Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Audrey this is not cool. You didn't invent breast feeding and you certainly do not need to show your milked soaked shirt.

And how do we know it's really milk? It could be water. White wine. Amy's tuna casserole. Damn Audrey is a friggin drama queen. Look out Mariah Carey.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Dibs said:

I don't believe in ragging on J&A since I'm generally a fan and, also, they're no longer on the show, but that is just gross.  Ick.

I agree, I actually respect Auj and how she's taken the reigns, worked very hard and gotten them into a good financial position, lots of toys for Jer and flying lessons, vacations, a vacation home, a new farm home, ski trips you name it she's provided a very nice lifestyle without relying on the show to support them.

What I can't understand is her need to post graphic pics of her personal problems, she could have just asked... "Hey other moms out there are any of you having a huge problem with leaky breasts soaking your clothing?"  she also posted VERY GRAPHIC pics of her placenta in a bowl of blood after giving birth to Radley to show how healthy, bright bloody red it was and how it was from drinking Young Livings "NingXia Red" juice.

I for one could do without the pics 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Love 6
On 7/12/2022 at 6:07 PM, Dustbunny said:

I agree, I actually respect Auj and how she's taken the reigns, worked very hard and gotten them into a good financial position, lots of toys for Jer and flying lessons, vacations, a vacation home, a new farm home, ski trips you name it she's provided a very nice lifestyle without relying on the show to support them.

What I can't understand is her need to post graphic pics of her personal problems, she could have just asked... "Hey other moms out there are any of you having a huge problem with leaky breasts soaking your clothing?"  she also posted VERY GRAPHIC pics of her placenta in a bowl of blood after giving birth to Radley to show how healthy, bright bloody red it was and how it was from drinking Young Livings "NingXia Red" juice.

I for one could do without the pics 

I don’t agree with the mlm, but it does seem Audrey is a hard worker.  Personally, I don’t see how she’s not frustrated with Jeremy.  I didn’t see her much in the show, so she didn’t have the opportunity to irritate me as much as some of the rest of them, but I could absolutely do without some of these tacky pictures she post.  Sometimes she acts like she’s the only person in the world that ever had a child or problems with breastfeeding.  I don’t really understand why she can’t just use Google 😂

• Like 5
14 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I don’t agree with the mlm, but it does seem Audrey is a hard worker.  Personally, I don’t see how she’s not frustrated with Jeremy.  I didn’t see her much in the show, so she didn’t have the opportunity to irritate me as much as some of the rest of them, but I could absolutely do without some of these tacky pictures she post.  Sometimes she acts like she’s the only person in the world that ever had a child or problems with breastfeeding.  I don’t really understand why she can’t just use Google 😂

I agree, I'd prefer if it wasn't an MLM but at least she works at something

Jer does nothing just like Zach

Zach better hope that TLC stays around because without it ZiT are toast!

• Like 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 7/15/2022 at 5:01 AM, ginger90 said:

D454E3B0-346E-4D41-AE22-A38357149075.jpeg

"Thag Christmas"! Illiterate morons. 

And all of those boxes that they have received with FREEE crap in them because Tori is a "social media influencer". 

Learn how to use spell check/auto correct Tori. How lazy can you get? We already know your husband is dumb but there might be some hope still, for you?? Maybe? Kind of? No?

Edited by chenoa333
(edited)
9 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

"Thag Christmas"! Illiterate morons. 

And all of those boxes that they have received with FREEE crap in them because Tori is a "social media influencer". 

Learn how to use spell check/auto correct Tori. How lazy can you get? We already know your husband is dumb but there might be some hope still, for you?? Maybe? Kind of? No?

You know this is a post made by Audrey right? 

Edited by Redrum
  • LOL 4

A reminder from the LPBW forum master mod note:

If someone's posts routinely annoy you. use the ignore feature. Hover over the poster's name. On the popup box, select Ignore user. Easy-peasy!  It will enhance your posting pleasure.

Try it.  You'll like it.  😁

• Love 2
(edited)
On 7/12/2022 at 3:07 PM, Dustbunny said:

What I can't understand is her need to post graphic pics of her personal problems,

Yes! Let's hope she never gets hemorrhoids or vaginitis.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6
(edited)

Jeremy and Audrey’s house sold for $730,000. Asking price was $729,999 according to Zillow. Trulia has listing and sale price both as $730,000.

28C3351C-B4CB-4DFC-9175-65CFC365822E.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Auj says "taking a few pics of the kids in their rooms before we start packing them in boxes." 😂I hope they put some airholes in those boxes so the kids can breathe.

Auj: articulate and eloquent NOT!

• Applause 2
  • LOL 16

I'm not understanding why they didn't just throw a "farmer" themed birthday party on...the farm.  Do they think "redneck" is synonymous with "farmer"?  Friends could have dressed up like farmers, with hay instead of fake cigs sticking out of their mouths, overalls and straw hats instead of wife-beaters and mullets, even dressing their kids as little farm animals (costume shops always have those available).  Oops!

Not sure if this is the place for it, but the property next door to Matt has come on the market (it appears on another message board).  A beautiful large, modern, updated ranch-style house with a huge garage, a playset complete with sandbox, and TEN (not two; not four) acres, all beautifully landscaped with mature trees and no "stream of death" running through it AND with a view of J&A's train trestle.

Offered for just $1.5 million and already pending within hours.  

Are J&A (or Z&T, for that matter) kicking themselves right about now???

Hey, A&C were talking about finding their "forever" piece of property; hmmm...

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Dibs said:

I'm not understanding why they didn't just throw a "farmer" themed birthday party on...the farm.  Do they think "redneck" is synonymous with "farmer"?  Friends could have dressed up like farmers, with hay instead of fake cigs sticking out of their mouths, overalls and straw hats instead of wife-beaters and mullets, even dressing their kids as little farm animals (costume shops always have those available).  Oops!

Not sure if this is the place for it, but the property next door to Matt has come on the market (it appears on another message board).  A beautiful large, modern, updated ranch-style house with a huge garage, a playset complete with sandbox, and TEN (not two; not four) acres, all beautifully landscaped with mature trees and no "stream of death" running through it AND with a view of J&A's train trestle.

Offered for just $1.5 million and already pending within hours.  

Are J&A (or Z&T, for that matter) kicking themselves right about now???

Hey, A&C were talking about finding their "forever" piece of property; hmmm...

Hummm interesting. I wonder if any of the Roloff’s bought it???

(edited)
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Really?  Poor Bode and his shitty diaper, when he goes to school the bullies will have a field day… why does she post this stuff?

I don’t understand why people can’t understand children have a right to privacy too!  That picture is completely unnecessary! 

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Really?  Poor Bode and his shitty diaper, when he goes to school the bullies will have a field day… why does she post this stuff?

1B70A15A-4A73-452B-83C6-22CEA25E94DC.jpeg

WTF! fuck you auj you slob. classless in extreme.

Edited by stoppro
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

"Always when you're headed out the door ..."  Hmm.  Maybe it's just me but I'd be a lot more bummed if that happened when we were halfway to wherever were headed. But whatever, Audrey.

I don't know which is worse - her decision to post a picture like that or the fact that she stopped and took the time to take a picture before she helped her poor child out of his predicament. 

I wish little Bodie had unloaded his diaper down the front of her shirt in front of a crowd of people and everyone rushed to snap a pic rather than offering her a baby wipe or paper towel to clean up. Then they all posted it for the world to see. See how much she likes it!

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 7/30/2022 at 10:07 AM, Joan of Argh said:

1B70A15A-4A73-452B-83C6-22CEA25E94DC.jpeg

I'm trying to find the emoji "horrified"  Just STOP with these pictures (and every little things these kids do).  Maybe I'm getting old but you just DIDN'T do that "back in the day".  Pictures have consequences.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

Stop broadcasting it to the world and clean that poor boy up! He’s literally marinating in his shit while she photographs it. There’s something seriously disturbing about this. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 8
On 7/30/2022 at 10:19 AM, Irate Panda said:

I don’t understand why people can’t understand children have a right to privacy too!  That picture is completely unnecessary! 

I agree.  And that is gross (what is it with Auj and photos that make the viewer lose his or her lunch?), but I'm sure this is an attempt to be "relatable" to other young mothers who are not only friends but, after all, also her customers (the MLM base).

• Like 2
On 7/30/2022 at 10:19 AM, Irate Panda said:

Please, if Audrey thought she could get away with it, she'd post pictures of her period stained garment and title it, Ughhh... girl problems. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

These people think they need to post everything going on in their lives and their children's lives. Note to Audrey and Tori most of us do not want to see this. Have some self respect and repect for your children's privacy. You did not invent marriage, pregnancy, child birth and parenting. Many of us have done this already. 

• Applause 5
  • Love 1
On 8/13/2022 at 7:21 PM, babyhouseman said:

Didn't Tori recently post a picture of Zach in bed with Lilah? Is Auj a copycat?

Yes, she did.  This is so copy cat like.  Man……they really need classes. 

• Love 2
On 8/13/2022 at 6:46 PM, 65mickey said:

These people think they need to post everything going on in their lives and their children's lives. Note to Audrey and Tori most of us do not want to see this. Have some self respect and repect for your children's privacy. You did not invent marriage, pregnancy, child birth and parenting. Many of us have done this already. 

Must be exhausting (I'm serious) in some ways to rely on social media to make money. There's always going to be someone newer, more famous, wittier, etc who is going to work harder to become and stay relevant. Always shilling stuff must be an exhausting way to live. I follow none of this people, so I have no Idea what they promote. I do follow some of the Sister Wives idiots, they shill Plexus and Luluroe. No way to have a reliable income except for a few at the top. That's what all their pictures are about- staying relevant. Snooze

• Love 5