Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

On 5/14/2023 at 11:20 PM, Irate Panda said:

I think Audrey was posting that about Amy…although Audrey can’t spell either 😊

OK. I stand corrected. Fuck off Audrey AND Amy!

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Okay. That chicken coop under the deck has to be one of the STUPIDEST things they have done yet. That's saying a lot. Who on earth builds their chicken coop, that will most certainly stink and draw flies, that close to their house?? Also, it doesn't look like it gets enough air circulation and sunlight. Those poor chickens deserve better than that.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3

I honestly don't get all the hate for Jer and Auj.  Okay, maybe she's a little narcissistic on Insta, and maybe he's a little smug and self-satisfied and scatterbrained about his projects, but at least they've taken their lumps concerning the farm dream and moved on without being eternal whiney, petulant crybabies about it unlike a certain TWIN I could mention and his even more insufferably immature and coldhearted wife, so good on them.

• Sad 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Dibs said:

I honestly don't get all the hate for Jer and Auj.  Okay, maybe she's a little narcissistic on Insta, and maybe he's a little smug and self-satisfied and scatterbrained about his projects, but at least they've taken their lumps concerning the farm dream and moved on without being eternal whiney, petulant crybabies about it unlike a certain TWIN I could mention and his even more insufferably immature and coldhearted wife, so good on them.

I don’t think anybody hates them. I do think many think them intolerable. 

They write books on this beautiful life and marriage they’re living then post pictures of a dirty house, overgrown lawn, chicken coop under their porch and continue to dance in the sunshine.   Kid’s outside in diapers and bare feet. 

Many are able to at least maintain their homestead and accomplish.   

Audrey explains not this season…

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

People that live around that smell don't even notice it after a while. I worked in a small town that had a lot of pig farms around it. It smelled horrible. When I asked a local resident how can they could stand that smell their reply was "what smell"?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
29 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Isn’t Audrey always complaining about their house stinking?  What is she going to do with that chicken coop in the summer? 😷

She has had many complaints about the house.

• Like 5

Auj is all pissed off again!! 😠

People were not impressed with her parenting and Auj replied with…

”Bees don’t waste their time explaining to flies why honey is better than shit!”

She seems to be obsessed with her kids running around in their bare feet no matter what they’re doing… she posted a video of Radley wearing a diaper, no shoes and crawling all over their tractor… he nearly fell a couple of times while trying to balance himself as he clamoured around.

Meanwhile Auj is wearing boots.

I’ll never understand her obsession with pushing the idea that her kids are FARMERS! 🙄 

IMG_6363.jpeg

Edited by Joan of Argh
Autocorrect
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
15 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Auj is all pissed off again!! 😠

People were not impressed with her parenting and Auj replied with…

”Bees don’t waste their time explaining to flies why honey is better than shit!”

She seems to be obsessed with her kids running around in their bare feet no matter what they’re doing… she posted a video of Radley wearing a diaper, no shoes and crawling all over their tractor… he nearly fell a couple of times while trying to balance himself as he clamoured around.

Meanwhile Auj is wearing boots.

I’ll never understand her obsession with pushing the idea that her kids are FARMERS! 🙄 

IMG_6363.jpeg

Was this a chance for Audrey to show off her bikini body ala Oregon style?

She looks good. She has beautiful kids. They seem sweet and wholesome (only time will tell since their dad is a lazy, unproductive  child) 

But their kids are living a much better childhood than ZiT's kids.

And most importantly, the poor kitty who looks forced into whatever Auj is doing with him/her. 

• Like 2
23 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Meanwhile inside their FARM HOUSE… the chickens are exploring.. 

IMG_6364.jpeg

Auj has chickens/roosters (whatever they are) that know how to use a toilet? I am very impressed!

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

They’re remodeling their house.

Thanks for the info. I like Audrey and the kids. I hope they keep and take good care of their pets. (And no,I'm not referring to Jeremy)

I think Audrey will someday come to her senses and meet a man/SO who is better suited to her. But to each their own.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
24 minutes ago, Absolom said:

She has to get tired of propping up Jeremy eventually doesn't she?

You hit the nail on the head! 👍🏻

Just the other day I was trying to figure out how Jeremy contributes financially to their household and I couldn’t come up with a single thing!

They live a very high end lifestyle for a young couple with 3 children, they regularly go on vacations, they have a main home AND a recreational home, they have several vehicles including a new Mercedes Benz van, Jeremy has toys, motorcycle, tractor, vintage jeep etc, they’re remodeling a good portion of their home and Jeremy isn’t doing it, they have a engineer/architect in charge with a crew and finishing carpenter building custom kitchen cabinets…. I could go on and on and from what I can tell Auj is the breadwinner and paying for everything!

Plus she does all the cooking, baking bread etc PLUS popping out kids and everything else!

I have no idea what someone as ambitious and motivated as Auj sees in a wet blanket lazy toad like Jeremy. 🥴

• Like 6
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

What does this mean?

Apparently 50% of marriages nowadays end in divorce but if you follow their advice, buy their books and journals you’ll have a long happy marriage.

They love the word “intentional” they dated intentional, love intentional, have sex intentionally blah, blah, blah… they are “beating 50%”  🙄

Edited by Joan of Argh
Autocorrect
  • LOL 3

Her parents are filthy rich, and I suspect they greatly "help" them. Auj may even be a trust fund baby. Hence currently living in their house, buying right next door, and being within walking distance for babysitting.  They've always been closer to them than the Roloffs, except for one brief period when Jer hoped to own the farm.  Now they seem to be friendly with Zach and Tori again, with whom they were on the outs for years.  They say nothing unites like a common enemy!

• Like 6