Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Can someone post and "after" pic and describe Briquette's response please?  I refuse to sit through the whole thing the battery on my kindle needs charging and I don't have enough power to watch it. 

There was just a super-short moment showing the "after" . . . and Briquette wasn't even looking at him.  Don't waste your battery.

• Love 7

Thanks, @AZChristian. I suspect they were hoping Ember would have one of those little meltdowns you sometimes see kids go through when they see Daddy without long hair or a beard for the first time. Good on her for not delivering them the moment to further exploit!

I bet Ember was thrilled to see that mop go, if for no other reason than it means she will find less strands of Jeremy's hair in her food!

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 4

Omg guys did you hear what he says at the end? "It's like a brand thing. It's our hair." Oh come the fuck on. It's hair. 😂😂😂😂😂

I also love how theres like 180,000 views but only 40,000 likes. People be hating on them. 😂

• Love 14

Ok I broke down and watched the video found my charger and was able to watch the video. What a non-event.  Just ... nuthin' ... the biggest who gives a shit I've wasted my time watching in a long time.

And Audrey was full of crap advertising Ember's reaction. Because she didn't have one. Zero. Zip. Nada.

I want my 45 seconds back!

• Love 8

and not one mention of the charity fundraising that was the entire haircut was supposed to be about (in the actual video).  Just all about themselves. 

Their crash back into reality is going to be epic when it hits. 

Edited by Steff
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Steff said:

and not one mention of the charity fundraising that was the entire haircut was supposed to be about (in the actual video).  Just all about themselves. 

Their crash back into reality is going to be epic when it hits. 

Actually they did mention it. Scroll back to Ginger 90's post. She posted 2 of their Instagrams. They raised the $15K. It's worth going back just for the horrible picture of Auj.

• Love 2
On 1/17/2019 at 2:40 PM, ginger90 said:

4 pictures 

How do you use ALL your energy on THINKING???  

On 1/19/2019 at 4:32 PM, Claire1745 said:

6DD130EE-8680-4946-ABE1-A67E358CC99F.jpeg

That "answer" is the biggest pile of nonsense sentence.  I don't even understand what he is trying to say, "loosing" notwithstanding.

If you were fighting and FAILING, then you were not virgins!

• Love 3
On 1/20/2019 at 7:19 PM, Ekatslovesrocknrol said:

Screenshot_20190120-181803.thumb.jpg.9b96737d59f404ed24bf55a470f8d2dc.jpg

I find it funny everything posted comes up with paid programming. clearly this where the living comes from. I guess that's what they mean by work.

Not only is the thermometer is advertised but Auj's is touting the essential oils that will protect her and Ember from Jer's illness. That kid must look like an oil slick. 

• Love 3

So Odd/Ads posted that Her/Jer stole their friend from nike and they are employing him now. How can they possibly employ him?  And pay more than Nike?  What does he do for these 2 infants?  They also are paying for a nanny 3 days a week? How long until these two are filing for bankruptcy?

• Love 3

rap541 no. I doubt it. 

So cute, tori and zac are hosting a little slumber party and posted this video of Ember...girl...girl...girl...and...then jackson playing off to the side lol. 😂

Guess Ads and Her are in Cali on vacation it looks like? 

Podcast 12 – Our Expensive Lifestyle That Shows Our Disconnect

Jeremy sounds sick and we start with Auj going on about how his tuberculosis and how they are WORKING SO HARD Jeremy got sick. They went to Bend for *weeks* and Huntington Beach for a business retreat and it was so fun but  then they were so beat, and then they went to a marriage retreat and then Jeremy getting sick took the wind out of the sails….

Essentially this means they are putting little effort into the podcast and will just tell us about their marriage retreat. The Herbs have been married for twenty years and invited three couples along this year. Jeremy thinks its special to be invited to something so “rhythmatic”.  They rented an AirBNB for this and Jeremy found the place ugly. They spent two nights at this.

They hung out the first night and had sessions and Auj tells Jer to pause while she points out that there was a pre-retreat task of  writing down the ideal state of their marriage versus the reality of the marriage and each had to do this. The idea is to compare each other’s ideals and realities and close the gaps and you know? Maybe the Herbs? Should do a book on marriage.

Auj carries most of the conversation. They talk about how they handle the communication category of their marriage and how they work to improve it and it’s basically a litany of constant affirmations. They write each other an affirmation daily. They tell each other their word of the day. I again note how time consuming their constant need to be with each other affirming their marriage is. Seriously, the endless constant work of affirming makes their marriage sound like a complete chore.

Also, one rule is “No phones in bed” and seriously, if you have to make that a rule then you – and not the public you bitch at – are the ones that have a problem with cell phone use.

They have some pleasing views on child rearing, they basically want to have a happy family. To achieve that they are going to read some parenting books, commit to Thursday family days, morning bible time with Ember, and setting up family pillars.

Auj wants to “camp out” on this. Jer agrees and is stoked. They both really are down on “helicopter parents”, which is Jeremy’s case I find hilarious. They recommend a book but aren’t sure of the title, maybe Love and Logic? Essentially it involves giving a child choice. I also find it hilarious that these two say they had not read any books on parenting before. They praise themselves for how clever they parent.

They have a marriage mission statement. Basically they want their marriage to be a representation of Christ and to inspire others. They also have family pillars which he runs down but basically its words of affirmation. Its huge and Auj warns him not to breeze past it and then they kinda do.

Oh my goodness, one of their goals is to have family dinner at the table once a week. ONCE A WEEK! Auj corrects him after his lengthy explanation of how they need to be better at actually getting to the table, that they do actually eat as a family. That was pointed.

Jer then babbles how busy and burned out they were from last year and desires and deepest desires versus strongest desires.  He then goes on a rant about marriage building and having the family stand for something and how important it is to Jesus to have a great marriage and how *intentional* marriage has to be in order to last. It’s really pretty clear that Jeremy feels his parents didn’t talk about much about their marriages.

Thorns! Being sick for both. Auj notes she wasn’t super well but having a sick husband and a sick baby made things SO HARD.

Roses! Auj’s rose is maybe Jeremy’s haircut. No, it’s doing the marriage retreat. Jeremy’s rose is the retreat as well, and with hiring his buddy Dan to work for “the company”.

Auj insists that Jeremy discuss his hair. He can’t stand it when people have a strong opinion on his hair and then don’t donate because people need to shut their mouths. Jer says “for those who did gave” – at least he realizes he choked the grammar here – that the money raised went to CharityWater. Also apparently there’s some mystery to LPBW fans as to who cut his hair and why. I assume it was the same guy who shaved his head on the show when he was a teen but that’s just me. But do know, Jeremy thinks if you didn’t donate, you have absolutely no right to judge his hair. I suspect Jer felt the sting of people complaining that he reached his goal a few weeks ago and wasn’t shaving his head.

I’m genuinely curious what work Dan Meichtry, childhood friend of Jer, will be doing for them. Also, I really wish Jeremy would stop referring to the internet and social media as “the wild wild west”. But really, I wish Jer and Auj would acknowledge that taking a weekend off – no doubt leaving their baby with family – to navel gaze about their family pillars, isn’t really an option for people. I’d also like them to acknowledge that the risk involved in being an entrepreneur are a lot higher for people who aren’t coming from their starting points. Both Jeremy and Auj come from *wealthy* families and it really shows.

• Love 9

1. Hilarious that Jer says one thing about not eating at the table often, and Auj thinks we're all so stupid that we can be easily swayed and tricked to believe her that they eat at the table every night. 

2. Jer just uses the podcast to bitch about social media fans which I dont think is a good idea. I do understand that fans can be harsh. But without their TLC job they should be more mindful of how they speak on the podcast. 

3.  I too am just in shock that parents that are upper middle class HAVE NOT READ A SINGLE PARENTING BOOK. I THOUGHT HER WAS SUCH AN AVID FUCKING READER??????   Step up your game. 

4. Also curious what Dan does for these people's company. Possibly tying their shoes in the morning? 

Edited by Gennacide
Spelling
  • Love 1
On 1/18/2019 at 6:48 PM, jhlipton said:

I wonder if Caryn is called "Aunt" even though she isn't married to Matt.  I would wager that she is, because the one thing Jer and Auj are, beyond anything else, is hypocrites.

It would be Grandma, not Aunt - and I'm willing to bet that doesn't happen cuz Caryn doesn't want the rath of Amy.  I wouldnt put it past Matt to slip Grandma Caryn in sometimes though. 

• Love 4

Thanks @Rap541 for listening to these podcasts. I don't think I could listen to these two whine about their hardships. As for the beating 50 stuff, if my husband and I spent our days parsing every itty-bitty stupid detail of our lives, we wouldn't have made it to 36 years. We also wouldn't have had time to work and do the stuff adults do. The Auj and Jer lifestyle doesn't sound wonderful; it sounds like some punishment. 

• Love 15
On 1/23/2019 at 2:43 PM, heatherchandler said:

Why does she stand like that?  She looks like she is trying to get used to new legs or something.  Is this how you get a thigh gap?

Its always been all about “always more” gap between the thighs! This post from 2016 shows how shes stands to get this look in all her photos (check out the mirror behind her)

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Tickytavvy said:

Its always been all about “always more” gap between the thighs! This post from 2016 shows how shes stands to get this look in all her photos (check out the mirror behind her)

WOW!  I am surprised she didn't notice the reflection!

That is pathetic, and it explains a lot.  

8 minutes ago, Absolom said:

The answer to why she looks like a wooden doll in so many photos has surfaced!

She DOES look like a wooden doll!  It looks off - like her legs are dangling, but she is standing.

• Love 5

Poor Auj.  This late 60s grandma has a bigger thigh gap when imitating your pose.  Who knew?  Thankfully I no longer have to worry about such things on a regular basis.  That pose does work though.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Thanks @Rap541 for listening to these podcasts. I don't think I could listen to these two whine about their hardships. As for the beating 50 stuff, if my husband and I spent our days parsing every itty-bitty stupid detail of our lives, we wouldn't have made it to 36 years. We also wouldn't have had time to work and do the stuff adults do. The Auj and Jer lifestyle doesn't sound wonderful; it sounds like some punishment. 

Agreed.  Married for 21 years here, I can’t imagine journaling about the state of our marriage with my husband at all let alone everyday.  They need hobbies (or jobs!) away from each other.  It’s clear Jer doesn’t know who he is or what he wants to be besides Auj telling him he’s a farmer (with no farm and cutting the grass at his parent’s houses doesn’t count as farming). He doesn’t even mow his own yard.

Auj has a clearer path, she’s an entrepreneur and desperately wants to be a religious mentor to young women.  Jer is just along for the ride.

One day Jer will tire of the picking at marriage and Auj will wake up and realize she does all the work at work and family.

• Love 6
17 hours ago, scenicbyway said:

It’s clear Jer doesn’t know who he is or what he wants to be besides Auj telling him he’s a farmer (with no farm and cutting the grass at his parent’s houses doesn’t count as farming).

I am always amused by how Zach gets a ton of crap for not working/being an unmotivated lump but call me crazy, at least he has some excuse. While I don't think Zach has ever put much effort into having a career, the sad truth is that he's much more likely to get a straight up no just based on appearance even if he was dressed nicely. Jeremy doesn't have that excuse to be so um.... blah. 

I mean, heaven forbid I say nice things about Auj but... I will give her a lot of credit in that she is clearly dedicated to her brand of Always More! and constantly moving forward with new products and ideas to spread the brand that aren't ridiculous. I don't think much of her writing skill but she does have some and she's clearly the driving force behind the book and the blog. She's clearly got a plan and she's clearly the one following the plan.

Jeremy in contrast? Piddled away a few years in community college while doing the tv show and never got a degree. Piddled away a few more years at a now defunct for profit art school and now has a degree in photography. His career in photography went no where. I assume he helps open boxes when Audrey has Always More products come in but you know what I'd love a podcast on what Jeremy does with his day from start to finish. We know he gets up and works out and reads the Bible, we also know he pretty much does nothing in the house or related to child care, but that leaves a lot of blank spaces in his day. I mean, he doesn't even eat until 2pm or whatever so its not like meals are a huge issue.... My suspicion is that he's piddling away his time "doing projects" or "dreaming" in the garage. 

17 hours ago, scenicbyway said:

One day Jer will tire of the picking at marriage and Auj will wake up and realize she does all the work at work and family.

Jeremy, I suspect, will never tire of being lord of the manor. I think the problem will arise when Jeremy either gets tired of needing to offer constant non stop affirmations (frankly their journaling and affirmations sound exhausting) and Auj gets mad since she's doing all the work, or when she needs or wants to step back from all the work and raise the kids as a Christian mom and Jeremy falters at stepping up. 

That said, because they're so boxed in by their faith, and by their very public "divorce is against Jesus, grit your teeth and *fight* for your marriage, you took a vow so you've committed to Jesus that you HAVE TO make it work" stance, it will be years before they pull the trigger. Another Matt and Amy, in my opinion.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Rap541 said:

I am always amused by how Zach gets a ton of crap for not working/being an unmotivated lump but call me crazy, at least he has some excuse. While I don't think Zach has ever put much effort into having a career, the sad truth is that he's much more likely to get a straight up no just based on appearance even if he was dressed nicely. Jeremy doesn't have that excuse to be so um.... blah. 

I mean, heaven forbid I say nice things about Auj but... I will give her a lot of credit in that she is clearly dedicated to her brand of Always More! and constantly moving forward with new products and ideas to spread the brand that aren't ridiculous. I don't think much of her writing skill but she does have some and she's clearly the driving force behind the book and the blog. She's clearly got a plan and she's clearly the one following the plan.

Jeremy in contrast? Piddled away a few years in community college while doing the tv show and never got a degree. Piddled away a few more years at a now defunct for profit art school and now has a degree in photography. His career in photography went no where. I assume he helps open boxes when Audrey has Always More products come in but you know what I'd love a podcast on what Jeremy does with his day from start to finish. We know he gets up and works out and reads the Bible, we also know he pretty much does nothing in the house or related to child care, but that leaves a lot of blank spaces in his day. I mean, he doesn't even eat until 2pm or whatever so its not like meals are a huge issue.... My suspicion is that he's piddling away his time "doing projects" or "dreaming" in the garage. 

Jeremy, I suspect, will never tire of being lord of the manor. I think the problem will arise when Jeremy either gets tired of needing to offer constant non stop affirmations (frankly their journaling and affirmations sound exhausting) and Auj gets mad since she's doing all the work, or when she needs or wants to step back from all the work and raise the kids as a Christian mom and Jeremy falters at stepping up. 

That said, because they're so boxed in by their faith, and by their very public "divorce is against Jesus, grit your teeth and *fight* for your marriage, you took a vow so you've committed to Jesus that you HAVE TO make it work" stance, it will be years before they pull the trigger. Another Matt and Amy, in my opinion.

I don't think either one of them are really so committed to their brand that if they had a better personal or professional opportunity that one of them wouldn't jump ship and move on with some self-righteous justification.  I can just see one of them doing a couple of Christian-themed divorce books.  I can hear it now, "When your partner gives you less, God wants you to always have more for yourself and your children."  Blah, blah, blah.  Think how much Auj could milk from the whole divorce process!

12 minutes ago, readheaded said:

I don't think either one of them are really so committed to their brand that if they had a better personal or professional opportunity that one of them wouldn't jump ship and move on with some self-righteous justification.  I can just see one of them doing a couple of Christian-themed divorce books.  I can hear it now, "When your partner gives you less, God wants you to always have more for yourself and your children."  Blah, blah, blah.  Think how much Auj could milk from the whole divorce process!

She probably won't let go of her brand, & I do believe it's all hers & Jer is just along for the ride. She'll just use it differently as you said here - twist it to whatever happens & continue to pitch it.

I see them burning out on each other someday. Not sure which one will blow first, & I don't wish it on anyone, but I can see them imploding. Of course one or both will be able to justify it because unlike other schmucks, they'll have a righteous divorce.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 3
55 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

She probably won't let go of her brand, & I do believe it's all hers & Jer is just along for the ride. She'll just use it differently as you said here - twist it to whatever happens & continue to pitch it.

I see them burning out on each other someday. Not sure which one will blow first, & I don't wish it on anyone, but I can see them imploding. Of course one or both will be able to justify it because unlike other schmucks, they'll have a righteous divorce.

Yikes, please let me clarify, I don't wish divorce or any other pain on them or anyone.  I hope I didn't come across that way,

17 minutes ago, readheaded said:

Yikes, please let me clarify, I don't wish divorce or any other pain on them or anyone.  I hope I didn't come across that way,

I didn't take it that way, nor do I wish that on anyone. I just see some warning signs, as do others it seems.

2 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I didn't take it that way, nor do I wish that on anyone. I just see some warning signs, as do others it seems.

Good, I'm glad you didn't.  I see warning signs, too and unfortunately, I don't think either of them have a lot of true self-awareness yet to recognize where they may need to course correct.  

• Love 1

oh my god. Her ass was showing sticking out in the mirror and I'm supposed to believe shes a stickler for details and pays attention? Obviously  not. A simple crop would've fixed that and she could have kept deceiving half of us. The rest of us are into her vain game. 

On 1/19/2019 at 6:38 AM, Caracoa1 said:

Were Jer and Auj virgins when they were married or were they "born again virgins"?

Good point. And who the fuck cares anymore WHY someone chooses to be a virgin or get married first? Whether it's religion, or you're ugly and nobody has wanted sex with you, or you just choose that path for whatever reason. It doesnt make you a better wife/husband/partner/mother/father. So STFU A&J. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Gennacide said:

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/why-little-people-big-world-stars-jacob-roloff-and-audrey-roloff-allegedly-cant-stand-each-other.html/

Sorry i thought that was a new article saying why Jeremy and Audrey can't stand each other. I dont think I can delete it. 

If you go back to your post and click on the little flag (third icon from the left on the bottom of the box), you can ask a moderator to delete it for you.

• Love 1

O...M...F....G...im the same age as her 27.  And I freaked out because I thought I was getting under eye wrinkles.  And went out and got my preventive  cream lol. 

That forehead!!!! IS she blind?????

She looks like 55 here. Amy's age.  

I attritubute it to her crazy intense and unnatural faces and sun exposure.