Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Its not a cabin. Its a three bedroom two bath vacation home in a woodsy subdivision. There's a sauna and a hot tub. Its a twenty minute drive to coffee shops.

They’re posers. 

• Love 8

It's a nice place but listening to Jeremy, it very much sounds like they aren't planning to use it as a vacation home but as an investment property for marriage retreats and MLM oil seminars and I don't know... It doesn't seem big enough. He was talking about putting in bunk beds or even triple bunks in "the bunk room" and like, maybe for the oils seminars (although the women at those things look done up enough that I don't know that sharing a room would please) but if I am on a marriage retreat with my spouse, I don't expect to share a bedroom with other couples. 

He was also so proud to mention that the tv was NOT going to be in the main living room (as it is in his own home) and how it would be a conversation area and then in the next breath concedes that they can't go tv-less because people won't rent it if there's no tv. 

Its not in the woods. The neighborhood homes are clearly visible from the home. There doesn't seem to be any thought about the three kids in the family and how they will use the house, or that rental guests might have kids.

Its a big place in a good area. They'll make money renting it. It just feels a bit pretentious, and like, if you want to treat it like a business purchase, fine - real estate is a good investment - but enough with how its going to be your personal vacation home... that will be completely yours but also completely depersonalized so that it can be rented for a profit. 

And again, not a cabin. 

• Love 4

I don’t know what to think about the “cabin” after that insta tour. Or why he thought he needed to shovel all the snow off the roof (outside avoiding the family perhaps)? It’s a house with a “great room” and a large kitchen. It does seem like it was set up as a second home from whoever they bought it from.  When large parties rent the place they aren’t going to want to squish into that tiny room to watch the “big game.”

I laughed that they wanted paying guests not to watch tv or be on their phones but spend the whole time working on their marriage journals or hot tubbing. Ok, whatever.

How they can afford the cabin, current house, plus be looking for “land” while taking flying lessons is beyond me. They must rake it in on the oils business.

• Love 3

The cabin is for couples and families. What? Single people are not welcome? And what is "an intentional tv situation"? 

What an inarticulate nerd. One things for certain, I know Jeremy's left hand better than mine.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

That home is beautiful!  Their only mistake was not buying the Furniture that was in there. It was perfect!

$750,000 and almost 3000 sf!

Their money comes from the show. Jeremy was on the show for many years just like his two brothers and sister. They all walked away with huge pots of money. 

Matt lined everybody’s pockets with gold!

The difference is Audreys father will guide them in their investments. The cabin is set up into an LLC.   Hopefully Jeremy will continue listening to him!

Unlike Zack who doesn’t seem very good with money😏!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

That home is beautiful!  Their only mistake was not buying the Furniture that was in there. It was perfect!

All the furniture in the video came with the house per Jeremy.

Their money comes from the show. Jeremy was on the show for many years just like his two brothers and sister. They all walked away with huge pots of money. 

Jeremy hasn't been on the show in over five years. Meanwhile Audrey runs an MLM business with Young Living where she's at the Diamond Level which means she's making 35k a month. I'm sure the show provided a nice start, but while I may not like Audrey, she's clearly the one making the money.

The difference is Audreys father will guide them in their investments. The cabin is set up into an LLC.   Hopefully Jeremy will continue listening to him!

Has Jeremy actually said he takes financial advice from Audrey's father?

Unlike Zack who doesn’t seem very good with money😏!

Has Zach made poor financial investments? Haven't heard that Last check, he just bought a nice piece of property.

On 1/6/2022 at 6:40 PM, chenoa333 said:

The cabin is for couples and families. What? Single people are not welcome? And what is "an intentional tv situation"? 

SIngle people are just couples who haven't happened yet. Honestly I kind of got the vibe that kids were not especially welcome at these little retreats.

An intentional tv situation is when you get super insistent that the main living room not have a tv but know you can't simply not have a tv so you turn a smaller room into the tv room and kind of ignore how everyone congregates there and ignores the palatial living room with no tv. 

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

All the furniture in the video came with the house per Jeremy.

Jeremy hasn't been on the show in over five years. Meanwhile Audrey runs an MLM business with Young Living where she's at the Diamond Level which means she's making 35k a month. I'm sure the show provided a nice start, but while I may not like Audrey, she's clearly the one making the money.

Has Jeremy actually said he takes financial advice from Audrey's father?

Has Zach made poor financial investments? Haven't heard that Last check, he just bought a nice piece of property.

SIngle people are just couples who haven't happened yet. Honestly I kind of got the vibe that kids were not especially welcome at these little retreats.

An intentional tv situation is when you get super insistent that the main living room not have a tv but know you can't simply not have a tv so you turn a smaller room into the tv room and kind of ignore how everyone congregates there and ignores the palatial living room with no tv. 

They are both losers who live off whatever they can.. JMO

• Love 2
On 1/6/2022 at 3:04 PM, EllaWycliffe said:

It's a nice place but listening to Jeremy, it very much sounds like they aren't planning to use it as a vacation home but as an investment property for marriage retreats and MLM oil seminars and I don't know... It doesn't seem big enough. He was talking about putting in bunk beds or even triple bunks in "the bunk room" and like, maybe for the oils seminars (although the women at those things look done up enough that I don't know that sharing a room would please) but if I am on a marriage retreat with my spouse, I don't expect to share a bedroom with other couples. 

He was also so proud to mention that the tv was NOT going to be in the main living room (as it is in his own home) and how it would be a conversation area and then in the next breath concedes that they can't go tv-less because people won't rent it if there's no tv. 

Its not in the woods. The neighborhood homes are clearly visible from the home. There doesn't seem to be any thought about the three kids in the family and how they will use the house, or that rental guests might have kids.

Its a big place in a good area. They'll make money renting it. It just feels a bit pretentious, and like, if you want to treat it like a business purchase, fine - real estate is a good investment - but enough with how its going to be your personal vacation home... that will be completely yours but also completely depersonalized so that it can be rented for a profit. 

And again, not a cabin. 

I couldn’t agree more with your last sentence!! I couldn’t stand to watch or listen to his tour, but again if he’s calling this a “cabin” he’s the only one in Oregon who would do so - I grew up there and never ever heard anyone say “We have (rented) a “cabin” at Sunriver”; it is always “We have/rented a HOUSE at Sunriver” - I don’t know why this bugs me so much! 😆 

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Oh ok. So there is still hope for me. Good to know. 

Oh I was being sarcastic. Jer and Auj are so devoted to the notion that everyone must marry, its obnoxious.

These two make no concessions to the notion that how they live may not be the right way for everyone. 

• Love 5

Strange how Jeremy has normal children and his twin Zackery has dwarf children. 

I would think they would each have both. 

That’s not how the genetics work, from what they’ve said. Jeremy doesn’t carry the gene for achondroplasia, so his kids are no more likely to have dwarfism than any couple in which both parents are of average height. Zach does carry the gene, so any kids he and Tori have will have a 50% chance of having dwarfism. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

Good to know that her milk “comes in in a furry

Auj posted close-up photos of the cord and placenta in a bowl 😵💫

she’s using the pics to promote Ningxia Red…. Maybe her milk comes in in a furry because the main ingredient in Ningxia is “wolfberry” 😋

4542093C-E125-42C0-866D-6313BD5AFAF0.jpeg

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Good to know that her milk “comes in in a furry

Auj posted close-up photos of the cord and placenta in a bowl 😵💫

she’s using the pics to promote Ningxia Red…. Maybe her milk comes in in a furry because the main ingredient in Ningxia is “wolfberry” 😋

4542093C-E125-42C0-866D-6313BD5AFAF0.jpeg

only prayers she is getting from me is the best curse i can dig up.classless posers.

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

@Joan of Argh Did you look at how much that crap costs? An example:

1359CD1C-6F7C-4E17-838B-F2794D05C276.jpeg

No I didn’t bother looking up the NingXia Red because I was half blind after seeing her placenta and cord in a bowl like a bucket of blood and guts and how Jer said this was the toughest cord ever to cut.. 😬

• LOL 1

I've been more amused by Jeremy's decision to extensively remodel their bathroom, complete with instagram progress reports with a newborn in the home. At least one video is Auj asking when they will be able to go to bed. Jer sure is following in Matt's footsteps with poorly timed take forever projects.

Hilariously, one of his updates - after ripping out the bathroom, including the toilet and vanity, and burning the lumber in the back yard (letting the kids roast marshmallows over treated lumber from the bathroom walls) - is that apparently there's some sort of supply chain issue and can anyone help him find a bathroom set? 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I’m more  impressed with Jeremy’s trying than his do nothing brother Zack!

Has Zack ever tried to do anything other than make more babies?

No,except he tries to talk sometimes.

• LOL 4
20 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I’m more  impressed with Jeremy’s trying than his do nothing brother Zack!

Zach knows his limits on home repair. The second bathroom at Jeremy's home has been completely torn up with little to no chance of it being completed any time soon. Per Reddit posters - not always a good source I agree - Jeremy really should have gotten a permit for his remodel that he didn't order any supplies for.

23 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Has Zack ever tried to do anything other than make more babies?

Has Jeremy? At last check they have the same employment history - they were on a reality show. Auj is the one running the oils business that keeps her husband supplied with pricy hobby money. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

I've been more amused by Jeremy's decision to extensively remodel their bathroom, complete with instagram progress reports with a newborn in the home. At least one video is Auj asking when they will be able to go to bed. Jer sure is following in Matt's footsteps with poorly timed take forever projects.

Hilariously, one of his updates - after ripping out the bathroom, including the toilet and vanity, and burning the lumber in the back yard (letting the kids roast marshmallows over treated lumber from the bathroom walls) - is that apparently there's some sort of supply chain issue and can anyone help him find a bathroom set? 

One trashed shithole coming up!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Personally I think Zack loves all his home repair and any other kind of work involved limits!  He’s pretty lazy!

Jeremy keeps trying and in the process could be successful.  

They are both really lucky daddy Matt set them up!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

They are both really lucky daddy Matt set them up!

Jeremy hasn't worked on the show in six years and I don't think Daddy Matt pays the bills.

Jeremy is really lucky his wife works and has set him up to play at "projects" just like Daddy!

• Love 6

I don’t really see Zack riding around on a cart during Pumpkin season as Work but to each his own!

He gets a paycheck. I may not hold it in much respect, but there's a lot of jobs I wouldn't do myself. He also does something with the DAAA organization that isn't mentioned on the show. 

Jeremy and Audrey are moving right along with their projects.

Not so much. Jer just revealed cabinet delivery for his planned redo of the kitchen is over 4 and a half months out. 

Audrey *works*. Jeremy has "projects" where he piddles around taking six months to make a table and six months to make one knife, while Audrey is providing income. I have no objection to calling Zach lazy, I just reject the notion that Jeremy is not lazy when all of his projects fail (initial kitchen remodel) or are costly hobbies that don't make any income (knifemaking, table building, airplane flying, photography, etc).

All the real money is being earned by Audrey's oil business. Leaving Jeremy free to piddle around making messes and "doing projects". Looking at their instagrams, its disturbing how much of the Matt/Amy dynamic Jeremy and Audrey have. 

Also hilariously, after YEARS of begging Carhartt to sponsor them, complete with constantly dressing themselves in Carhartt products, now that Carhartt has a vaccine mandate for their employees, suddenly Jeremy is "trying other brands". And publicly noting he is trying other brands complete with wearing pants with the store tags still on them.

FYI Carhartt never sponsored them ;)

Edited by EllaWycliffe
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

Correction - While I strongly suspect his motivation for dropping his Carhartt is due to Carhartt's recent choice to mandate vaccination for their workers, Jeremy has not actually had the balls to take any sort of stand on a political topic that might reveal his own position.

Jeremy's statement was "thought it was time to try something other than carhartts", proudly not taking any sort of stand lest it piss off liberals. Jeremy learned that and the "who said that? I didn't say that" trick from dear old Dad who also never commits to anything. 

• Love 4

I suspect Jeremy has a nice monthly income from his investments from the show Little People Big World money.

Those same funds and name recognition are key to no one having to work real jobs.

All of the Roloff’s are living large thanks to Matt’s vision of the land and the show. 

Taking into consideration that he had no partner he did a really great job for all of them. 

Three big, strong sons with not a brain or job between any of them!

I think the only one actually working is Molly. 

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I suspect Jeremy has a nice monthly income from his investments from the show Little People Big World money.

I suspect this of Zach, Molly, and Jacob as well, yet Zach is routinely cited as being bad with money despite no examples. 

I also wonder why this counts as Jeremy providing while never having held a job his daddy didn't give him, but the same behavior from Zach is deemed lazy. 

48 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Those same funds and name recognition are key to no one having to work real jobs.

True although Auj has been at the top of the MLM long enough - 6 years now - without being on the show so her income does not rely on the show and hasn't for a while.

49 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

All of the Roloff’s are living large thanks to Matt’s vision of the land and the show. 

Taking into consideration that he had no partner he did a really great job for all of them. 

Addressing in the Matt thread

50 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think the only one actually working is Molly. 

Zach does have a desk job with the DAAA. I may not consider marijuana processing a great job but Jacob has worked independent of the farm for a few years. I may not *like* their jobs or think they amount to much income but paychecks are paychecks. Jeremy doesn't have paychecks, he has expensive projects. 

• Love 7

I believe any success Audrey may be having is due mostly to Jeremys family money  and the Roloff name recognition.

In conclusion Matt set them all up to never have to work.  They are all free to pursue this and that thanks to the Roloff name and money.

• Love 4

Jeremy is what?  About 30+ years old?  Has he ever...even briefly, held a 40 hour a week job where Daddy was not the boss?  Where he actually had to get up every day on time work 8 hours for 5 days in a row?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Caracoa1 the answer is no. At best, at one point he and a college friend had a wedding photography business where he may have shot a few weddings but no, no discernible job that wasn't associated with Matt, the farm, and pumpkin season.

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

Jeremy is what?  About 30+ years old?  Has he ever...even briefly, held a 40 hour a week job where Daddy was not the boss?  Where he actually had to get up every day on time work 8 hours for 5 days in a row?

He’s on LinkedIn if you want to take a look.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, stewedsquash said:

They are suck dorks. They are at a Chili's for real I bet. 

You are too kind.They are shithead posers.he can't even put a hat on right,these two are a waste of space.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1