Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

E91FD0E1-174E-4BBF-93DC-8F80FD85B5FA.jpeg

B0F19E40-460E-47C8-AA4B-9F6EF0EBC41E.jpeg

CCE9E1C8-2525-4B5A-9C05-A87B156ECAF3.jpeg

jeremyroloff

Audrey and I just finished a weekend conference all about building healthy family’s. It was amazing and I wanted to get on here to encourage you before we take our sabbath. 
Most of us have probably been told “there are no shortcuts in life.” And I don’t think that’s true. I think there are A LOT of shortcuts and they are found in the wisdom and mentorship of people who are older and wiser than us - people who have taken the road and know where the potholes are. People who have “been around the block”, have a few scars, are bearing the fruit of faithfulness. They are the ones who hold the secrets and shortcuts. I say this because our generation has begun to ignore the value in this. We are no longer a generation who truly values the older generation and all they can offer. Where has our honor gone!? It’s a major shortcut to seek out wisdom and it rarely comes looking for us, we must seek it out. In other words, It’s on us to pursue it. 
So, If you’re struggling in your marriage, you’re in a season of “roommate syndrome”, or maybe you’re in a good spot but are wondering what’s next, I encourage you to ask one older couple whose marriage you respect to dinner this week. No agenda, no expectations - just dinner. What happens around the dinner table is powerful, you just might find a shortcut, but we have to be the ones asking and looking for them. God’s in the business of using people to fulfill His purposes. I for one want to be a person who seeks wisdom because my marriage and family will be healthier because of it. Who’s with me?👋🏼 #beating50percent #aloveletterlife

• LOL 1
On 3/12/2019 at 8:22 PM, Shieldmaiden said:

Healthy family’s .... as a self-appointed member of the grammar police, I issue a citation for improper possessive apostrophe use when a plural is meant. Drives me ‘round the bend.

That error is egregious and lands in the lead sentence. Also on display are 1) commas outside quotation marks, 2) comma splices, 3) pronouns without antecedents, and 4) pronoun shifts. The last three appear in a single sentence:

What happens around the dinner table is powerful, you just might find a shortcut, but we have to be the ones asking and looking for them.   [Huh?]

Does Jer know or care how sloppy his writing is? Does Auj care? These two are all about appearances, but maybe just clothes, weight, and hair.  

• Love 9

Oh Jeremy, where to start....

If your car is always needing work, maybe that's because you're not very good at fixing it.

Most people don't have the funds to maintain hobby cars, This is the fifth car in your household, correct? Most people don't have an extra parking spot, let alone a lovely free garage on mommy and daddy's property. I know you just did a podcast where you whine how you don't take help from mommy and daddy, but I wonder, do you pay for your multiple cars being stored on mommy and daddy's property? Do you pay for your office space on mommy and daddy's property? Does daddy charge you for garage time and tool usage in his shop that you use? Do you ever consider this as you "come home" to the shop that isn't yours?

Oh, and Jeremy, if Carhartt isn't sponsoring you, it's because you not on brand. You live in the city. Your vague job is clearly indoorsy. You post pictures of yourself humping your wife while wearing *her clearly feminine clothing line* and while vaguely modeling "cute and cozy" cheap Sherpa pullovers. This very photo of you covered in Carhartt gear, perfectly clean Carhartt gear, posing next to your *Toyota* (shouldn't you buy American cars?) that you confess in a caption that you've named like the little urban hipster douche that you are makes you... not exactly Carhartt target customers

• LOL 6
  • Love 18
On 3/12/2019 at 3:29 PM, ginger90 said:

healthy family’s.

(Quote from A&J's Instagram post) healthy "family's". Sorry, it's basic fucking grammar you fucking "perfect" idiots!

And maybe these two should write a book called "The Art of Being A Grifter".

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

If Jeremy is looking for something to work on, he should start with his personality and follow that up with some basic grammar skills.  And asking for a company sponsorship is just tacky.  

• Love 13

Omg, did he really just say @carhart sponsor me already?  Entitled  fucking twit.  So full of himself.  I don't  even know how he fits his GIANT EGOTISTiCAL FAT ASS HEAD OUT THE DOOR IN THE MORNING TO LEAVE HIS HOUSE! 

*end rant*

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
On 3/16/2019 at 12:01 PM, Steff said:

oh man, the Lawrenceville location is about 20 minutes from where I am.  But sorry, I cannot take this one for the team.  lol

Oh C'mon Steff!! Please? Please? Please? 😁 (You know there is no "I" in "team"! )

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 3/15/2019 at 3:15 PM, sixlets said:

If Jeremy is looking for something to work on, he should start with his personality and follow that up with some basic grammar skills.  And asking for a company sponsorship is just tacky.  

I just HAVE to post this comment for you Sixlets. Is your dog wearing an f'n wig in your avatar pic? Cause that is just too cute! 😁

044C96E8-6637-4BB4-A052-08B0F0C5A907.jpeg

audreyroloff

When 2 years turns into less than 2 weeks.... 🤯🤯🤯

I can’t believe Ember was still in my belly 🤰🏼when we signed the contract with our publisher for our first book - A Love Letter Life. 📝The past two years to get here have been FULL. Full of hard work, brimming with exciting milestones and big dreams, packed with long days (and nights) writing, longer days rewriting and editing, lots of mom guilt, plenty of take-out, tearful pillow talk, bottomless La Croixs and coffee, moments of doubt, saturated with laughter, overwhelming marketing plans, immense pressure, looming deadlines, copious amounts of Stress Away in the diffuser, and fervent prayer for what God can do with this book🙏🏻

To be honest, as April 2nd🗓 drawers nearer, I am getting more and more nervous. It’s crazy to think that this book, our story, this labor of love, has only been read by a handleful of people... and we are about to release it our to the whole entire world😳 My arm pits are sweating as I type this. Like really... 😅

This book is not a fairytale. It’s not a romance novel. It’s not “relationship goals.” It’s a REAL love story. Our love story. Including all our messy imperfections, hard-learned lessons, and vulnerable struggles😬 And really this book is only a few chapters of the grander narrative that we will continue writing for the rest of our lives. Our love letter life💌

We genuinely hope and earnestly pray that our stories, ideas, perspectives, practical tips, and failures, will help YOU, wherever you are at in your love story. We believe everyone is writing a love story. Right now💗 Whether you are single, dating, or married, we believe this book will encourage you, empower you, and challenge you to pursue a love story that you would want to have read back to you one day!📕 A love story that is creative, intentional, faithful, and forever. #ALoveLetterLife link in bio💌

21617D22-F695-4362-A868-2C827178D353.jpeg

jeremyroloff

Well, we are officially less than two weeks away from book launch! That means less than two weeks to get the free Lightroom presets, 50% off the marriage journal, our playlist and our 52 date night ideas. It also means we are almost to book tour, which is amazing, but it also means we’ll be spending some nights away from Ember. So we’re being extra intentional about playing with her because we already miss her. Ps, I’ve always wanted to cary my daughter like this. 💌 
Go pre-order #aloveletterlife and do it through the link in my bio if you want a signed copy!🙌🏼

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

a handleful of people..

^^^^^^ that's a quote from Audrey's Instagram post. My question to the brilliant Audrey: how much is a "handleful"?

Whatever happened to "a handful"? Is a handful too much.? Is it more than always more? Is a "handleful" less than more"?  If it's just the "handle" part of the "ful" is it less than a "hand" of the full? 😁

I don't know who was hired to proofread the stupid book these morons wrote, but I hope the proofreader got paid well and didn't miss any spelling and grammatical errors!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Always more thigh gaps.

That one is suspiciously "square" at the top.  Photoshop.....lame.  Someone needs to do an intervention with her before her eating issues get out of hand.  She's already looking suspiciously skeletal.

• Love 6
On 3/16/2019 at 3:01 PM, Steff said:

oh man, the Lawrenceville location is about 20 minutes from where I am.  But sorry, I cannot take this one for the team.  lol

That Georgia stop sure seems wedged in there between California/Oregon/Texas/Washington.

• Love 1

Podcast  18 – The Second Season Begins?

Seriously, why not just say you were skipping a week? Anyway, this new season is gonna be about relationships, and the book, and couples, and the book, and our love letter life, and the book….

They do acknowledge that there’s just a week off between “seasons”. Guess what? This season is all about dating and relationships. They’re excited to have guests! Please tell them who you want interviewed! Also give them topic ideas! I somehow suspect they wont be taking any non fluffy topics.

They’re gonna start this off by… reading the table of contents of their book. They believe in love stories! It’s really important! Jeremy reads the inside flap of the book. Honestly, I’m just amazed Jeremy can read out loud (or to use his spelling “out load”). We’re six minutes in and this is all still basically “we wrote a book”.

Btw they ARE NOT EXPERTS OMG! Auj wants that very clear. They are not claiming to be experts! NOT CLAIMING THAT! If I seem to be pushing the point, it’s because this was like four minutes of the podcast and they wrote a book on how they think marriages should go and how people should take their advice so…

Jeremy thinks his book is littered with core truths and concepts and everyone should read it. BUT HE IS NOT IN ANY WAY SUGGESTING HE’S SOME SORT OF EXPERT OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT BUT IF YOU WANT INTENTIONAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH LOVE AND ALL THAT, YOU BETTER READ THE BOOK!!!

Ahem.

Now Jer muses on how they wrote the book. Jer’s fav thing about writing the book was the content. It was difficult because he often felt like he had nothing to say. He’s trying to describe writer’s block but still. He compares the book to “This is Us”.

Auj’s fav thing on writing was hearing each other’s sections. And you know, writing by the fire. Usually at night, but also in a cabin in Rock Creek. It took a few months to write, rewrite, and editing. OMG THEY’RE SO EXCITED FOR THE BOOK PRAY FOR THEM!!

Why did they write it? They seem to think they’ve already covered that and I bet the book signings will be hilarious but basically they want people to be influenced by them to have good relationships. BUT THEY AREN’T EXPERTS AND NOT GIVING ADVICE AS MARITAL EXPERTS!

Jeez now the table of contents. Auj insists the format of the book is unique even though they’re pretty much using the same style that was used by Chip and Joanna Gaines and more hilariously the book Matt and Amy wrote on family values. Honestly the table of contents does not need to read aloud but ok, Auj does it. BTW THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS ARE FREE IF YOU PRE ORDER! (Or if you look on reddit, hee hee)

Jer is all monotone “we’ve already gotten feedback. It’s great. Praise the lord.” It’s like he’s reading.

Auj goes over a whole list of things the book will help people with (BUT THEY ARE NOT MARITAL EXPERTS! THEY ARE NOT CALLING THEMSELVES EXPERTS! THEY ARE NOT GIVING ADVICE AS MARITAL EXPERTS!) This literally takes four or five minutes while Jer is all “that’s good babe”.

Jer decides to define “what is a love letter life” is. This sort of seems like a rant on how things are going too fast and love stories need time and these are lost arts disintegrating from society. He notes that love letters are hard and you can’t hit the backspace and OMG THEY USED A TYPEWRITER which they find so special but that I note is not exactly a handwritten note but ok. Honestly this is pretty much a rant. Somehow Jeremy thinks the story of Jesus is a love story, which ok, maybe but not in any way in the same sense of two kids finding love. Auj is like trembling and overwhelmed with how awesome the rant is. She goes on a bit on how they really want everyone who reads the book to have the awesome love story that they have, AND THEY AREN’T GIVING ADVICE BY THE WAY!

Now we’re gonna be debriefed on what’s happening with the book!

There’s a launch team for the book. The leaders have been chosen but you can still be one of the team slaves… I mean members. Apparently team members now get a “digital sampler” of the book and you know, the joy of learning how a book launches on the cheap. Pre order the book and get the prize of their dating tips and Jeremy’s photo presets.

Also there’s a live signing where you can get Jer and Auj to sign books and watch them do it. To be fair, I actually think this is a clever promotion considering they have a lot of visibility already. (I’ve always prided myself on being fair)

The book tour involves leaving Ember behind. They’re sad about that. But join a launch team! And buy the book because the podcast will reference it! Also review the podcast, skipping a week means their analytics are suffering! Also the Audible book will have Jer and Auj actually reading the book.

Roses and thorns! Jeremy seems totally over roses and thorns. Auj’s thorn is feeling overwhelmed by the marketing for the book. Jer’s thorn is basically the same. Their mutual rose is how cool it is that the book is coming out. Jer alludes to how there’s a ton of things we’re not aware happening. Oh and Ember is now saying I love you.

This was pretty much an ad for the book.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

Jer decides to define “what is a love letter life” is. This sort of seems like a rant on how things are going too fast and love stories need time and these are lost arts disintegrating from society. He notes that love letters are hard and you can’t hit the backspace and OMG THEY USED A TYPEWRITER which they find so special but that I note is not exactly a handwritten note but ok. Honestly this is pretty much a rant. Somehow Jeremy thinks the story of Jesus is a love story, which ok, maybe but not in any way in the same sense of two kids finding love. Auj is like trembling and overwhelmed with how awesome the rant is. She goes on a bit on how they really want everyone who reads the book to have the awesome love story that they have, AND THEY AREN’T GIVING ADVICE BY THE WAY!

I thought the next part would be how they took an unexplained 'break' from the podcast for a while... um, never mind they'd probably explain it; ewww.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, funky-rat said:

That one is suspiciously "square" at the top. 

Yes. I too, noticed the perfect square (aka Photoshop) in that pic. Hey Auj..nobody cares what you've got between your thighs. It's the same thing you've got between your ears....AIR. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

^^^^^^ that's a quote from Audrey's Instagram post. My question to the brilliant Audrey: how much is a "handleful"?

Whatever happened to "a handful"? Is a handful too much.? Is it more than always more? Is a "handleful" less than more"?  If it's just the "handle" part of the "ful" is it less than a "hand" of the full? 😁

I don't know who was hired to proofread the stupid book these morons wrote, but I hope the proofreader got paid well and didn't miss any spelling and grammatical errors!

The handleful of people are the ones wearing the April 2nd drawers. 

Their mentioning the even longer days spent rewriting and editing their book makes me spit coffee. They edit? I had no coffee left when I read about Auj's armpits dripping (she sweats?) on her keyboard as she awaits the launch of this minor masterpiece to the "whole entire world." I think I'll order the Farsi language version for kicks. 

How did a somewhat interesting TV show about a family of little people end up as two pretentious, idiot know-it-alls with visions of world domination?

Excuse me while I go and add a whole bottle of Stress Away to my diffuser. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I just HAVE to post this comment for you Sixlets. Is your dog wearing an f'n wig in your avatar pic? Cause that is just too cute! 😁

He/she is, but that's not my dog.  It's just a stock photo I found many years ago to use on message boards.  I just thought it was adorable.

• Love 3

This week’s podcast was simply a commercial with all the same  information they have been pushing on all thier other social platforms. They promised some behind the scenes of writing the book but besides quick answers about thier favorite aspect of writing, theres also no new info or “truth bombs.” 

As a side note for anyone who actually listens to the podcast, has anyone noticed an odd sound auj makes between thoughts. Its like a reverse hiss? Now that I noticed it, hear it all the time! Sorry if i did the same to someone else but i had to share... 

Finally, if anyone has looked at the recent reviews for this podcasts they either are 5 stars “so inspirational, they are wise and cool blah blah” or they are one or two stars complaining how jer bulldozes over Audrey and thier guests to preach at everyone. The interruptions are incessant and make it hard to listen. The pastor they mention a lot and look up to is the guest next week and Im sure that will be an interesting episode for a number of reasons. 

• Love 1

Also, if I hear ”press in” or “intentional” one more time I am going to smash my skull in with a jar of pumpkin salsa. I understand these are current buzz phrases in social media Christian circles, but good grief.  🙄

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 3/21/2019 at 9:14 AM, Rap541 said:

Podcast  18 – The Second Season Begins?

They’re excited to have guests! Please tell them who you want interviewed!

Awesome.... I want them to interview Tori and  Zach so we can find out what it's actually like to be a young, hip, married couple with a small child.  😀

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 11:08 AM, ginger90 said:

B3303C89-0E75-4C1B-ADD5-EBE3CC899FEC.jpeg

A1E39AB4-C62F-4344-888C-F5942E96AE92.jpeg

And of course Auj looks like a dancing elf because she needs to pull her ass back for the thigh gap.  We can't even see the f-ing gap due to the long sweater and also omg does she not realize how ridiculous she looks??

WHO CARES what you were wearing when you met him?????  I don't even care what I was wearing when I met my own husband!  I certainly don't care what someone else was wearing when they met someone else!  JESUS CHRIST!!!!!

• LOL 7

Podcast 19 – This is an ad for our book!

We start with Auj all excited while Jeremy sounds totally bored. They have decided to play the first part of their book, which is also going to be an audio book. Basically they are doing the audio for their book. Guys, this means you can pre-order this audio book as well! WOW!

They actually play the audio book as part of the podcast. This podcast is only 35 minutes long so I start timing how long we actually spend listening to the audio book. Btw as I listen – does anyone OTHER than Auj and Jer have “A DTR”? A Define The Relationship Talks? If you’ve read the free chapters, it’s the free chapters. Wait, there’s a total ad IN the section they are reading! Because it clearly feels like an ad slipped into the audio! There’s freebies!

Seriously now we’re back to listening to the audiobook. Somehow I doubt there was a shooting star the evening they committed to dating but ok.

Halfway through we switch to the part of the first chapter where Jeremy theoretically wrote it so now he’s reading it. And FYI Jeremy is never going to have a career in audiobooks – he sounds very monotone. Auj at least has some life in her voice. Also, Jeremy apparently really does name all of his cars – Blue Moon is the VW van, Rain is the Toyota LandCruiser and Oh So is the orange BMW.

Jesus this listening to the book was 22 minutes of the podcast. 

Oh hey did you know you can get a signed copy of the book? Jer and Auj do a little ad for a live signing of their book. I’m actually sorta tempted to do it just to see what the show is like.

Roses and thorns! Auj’s thorn is being so busy working on the book and leaving Ember. Jeremy notes to the audience that they did consider not abandoning their child but that it would have involved a lot of wrangling. I will throw them this bone – its four days? Or so, and they will be very busy the whole time so why bring the nanny and the kid when you won’t see them anyway and you will be disrupting their schedule. The really interesting tidbit here is that they let slip the reality that they are the ones paying for the book tour travel. Which is not unusual for new authors but it basically means they’re having a book tour because they’re paying for the book tour – the publisher isn’t shelling out.

Jeremy’s thorn – and he sounds really bored – is that he hurt his knee somehow.

Auj’s rose is how cool the launch team is. There’s a lengthy praise of the launch teams. Jeremy’s rose is the feedback from the launch team and how Matt praised the book. It’s actually noted by Auj that Matt rarely says anything positive about Jeremy to Jeremy.  The podcast ends with Auj describing how Jeremy basically hangs around chilling while she works. Buy the book, people!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
On 3/21/2019 at 6:35 AM, ginger90 said:

To be honest, as April 2nd🗓 drawers nearer,

This is so pathetic for someone who claims to be an author. She really needs a proof reader for her Instagram posts.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

For the love of all that is holy, my God woman, STAND UP STRAIGHT.

I actually wondered whether she has some spine issue that keeps her slightly bent forward, but I took a quick look at her public Facebook page, and the only time she's bent like that is when there are straight-on pictures that require her to do so to emphasize the thigh gap.

ALWAYS MORE shenanigans.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I actually wondered whether she has some spine issue that keeps her slightly bent forward, but I took a quick look at her public Facebook page, and the only time she's bent like that is when there are straight-on pictures that require her to do so to emphasize the thigh gap.

ALWAYS MORE shenanigans.

She looks like she has cramps. Or has to poop.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
On 3/20/2019 at 9:34 PM, chenoa333 said:

Oh C'mon Steff!! Please? Please? Please? 😁 (You know there is no "I" in "team"! )

I’m sure heckling would be discouraged and I can’t pay for enough alcohol for her to get through it.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2