Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

The last time I moved it almost killed me. Lol. My back and feet….omg. And I even had professionals!  I hope I don’t have to do it again.  

Wonder where they had those potted trees on display.  

• LOL 1
23 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

The last time I moved it almost killed me. Lol. My back and feet….omg. And I even had professionals!  I hope I don’t have to do it again.  

I moved again about 10 yrs. ago.  I have 3 brothers who helped me multiple times (and friends).  One of my brother told me "You better die here, cause we are NOT moving you again" (really it's only my bedroom set).  I'm still here.  IF I ever have to move again? I'm just walking out and locking the door.  LOL  (I'll probably die here.. so i'm weeding things out).

Edited by Boston
forgot word
  • Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 2
On 8/18/2022 at 2:14 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Yes. They look like plants that only thrive in places like southern California or tropical climates. They are a common decorative plant in So. CA. But good for Auj for keeping them alive. Must be the snake oils.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 2
19 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Yes. They look like plants that only thrive in places like southern California or tropical climates. They are a common decorative plant in So. CA. But good for Auj for keeping them alive. Must be the snake oils.

She probably pours all that milk she's leaking on the plants.

• LOL 4

Why do they have stinky carpets? Damn she's such a drama queen. 

Why can't her lazy ass husband rip out the carpet and put new carpet/flooring in?

If Jeremy got Zack to come help, the 2 of them could finish the project before the turn of the century.

• LOL 10
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Why do they have stinky carpets? Damn she's such a drama queen. 

Why can't her lazy ass husband rip out the carpet and put new carpet/flooring in?

If Jeremy got Zack to come help, the 2 of them could finish the project before the turn of the century.

Auj did an IG video a few days ago and said that Jer tore out the master bedroom carpet because it stunk so bad even after shampooing it with an industrial carpet cleaner…. He had just cleaned the kids carpets and they were waiting for them to dry and see if they were ok or not…. I guess they still stunk and needed to be torn out.

she said they were living on bare plywood floors while they decide what to do.

I’m wondering what the former owner did to make the carpets smell that bad?? Maybe animal pee or something 🤷‍♀️

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Auj did an IG video a few days ago and said that Jer tore out the master bedroom carpet because it stunk so bad even after shampooing it with an industrial carpet cleaner…. He had just cleaned the kids carpets and they were waiting for them to dry and see if they were ok or not…. I guess they still stunk and needed to be torn out.

she said they were living on bare plywood floors while they decide what to do.

I’m wondering what the former owner did to make the carpets smell that bad?? Maybe animal pee or something 🤷‍♀️

Wouldn't they have noticed the stench in the inspection or final walkthrough? before they signed papers for the house?  It could be animal urine, kid urine, smoke, mold, etc.  If they need a diffuser in every room, I hope they knocked down a good bit in what they paid.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, TipseyGirl said:

Sorry, if a house smelled so bad that I needed to put diffusers in every room - I wouldn't buy/move in until the source had been removed. What a couple of dim bulbs.

I don't think this was an impulse buy... but I do think they really wanted a place that's literally a five minute walk to "their trestle" and to her parents. 

The carpets stinking that bad is a little concerning, in my opinion.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video:

30A77F2F-A9BE-4155-BF83-0C0C249383D9.jpeg

The appliances are the least of her worries, she also has a husband that doesn’t work and the odd time he tries others have to be hired to fix his mess.                         

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

The appliances are the least of her worries, she also has a husband that doesn’t work and the odd time he tries others have to be hired to fix his mess.                         

I was trying to think of a project that Jer did from start to finish but I couldn't think of one.

The live edge desk needed to be finished by others, his knife build was mostly done by the elderly neighbor, the kitchen renovation was rescued and done by others, their recent bathroom was started by Jer and then the actual work was done by others.... He's great at tearing things apart and making a big mess but he's terrible at everything else.

Their new place needs work from top to bottom, that will be expensive.... Auj better sell those oils so she can finance the renovations.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

This would be the perfect time for Jer to go and learn some trades so he could do at least some of their renovations but he won’t…. He’s too busy taking flying lessons, using his chain saw to prune trees, sitting around a bonfire as he burns the trees he butchered and rolling around in his vanity vehicles, dressed head to toe in Carhartt trying to look like a farmer 🙄

Auj should give him a good swift kick in the ass and tell him to grow-up!…. Time for him to pull his weight and quit being a boy.

• Applause 3
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Auj should give him a good swift kick in the ass and tell him to grow-up!…. Time for him to pull his weight and quit being a boy.

I think Auj likes being an Alpha female and running the entire relationship and business aspects. It's good that she's in charge because Jer is exactly like his twin brother: their brains stopped developing after they turned 12. 

I see a future for Jer and Zack. Living in mommy's house after the wives divorce them. Move over Chris! 

• LOL 5
On 8/20/2022 at 11:20 PM, Joan of Argh said:

When we moved into our house the large family room had that commercial type carpet and after living there a few days, we could smell the carpet, it was definitely animal urine. They had two small dogs I think they used to keep mainly in that room.  We had to rip it out sooner than we planned because of the smell.  We have beautiful wood flooring now.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video: (in the video Jeremy was yelling at the cat, the mouse was alive and scampering)

5F1336FC-2C10-4D2E-B09C-FD4DFA44D086.jpeg

Is JerDumby that stupid? Dogs, cats are all predators of other animals. It's their instinct for survival. These people are beyond dumb. 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Is JerDumby that stupid? Dogs, cats are all predators of other animals. It's their instinct for survival. These people are beyond dumb. 

They are also pigs.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
11 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

And shouldn’t Jerfool Cartwright  know this being that he’s such an intellectual farmer that grew up on the Pumpkin Patch Ponderosa.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Pumpkin Patch Ponderosa.

😂 Love that! ^^

Sadly, Jeremy and Zackhole learned nothing growing up on the Triple P (look out Guy Fieri 😂) They don't even know how to cook a hot dog and their mommy has cooking videos on YouTube and Instagram. As gross as most of Amy's cooking is, she does, seldomly, make what appears to be an edible meal. Key word: SELDOM.

• LOL 5
On 8/23/2022 at 1:55 PM, Endora said:

When we moved into our house the large family room had that commercial type carpet and after living there a few days, we could smell the carpet, it was definitely animal urine. They had two small dogs I think they used to keep mainly in that room.  We had to rip it out sooner than we planned because of the smell.  We have beautiful wood flooring now.

There is nothing that can get the smell of cat urine out of a carpet. I inherited a small cat from my mother. When I bought him into my home my cat who had been neutered managed to spray a chair and carpets as a way to mark his territory. The more odor neutralizers that you put on the rug the worse that the smell gets. It goes through to the padding and sometimes to the subflooring.  It's best to rip out the carpet and padding  and replace it with either wood, LVP or laminate flooring if you have pets. Trust  me cleaning a urine stoked carpet does not help with the smell.  

• Like 1
  • Love 4
On 8/23/2022 at 6:00 PM, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video: (in the video Jeremy was yelling at the cat, the mouse was alive and scampering)

5F1336FC-2C10-4D2E-B09C-FD4DFA44D086.jpeg

They need to wipe down the table and sweep all that crumb shit off the floor if they don't want mice. Duh.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, TipseyGirl said:

They need to wipe down the table and sweep all that crumb shit off the floor if they don't want mice. Duh.

Why do so many parents think that the preferred way to feed their child is to dump food on the tray of the high chair and let the child pick it up and eat it? It looks disgusting. Would they dump their food on a table and eat it like this? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Talking about moving and going on a two week camping trip!

Are they moving again? Or just going "camping" because Auj is so exhausted from the recent move? Maybe she can just toss Bode's poop filled diapers into the wilderness while camping. 

• LOL 1
On 8/24/2022 at 6:14 AM, stoppro said:

They are also pigs.

New to show- am binging. Jer is totally used to a cluttered and filthy house. I'm stunned at the mess when twins were teens. Trash, dirty clothes, dirty dishes, multiple bottles and cans of mostly Mountain Dew strewn around kitchen and bedrooms. Amy was/is a cluttered slob and it looks like Auj doesn't care enough to make her home any different. Just gross. 

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, BAForever said:

it looks like Auj doesn't care enough to make her home any different. Just gross. 

You might want to check out her instagram a little bit more. This particular photo is gross but Auj generally is pretty neat and into doing the perfect presentation.

• Useful 1

Not gonna lie - my dad taught me to change a tire and despite that, I would likely let a pro deal with changing a tire on a rental rv. 

Jer's a dumbass but this is one of those better safe than sorry things. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Redrum said:

Not gonna lie - my dad taught me to change a tire and despite that, I would likely let a pro deal with changing a tire on a rental rv. 

Jer's a dumbass but this is one of those better safe than sorry things. 

My nephew volunteers as a “camp host” and he’s no PRO on changing tires… hubby had to change his for him.

he takes reservations, offers advice on camping in the area, hands out brochures etc.

Not sure what your point is, how is your nephew not knowing how to change a tire relevant?

I mean, call me crazy, I assume the guy fixing the tire probably is doing a better job than Jer would. Is Jeremy wrong to seek help if he can't safely do it himself?

• Sad 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Redrum said:

Not sure what your point is, how is your nephew not knowing how to change a tire relevant?

I mean, call me crazy, I assume the guy fixing the tire probably is doing a better job than Jer would. Is Jeremy wrong to seek help if he can't safely do it himself?

My point was the guy is a “camp host” and they aren’t known as being Pros at tire changing like you insinuated in your post.

Much like my nephew their job is to take reservations, provide camping advice, hand out brochures etc they’re not mechanics.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

He really tore the hell out of that tire… and why is Jer sitting there on his ass and letting the camp host fix it… can’t Jer change his own tire?

Is that guy changing the tire the "camp host" or is he just another camper/RV'er at the same location?  Who's the other guy standing to the side next to the kids?

I guess I'm as much of a dumbass as Jer since I don't know how to change a tire, either.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, kimaken said:

Is that guy changing the tire the "camp host" or is he just another camper/RV'er at the same location?  

Yes he’s a camp host.

31211814-BF63-4055-97D0-14CCC9E33C7B.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 2
On 8/29/2022 at 6:29 PM, Joan of Argh said:

He really tore the hell out of that tire… and why is Jer sitting there on his ass and letting the camp host fix it… can’t Jer change his own tire?

0703874C-9D40-4D14-B6F1-89DDB41802F0.jpeg

6B0B3953-7AE4-42AC-BA4D-D282420164A7.jpeg

That would be a very emphatic NO! Jeremy probably can't recite the alphabet.

Idiots, all of them. Except the campground host. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 2

Couple thoughts:

jer and Auj may or may not be family baptism sorts - but none of their kids were being baptized. "Noah" is someone else's kid.

This may be a casual gathering of friends on a camping trip but its entirely possible someone there other than Jer and Auj are ordained. 

Some churches really do endorse the whole "baptize in natural water" thing.

Don't get me wrong, this is likely yet another pretentious moment of the Jer and Auj home churching, but there's some wiggle room here. 

• Love 2