Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

And their TV exposure is based on their JOBS.  There's a foreign concept to J&A.  Does Joanna even have a thigh gap?  If she does, does she contort her body so it shows in EVERY picture?  (I've never actually watched their show, so I'm not sure.)

Nope.  She’s fairly slim to be sure, but very natural and she wears comfy clothes and really just lets her personality and her talent speak for itself.  They don’t brag about how great their marriage is, they just say how thankful they are for what they have made together.  Magnolia Enterprises (their company/various businesses) was a client of mine at my old job and we dealt with Joanna’s daddy, who works with them behind the scenes (or did at that time).  From what I can see, they are pretty genuine, which is a good place from which to inspire people.  

I think thigh gaps and giving unsolicited/unearned advice would be a foreign concept to the Gaines family and that is the difference in a nutshell.  

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Whyyouneedaname said:

& they're pregnant. Tori in November, Audrey in January, what is this follow the leader? 

I was running over here to post!  Whoever called that she would be pregnant as soon as Tori announced it should play the lotto!

• LOL 7
  • Love 10

Let's see, last week their marriage was in trouble, this week they announce they're 3 months pregnant?!  Seriously?

The only thing I can take away from this is that Jeremy and Zach are seriously competitive and it didn't take as long this time for Auj and Jer to get pregnant.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Whyyouneedaname said:

& they're pregnant. Tori in November, Audrey in January, what is this follow the leader? 

You guys called it as soon as Tori announced she was pregnant!!!!

• Love 9

I hope Audrey isn't expecting Jeremy to do anything!  Those boys were raised to be loafers and lazy!  All three of them.  They are all living on the Roloff Farm gravy train.  All aboard!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, judyjudyjudy said:

And she's cradling her non-existent belly already.  Lord.  Help.  Us.

As long as the belly doesn't cover up the thigh gap.

BTW, yep.  We all knew this was gonna happen.  This is a snip from Tori and Zach's thread back in May.

Capture.JPG

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

As long as the belly doesn't cover up the thigh gap.

BTW, yep.  We all knew this was gonna happen.  This is a snip from Tori and Zach's thread back in May.

Capture.JPG

Yep,  This is the post to which I was referring!!!😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I'm telling ya . . . if the baby was conceived in Hawaii, it's Tiki Torch.

Nah my bet is it happened on the book tour (sounds like the perfect setup to exploit their love story/book even more) or the night of their book celebration party. I’m sure we’ll get more details than any of us wanted about it soon 🙄

• LOL 6
(edited)

Me this morning upon reading in the news that these two idiots are expecting again so soon after Zach & Tori's announcement .... immediately come here and change my preference to follow this thread again.  🤣

Edited by Cementhead
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I'm telling ya . . . if the baby was conceived in Hawaii, it's Tiki Torch.

Yes, I'm partial to Tiki Torch.  It works for either gender, too!!

32 minutes ago, PradaKitty said:

Is it possible to rock a baby bump and a thigh gap at the same time?

Well, if it is possible, you can bet that Audj will do it!!!!

• Love 2

I hope they have another girl and she has dark brown hair without even a hint of red.  Another girl so they won't use a boy to try and show up Jackson (we know they would).  No red hair to deny Auj (puke) her dream mini me.   

I'm gonna go with "Blaze" as their name choice but I do really like Tiki Torch Roloff. 

• Love 8

I really don't understand why everyone thinks that there is some kind of competition between the two couples.  I don't get that feeling at all.  I think they seem to have a good relationship and the brothers really love each other.  

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Absolom said:

Once could be an accident.  Twice is a pattern.

THIS! Although, I don’t believe the first time was even remotely an accident. Soon they’ll need a new house, too. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
50 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I really don't understand why everyone thinks that there is some kind of competition between the two couples.  I don't get that feeling at all.  I think they seem to have a good relationship and the brothers really love each other.  

I don't doubt the brothers may really love each other.  But there is often competition between sisters-in-law.  Trust me.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I don't doubt the brothers may really love each other.  But there is often competition between sisters-in-law.  Trust me.

I know all about sisters in law, sorry I just don't see any evidence of a competition here.

(edited)

I think Jeremy was always raised as the golden child, especially in Matt’s eyes, and probably has a higher opinion of himself than he should. Maybe there’s an underlying anything Zach can do, he can do better mentality.

Hell if I know, but it just seems suspect when you just so happen to impregnate your wife every time your brother impregnates his. Tori can never have the pregnant spotlight in the family for long. We’ll see what happens if Tori has a 3rd. I honestly don’t think either couple could handle that many, though. 

Edited by Shmoopaloop
  • Love 6

I also think that sibling love and a healthy dose of rivalry can coexist in some family dynamics. Just because sibs may be competitive doesn’t mean they hate each other or even wish each other ill.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Adiba said:

I also think that sibling love and a healthy dose of rivalry can coexist in some family dynamics. Just because sibs may be competitive doesn’t mean they hate each other or even wish each other ill.

Yes; people and their relationships are complicated.  

• Love 1

I wonder if the situation were reversed, a second pregnancy for Tori after a second pregnancy for Audrey, if there would be much discussion. Maybe, but I know I wouldn't have a lot to say. The problem is Audrey, who has a rolling theme on social media of how busy she is, how stressed she is, how hard is all is, etc., etc. And, there's Jeremy, who doesn't seem to do anything worth noting. Would Audrey want a second pregnancy right now if it was just them? We'll never know. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

I wonder if the situation were reversed, a second pregnancy for Tori after a second pregnancy for Audrey, if there would be much discussion. Maybe, but I know I wouldn't have a lot to say. The problem is Audrey, who has a rolling theme on social media of how busy she is, how stressed she is, how hard is all is, etc., etc. And, there's Jeremy, who doesn't seem to do anything worth noting. Would Audrey want a second pregnancy right now if it was just them? We'll never know. 

I think it's mostly because wasn't Audrey a little against getting pregnant before the first one? And Tori has always wanted to have kids and she expressed wanting a 2nd very early on. Audrey has never really expressed a huge need/want to have kids but she's cranking them out just as fast as Tori.

However I don't suppose there might be some discussion between the two, maybe to get pregnant at the same time so their kids have cousins the same age. 

• Love 2

I guess none of us will never really know what they are thinking and what is behind their decision making since we don't know them personally (unless someone here does)  and are expressing opinions and making assumptions based on an edited TV show and social media.  

I don’t think there is any competition between the brothers or SILs.   It’s all for media drama.  I think married couples have sex and poof they get pregnant.   

• LOL 1