Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

We would be laughing a lot less! 

What happened to Jeremy's big, fat pouty lips? 

Filter off

8 hours ago, b4pjoe said:

Someone may die during this misadventure. die family guy GIF

0+0 is still 0

• LOL 3
21 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Love the bookshelves too. I have sooo many books and could fill those up in no time. There’s no way to say it with a straight face but natural wood is making a comeback ☺️ #ilovewood

I hope creamy colors come back also instead of the ironic “putting my mark on it grey walls/white cabinets/reclaimed with a fabulous heart melting tragic happy sad story wood” look that is everywhere.

13 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

There’s nothing more beautiful than a huge tree in a high ceiling area.  But, based on those photos, that tree isn’t tall enough.  Professional setup would have been safer and more efficient.  

But then Jermy wouldn't get the chance to show off his manliness.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
On 11/17/2022 at 4:29 PM, Jeanne222 said:

I saw pictures somebody here posted when they first bought it. I was surprised it seemed to be in a neighborhood like setting. 

I’m remembering maybe two lots wide and double, double back!

I‘ll try to find the picture. 

I want to see!

On 11/24/2022 at 3:22 PM, ginger90 said:

190EF879-0068-4098-948B-E83FAA9B3558.jpeg

"danced point... a time or two" Of course she has to get that in. 🙄

He was confused by Nutcracker??  The storyline is pretty straightforward.  I'm so sure he was paying attention.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I want to see!

"danced point... a time or two" Of course she has to get that in. 🙄

He was confused by Nutcracker??  The storyline is pretty straightforward.  I'm so sure he was paying attention.

Then perhaps Audrey should know that it's spelled "pointe" not point.  And surely, if she danced en pointe, there would be a picture provided for proof.  I'm skeptical...

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
6 hours ago, judyjudyjudy said:

Then perhaps Audrey should know that it's spelled "pointe" not point.  And surely, if she danced en pointe, there would be a picture provided for proof.  I'm skeptical...

Apparently she attended the same dance school as Ember when she was Embers age… so as a 5 yr old Auj danced to the Nutcracker…. I doubt she was technically en pointe

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Jerk made a cardboard star for the monster tree… looks like he’s a few lights short, back to the drawing board 😝

CE6F1433-E351-449F-B5B2-495D7D6284C4.jpeg

B95D72BE-E03D-433D-9A14-1F4084582EDA.jpeg

He’s a few lights short alright 🤭 I’m surprised Audrey doesn’t tell him to stop doing this dumb shit and go write in his journal about why all his projects look like a third grader did them or make him sit in a corner and bubble wrap the magical oils for her scam business. 

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Knowing all about Jeremy’s DIY abilities, I am worried that he used an old string of lights. Electrical malfunction + cardboard tinder + 15’ wood paneling…I hope Auj has the good sense he lacks, and she checks his work after she tucks Jeremy in bed.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I'll give Audrey credit for writing "per usual"  (not "as per", which is as nonsensical as "PIN number").

But why are the children dressed like extras in a Turner Classic Movie?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
14 minutes ago, Quof said:

That's Audrey's style.  Where my grandchildren picked from their closets of normal kid clothes for Hanukkah last night and will do so again today and tomorrow for Christmas, Audrey has to buy special themed or dramatic outfits so her instagram has the look she wants.  My grandchildren on the other hand will appear on no one's instagram.  They get to live normal unpublished lives.  

• Like 5
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, stoppro said:

I don't think Amy will sober up till after new years,if then.

Sounds like a good plan to me. 

7 minutes ago, Quof said:

I'll give Audrey credit for writing "per usual"  (not "as per", which is as nonsensical as "PIN number").

She gets credit from me for that, too, but then quickly loses it with her "crushing it."  The hyperbole with this family is off the charts.  Everyone's always killing it, rocking it, crushing it or owning it and everything and everybody is always amazing.

15 minutes ago, Quof said:

Lol and the one kid looks like a mini Mumford and Son.

• LOL 11
5 hours ago, Absolom said:

That's Audrey's style.  Where my grandchildren picked from their closets of normal kid clothes for Hanukkah last night and will do so again today and tomorrow for Christmas, Audrey has to buy special themed or dramatic outfits so her instagram has the look she wants.  My grandchildren on the other hand will appear on no one's instagram.  They get to live normal unpublished lives.  

Audrey posted on Instagram that Ember's dress was the same as one she wore as an infant, just in a bigger size. 

17 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

The kids look great.  And, that’s one cute cat.  Is it real?

Yes, their kids are so cute.

The kitten is real. Looks like a purebred but not sure what breed. I hope nothing (accidentally bad) happens to the kitten. It's a lot for a dog or cat to be adopted into a young family's home. A noisy busy household with 3 kids, Jeremy who doesn't have common sense. I don't have much confidence this kitten will have a good life.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Yes, their kids are so cute.

The kitten is real. Looks like a purebred but not sure what breed. I hope nothing (accidentally bad) happens to the kitten. It's a lot for a dog or cat to be adopted into a young family's home. A noisy busy household with 3 kids, Jeremy who doesn't have common sense. I don't have much confidence this kitten will have a good life.

People who have multiple small children in the family often underestimate the needs of pets, imo.  They select a pet as if it’s an inanimate object and not a living creature that needs time, attention, protection, etc.  I have not been impressed with homes where there are toddlers and preschoolers with kittens and puppies.  It’s not practical for most busy families, where it’s actually the parents who are responsible for the care of the pet.  The parents are already stretched thin, so added pets is an interesting decision.   

• Like 6

I think it really depends on the adults and children and how committed and responsible they are.  We had a five year old responsible for feeding the kittens and then cats and aside from a reminder once or twice a week at first, she did fine.  I've seen adults forget to feed their pets until the pet made a fuss.  It all depends.  

I wouldn't trust Jeremy at all for instance. Audrey seems to be responsible in areas that she chooses and their oldest may be the same way and be able o help with the kitten.  What worries me is the younger two and how they will need constant supervision at first with the kitten to make sure they don't hurt it.  Neither Audrey or Jeremy seem the constant supervision type.

Edited by Absolom
  • Like 4
7 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I think it really depends on the adults and children and how committed and responsible they are.  We had a five year old responsible for feeding the kittens and then cats and aside from a reminder once or twice a week at first, she did fine.  I've seen adults forget to feed their pets until the pet made a fuss.  It all depends.  

I wouldn't trust Jeremy at all for instance. Audrey seems to be responsible in areas that she chooses and their oldest may be the same way and be able o help with the kitten.  What worries me is the younger two and how they will need constant supervision at first with the kitten to make sure they don't hurt it.  Neither Audrey or Jeremy seem the constant supervision type.

Jer and Auj have demonstrated extremely poor judgement in safety measures regarding their children based on what I’ve seen on line.  It’s shocking and appalling. I have little faith that kitten will make it.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1