Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

I guess Auj is damned and determined to push the idea that Radley is an avid fisherman, seems like a lame theme for a 1 yr olds birthday party.

Radley sat there looking totally confused throughout the entire celebration, didn’t want to blow out the candle on his “fishing bobber” cake that looked like a bomb.  
Ember and Bode kept hovering around and telling him to blow but he just sat there, then Auj told him to blow and kept asking him if he liked his cake…. He continued to look confused.

C2D7C5EC-5280-464A-9032-907D99FB88BC.jpeg

47AD3271-81AF-4DD3-8599-9154D2A0FFB0.jpeg

• LOL 5

Has that kid ever been fishing?

He's only 1 years old, how much of a fishing enthusiast could he be at that age?

When our kids were that young the theme was usually their favorite stuffed toy, cartoon, disney character or something of that nature... not Field & Stream magazine or fishing show.

She puts a lot of effort into each childs birthday which is commendable but fishing?!?

Regarding the pic of the kids on the way to church, I'd be grumpy too if I was dressed like Ember, wtf is that? she looks like an amish child or something, I guess that's more of Auj's preference for no bright cheerful colors or cute outfits.

• Like 3

If you separate the "who" from the "what", it all looks pretty normal to me. I've never seen a first birthday party where the guest of honor totally understood what was going on and *didn't look bewildered. My own nephew had a major meltdown at the commencement of Happy Birthday. I think the play on "o-fishally" is really cute and they did a nice job with the party decorations and cake. I think the cake is adorable.

Also I don't think any kids really like going to church. We loved Sunday School but didn't really like services too much. I remember my sister and I hated having to wear a slip and tights, but as an adult I'm glad we had that experience growing up, plus we almost always got Dunkin Donuts after. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Munchkin said:

Regarding the pic of the kids on the way to church, I'd be grumpy too if I was dressed like Ember, wtf is that? she looks like an amish child or something,

I agree. I was thinking the kids look like members of some wacky religious cult. And where is the fourth child...Jeremy? 

• LOL 2
21 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I agree. I was thinking the kids look like members of some wacky religious cult. And where is the fourth child...Jeremy? 

I guess ass hat Jeremy is driving their new Mercedes Benz Van that they NEEDED for when they go skiing because it's too much hassle to get dressed and pull on skis from their Toyota pick-up truck.

So how many vehicles is that now?

They have Jers vintage van, his VW bug, his vintage toyota jeep, his Toyota Tundra and now a Mercedes-Benz Van.... so that's 5....did I miss any?  

• Mind Blown 3
1 minute ago, judyjudyjudy said:

Ember looks like Audrey just finished laying down holy hell.

I agree, it's odd to see little Ember look so glum because she's always such a happy, smiling child.

So dramatic... Auj's hashtag #NotTodaySatan  👿

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Munchkin said:

I guess ass hat Jeremy is driving their new Mercedes Benz Van that they NEEDED for when they go skiing because it's too much hassle to get dressed and pull on skis from their Toyota pick-up truck.

So how many vehicles is that now?

They have Jers vintage van, his VW bug, his vintage toyota jeep, his Toyota Tundra and now a Mercedes-Benz Van.... so that's 5....did I miss any?  

They're certainly doing well for a young couple with 3 kids, they just bought a $1,500,000 home that they're fixing up, they also bought a Sunriver vacation home that they're totally renovating to turn it into an airBNB, Jer's Toyota Tundra is a fairly new vehicle which he spent a ton of money customizing and now they bought a new Mercedes van? 😮

They holiday on a regular basis, go water skiing, Snow skiing (which isn't cheap) they buy all sorts of expensive gadgets and as you said Jer has a collection of vintage vehicles, Jer also has an expensive collection of hunting and fishing gear, Auj must be making some big bucks shilling the oils and all their books and journals.

• Useful 1

I guess jer gave  up on trying to fly.                 must be nice wife makes all the money jeremy just smirks his ass off,wait till she leaves him,that ought to be good.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Auj is pretty tone deaf considering that many people have to get 3 kids ready to leave for daycare every day, not just 1 day a week to go to church. I understand that church is important to some people, but unlike a job, unless you're the pastor, no one going to fire you if you don't show up or don't show up on time.

• Love 7

Why do those small property owners Zack and Jeremy spend huge amounts of money on large equipment meant for a real farm and not on their small tract homesteads?

Trying to show off to Matt?  Look at me!  Look at me!

• Like 6
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Why do those small property owners Zack and Jeremy spend huge amounts of money on large equipment meant for a real farm and not on their small tract homesteads?

It seems to me that Jer and Aud have a really big property.  ZiT’s place just looks like a big back yard. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Endora said:

It seems to me that Jer and Aud have a really big property.  ZiT’s place just looks like a big back yard. 

ZiT’s property is 2 acres and I think Jer and Auj’s property is 4 acres…. JMO but neither are large enough to be considered a “farm” 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

ZiT’s property is 2 acres and I think Jer and Auj’s property is 4 acres…. JMO but neither are large enough to be considered a “farm” 

I agree! Per the IRS: a property qualifies as a farm if it is actively cultivating, operating or managing land for profit. Specifically, they must sell at least $1000 of agricultural products per year. Agricultural products are livestock, dairy, poultry, fish, vegetables and fruit.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, Endora said:

I saw pictures somebody here posted when they first bought it. I was surprised it seemed to be in a neighborhood like setting. 

I’m remembering maybe two lots wide and double, double back!

I‘ll try to find the picture. 

• Love 2
On 6/9/2022 at 7:33 PM, Irate Panda said:

I read a Sun article about J&A “farm” it says the inside is a little dated and Jeremy is a BIG fan of renovations LOL, so what’s the over under for Jeremy to start a project somebody else has to completely redo? It says 1.5 million for 4 acres property.  These two get on my nerves, but at least it seems like they took their time bought something they like and didn’t just buy it out of spite. 

IP says four acres. I would have thought more like two but we’ll go with four acres since they probably got that # from the listing. 

• Useful 1
On 11/16/2022 at 11:55 AM, Jeanne222 said:

Jeremy needs the equipment so he can pretend he does work and beg for his Carhartt sponsorship since I guess he forgot he was “mad” at them (allegedly).  Audrey approves Jeremy’s purchase so she can write about her farmer husband in her gibberish journal and Zach probably needed another tractor so he’d have 2 to hang Christmas lights off 🤭

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 11/17/2022 at 9:44 PM, Irate Panda said:

Jeremy needs the equipment so he can pretend he does work and beg for his Carhartt sponsorship since I guess he forgot he was “mad” at them (allegedly).  Audrey approves Jeremy’s purchase so she can write about her farmer husband in her gibberish journal and Zach probably needed another tractor so he’d have 2 to hang Christmas lights off 🤭

Or it can sit out on the property abandoned like the lawn mower sitting there!  Snow and rain on expensive equipment doesn't bother Zack!  He's program rich!  And lazy!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

If they allow Ember to dance if she wants to dance, he may see the Nutcracker enough times to have it firmly embedded.  I'm gearing up for the first of my many expected viewings this year for this grandchild and this stage of life.  

Edited by Absolom
14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

2063512D-64FC-4A41-969E-137E486A96DA.jpeg

Complete with a full face of makeup, including false eyelashes.

1 hour ago, stoppro said:

Well you wanted it you got it.Kids are a self-inflicted wound.

Yep, the majority of her social media content is just her bitching about the kids. She has to keep churning out the content to keep the machine going.  Just like Tori.  I would feel so sorry for these kids if I actually cared but this generation seems to find everyday life a constant struggle so I can't be bothered.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

B7DE4FBF-C7C0-461B-9A17-D0FC04C50410.jpeg

2E4476C8-4E69-4B7C-AA01-EE0D8C324CC2.jpeg

Whenever I’m like Amy hasn’t posted a kitchen faux pas recently, Jeremy comes through in the clutch to satisfy my head shaking quota for the day. Oh no! Audrey’s nervous,she better write that in her journal 🤭 Oh Roloff Family what would I do without you? 😂

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 7