Type keyword(s) to search

Joy and Austin: This One Time At Family Camp

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

Yikes - who is that metrosexual in the middle? 🤣🤣🤣

That is Trace Bates (damn you auto correct!) and his fiancé, Lydia Romeiki. Is the church in AR or TN? 

Edited by SMama
Typo
  • LOL 2
5 minutes ago, riverblue22 said:

I think Trace Bates has been working on Jessa and Ben's house so they are probably in Arkansas.

Jackson Bates has been working with Jason and James. Trace is taking over Paine construction with Warden Bates as Bates construction.

I don’t have the time or desire to dive into TN rules and regulations. It seems unusual for me that they can basically call themselves contractors without training and licensing.

Evan spent 5 years training to be an electrician, Kelton did jump through training hoops to be a plumber. Trace and Warden have nothing in terms of training. 

• Useful 7
Just now, Salacious Kitty said:

That's the couple who just had a vow renewal a couple of months ago. They're associated with Mediccorps. 

What are their names? She could not be posing harder if she tried. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Heathen said:

What are their names? She could not be posing harder if she tried. 

drew and gabrielle patton - he is listed on the training team page for the cosplay mediccorps and she goes by drewsgal on instagram. He also has a business called Freedom Tree Service, but used to be a firefighter I think.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

drew and gabrielle patton - he is listed on the training team page for the cosplay mediccorps and she goes by drewsgal on instagram. He also has a business called Freedom Tree Service, but used to be a firefighter I think.

Freedumb!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

hat's the couple who just had a vow renewal a couple of months ago. They're associated with Mediccorps. 

What is it with fundies that they always have to have "an occasion?"  If they can't have a courtship, engagement, wedding, pregnancy, gender reveal, shower or birth announcement they resort to a vow renewal.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
On 6/30/2022 at 6:06 AM, crazy8s said:

her name in Tannan Millsap

Her IG username is "ohtannanbomb".  I'm certain there's no use even betting that she actually thinks that is how it's spelled!

On 7/4/2022 at 9:27 AM, StaceyNotStacie said:

I didn’t recognize Austin at first.

Agreed.  I think he looks handsome in that pic.

Abbie looks adorable in the group vacation pics.  I hope she's truly as happy as she always looks.

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, irisheyes said:

Joy and Austin look the most normal in that group. They could be any young family at any of a thousand evangelical churches on a Sunday. 

Wouldn't even have to be at an evangelical church.  They look like a lot of young families at any mainstream church, too.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, sagittarius sue said:

What is it with fundies that they always have to have "an occasion?"  If they can't have a courtship, engagement, wedding, pregnancy, gender reveal, shower or birth announcement they resort to a vow renewal.

A way to get more attention for themselves and feel superior. And also spend a lot of money they probably shouldn’t. Their kids don’t need college funds, though, so they save on that!

• Sad 8
  • Applause 3
15 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

Because every special occasion in their lives revolves around marriage and babies. So they have to make up special occasions once they run out. The alternative is the endless slog of diaper changing, folding laundry, and cooking creamo casseroles.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Is this cutie Evvy Mae or Gracie?

image.png.01105f50b9d995b1971946b8e7e32c02.png

Evy, wearing the same dress as group picture above. But darn, she really looks like Gracie in that picture. Now I’m doubting myself. 😂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

Because every special occasion in their lives revolves around marriage and babies. So they have to make up special occasions once they run out. The alternative is the endless slog of diaper changing, folding laundry, and cooking creamo casseroles.

If only they'd start waking up to the idea that there are other, productive, healthy, enjoyable ways to expand their lives -- ways that embrace faith meaningfully without all of the pointless, meaningless, manmade, cult nonsense. 

• Like 2
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, SMama said:

Evy, wearing the same dress as group picture above. But darn, she really looks like Gracie in that picture. Now I’m doubting myself. 😂

I don’t think it’s Evy.  The material of the dress is the same but the dress is made differently.  I have no idea whose child she is, but IMO it’s not Evy. (Please forgive me if I’m wrong.)

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I don’t think it’s Evy.  The material of the dress is the same but the dress is made differently.  I have no idea whose child she is, but IMO it’s not Evy. (Please forgive me if I’m wrong.)

That's Trace Bates. He was with Joy and Austin a couple of days ago, so it follows that the toddler is Evy. 

• Useful 2
2 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

What was the name of that group they did a YT video with in which they mocked covid? The Reber son and a couple howlers also affiliated with them. 

Something like “Futureists” IIRC. 

17 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

What was the name of that group they did a YT video with in which they mocked covid?

Freedomists 

videos:

Edited by ginger90
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Austin looks like a serial killer. 

So many young men opt for those long, bushy beards. At the age when they (even Austin!) look the best they'll probably ever look, it's a bad choice imo.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
10 minutes ago, BetyBee said:

So many young men opt for those long, bushy beards. At the age when they (even Austin!) look the best they'll probably ever look, it's a bad choice imo.

I think its a young adult realization that they'll be shaving forever and they're like, screw this🧔🏽🙃

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I think its a young adult realization that they'll be shaving forever and they're like, screw this🧔🏽🙃

My son doesn’t shave all summer while not teaching. Still not a good look but I understand the dislike of shaving.

Has there been anything posted lately about Joy and her bestie Carlin? Or is Joy too busy with the other Meddiccorpp housewives?

• Like 4

I need to go back and look, but I think I saw a miscellaneous woman holding a little blonde baby, standing next to Josiah and Bella, who were next to, I think Lauren. Maybe the woman was holding their baby?

Also did anyone else notice Joy only filmed herself from the neck up?

Edited by GeeGolly

So in the video, when they're in the RV, the kids are in car seats (which is good), but the seats appear to be on a homemade thing made from plywood. That's dangerous it seems. The seats aren't belted into seats that are bolted to the frame of the RV. Am I seeing things? The kids are really cute tho. 

• Love 1