Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

I perceive Aud as one of those people that everything is a competition. But that’s just me. Her thigh gap and joker mouth are irritating, but as long as her kids as taken care of , I won’t be too mean.  Too mean. Didn’t say wouldn’t be mean 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, dariafan said:

I perceive Aud as one of those people that everything is a competition. But that’s just me. Her thigh gap and joker mouth are irritating, but as long as her kids as taken care of , I won’t be too mean.  Too mean. Didn’t say wouldn’t be mean 

I see her as competitive as well, so it's not just you.  In some ways, she is a product of her generation.  Everything perfect.  Everything camera ready.  Nothing out of place.  Life is awesome.

Below the surface, some things about her concern me.  Her double-standards on things like divorce, modesty, etc.  Her being very thin and appearing to get thinner - I hope it's natural, but I do have genuine concern for her.  Her possibly being a fan of blanket training, which is abuse (see her post about Ember and "blanket time").  Jeremy doesn't appear to be much of a help to her, and that makes me sad as well - especiall with another baby on the way.

The sudden desire to move back to Bend after all the fuss and fixing up the house they're currently living in is a concern too.  In recovery circles (not insinuating they need recovery, but it applies to other things as well) it's known as "The Geographical Cure".  The thought that if you just pack up and go somewhere else, all your ills will be over.  A childhood friend of mine moved to another state after getting married.  They stayed there until they wanted to start a family, and moved back here so they could be around family.  They had several kids, and then my friend started switching jobs like crazy.  It was unlike her.  Then she started up with the talk of moving back where they were earlier in their marriage.  Next thing I knew, they were gone.  Now several years later, they abruptly split-up.  I think this had been coming for a long time, and deep down she knew it, but she wanted to return to where she last felt really happy.  It didn't work.  It rarely does.  Now she has no support system because her family is all here, and she can't pull up stakes and come back, because her husband is unwilling to leave behind what he's built there (he had built a nice career here too, and never seemed to be happy about the move), and her kids are at the age where moving and starting over sucks.  So she's stuck.  I feel badly for her, but she bolted when she likely should have stayed put.

While I'm not an Auj fan whatsoever, if she is experiencing any of this, it's sad, and it makes me sad for her.

• Love 11
6 hours ago, funky-rat said:

I see her as competitive as well, so it's not just you.  In some ways, she is a product of her generation.  Everything perfect.  Everything camera ready.  Nothing out of place.  Life is awesome.

Below the surface, some things about her concern me.  Her double-standards on things like divorce, modesty, etc.  Her being very thin and appearing to get thinner - I hope it's natural, but I do have genuine concern for her.  Her possibly being a fan of blanket training, which is abuse (see her post about Ember and "blanket time").  Jeremy doesn't appear to be much of a help to her, and that makes me sad as well - especiall with another baby on the way.

The sudden desire to move back to Bend after all the fuss and fixing up the house they're currently living in is a concern too.  In recovery circles (not insinuating they need recovery, but it applies to other things as well) it's known as "The Geographical Cure".  The thought that if you just pack up and go somewhere else, all your ills will be over.  A childhood friend of mine moved to another state after getting married.  They stayed there until they wanted to start a family, and moved back here so they could be around family.  They had several kids, and then my friend started switching jobs like crazy.  It was unlike her.  Then she started up with the talk of moving back where they were earlier in their marriage.  Next thing I knew, they were gone.  Now several years later, they abruptly split-up.  I think this had been coming for a long time, and deep down she knew it, but she wanted to return to where she last felt really happy.  It didn't work.  It rarely does.  Now she has no support system because her family is all here, and she can't pull up stakes and come back, because her husband is unwilling to leave behind what he's built there (he had built a nice career here too, and never seemed to be happy about the move), and her kids are at the age where moving and starting over sucks.  So she's stuck.  I feel badly for her, but she bolted when she likely should have stayed put.

While I'm not an Auj fan whatsoever, if she is experiencing any of this, it's sad, and it makes me sad for her.

Great post Funky-Rat!

Happiness comes from within, not from another geographical location, or from people/places in the past.  

• Love 3
On 7/2/2019 at 2:45 PM, LucyEth said:

I really don't understand why everyone thinks that there is some kind of competition between the two couples.  I don't get that feeling at all.  I think they seem to have a good relationship and the brothers really love each other.  

I think the brothers love each other genuinely BUT I also think Audrey is a fame whore who would does not want to see Zach and Tori “win” the social media race. Why should they get all the attention when she and Jeremy are prettier, thinner blah blah blah.

That being said, these are both heterosexual couples in with the wives in their reproductive years. The brothers are twins- thus the same age and they got married around the same time. Audrey and Tori being pregnant at the same time isn’t THAT ODD.  Unless they both want 10 kids a peace this will stop sooner rather than later (being pregnant together). 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think the brothers love each other genuinely BUT I also think Audrey is a fame whore who would does not want to see Zach and Tori “win” the social media race.

Do you think Audrey knows about this site?  This is a site for people on TV and TV shows.  Audrey and Jeremy no longer meet that criteria.

48 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Do you think Audrey knows about this site?  This is a site for people on TV and TV shows.  Audrey and Jeremy no longer meet that criteria.

I’m sure she does know about it (and similar sites for the show like on reddit). But she’s not a “private citizen” like Molly, they are making money from their public social media and Jeremy’s exposure from the show even if they aren’t on any more. I def think Audrey is in competition- babies and pregnancy bring the views, hearts and likes. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

What about Jacob, is he a "private citizen"?

Jacob is kind of straddling the side lines. He absolutely doesn’t want to be on the show but he still has a public instagram no? Let’s see if he used to to promote his business ventures and drags his parents’ celebrity in that. 

On 7/2/2019 at 3:45 PM, LucyEth said:

I really don't understand why everyone thinks that there is some kind of competition between the two couples.  I don't get that feeling at all.  I think they seem to have a good relationship and the brothers really love each other.  

Me either.  They seem fine to me.  Jer and Auj seem fine too.  Ember is so cute.  Someone suggested upthread that she resembled Amy's father and I think that's true.  Wish they had some photos of him when he was a kid. 

• Love 1

Count me on the side of Audrey trying to “keep up with the Rolloff’s”. Why? Because she is vain, narcissistic, and insecure. Sibling rivalry is pretty common, but when social media is so ingrained in their lives it seemingly takes it to another level. 

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, dariafan said:

Shallow end of the pool here, but that hat !  Bend the brim bro

My observation (I walk the mall every morning) is that the straight brims must be preferable . . . because they cost more!!!  I think they look dumb.

• Love 5
Just now, AZChristian said:

My observation (I walk the mall every morning) is that the straight brims must be preferable . . . because they cost more!!!  I think they look dumb.

Yes yes they do.   These kids need to get off my lawn 

• LOL 9

Overalls are great for growing with the kid - they can adjust up top & be rolled, as they are there, on the bottom & let down each way as they grow. Don't know what she was trying to accomplish with that post since as said above, she didn't hashtag the company, & Jer didn't mess up at all with this outfit. More attention & clicks I guess...

• Love 1
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

Overalls are great for growing with the kid - they can adjust up top & be rolled, as they are there, on the bottom & let down each way as they grow. Don't know what she was trying to accomplish with that post since as said above, she didn't hashtag the company, & Jer didn't mess up at all with this outfit. More attention & clicks I guess...

I was concerned when I saw the first photo that it was Mom's attempt to show Ember's thigh gap.  LOL.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Just saw on Yahoo, Good Housekeeping July 12, that Jeremy is selling his photography presets at a special price of $40 for 6. Regular price is $60. These are the same presets, History, that we heard about months ago. Just FYI because someone will likely have a better source of info

Hurry and get yours before they sell out. 

• LOL 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, funky-rat said:

Cute post, but can we PLEASE stop trying to make "girlsie" happen???

also PLEASE stop begging for a Carhartt sponsorship to happen

Edited by crazy8s
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, funky-rat said:

Cute post, but can we PLEASE stop trying to make "girlsie" happen???

Funny, Tori used the term Girlsie in her instagram story about the new baby.

• Useful 1

The  "girlsie" thing annoys me too, no matter who uses it.

3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I was concerned when I saw the first photo that it was Mom's attempt to show Ember's thigh gap.  LOL.

Oh crap. I hope she doesn't end up being a mother who competes with her daughter, or causes an eating disorder due to weight/looks obsession...

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Tidbit said:

Just saw on Yahoo, Good Housekeeping July 12, that Jeremy is selling his photography presets at a special price of $40 for 6. Regular price is $60. These are the same presets, History, that we heard about months ago. Just FYI because someone will likely have a better source of info

Hurry and get yours before they sell out. 

hmmm not bad actually, but i think i'll wait for the deep discounts to happen. 

I had a photographer do family photos for us once, she takes AMAZING photos and her preset is awesome.  Once she considered selling it, which I thought was really stupid of her, because I've tried to recreate it and can't so she best keep that to herself. But now i'm curious if she ever did. 

Amazon Prime Day>Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale? 

Winner: Nordstrom's

Jeremy and Audrey 2050 photo?

Jeremy looks like Alex Trebek, who is 79. Audrey looks like current Audrey with a few more facial lines. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 7/15/2019 at 7:01 PM, ginger90 said:

Video:

"Excuse the double chin,"  she writes.  Because let's get the super important things out of the way first.  Like her looks.  This chick is seriously obsessed with her appearance.  I wonder how many bodies of water she has fallen into from gazing at her reflection for too long. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

"Excuse the double chin,"  she writes.  Because let's get the super important things out of the way first.  Like her looks.  This chick is seriously obsessed with her appearance.  I wonder how many bodies of water she has fallen into from gazing at her reflection for too long. 

Maybe we should start referring to her as "Narcissa" (the female variation of Narcissus).  Also a witch.

• Love 6
34 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

But, really, what double chin?? And why would anyone have to "excuse" it if it were there? She's got issues.

• Love 14
28 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

But, really, what double chin?? And why would anyone have to "excuse" it if it were there? She's got issues.

If she thinks that's a double chin, she's going to have a dismal experience when her chin and neck inevitably start to sag with age. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Tidbit said:

I thought maybe it was supposed to be a joke - her chin and Jer's chin so close together.

Ha, maybe it was.  I am always the last person in the room to 'get' the joke so it wouldn't be the first time a joke went over my head.  But if it was a joke, it was pretty lame.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Cementhead said:
16 minutes ago, Tidbit said:

I thought maybe it was supposed to be a joke - her chin and Jer's chin so close together.

Ha, maybe it was.  I am always the last person in the room to 'get' the joke so it wouldn't be the first time a joke went over my head.  But if it was a joke, it was pretty lame.

If it was a joke it missed me too; definitely lame if so.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Amazon Prime Day>Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale? 

Winner: Nordstrom's

Jeremy and Audrey 2050 photo?

Jeremy looks like Alex Trebek, who is 79. Audrey looks like current Audrey with a few more facial lines. 

I’m going to Hell for this (and so much more), but I didn’t even realize that she was supposed to look older.  

1 hour ago, BradandJanet said:

If she thinks that's a double chin, she's going to have a dismal experience when her chin and neck inevitably start to sag with age. 

That’s her humble brag so that everyone will reply, “Oh my goodness, Auj, you don’t have a double chin at all!  You look great!!!”  🤮

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, readheaded said:

I’m going to Hell for this (and so much more), but I didn’t even realize that she was supposed to look older.  

I didn't either!  I was speed reading through here earlier and as I zoomed by that photo I thought it was a recent photo of her posing with Ray Liotta.  I was so confused for a minute because I couldn't figure out why Ray Liotta would be posing with Miss Snowflakey McSnowflake. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

I thought the same thing! If she thinks that's how she is going to age, I suspect that she will be in for a surprise. 

@Cementhead, thank you! I couldn't figure out who Jeremy 2050 looked like. Maybe with a little Kenneth Brannaugh and/or Sean Bean mixed in. (Apologies to all three for the comparison).

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
57 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

I thought the same thing! If she thinks that's how she is going to age, I suspect that she will be in for a surprise. 

@Cementhead, thank you! I couldn't figure out who Jeremy 2050 looked like. Maybe with a little Kenneth Brannaugh and/or Sean Bean mixed in. (Apologies to all three for the comparison).

You have broken my heart, even with the apologies.  

(LOL)