Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, SongbirdHollow said:

How is that possible? #3??????????

The only reason anyone is giving this dribble the time of day is because Jer has dwarf parents who own a farm & had a hit reality TV show he was part of, otherwise no one would care a bit about these two.

That pose of Auj's, which I guess is her way of saying their book is kicking ass, is totally classless.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 4/4/2019 at 4:50 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Nothing like lifting the leg and letting it rip with a HUGE FART!  to celebrate!

Hope the camera person had a gas mask nearby.  😨

That's EXACTLY what I thought of when I saw that photo. 😁

• LOL 2
15 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

So exactly what does #1 New Release on Amazon and #2 on Best Seller Amazon mean? Is it the same rating system as The New York Times "best" list?

Please, someone say it isn't so. 

Not so.  I just checked the NYT Best Seller List.  They show the top five in each category, and guess what's NOT there?

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Not so.  I just checked the NYT Best Seller List.  They show the top five in each category, and guess what's NOT there?

Thanks AZChristian! I was almost ready to board the next spaceship to Mars. Because the day A&J's book becomes a best seller on the NY Times list, is clearly the first sign of the end of the world.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, ponyglue said:

Seriously, who doesn't know not to mix black and brown boots?  

I think it's become a thing because I see a lot of actual celebrities doing it lately.

A lot of male stars do it with black slacks or suit.

I think it looks dumb but stylists are pushing the look... Just Google you'll see.. It's considered stylish now.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Clarity
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I think it's become a thing because I see a lot of actual celebrities doing it lately.

A lot of male stars do it with black slacks or suit.

I think it looks dumb but stylists are pushing the look... Just Google you'll see.. It's considered stylish now.

Yes, young men of style are all wearing brown shoes with everything now.  

• Love 1

Am I the only one  that notices that Jeremy puts an orange tint on every photo he posts? I've thought for a long time that he does it to make his wife and baby's hair look redder than it really is.

Look at these pictures. The one on the left is the one that they posted on social media....the one on the right was taken from The Fox website.

There are never any true blues in their photos because of this. It always has more of an aqua tinge going on..like the "blue" jeans are always more "aqua" jeans. The faces on the Fox photo are normal white people color..the ones that they posted are orange.

Please tell me I'm not nuts and someone else notices this!

pixlr.jpg

• Love 1
(edited)
On 4/5/2019 at 5:21 AM, Gennacide said:

Their book is currently number 2?  

But they're not mentioning it's in a small category..not the whole site. (And now it's #1.. in that specific category)

Screenshot_20190407-005719.jpg

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Any bets on how long it will be before this "best seller" hits the bargain table at Barnes & Nobel? 

Or that table full of discounted junk (DVD's, BOOKS) at Walmart! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Both of them are on social media today.  Posting on Instastories. Nothing to important that couldn’t have waited til tomorrow. Especially since  they’ve been preaching the no social media in Sunday. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Tickytavvy said:

i think the orange tint is from the overlaying his presets (hand made instagram filters) to all the photos. 

But.....why? What's the purpose? Isn't that...oh...I don't know..kind of like lying? 

(I don't know why this bugs me, but it does. Probably because I'm an old coot.)

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Oh boy, Jer--barf-worthy burst of bullcrap is more like it

Couldn't have said it better myself. That first sentence is such a bunch of poorly written hooey that it has no meaning. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Wow. So hundreds of people were able to get through the entire book? That probably is a miracle. 

I'm relieved to see that despite the fatigue of being a touring celebrity, Audrey wasn't too tired to strike the pigeon-toed thigh-gap pose for a photo. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
these two kill me mindy kaling GIF

21 minutes ago, Tidbit said:

Couldn't have said it better myself. That first sentence is such a bunch of poorly written hooey that it has no meaning

40 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Oh boy, Jer--barf-worthy burst of bullcrap is more like it

• LOL 3
On 4/6/2019 at 10:30 AM, BradandJanet said:

Why does Audrey do that awkward thigh-gap pose when she's wearing a dress that covers the gap she's trying to show off? 

She doesn't know how to stand naturally anymore? 

13 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

But they're not mentioning it's in a small category..not the whole site. (And now it's #1.. in that specific category)

Screenshot_20190407-005719.jpg

So, it's #1 out of what, like 6 books released? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Claire1745 said:

Both of them are on social media today.  Posting on Instastories. Nothing to important that couldn’t have waited til tomorrow. Especially since  they’ve been preaching the no social media in Sunday. 

He addressed this in one of his many Instastories today: “Your first book launch only happens once.” 🙄

• LOL 2
11 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

So, it's #1 out of what, like 6 books released? 

Kinda, yeah.

I'm sure there's more than six books in the category, and they did spike on the  main list at #4, so I don't want to suggest they aren't doing well but right now they are in the zone where the show fans are buying, and the religious conservative crowd is endorsing them. Check back in a few weeks. I mean, they're #999 on the Kindle charts right now.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, RubiksCube said:

He addressed this in one of his many Instastories today: “Your first book launch only happens once.” 🙄

Happens only once, Jeremy. Yes. Only once, does your first book launch happen. 

• LOL 8
14 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

Why mention that at all? I mean, I'm sure their underpants aren't dry clean fresh either. No one wants to know your hair is dirty.

Exactly... TMI

However since she mentioned it I have to ask.... Weren't they staying in hotels or some form of modern  accommodation during the tour where they'd have access to a shower.

It's such an odd statement.  😮

• Love 4
(edited)
9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

EB0027A9-726E-4F5C-8E02-48811B1C10EA.jpeg

EA3522D3-79A9-4D98-8E41-F5D65E0AD2BB.jpeg

97BB52A6-B4F0-43AC-B64C-30F982B64F0A.jpeg

I'm not one to criticize Audrey's  looks (HaHa! And F to the NOT😁) but she looks like the wicked witch from Oz.  Does she really need that many teeth? Only a beaver needs that many!

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 10:30 AM, BradandJanet said:

Why does Audrey do that awkward thigh-gap pose when she's wearing a dress that covers the gap she's trying to show off? 

Because Jesus likes thigh gaps!!!  More thigh gap for Jesus!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

Because Jesus likes thigh gaps!!!  More thigh gap for Jesus!!

16 minutes ago, Tidbit said:

What I find interesting is that she is soooo focused on the thigh gap that she doesn't see how awkward she looks. She'll end up a crone before her time.

Well, as my mother used to say, If you keep doing that with your [insert body part], it's going to get stuck that way.

The pose makes her face and mouth look huge and her neck nonexistent. I find Audrey's face average, and my advice, should she ask, is to pull it back in line with the rest of her body so she look proportional. She won't ask, so "more thigh gap for Jesus." 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Well, as my mother used to say, If you keep doing that with your [insert body part], it's going to get stuck that way.

The pose makes her face and mouth look huge and her neck nonexistent. I find Audrey's face average, and my advice, should she ask, is to pull it back in line with the rest of her body so she look proportional. She won't ask, so "more thigh gap for Jesus." 

To me, she is looking more and more thin.  I have some concerns.

• Love 2

Wondering if I missed something, has Audrey mentioned in one of her posts or writings somewhere "the thigh gap".  I read a lot of talk about it here and was wondering where it started.  Thanks.

(edited)
5 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Wondering if I missed something, has Audrey mentioned in one of her posts or writings somewhere "the thigh gap".  I read a lot of talk about it here and was wondering where it started.  Thanks.

It's a thing among people her age, and younger, to not have your thighs touching, because apparently it means you are fat.  It's body image disorder stuff, and it's a gateway to worse things, like full-on eating disorders.  Lots of people out there - no matter how skinny - still have thighs that touch, so it's particularly dangerous (because it's all about how your body is constructed).  Many people who are media obsessed will use photo editing software to make their thigh gaps appear larger, or will stand certain ways to make it appear that way (Oddj is guilty of both).

ETA: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thigh_gap

Edited by funky-rat
  • Useful 6
  • Love 5