Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Jst2Wld said:

Then why Audrey, did you marry a lazy man child? It's a piece of the puzzle that doesn't fit. Oh well, Jeremy definitely snagged a good one.

Well it depends,if a 'good one' is a not to bright, oil scamming,baby machine,than maybe he did.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

You think Audrey is a good one?  

If you're  a lazy ass man chiid looking for a woman who makes all of the money so you don't have to work, then yes, Audrey is a good one for Jeremy. Until she dumps him. 

• Like 7

Auj is promoting home schooling and answered questions… she posted this as the amount of time involved.

I have no idea about home schooling so I’m wondering if this is a good representation.

to me it seems a little light time wise.

IMG_6955.jpeg

• Mind Blown 1

It's a bit light on the low end, but homeschooling should be one to one and cuts out all the Johnny and Billy stop fighting/talking, sit down, and do your work conversations. It also doesn't include roll call, lunch, nutrition breaks, recess, or assemblies.  You also skip the kid who asks 1000 unnecessary questions just to stall unless that happens to be your kid.  Some days the kid can read the story and or book and write a synopsis without a lot a lot of parental input.  Other days might be almost all day science at the zoo.  

I've seen articles that pre-school up to age 4 should never be more than 15 minutes a day of worksheets or "seat work."  Although the regular pre-school curriculum would be tough to replicate at home while also working with older children.  I was a flexible multi-tasker and I maxed capacity to adjust at three children.  That would be giving them what I considered quality mothering time not homeschooling full time.  I was filling in what I considered gaps in the school curriculum.  Also my kids were not close in age.  I don't see Auj having the dedication it would take to give all three a quality education.  I think she's going to be content to have them fill out sheets in the workbooks you see by grade level at Costco.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 2

My son't preschool, age 4-5 was 3 hrs a day, 9am-noon, 3 times a week. He thrived in this classroom. Working and cooperating with others in a schoolroom-like setting is a good thing for them. Audrey's children obviously don't have this experience, sadly, IMO.

• Like 6

The whole "time" thing from Auj is way off. My public school preK day is over 6 hours with students. Semi-structured centers are over an hour, calendar and small groups another hour, "seatwork" 15 min. Rest of day is snack, recess, lunch, brain break, computers, music, free play, transitions, etc. I've seen both great and awful homeschooling parents. Auj doing it scares me, Jeremy would be a worse choice.

Edited by BAForever
  • Like 4
8 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

So now their “Marriage Journal” is “the world’s most effective communication tool” 🙄

They’re now available nationwide at Barnes and Noble along with their “Debt Free Journal”

IMG_7114.jpeg

Why doesn't Auj look pregnant in that pic? 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

And whoever cut Jer’s hair needs to be shot or tortured with a pair of scissors… he looks like a DOOFUS!  

Well he is.Haircut fits.They both look like they fell off a turnip truck.

• LOL 7
3 hours ago, stoppro said:

Well he is.Haircut fits.They both look like they fell off a turnip truck.

His haircut looks like a pre school child did it. Or maybe his brother Zach? And geezus Auj..couldn't you have maybe dressed a little more professional/presentable for this Barnes and Noble book premier? (Or whatever they were doing)

• LOL 2
17 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

So now their “Marriage Journal” is “the world’s most effective communication tool” 🙄

They’re now available nationwide at Barnes and Noble along with their “Debt Free Journal”

IMG_7114.jpeg

It must be great to be delusional 😊

• Wink 1
  • LOL 4
On 12/16/2023 at 6:50 PM, Joan of Argh said:

So now their “Marriage Journal” is “the world’s most effective communication tool”

What about all of the millions of single people? I guess we're not capable of communicating?

I'm pretty sure we all know how Jer & Auj "effectively" communicate since they're on baby number 4. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 2

If they have "a problem with Matt," it's probably that he can't offer them much free babysitting in addition to his not offering them a free farm.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
(edited)
On 12/28/2023 at 1:40 PM, MMEButterfly said:

So they are congenial with Amy and Chris. I've been gone for a while, what is their problem with Matt?

They've never said exactly, but it was the negotiation about possible sale of a portion of the farm.  Things went very sour.  From what Zach and Tori said, several nasty aspersions were lobbed their way during their negotiation with Matt and it seemed things didn't go any better with Audrey and Jeremy.  The relationship with either son hasn't healed from that.  

Edited by Absolom
Fixed typo that changed meaning.
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
On 2/8/2024 at 6:07 AM, ginger90 said:

They are.

It says in what she’s written that her mom watches the baby while A picks E up from school, so if she did she’s not anymore.

28 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

It says in what she’s written that her mom watches the baby while A picks E up from school, so if she did she’s not anymore.

She’s part of a homeschooling co-op.

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, Jst2Wld said:

For those of us who don't know, what exactly is a homeschooling "co-op"?

It’s a group of homeschooling families. In addition to school at home they do things in groups such as field trips. Sometimes, parents lead the classes; at other times, they may share the costs of hiring teachers and activity leaders.

• Useful 3