Type keyword(s) to search

Joy and Austin: This One Time At Family Camp

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Would Joy know not to put their new baby in a video if the birth was never announced? I have no clue how close she is to Lauren/Josiah.

Yea, I think she would. I think Lauren has let this be known for some time now. Joy would get it too, as she was caught on video and quick had Austin cover her mid-section.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Also did anyone else notice Joy only filmed herself from the neck up?

You get a few glimpses of her body, particularly when she was getting Gideon dressed for the wedding. She didn't look noticeably pregnant, but who knows.

The wedding was in March, right? The shot of Joy holding her belly in a pregnant way in the background of someone's picture/ video, and looking potentially pregnant in Jed's camping video were... June? And now here we are in August, and she doesn't look visibly pregnant in this new picture. (Though are we sure when the picture's from? They look dressy, but it's not from Jer's wedding...) She's also been in various RHoMC pics, and she hasn't looked particularly pregnant in those, either (though frequently someone/ something is in front of her...). 

1 hour ago, Stevie Nicks said:

So in the video, when they're in the RV, the kids are in car seats (which is good), but the seats appear to be on a homemade thing made from plywood. That's dangerous it seems. The seats aren't belted into seats that are bolted to the frame of the RV. Am I seeing things? The kids are really cute tho. 

I noticed that, too. I think the wood thing was a toy chest she showed off earlier, which was hopefully bolted to the RV, but it was unclear how the seats were staying on the chest.

1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

I need to go back and look, but I think I saw a miscellaneous woman holding a little blonde baby, standing next to Josiah and Bella, who were next to, I think Lauren. Maybe the woman was holding their baby?

Was that during the exit from the church? I see a guy holding a blond child, but it doesn't look like Josiah to me... (you never really get a good look at his face, but after years of watching Duggars... he didn't look Duggarish). And the woman standing behind this guy, with a baby, looks like Anna with M7.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Stevie Nicks said:

So in the video, when they're in the RV, the kids are in car seats (which is good), but the seats appear to be on a homemade thing made from plywood. That's dangerous it seems. The seats aren't belted into seats that are bolted to the frame of the RV. Am I seeing things? The kids are really cute tho. 

Earlier in the video she shows the toy box Austin made, that’s what the car seats are sitting on. There was a black strap that I suppose is the seatbelt. The couch was borrowed from someone and looked like a futon so it wouldn’t have had seat belts on it.

• Mind Blown 5
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

Austin's head looks ginormous.

I also thought I briefly saw Kendra wearing a pink dress and looking pregnant. It was one of the first shots when they were at the wedding.

Didn't she just have a baby? Not that it would make much difference. 

15 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

The video was documenting Jeremiah and Hannah's wedding, which was March 26, 2022. Joy waited a long time before posting because of her so-called social media hiatus. Kendra could have had a baby between March and August.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

The last announced baby (#3) she had was in February 2021. In the video from Jer's wedding posted at the time (March 2022), it was speculated that a Kendra-ish blur looked very pregnant. If that was, in fact, her, she likely had baby #4 at some point in the Spring, but nothing was announced. 

Edited by dargosmydaddy
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Just now, madpsych78 said:

The video was documenting Jeremiah and Hannah's wedding, which was March 26, 2022. Joy waited a long time before posting because of her so-called social media hiatus. Kendra could have had a baby between March and August.

There was a photo a couple months back of Kendra and family eating in a restaurant with some other Duggars.  There was a baby in a baby seat in the photo though we couldn't see the kid.  The assumption was that that was Kendra and Joe's latest spawn.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Austin is one short step away from being one of those bearded guys in a baseball hat sitting in his truck making videos of himself ranting about conspiracies.

Lol, isn’t he already?

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

I still think Joy looks pregnant in that shot. Her stomach is as far out as her breasts and she's pushing her dress into folds. I think they likely set it up like that before they took the picture.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

People have been speculating that Joy is pregnant for months. Eventually someone just might be right. 🙂

Yeah, but the thing is, if she had been pregnant a few months back, it would be very obvious by now.  Maybe she is short and has a tummy from birthing babies and poor posture.  I'm no expert, but, to me, she does not have a pregnant rack.  Women who are endowed as Joy is usually blossom when they get pregnant, I don't see it in any of these photos.

Edited by Notabug
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Notabug said:

Yeah, but the thing is, if she had been pregnant a few months back, it would be very obvious by now.  Maybe she is short and has a tummy from birthing babies and poor posture.  I'm no expert, but, to me, she does not have a pregnant rack.  Women who are endowed as Joy is usually blossom when they get pregnant, I don't see it in any of these photos.

I don't think she's pregnant. The ones who are more active on social media (Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joy, and Katey) are going to be more inclined to announce when appropriate. Frankly I'm surprised Abbie announced. But the ones who are less active on social media (i.e., Kendra, Lauren, probably include Claire and Hannah in there) it's a toss-up.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, madpsych78 said:

I don't think she's pregnant. The ones who are more active on social media (Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joy, and Katey) are going to be more inclined to announce when appropriate. Frankly I'm surprised Abbie announced. But the ones who are less active on social media (i.e., Kendra, Lauren, probably include Claire and Hannah in there) it's a toss-up.

I think Joy is no longer very active on SM. IIRC, she's posted or YTed maybe twice in the past 6 months.

• Love 1

I feel like it's never safe to bet against Duggar women being pregnant (except for Mechelle and Anna, I guess). For Joy, it's hard to say. There were rumours of her looking pregnant in the late winter/ early spring, so if she was visibly pregnant then it should be really obvious now. I guess she could have had the baby while she was on social media hiatus but it seems super weird that she posted the video with the kids fairly recently and didn't include the baby (if there is one).

• Like 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, satrunrose said:

I feel like it's never safe to bet against Duggar women being pregnant (except for Mechelle and Anna, I guess). For Joy, it's hard to say. There were rumours of her looking pregnant in the late winter/ early spring, so if she was visibly pregnant then it should be really obvious now. I guess she could have had the baby while she was on social media hiatus but it seems super weird that she posted the video with the kids fairly recently and didn't include the baby (if there is one).

Didn't she say in her back to Instagram post that she was happy with her TWO children? It was something along those lines.

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, questionfear said:

Its possible she put on a play dress over her regular clothes. 

Or the fabric/lace on the dress is a bit scratchy.

My baby brother used to scream "it itches!" any time new clothing appeared. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
50 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Joy is visiting Carlin. They took Evy to the pool today. 

Smart plan, Joy. Take your 2 young kids to visit a friend whose baby has been sick for weeks.

• Sad 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Giddy in glasses is new to us! She was off the Internet for six months, so I assume he got them then. I hope they're helping him make gains in his milestones. He had been assessed and found to be behind in some areas.

I have a little boy in my class who wears glasses. He's convinced that he's colorblind when he wears them. 😂

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

He's wearing them in a different picture from Carlin's stories (not at the airport). If they were Joy's glasses, I would think the novelty would wear off (also that they'd give him a headache from looking through prescription lenses that aren't his). And someone of Reddit posted a recent picture of Joy wearing her glasses, and they're not the same frames. I'm inclined to think they're actually Gideon's, although they do look big. Buy used and save the difference on frames? Or assume his prescription won't ever change and he'll grow into them? (yes, I'm being sarcastic)

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

LOL, only 4 potty runs. The flight couldn't have been much more than an hour.

Spreading disease each time they walked up and down the aisles maskless, lol. Maybe!

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Sad 5
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

At least Joy looks unpregnant.  It is a cute picture, they look like happy kids.

She also made a comment on one of her posts about how she loves that they’re at this stage. I wonder if now that she has one of each (and especially after her loss in between the two pregnancies) she might not want to start over with a newborn. 

• Love 2