Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

I've always believed that Oddj takes her cues from Jerk (because of their religious beliefs, and because she wouldn't have much cause to doubt his version of events, no matter how skewed it might be), and we all know Jerk is up Matt's butt 24/7.  Plus the more conservative/evangelical religions tend to view divorced men and women very differently.

Jer speaks in metaphors? Is this how Audrey is explaining why nothing he says or writes makes any sense? 

I'm trying to think of something I admire about Jeremy Roloff so I can add to the birthday messages. I've thought for a full minute and nothing comes to mind. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

That birthday post reminds me of the same type of gobble-de-gook that used to be spouted in a denomination we belonged to for many years.  Then we started thinking for ourselves and realized we had been fed the equivalent of a load of bull, and were almost angry at ourselves for believing it.

We are still Christians, but we have given up on organized religions.  Too many people were in the way, keeping us from truly following the teachings of Christ.  We feel like our lives are a lot happier and less confusing now.

• Love 15
4 hours ago, PradaKitty said:

Hmm... Audrey’s looking a bit harsh.  That bathing suit is doing her no favors. 

At least she has her thigh gap to keep her warm.

• LOL 12
1 hour ago, Shieldmaiden said:

Ever since someone pointed out how she bends forward at the waist in photos to increase the size of the gap I can’t unsee it! 

Me either. That's why the first thing I noticed is show her swimsuit bottoms were fitting weird in the front bottom area which made me wonder if it was due to the way she was posing.

• Love 3
On 4/26/2019 at 6:32 PM, Joan of Argh said:

I don't normally care for the look of charcoal briquette but she looks very cute in that pic 👍

Her mother needs to learn that it isn't necessary to have your yap wide open and show off your molars in every damn picture.

Sometimes LESS really is MORE. 

I belong to a page on facebook of a family has their own business and they post selfies A LOT. and 99.9% of the time they both do the open mouth surprised smile. omg it drives me bonkers.  Just take a picture with a normal smile! You don't have to be surprised in every single one of your photos. It's ridiculous 

On 5/11/2019 at 10:43 AM, winsomeone said:

Why are they being filmed when they are no longer on the show?  Why was a close up shown of their baby?

Because there are a bunch of other people that aren't actually on the show but they are shown as well.  Obviously they have given permission to be shown on the show as 'extras'. 

3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Maybe we should petition Dr. Phil to have her on his next anorexia program.  

He'd only do it if he could hook her up with "Dr. on Demand" or have "Coach Mike" work with her.  He'd also have Robin throw in some skin cream for all that sun damage. 🙄  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

don't normally care for the look of charcoal briquette but she looks very cute in that pic 👍

What name do you have for Jackson?  

Edited by LucyEth
On 5/13/2019 at 11:21 AM, Jaded said:

Me either. That's why the first thing I noticed is show her swimsuit bottoms were fitting weird in the front bottom area which made me wonder if it was due to the way she was posing.

It looks like a bit of her giney is hanging out. 😱

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, BradandJanet said:

Some of their income is going to professional waxing appointments. Of that, I'm sure. 

Just think, with less precise waxing, she could have answered the question of whether the curtains match the rug, lol.  I say that as a redhead who's actually been asked that question.  😳

• Love 1
On 5/13/2019 at 8:10 AM, Shieldmaiden said:

Ever since someone pointed out how she bends forward at the waist in photos to increase the size of the gap I can’t unsee it! 

She has switched strategies to keep up this look. If you scroll through the past few weeks of posts on her IG she now holds one leg forwards and to the side. She these odd poses in nearly every photo-its just hard to ignore!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

ABBD8FBA-9089-4502-9963-B9D94667A068.jpeg

audreyroloff Do you ever find yourself following people on Instagram and wondering what their bios would read if they could contain more than 150 characters... or what they would be like if you got to chatting over a cup of coffee or a campfire? Me too🙋🏼‍♀️ So for all the new faces around here (oh heyyy👋🏻), I’m here to tell ya a little bit more about who I am, and what I do! Will you do the same in the comments? I would LOVE to learn more about you too💗

I’m Audrey👋🏻 a frizzy red headed enneagram 8 who grew up down hill ski racing, but became a collegiate distance runner😜 I love all things floral, refrigerated gummy bears, essential oils, the smell of campfire on my clothes, and I drink my coffee beige💁🏼‍♀️ I’m so glad you found your way here! I hope that by following you feel a little less alone, empowered to be who God created you to be, and maybe a little challenged by the life we share through these squares and stories😉

My husband @jeremyroloff and I live in the Portland, Oregon with our almost 2 year old daughter. We fell in love around endless nights by the campfire pit on my husband’s family farm, so we named our first daughter Ember. She is the spark of our love, and already such a fierce, warm, inviting and bright light in this world🔥

We have been working along side each other, launching things, dreaming up new ideas and running multiple businesses together for the last 5 years. We create things to help YOU live a more intentional life. We launched a clothing line inspired by my life mantra - Always More™️ @shopalwaysmore we started a community focused on helping couples connect, communicate, and grow in love @beating50percent We host a top- charting podcast @behindthescenespodcast where we go behind the scenes of our own life, and interview people who inspire us (it’s basically a bunch of bloopers with some truth bombs mixed in😜 And most recently, we wrote a NEW YORK TIMES BEST SELLING BOOK😭 - A Love Letter Life - that has been impacting love stories around the world and encouraging people of all ages and phases of love to pursue creatively, date intentionally, and love faithfully💌 If you wanna find all the things 👉🏻 TheRoloffs.com

On 5/14/2019 at 6:17 PM, readheaded said:

Just think, with less precise waxing, she could have answered the question of whether the curtains match the rug, lol.  I say that as a redhead who's actually been asked that question.  😳

Why do people ask red heads this question? It’s so stupid! 

Im so sorry for stupid people. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yup... No shortage of idiots.

Still shocking to think that anyone would ask such a disgusting question..... Pretty bad even for an idiot.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

It's usually men and they seem to think they're clever.  Nothing says loser like asking such a moronic and personal question.  They're probably the same men who think it's a turn on to send a woman a picture of their junk.  Just no.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 5/12/2019 at 6:29 PM, PradaKitty said:

Hmm... Audrey’s looking a bit harsh.  That bathing suit is doing her no favors. 

That bathing suit bottom is revealing her lady parts. WARNING: Don't enlarge the pic just to see if I'm right. 😁

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Audrey may be an obnoxious, offputting person, but there is nothing wrong with her body. She looks healthy and fit. I’ve never understood accusing someone of anorexia. Either they aren’t, so it’s pointless and rude, or they are, so it’s piling on someone with a mental illness. I’m afraid so many of our population are overweight that we’ve lost sight of what a normal body type even is. 

• Love 15
9 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Audrey may be an obnoxious, offputting person, but there is nothing wrong with her body. She looks healthy and fit. I’ve never understood accusing someone of anorexia. Either they aren’t, so it’s pointless and rude, or they are, so it’s piling on someone with a mental illness. I’m afraid so many of our population are overweight that we’ve lost sight of what a normal body type even is. 

Thank you. I'm far from anorexic and yet I'm often told to "eat a cheeseburger" by complete strangers. It's so hurtful. 

It's an unflattering bathing suit, but she looks perfectly fine.

• Love 10
(edited)
2 hours ago, IndianPaintbrush said:

Thank you. I'm far from anorexic and yet I'm often told to "eat a cheeseburger" by complete strangers. It's so hurtful. 

It's an unflattering bathing suit, but she looks perfectly fine.

I never understand why people think it's ok to comment to others about their bodies, unless they're paying a sincere compliment or know the person well enough to show sincere concern (and even then, it can be questionable).  

In Audrey's case, I think she's said that she's struggled with an eating disorder in the past, which I think is why some are asking if she's struggling now.  As a person with disordered eating, I sincerely hope she's in a good place.

Edited by readheaded
  • Love 3

I think her bathing suit is horrible & the way she's standing makes it much worse.

Wasn't there a comment by her not too long ago about being "fat" or something like that?  Ultimately whether or not she has issues is not my problem, but I don't like someone obviously not fat calling themselves fat publicly. Anyone struggling with eating disorders would find that triggering, so I guess it hit me & I didn't appreciate it. But then it's not surprising coming from someone lacking as much self-awareness as her/them.

• Love 1

To me, she just has that runner's body. I think she probably has some level of body dysmorphia, which is common for a lot of women in today's society. I imagine there's even more pressure around it when you're a "public figure" on Instagram and such. The way she forces poses just solidifies this, in my opinion. 

• Love 4
On 5/18/2019 at 12:21 AM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

I was genuinely concerned, judging by some unflattering photos she posted and some comments she had made.  I would never say something like "eat a cheeseburger".

• Love 2
On 5/15/2019 at 7:17 PM, ginger90 said:

ABBD8FBA-9089-4502-9963-B9D94667A068.jpeg

audreyroloff Do you ever find yourself following people on Instagram and wondering what their bios would read if they could contain more than 150 characters... or what they would be like if you got to chatting over a cup of coffee or a campfire? Me too🙋🏼‍♀️ So for all the new faces around here (oh heyyy👋🏻), I’m here to tell ya a little bit more about who I am, and what I do! Will you do the same in the comments? I would LOVE to learn more about you too💗

I’m Audrey👋🏻 a frizzy red headed enneagram 8 who grew up down hill ski racing, but became a collegiate distance runner😜 I love all things floral, refrigerated gummy bears, essential oils, the smell of campfire on my clothes, and I drink my coffee beige💁🏼‍♀️ I’m so glad you found your way here! I hope that by following you feel a little less alone, empowered to be who God created you to be, and maybe a little challenged by the life we share through these squares and stories😉

My husband @jeremyroloff and I live in the Portland, Oregon with our almost 2 year old daughter. We fell in love around endless nights by the campfire pit on my husband’s family farm, so we named our first daughter Ember. She is the spark of our love, and already such a fierce, warm, inviting and bright light in this world🔥

We have been working along side each other, launching things, dreaming up new ideas and running multiple businesses together for the last 5 years. We create things to help YOU live a more intentional life. We launched a clothing line inspired by my life mantra - Always More™️ @shopalwaysmore we started a community focused on helping couples connect, communicate, and grow in love @beating50percent We host a top- charting podcast @behindthescenespodcast where we go behind the scenes of our own life, and interview people who inspire us (it’s basically a bunch of bloopers with some truth bombs mixed in😜 And most recently, we wrote a NEW YORK TIMES BEST SELLING BOOK😭 - A Love Letter Life - that has been impacting love stories around the world and encouraging people of all ages and phases of love to pursue creatively, date intentionally, and love faithfully💌 If you wanna find all the things 👉🏻 TheRoloffs.com

Did he go to his barber and ask for the "Slingblade"?

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Kathy said:

Her mouth!  So big.  

She smiles like she has the best life ever!!!!... because everything they do is so extra special!!!!

Good grief.. Just smile, no need to look like the Joker in every picture. 🙄

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

She smiles like she has the best life ever!!!!... because everything they do is so extra special!!!!

Good grief.. Just smile, no need to look like the Joker in every picture. 🙄

I got to wonder how many bugs she must ingest on the daily ? 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, sonder said:

Did Audrey and Jeremy hope TLC would give them a spin-off? Why are they really absent this season?

Jeremy "spun" it that he and Audrey walked away to focus more on their family and their writing, etc., etc., etc.

IMO, they were dropped from the show because they no longer fit into the "Little People" part of it, and TLC didn't want to continue to pay them.  

• Love 6