Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

I have hope that the kitten will be well cared for, they've had their other cat named "Pine" for several years and he/she looks healthy and happy... "Pine kitty" as Auj says.. is in a lot of the pics of the kids playing, reading bedtime stories, on the beds, even laying and snoozing on Jer as he reads to the kids.,, definitely treated like a member of the family.

• Like 9

Why the f are they taking the pets with them? Are they too cheap to hire a pet sitter? 

And we already got the sob story about the power outage from Amy. Boo hoo f'n hoo.

Why the f are they taking the pets with them? Are they too cheap to hire a pet sitter? 

And we already got the sob story about the power outage from Amy. Boo hoo f'n hoo.

Spoiler

Spring River Cabin is ready for you to come stay and play! 

After a year of renovating, designing, stocking, and making sure the house has everything it needs for your stay, it’s finally ready and we are so stoked for how it all turned out. Whether you're planning a family summer vacation, girls getaway, ski trip, or you’re looking for a place to crash while you explore all the wilderness of the cascade mountains and lakes right outside your backdoor! Spring River Cabin is the perfect spot for you and your friends and family to get cozy and relax or gear up for an adventure! 

Spring River Cabin is cozy and charming while also modernized and freshly renovated.  This spot hits all your “musts” for a vacation rental. Hot tub, sauna, large fenced private backyard, fire pit, wood burning stove, ping pong table, kid/baby friendly, boat/trailer friendly, and all the amenities. It is a spacious 2,961 sq ft 3 bed, 3.5 bath, and comfortably sleeps 10 with room to squeeze more if you’re traveling with young children. The location really can’t be beat for Central Oregon vacationing. It’s located just two minutes from the Deschutes River put-in where the slow flowing river is the perfect spot in the summer for floating, paddle boarding, kayaking and more. The cabin is also only fifteen minutes from Mt. Batchelor, the 6th largest ski resort in America with multiple lodges, ski school for kids, deep powder in the winter and sunny dry spring skiing! We are also located just a five minute drive from downtown Sunriver where there are plenty of restaurants, coffee shops, and tons of family friendly seasonal activities. Sunriver also boasts of 45 miles of paved bike paths winding along the river through the pine trees. It’s about a 20 minute drive into Bend for more food, drinks, shopping, parks, activities and river fun!

Upon entering the home there is a large built-in for convenient coat and boot storage before walking into the great room. To your right is the wood-burning stove, perfect for relaxing after a long day of activities. Around the corner is the large sectional and comfortable TV room with a 65" flatscreen. The large and well-stocked kitchen is straight ahead and perfect for big meals and gathering around the long dinning room table.

Large windows look out over the backyard and a backdoor leads right out to the hot tub. The kitchen, dining, living room, tv room, two bathrooms, one bedroom, and the laundry room are on the main floor.

Upstairs is the large and bright primary bedroom with a wall of windows and two daybeds, a walk-in closet, and a bathroom with a Sauna inside.

The bunk-room is also upstairs featuring two sets of sturdy bunk beds. A full-over queen, and a twin-over-twin. There is an oversized bathroom with a walk-in shower and large tub - perfect for taking a comfortable soak or cleaning up the kids.

For your convenience, the garage has a ping-pong table, some sleds, a couch, and a large boot/glove warmer. The large backyard is flat with big Ponderosa Pines and fully fenced in for the kids. Perfect for yard activities. ***There is a CanJam set in the garage. The driveway is circled to the main road, making it very easy to pull a boat or trailer in and out of the driveway.

Amenities:

• Large flat fenced in backyard

• Hot-tub

• Sauna

• Air conditioning

• PingPong Table

• Two snow sleds

• Electric boot/glove Warmer

• Kid wagon

• Puzzles and games

• Kitchen appliances include a large new fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, induction range, two ovens, Keurig coffee machine with pods

• 65" flatscreen TV (bring your own login to Netflix etc.)

• Pack n play, baby bassinet, changing pad, kid toys

• Circle driveway for easy boat/trailer access and parking

• Cleaning supplies, laundry detergent, shampoo, and conditioner. 

We are so proud of how the cabin came together, and we hope it can be a space where memories are made and cherished! 

Spoiler

I put it in as a spoiler ( just 1, not sure why there’s 2) because it’s long.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
On 4/14/2023 at 8:49 PM, ginger90 said:

They have their “cabin” listed with Vrbo. Depending on the dates, prices range from $318. to $412. a night.

An example:

120F4C45-03E9-4712-8723-B2C3C16FAEA8.jpeg

What area is the place located?  Near a lake, mountains, etc.? 

So turning 33 is Jeremy's "Jesus"year?  At first I thought maybe she was hinting that Jeremy is the second coming of Jesus. But then after reading Celia Rubenstein's post I realized that she is talking about Jesus dying when he was 33. She is insinuating that Jeremy turning 33 is somehow related to the death of Jesus.  This is just nonsense. Maybe Jeremy will start performing miracles this year.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Maybe Jeremy will start performing miracles this year.

I think he’s already pulled off the biggest miracle, he’s 33 yrs old and never had a job!

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • Like 2
  • LOL 15
6 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I think he’s already pulled off the biggest miracle, he’s 33 yrs old and never had a job!

Actually...he and brother Zack both pulled off those miracles!  Lol

• Like 6
  • LOL 8
4 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Actually...he and brother Zack both pulled off those miracles!  Lol

Yes, but they ARE twins, obviously not identical, but both turned 33 this year.

On 5/10/2023 at 9:19 AM, ginger90 said:

1B9C50E9-DA83-41E2-9F33-561F162DF7AA.jpeg

Omg I guess there wasn’t enough adoration and bragging in the first version so Auj added a bunch more reasons why Jer is Jesus 2.0 including that he’s “Insanely Handsome” 😂

IMG_6073.jpeg

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, dariafan said:

I worry everytime I see this thread pop up that it’s another baby announcement 

Stop worrying. It's  going to happen It's  just a matter of when.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Jst2Wld said:

Stop worrying. It's  going to happen It's  just a matter of when.

exactly a couple weeks ago Auj was trying to decide if she should train for a full marathon or just stick to the half marathon because she's planning on getting pregnant again and full marathon training might conflict with a pregnancy.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3
On 5/12/2023 at 8:28 PM, Dustbunny said:

exactly a couple weeks ago Auj was trying to decide if she should train for a full marathon or just stick to the half marathon because she's planning on getting pregnant again and full marathon training might conflict with a pregnancy.

Yes. That would probably be the more accurate description of sex with Jeremy. 

• LOL 8
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

BE07BE74-25A7-4015-A60D-418D68FB66D2.jpeg

1A4DB842-13F1-4C3B-9887-54A648241233.jpeg

Lol! Spell check or proofread your words Amy. ",,,,,this mama and grandma who pours our so much for her kids and grand kids". 

Amy also makes everything about HER. Always "doing so much for her kids and grand kids."  You're so unique Amy. Fuck off

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
23 minutes ago, Jst2Wld said:

Lol! Spell check or proofread your words Amy. ",,,,,this mama and grandma who pours our so much for her kids and grand kids". 

Amy also makes everything about HER. Always "doing so much for her kids and grand kids."  You're so unique Amy. Fuck off

I think Audrey was posting that about Amy…although Audrey can’t spell either 😊

• Like 9

Let’s hope it’s just for a “nice picture” and not an actual ride. (Probably not)

What really upsets me, is not the flimsy thing that’s supposed to be a helmet. It’s putting a practical naked kid on a motorbike! If anything goes wrong, those little feet will be completely mangled, and even “a short slide at low speed ” over asphalt if they get thrown off will cause horrific burns and grazes that leave nothing left of your skin. Basically like the flaying that Ramsey Bolton (GoT) did to his victims. It’s unimaginably horrible and painful!

• Sad 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

Is that some kind of wood pounded together holding up that really unsafe looking wood deck?

That roll up blind hanging off the house is half out half in!

A weed wacker around the foundation would be lovely.

But maybe this isn't their season for those things...sigh.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Is that some kind of wood pounded together holding up that really unsafe looking wood deck?

Jer got an idea….pounded in some wood and turned that area into the current chicken coop.  😂

IMG_6099.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
8 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Jer got an idea….pounded in some wood and turned that area into the current chicken coop.  😂

IMG_6099.jpeg

okay is that a joke or are they really raising their chickens in that mess? 😮

It looks very dark, dingy and hard to clean because of the low ceiling.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Dustbunny said:

It looks very dark, dingy and hard to clean because of the low ceiling.

It’s not a joke, that’s their chicken coop! 

A month or so ago they brought home a bunch of chicks, raised them in a little pen in the garage until they were big enough to go in a coop then Jer transferred them to that area under the deck….. he nailed up a few boards and wrapped it in chicken wire.

hopefully they’re safe from coyotes etc. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
7 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

They really are!

A closeup for you, a screenshot from a video:

228D5090-47E2-4179-9992-627938C0821E.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

They really are!

A closeup for you, a screenshot from a video:

228D5090-47E2-4179-9992-627938C0821E.jpeg

Just when I thought I had seen it all!

Gosh even the Clampetts of Beverly Hills wouldn't do that!

Just now, Jeanne222 said:

Just when I thought I had seen it all!

Gosh even the Clampetts of Beverly Hills Hillbillies wouldn't do that!

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

After further thought on the chicken coop under the porch wouldn't it stink?  Hot sun and chicken poop 😯.

I just don't see Jeremy, in his Jesus year 🤔, out there raking and laying fresh bags of shred on any kind of regular basis.

What a mess it all is!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

After further thought on the chicken coop under the porch wouldn't it stink?  Hot sun and chicken poop 😯.

I just don't see Jeremy, in his Jesus year 🤔, out there raking and laying fresh bags of shred on any kind of regular basis.

What a mess it all is!

I agree, I can't see Jer thoroughly cleaning it on a daily basis, I bet it will stink in the hot summer months, plus I just read that Auj throws rotting or leftover fruit and vegetables in the coop for the chickens to eat so that will add to the stink. 🤢

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1

“Plans” is a strong word. Let’s call them ideas and hopes.
 (Audrey in one of her posts on renovation and building works) 

Which is more likely?

A She is becoming a true Roloff by adopting this Matt-Mantra.

B She has finally realised that building or renovation works don’t go well with Jeremy Roloff.

I’d say a bit of both: Matt was always full of big ideas that never came to be or were abandoned before it was even finished. And Jeremy…well do I need to say more about his carpenter and building skills?? I’m sure that coop is not what Audrey envisioned at all!

• Like 3