Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

(edited)
5 hours ago, seasons said:

Grommets? 🤔

Well if they surf, we call young surfers or even young kids in general groms or grommets. It’s slang I’ve heard, but with the Roloffs, you never know lol

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Useful 2

Poor Jer.  Barely graduated high school, no job, living and advancing on the Roloff tit and there he is walking his achieving wife across stage to receive her award!

That boy was born with a silver spoon in his mouth!  How lucky can one be?

• Love 2
(edited)
10 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Another SM scammer. Shame on her giant fake tooth smile.

She is going to take her scamming ass away from jer he is too stupid,lazy.He doesn't know it yet ,he is done. Can't wait.Unless she gets indicted for this pyramid scheme.Fucking crook.

Edited by stoppro
  • Love 1

J&A seem to have figured it all out in spite of Jer's "flightiness"; you've got to hand it to Auj.  She knows how to get things done and succeed.  They've done well for themselves without depending on the show.

• Love 7
(edited)

Has anybody seen a picture of the house yet?  Doesn't look like a piece of property that was well maintained.

Comparing to the beautiful, cared for, Roloff Farms property that Matt so lovingly cares for!

It's nice he chose to burn the place down while dressing like he's going to be in GQ magazine.

Have these boys ever heard of work clothes???

Edited by Jeanne222
  • LOL 6
10 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Have these boys ever heard of work clothes???

LOL sometimes I think Jeremy only wore Carhartt work clothes on IG so Audrey could not so subtly hint for an endorsement deals although I think he may have switched to some other brand  (at least temporarily) after Carhartt came out with their vaccine policy. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

That's Jer's part of the "house". Auj is very smart! 

Jeremy will probably spend a lot of time in a separate structure that’s on “ the property”!

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Thanks Ginger!

Wow that's a huge house!  I was thinking it was some small, older kind of rundown house.  The land is beautiful!

I wonder if inside needs lots of work or is move in ready?

• Love 2

Here’s a few of the kitchen / family room

JMO but I think it has great potential as a fixer upper and totally livable for now…. Lots of room for their growing family and it’s on a very nice piece of property…. Sooooooo much better than ZiTs junkyard/drainage ditch mess.

D24FD74A-3995-4B32-A0EF-257FAB06C7D8.jpeg

98F66245-EA7F-43E3-9C9D-CDE9328E7FED.jpeg

A9293A17-3DDD-47DF-A34D-6499FC083E1D.jpeg

Also has a good sized out building with kitchenette and bathroom which is perfect for their office.

A51AC83A-4A85-4A30-804E-CFF538E5454D.jpeg

0E80EDBC-1870-417E-9438-38B6415C7BB6.jpeg

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

264AC177-53E7-4A08-A119-AC93627A0D80.jpeg

cheap son of a bitch! buy a new one asshole!Use some of the money your wife scammed people out of.Like to hit him up with a brickbat.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
52 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

264AC177-53E7-4A08-A119-AC93627A0D80.jpeg

Dad,Zach got a free mower and I didn’t, it’s not fair! He could always ask Zach for his lawn mower Christmas display and then just hire someone to fix it after he messes it up more  fix it himself.

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

Ummm, how much did Jer and Auj just spend on their house? They can’t run down to a big box store and get a ride on mower? They don’t have a credit card?

This seems like they’re looking for a freebie or at least some kind of a deal due to their “celebrity.”

• Love 6
On 7/1/2022 at 8:38 PM, Adiba said:

Ummm, how much did Jer and Auj just spend on their house? They can’t run down to a big box store and get a ride on mower? They don’t have a credit card?

This seems like they’re looking for a freebie or at least some kind of a deal due to their “celebrity.”

How much did Zach and Tori just spend on their house?  They can't run down to a big box store and get a ride on mower, either?  Seems they were GIVEN not one, but two of them!  I don't blame Jer if he pi$$ed about that, but he's not asking for a freebie (or two freebies); he's shopping for a used one.  Anyone with common sense does the same rather than buy new when you don't have to.  #TeamJer&Auj

• Love 7
On 6/9/2022 at 8:41 PM, Redrum said:

As near as I can tell its a five minute walk to her parents house. 

Per redfin it was on the market March 31st and pending sale by April 5.

Matt's property is lovely and been on the market 28 days now with no pending offers. 

Compared to the house that just sold for 3.85m Matt's house looks like a hovel. 

He only listed it for attention. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Dibs said:

How much did Zach and Tori just spend on their house?  They can't run down to a big box store and get a ride on mower, either?  Seems they were GIVEN not one, but two of them!  I don't blame Jer if he pi$$ed about that, but he's not asking for a freebie (or two freebies); he's shopping for a used one.  Anyone with common sense does the same rather than buy new when you don't have to.  #TeamJer&Auj

I have no dog on this fight, Dibs. Just commenting on Jer’s social media post. My opinion is just that, an opinion. I don’t remember mentioning Zach. 
#notateamplayer

Edited by Adiba
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Adiba said:

I have no dog on this fight, Dibs. Just commenting on Jen’s social media post. My opinion is just that, an opinion. I don’t remember mentioning Zach.

who's Jen?

and what did they say?

On 7/1/2022 at 6:50 PM, Irate Panda said:

Dad,Zach got a free mower and I didn’t, it’s not fair! He could always ask Zach for his lawn mower Christmas display and then just hire someone to fix it after he messes it up more  fix it himself.

This is Jeremy's not so subtle hint to Matt like hey Dad I need a mower too. Wonder if Matt will bite.

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Or maybe he’s looking for a bargain or free one, because Audrey told him he’s not getting any of her hard-earned cash to buy another boy toy very useful tool to play work with.😉

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I love the look of the inside of the house posted upthread.  Maybe, a little too heavy with the wood look, but still…in smaller doses….it has a chalet vibe to it inside.  

I like it too.  It could use some updates, but it has good bones.  I can be easily made into a very warm, comfortable and comforting space.  

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, Absolom said:

The basic house is fine.  The diagonal wood would have to go for me to live there.  Mismatched wood on walls and large rock fireplaces both irritate me.  

Our first home had the exact same diagonal cedar tongue and groove wood on the walls around our fireplace, as newlyweds we couldn’t afford to remove it and replace with drywall so we painted it a nice soft white and it looked great… it was a cheap fix that made a huge improvement and really brightened the room.                    
We planned to replace it someday but hubby had a job offer and we wound up moving to a different city and the couple who bought our house loved the wall the way it was…. I often wonder if it’s still there or if anyone ever changed it.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

I'm sure her cirlce of fans just eats this stuff up, but Audrey this is not cool. You didn't invent breat feeding and you certainly do not need to show your milked soaked shirt. God she is insufferable.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6