Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

They lost the family dog unexpectedly?!!??

they “hault” construction on their house… and to think she’s home schooling her kids and doesn’t know how to spell HALT

IMG_6649.jpeg

Edited by Joan of Argh
Autocorrect
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

they “haulted” construction on their house… and to think she’s home schooling her kids and doesn’t know how to spell HALTED 

Plus there is still moments....... smh.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I'm assuming by "our family's dog," she means her parents' dog.  Do they even have a dog?  I thought they had two cats: Pine and whatever cat Ember got for Christmas.

"...there is still moments amidst..."  It's a three-way tie with Amy and Tori for reality TV's most illiterate posts.

• Like 2
  • Wink 1

A bit too high for my liking for a kid who isn’t 4 yet…. There was about another 10 feet of tree below where the pic cuts off at the bottom so they’re up about 30 ft in the air.

There’s this strange thing with Jer and Auj  not wanting their kids to show fear, like if you hesitate or you’re scared you’re a sissy and that isn’t acceptable.

To each their own. 🙄

Jer and Auj are off on another trip to Brasada Farms with their management group which is the same one that Tori joined and Jer is laying on the bed in pain because he threw his back out at the wedding they attended on the weekend, he also smashed his knee and split the skin open diving into Auj’s parents swimming pool the day before that… the guy is constantly doing stupid shit and injuring himself.

• Like 2
  • Useful 3

So I don't think the kids are really that high up in the tree.  After spending some time looking at the picture I think it's Photoshopped!

Why halt work on the house?  They aren't doing the actual work they are paying professionals who don't start and stop on a whim of Audrey's.  Plus I'm guessing her folks are wanting them back in their own hacienda!

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

They ran out of ready money?  Couldn't get another loan?  Hit a major problem that requires specialized help?  The contractor quit or went out of business? One of the guys at work had his contractor's business fail while redoing his house and had to find someone else so had a major mess on his hands.  

Edited by Absolom
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
5 hours ago, stoppro said:

I think auj is ready to stray.

She probably already has. She must be wondering what it would be like to be with a real man. Not some childish Elmer Dumbfuck.

I'm  surprised Jeremy knew how to have sex with Auj. She must have bought him an illustrated book. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
12 hours ago, Absolom said:

They ran out of ready money?  Couldn't get another loan?  Hit a major problem that requires specialized help?  The contractor quit or went out of business? One of the guys at work had his contractor's business fail while redoing his house and had to find someone else so had a major mess on his hands.  

I think you nailed it with “hit a major problem”

A few weeks ago Jer was showing how all the 2x10’s along one outside wall of the living room foundation were completely dry rotted and he crushed the wood with his hand, I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised to find out that they ran in to huge areas of dry rot everywhere.

I listened to their first podcast episode under their new name and they went on and on about how they looked at this property a few years ago and how the man who owned it wasn’t doing any upkeep and it was basically all run down and in need of serious repairs then a few years later he decided to sell so they scooped it up but they didn’t have a building inspector come in to check on what you can’t see, that’s the stuff that can get really expensive.

Its basically a money pit 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Joan of Argh said:

I think you nailed it with “hit a major problem”

A few weeks ago Jer was showing how all the 2x10’s along one outside wall of the living room foundation were completely dry rotted and he crushed the wood with his hand, I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised to find out that they ran in to huge areas of dry rot everywhere.

I listened to their first podcast episode under their new name and they went on and on about how they looked at this property a few years ago and how the man who owned it wasn’t doing any upkeep and it was basically all run down and in need of serious repairs then a few years later he decided to sell so they scooped it up but they didn’t have a building inspector come in to check on what you can’t see, that’s the stuff that can get really expensive.

Its basically a money pit 

Maybe Jeremy can get Zach to come help him do the house repairs. They're both motivated, knowledgeable and energized. 😅

• LOL 11
21 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Good grief… I’m so relieved to know Jer has his “grounding pad” 🤒

IMG_6717.jpeg

IMG_6718.jpeg

"Grounding Pads"? Is that the new term for cement blocks tied to Jeremy's feet? What a wimpy little child he is. 

• LOL 1

Couldn’t sleep last night so I decided to listen to the most boring thing I could think of…. Jer and Auj’s podcast.

I swear they’re so in love with themselves and love to brag, brag, BRAG!

Jer has decided that he’s an intellectual and continuously tries to use big words but can’t remember how to pronounce them or what they mean.

In this weeks podcast we learn that they like to do silent listening and wait for God to communicate with them and give them superior insight like.. what their REAL god given names are… Jer is the name that his parents gave him but god just revealed to Jer that his real name is.. “Poet of Truth”

(Hang on for a minute while I pee my pants laughing) 😂

“Poet of Truth” tries to explain his God name but just sounds like an idiot and not the least bit poetic.

Jers role in their marriage is “Peaceful Presence”

Auj’s role is “Intentionally Wild”

Then they move on to the “Marriage Nuggets” that god revealed to them while they ran a half marathon together… God was obviously feeling very prolific because he revealed 13 marriage nuggets for Auj and Poet of Truth (Jer) to share with the rest of us.

1: “Principle of Sharing” find something to do together like run a marathon while God drops a “Marriage Nugget” on you each mile.
2: “Be a Student of your Spouse”             
3: “Pursue Oneness over Correctness”       
4: “Code of Conduct for your Conflict”.      
5: “Don’t lose your habit of Common Courtesy”                                               
6: “Ask yourself what kind of Love Story you want.”                                              
7: “Spontaneity, Suspense and Surprise”.      
8: “Recognizing your Ego”.                        
9: “Always Kiss Goodnight” and go to bed together even if one of you isn’t tired.       
10: “Have a Marriage Mission Statement”.   
11: “Have times when you’re not on your phone”.                                                    

12: “Have Marriage Parents” a couple you can ask for advice”.                                
13: “Don’t be Afraid of being CHEESY!”

I can assure you these two have no problem being CHEESY, they WALLOW in it!!!!  

Next episode “Poet of Truth” will tell us about the time he was nearly murdered!

(Maybe he wouldn’t stfu and someone tried to strangle him to death!)

From now on I’ll refer to Jer as “PoT” (Poet of Truth)

😂                                    

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 12
On 10/16/2023 at 5:31 PM, stoppro said:

What is that drill doing on her leg?

Audrey probably got jealous of Tori making Lilah swing hammers so she’s gonna have Ember and Bode use the drill and put on a new deck before nap time and let’s be real it would probably be better than any of Jer’s home improvements 😊

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Like 1
  • LOL 9

Celan? PROOFREAD you Roloff idiots. And yes, how do you clean your eggshells? Who eats eggshells? It's like asking how to clean a clam shell. Nobody eats the shell. I'm  not a farm girl (but 1 degree of separation.) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
On 9/30/2023 at 11:48 PM, Joan of Argh said:

They lost the family dog unexpectedly?!!??

they “hault” construction on their house… and to think she’s home schooling her kids and doesn’t know how to spell HALT

IMG_6649.jpeg

Auj says she feels like she's trying to keep pace in a race she hasn't trained for. Yeah Audrey, that is what is referred to as LIFE & REALITY. 

The scary part is that thousands of people follow her and worship her. Gross. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

remember the chickens live in the house. or was that zackhole?,so much stupidity running through these families i can't keep track of all the bullshit.

Edited by stoppro
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
31 minutes ago, stoppro said:

remember the chickens live in the house. or was that zackhole?,so much stupidity running through these families i can't keep track of all the bullshit.

they’re off on another Hawaiian vacation with the kids courtesy of Auj’s oil sales.

Meanwhile the chickens aren’t doing so good.

IMG_6806.jpeg

Thanks “Poet of Truth” for educating all of us about AI and CGI…. It’s not like it’s been around for literally YEARS or anything..🙄
Seriously is he just finding out about this stuff now?!? 

IMG_6847.jpeg

Edited by Joan of Argh
Link
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Thanks “Poet of Truth” for educating all of us about CGI…. It’s not like it’s been around for literally YEARS or anything..🙄
Seriously is he just finding out about this stuff now?!? 

IMG_6847.jpeg

I don't believe Audrey knows one thing about "humanity". She's confusing it with Aujmanity. It's all about selfishness for her and all of the Roloffs and their extended idiots. American greed. 

• Like 4