 

• Love 4

Oh Lord, "my side got cut". Okay. MAYBE. But the parts that were aired, where you were being a heinous bitch, were those made up? Photoshopped? I mean, they can't use what you don't give them. 

Also, I love how Katie keeps giving Scheana a hard time for caring too much about what other people think. I would bet good money if Scheana was ONLY caring what the coven thought, Katie wouldn't bat an eye. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 5
On 12/20/2016 at 6:14 AM, bichonblitz said:

Of course it's mostly for the show. I'm sure BRAVO is paying for the wedding if it's going to be televised. Didn't they pay for Schaena's huge wedding? That monstrosity was hundreds of thousands of dollars, no way Sheana could afford that.

Bravo didn't pay a dime for Katie's wedding, except to transport essential crew to NorCal. But they did get married on a Wednesday for the off-peak rate.

11 hours ago, rho said:

Bravo didn't pay a dime for Katie's wedding, except to transport essential crew to NorCal. But they did get married on a Wednesday for the off-peak rate.

I'm surprised. Then that explains Schwartz's never ending bitching about the money Katie is spending for the wedding. 

On 12/21/2016 at 9:42 AM, Noelle87 said:

Stassi has admitted she takes Adderall when filming so she can drink a lot and not get too sloppy. You could tell when she was melting down and yelling it was an Adderall rage. I have known people who abuse it and they get like that, almost manic. 

It reminded me of a manic episode. My mom would have/has meltdowns like that over trivial stuff or convoluted reasons often too. 

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 2

My favorite thing was Stassi saying that Ariana came out of the pool looking like a mermaid. Uh.. what? That made me laugh. I assume she meant in Araina looked so graceful and beautiful, because that's how mermaids are but to me arainia didn't look especially beautiful in that scene getting out of the water. I didn't.. understand it. She looked like a person getting out of a pool. And I have to say, Araina is getting an edit this season where multiple people are commenting on how great she looks. She doesn't look that great to me but hey I'm not her audience to gage her attractiveness but I digress.

• Love 2

Aww old nutcase Stassi came back for a surprise visit.

Brittany was so cute when she contemplated sociopathy: "now that I´ve looked it up it doesn´t seem to be the worst thing but at least it´s not that bad" (or something like that)