Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, floridamom said:

These two are too young to have so much to say already. They should do more listening and observing.

They would, but they can't figure out how to profit from either.  Listening and observing also don't feed their special massive egos, which are ravenous.

• Love 10

Podcast Four - The Enneagram as a Tool for Self Discovery aka Our Mystical Nonsense

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Enneagram

http://www.skepdic.com/enneagr.html

This week, they have a guest! His name is Chris and he's an enneagram expert. The expert also spent time in India with Mother Teresa and Jeremy is like "wow thats cool" about you know, the hospices, and Audrey gently corrects him with how it's more an amazing thing to have experienced. So Chris learned about enneagrams with some guy in the jungles of Cambodia.

This is dull but interestingly, Jeremy *just found out* that he's a Nine and not a Five and now he wants to do what he can to change because he was ok with being a Five and now as a Nine he isn't content and... No one, including the guest, has really explained what a Nine or a Five is. And this is about half way thru. 

A Five btw is an Investigator, while a Nine is a Peacemaker. 

Auj says she is an Eight, the Challenger, the Powerful Dynamic tip.

Important to note - Neither Jeremy or Audrey have taken the official test offered at The Enneagram Institute that Chris the guest recommends. 

Jeremy at one point goes off on a tangent about 'pressing in" and "the body of Christ" and even says it's a tangent and its "very interesting" - "interesting" and "pressing in" are clearly his new words.

Auj wants to make sure that Eights and Nines can have awesome relationships. Chris the guest hems and haws on making any sort of pronouncements. Chris says a lot of nice things about Eights and honestly this is all personality test silliness. Look up the Forer Effect, Jer and Auj. 

To be fair, Auj is a much better interviewer than Jeremy. She's clearly interested in the topic but she also sounds like she is asking intelligent questions while Jeremy is "Yeah.... Yeah.... For sure!"

Jeremy concedes his way of handling fights is to drop it and ignore it and shuts down, while Audrey basically escalates. 

This ends up being an endless discussion of Jer and Auj and their relationship as it reflects with their chosen numbers. Jeremy mumbles "this is so valuable" a lot. 

Auj asks about "the wings" but doesn't really define it except that basically it means having other characteristics from the other numbers. (and again, please look up the Forer effect). Chris the guest kisses Auj's ass for being a strong female 8 and how amazing that is. The wings are maybe existent and maybe not and it's basically a lot of psychobabble. Chris has a book, The Sacred Enneagram. They ask Chris some really silly questions.

Then they make Chris do the Rose and Thorn routine. His rose is his dog. His thorn was struggling to offer compassion to a friend. The podcast ends very abruptly with Jeremy in the middle of thanking Chris, like mid word.

To be fair while I find the topic silly, I thought Chris did a nice job of carrying the interview. I will say I think they all did a fairly terrible job of explaining why enneagrams could be helpful to others. They also didn't describe it in any meaningful way so no one listening has any idea of what the test does to find your personality type. Most of all, its really hard to take the concept seriously when Jer and Auj both admit to not taking the test and just assigned themselves their numbers.

• Love 17
27 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

Podcast Four - The Enneagram as a Tool for Self Discovery aka Our Mystical Nonsense

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Enneagram

http://www.skepdic.com/enneagr.html

This week, they have a guest! His name is Chris and he's an enneagram expert. The expert also spent time in India with Mother Teresa and Jeremy is like "wow thats cool" about you know, the hospices, and Audrey gently corrects him with how it's more an amazing thing to have experienced. So Chris learned about enneagrams with some guy in the jungles of Cambodia.

This is dull but interestingly, Jeremy *just found out* that he's a Nine and not a Five and now he wants to do what he can to change because he was ok with being a Five and now as a Nine he isn't content and... No one, including the guest, has really explained what a Nine or a Five is. And this is about half way thru. 

A Five btw is an Investigator, while a Nine is a Peacemaker. 

Auj says she is an Eight, the Challenger, the Powerful Dynamic tip.

Important to note - Neither Jeremy or Audrey have taken the official test offered at The Enneagram Institute that Chris the guest recommends. 

Jeremy at one point goes off on a tangent about 'pressing in" and "the body of Christ" and even says it's a tangent and its "very interesting" - "interesting" and "pressing in" are clearly his new words.

Auj wants to make sure that Eights and Nines can have awesome relationships. Chris the guest hems and haws on making any sort of pronouncements. Chris says a lot of nice things about Eights and honestly this is all personality test silliness. Look up the Forer Effect, Jer and Auj. 

To be fair, Auj is a much better interviewer than Jeremy. She's clearly interested in the topic but she also sounds like she is asking intelligent questions while Jeremy is "Yeah.... Yeah.... For sure!"

Jeremy concedes his way of handling fights is to drop it and ignore it and shuts down, while Audrey basically escalates. 

This ends up being an endless discussion of Jer and Auj and their relationship as it reflects with their chosen numbers. Jeremy mumbles "this is so valuable" a lot. 

Auj asks about "the wings" but doesn't really define it except that basically it means having other characteristics from the other numbers. (and again, please look up the Forer effect). Chris the guest kisses Auj's ass for being a strong female 8 and how amazing that is. The wings are maybe existent and maybe not and it's basically a lot of psychobabble. Chris has a book, The Sacred Enneagram. They ask Chris some really silly questions.

Then they make Chris do the Rose and Thorn routine. His rose is his dog. His thorn was struggling to offer compassion to a friend. The podcast ends very abruptly with Jeremy in the middle of thanking Chris, like mid word.

To be fair while I find the topic silly, I thought Chris did a nice job of carrying the interview. I will say I think they all did a fairly terrible job of explaining why enneagrams could be helpful to others. They also didn't describe it in any meaningful way so no one listening has any idea of what the test does to find your personality type. Most of all, its really hard to take the concept seriously when Jer and Auj both admit to not taking the test and just assigned themselves their numbers.

Well, thank you for saving me the time to listen to it. I appreciate your taking one for the team. 

• Love 8

Didn’t these two moan and complain how they couldn’t release their podcast at their original date, October I believe, because they were searching for actual office space. Aka consciences daddy to give them space for free.   You know to continue the war on protecting their marriage by not working from home. But are now recording from their house. You can tell by the picture on the wall- it’s been in their instastories  from home. 

7A141381-8984-4DCC-ABE7-961843B27B33.png

• Love 2

I was under the impression that the "office" was basically a place one member of the family (Jeremy mostly likely) could retreat to when bored or needing a place where the other spouse wasn't to cool off.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Rap541 said:

I was under the impression that the "office" was basically a place one member of the family (Jeremy mostly likely) could retreat to when bored or needing a place where the other spouse wasn't to cool off.

Wasn’t that sort of the beginning of the end for Matt and Amy’s marriage (when he got a personal space where he could go to get away from Amy)?  Or was it when Matt had the office keyed so that only he and Caryn could get in?  Just sayin . . . This may not be the best move for Jer, or should I say “Auj.”

• Love 4

I agree 100 percent.  For "Christians" why do we not hear about charity work, time donated, a small monetary donation....anything?

Also I love how Tori and Zach get like 125,000 likes on their post and in comparison Aug ( I know it is Auj, I'm evil) gets 50,000 in comparison. It's clear who the favorites are.

Also lying about their podcast being number one is so ridiculous.  You can see that is not the case.  

Thank you for all the summaries.  I didn't wanna have to listen to Douche Canoe and Red. 

• Love 6

Podcast Five -Our first year! Aka The Nightmare Begins!

Jeremy is ready to dive in after this first week of being podcasters.

They’re going to talk about the beginning of their marriage. Auj notes how no one really knows all of this even though they did actually blog etc during this time but they LEARNED SO MUCH.

They moved to Los Angeles because – wait, FYI, apparently when they say the first week of their marriage, they don’t mean the weeklong honeymoon, they mean the second week of their marriage. Anyway, they chose between Oregon, Santa Barbara, San Francisco because *Jeremy* had work opportunities. Auj is very specific it was Jer’s work opportunities. For the record the only thing we find out is that Jeremy did some wedding photo shoots. In Texas, so why they had to move to Los Angeles.... She also notes they wanted to move away from home to someplace completely new because  they wanted to be away from all of their friends and make new friends without any competition from old friends. Basically the undertone to how they made this decision is that they pretty much never spent time with each other previously.

So, the first day of the marriage except not quite – they drove a U-Haul to West Hollywood. Auj also got a job to compete with Jer’s “work opportunities” at Gallo. Jeremy notes how they had crazy neighbors and there was a vacant lot with homeless people. They irritate their neighbors by taking up a ton of parking spots with the U-Haul. They unload the mattress first and… Auj rolls her ankle hard. She knows it’s bad, guys! They call friends to help them since Auj is *screaming* in pain. Actually she’s icing her foot and then goes to the urgent care by herself. She fractured her foot in two places so they give her crutches. She can’t drive so she has to call her boss and delays her start date by two and half months because her job involves driving.

I’ve heard this story before – she blogged it at the time and FYI – the next day she is driving to the airport hotel so I am pretty convinced she’s a drama llama. Anyway… they are getting parking tickets, there is no water or electricity or internet at the new apartment. So they go to a hotel that night. The next day, Jer leaves Auj at the hotel to do a wedding shoot with Ty and….

This is somewhat different from her original blog on this topic. In the original blog she says they spent the night in the apartment and went to the hotel the next day, after she had been left alone in the apartment with no power, no water, and no food, and no way to get any help as she was unable to walk.

Anyway, they stayed at a hotel for a week. Oh wait, their hotel stay was comped by the landlord. Then the landlord invited them to stay in her *mansion*. They apparently ate nothing but fast food. Then they decide to walk around the neighborhood and find a resteraunt and Auj pointedly catches herself and notes she was *crutching*. They were *grunge*, guys, totally grunge! And yet were not refused service in the fancy restaurant they went to. Somehow West Hollywood turned into Beverly Hills… They ate there despite it being too expensive. The waiter gave them free cookies.

Jeremy notes it was hard but it was the best! Auj praises them both for being together. Jeremy sagely notes that they *prepared* for their marriage and that’s how they got through it, instead of letting the circumstances control them. Jeremy then praises himself and Auj for sharing as they never spoke about this time. I recall the whole blog post and how I know that this story ended originally with Auj alone in the apartment praying to God to not let Satan enter her. (And guys, not kidding about this, which makes it all more hilarious that it’s apparently not true at all)

Auj loves that they had 2 and a half months to goof around LA. She rode on the back of Jeremy’s motor cycle with her broken foot and then the night before she was to start work, she broke out in hives and had to go to the hospital! It was discouraging! (apparently she had an allergic reaction to *something* unidentified even now) Jeremy moans about the hospital bills. Auj notes that this was a spiritual attack by Satan. I find it interesting they don’t mention whether they had insurance. But this was Satan’s handiwork.

Auj moans about her job and how she had to drive to Pasedena because she lost the west Hollywood territory when she broke her foot. She was the only female and people were very mean. Apparently storekeepers had nothing better to do than to steal her backpack while she was doing set ups of alcohol in their stores. I find myself doubting her tale of woe.

This was basically when they decided working in the real world sucks. They also want it understood that this was HARD and TOUGH and no one should judge their trials. Auj moans about the job again and like, they went to LA in October, and she didn’t start until late Dec (maybe) and then they moved back to Oregon by June/July. Jer goes on about Jesus. Auj is all “yeah and also our marriage journal!” and goes on….

People in LA didn’t care about the show. They love their married friends who are Christians. They just babble on and on about how awesome they are.

Roses and thorns! Auj’s thorn is how stressful the week has been. Jeremy’s thorn is that they aren’t done with the book edit. The rose? Launching the podcast for both!

Still no new info – and I am highly amused that Auj’s tale of woe over the broken foot is so toned down now.

• Love 15

I pulled this quote from Auj's original article on her terrible no good move to los angeles from the spiritswander blog. 

Already dreaming about being back here.... On Friday Jeremy and arrived at our appartment in LA. 15 minutes into unloading the u-hual, I rolled my ankle on the curb while carrying in our mattress. A couple hours later I went to the urgent care only to see the line through my broken right foot on the x-ray results. I left with crutches. Oh the familiarity.... The next day Jeremey worked an all-day job which left me at our appartment alone with no power, no food, no hot water, no internet, no where to sit and unable to leave or accomplish anything. HUMBLING. Then I come to find out that I can't start my job until my foot is completely healed, 3 weeks. Through blurry eyes I hear The Lord whisper, "don't let Satan get a 'foothold.' I am writing your autobiography. It's a book of relentless stories, and I am gifting you with a voice to share them in My name." Ok Lord, I will. www.aujpoj.com (once I have internet and can post them) But I still hate crutches. Hate. #alwaysmore #aujpoj #journeyofjerandauj

Hilariously, the link to the article at aujpoj.com now gives a 404 error. 

I am just super amused that I was right at the time of the first article, that she was vastly exaggerating her situation - alone, in the apartment by herself with no food, no where to sit etc - which didn't actually happen and that the image of Auj alone, lying on the floor of her empty apartment with no power or food or water, crying out to the LORD and finding the will to not screw Satan or whatever just never happened. 

• Love 19

I love how in her original blog she was only unable to work for 3 weeks, but on the podcast said she had 2.5 months to run wild and free with Jeremy. I’m going to assume she is trying to make up for the discrepancies of her original blog and the fact people noticed that she didn’t work until months later.

I would dare say it wasn’t until January she started to work since they took like a week long vacation for their first Christmas and a New Years break. She quite in February. 

I love how in her original blog she was only unable to work for 3 weeks, but on the podcast said she had 2.5 months to run wild and free with Jeremy. I’m going to assume she is trying to make up for the discrepancies of her original blog and the fact people noticed that she didn’t work until months later.

I would dare say it wasn’t until January she started to work since they took like a week long vacation for their first Christmas and a New Years break. She quite in February. 

• Love 5

Honestly, I get the idea of not wanting to dwell on what in retrospect seems like a poor decision but I think the flaw of this is that there's some genuine points of interest that they're not going to address. For example:

1. What were Jeremy's work opportunities? I mean, let me be blunt - it seems pretty clear those opportunities didn't work out but what *was* the plan? How did Jeremy think he was going to make money in Los Angeles? Why is Jeremy's career always such a mystery? They make a big show of describing how out of sync they were and how very busy they *both* were, so what was keeping Jeremy so busy that he couldn't properly house husband Auj? He clearly wasn't overwhelmed with wedding photography so what was he doing? And you know what? It's ok to say "I was trying out acting/modeling and it didn't work" but really, part of the reason Jeremy catches a lot of flak for being a bum is that... he doesn't appear to ever work. 

2. They had hospital bills for three years. Do they have health insurance now? Did they not do further allergy testing for a reason? I mean, I am not hugely impressed with the medical world but "they gave me an EpiPen but we still don't know why I broke out in hives and swelled up" seems like a lack of follow up. 

3. They constantly reference how Christian they are and how important it is that they have married Christian friends. Do they not make friends with non Christians? How do they reconcile not attending church or belonging to a church? Do they understand that the more they push their faith, that people are going to ask what their stances are on various religious yet political issues? As Christians, followers of Christ and his love for all, did they do anything other than sneer about the homeless people they saw living in the vacant lot next to their home?

4. How did they pay for this adventure? I mean, they very much imply that things were financially tight, but while that seems theoretically plausible (Jeremy appears to have worked as a photographer maybe, but only intermittently, and Auj's job in sales sounds solidly middle class) they were definitely doing a lot of travel during this time. They suggest that they were mostly doing free things but again, it sounds like they had a lot of cash on hand to do things. Despite you know, the hospital bills...

5. Why is the original version of this tale quite different and much more "oh how Auj has suffered"?

6. How, if they both weren't working, did they have the money to leave Los Angeles? I mean, I know the real answer here is that Jeremy was being paid for the show, but do they understand even a little that their reality of just being able to leave a job because Aujjie wanted to be treated like a princess and not an employee without you know, needing welfare is huge and makes their lives and trials incredibly easier? 

• Love 8

Oh good lord!

I think I injured myself rolling my eyes so hard!  She had hives and went to the f-ing emergency room???  HIVES!!!??  I get hives like twice a month.  I take a Benadryl and go to bed.  They are not life-threatening.  They are upset that all she got was an epipen and a cream!  What did she think they would do for her?  

Oh and I love the title of the article:

Debt, Health Scares & More! Audrey & Jeremy Roloff’s Marriage Horrors Exposed

Can’t imagine how they would react to ACTUAL horrors.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 16

I wonder if they give EpiPens out randomly without allergy testing. I've had allergic reactions to things but just dealt with it OTC. I have two kiddos with Epi's - one is for anaphylactic reactions, the other not, but for both we knew exactly what the allergies were before the Epi's were prescribed. They're not the type of things to be used without a real issue, as after it's used it can cause the heart rate to increase & an ER visit is then necessary to 'watch' until the system has calmed down (been there, done that with one of them). I can't imagine her arriving at the ER with a single incident of hives & being given an EpiPen to take home; it's just odd to me.

• Love 7

Also I am all caught up on their podcasts, RAP541, You are the MVP of this thread. lol. They are seriously painful to listen to.  Every pod cast is very simple.  The only pod cast I enjoyed was the one about the ennegram test.  And that's because aud and jer didn't speak much throughout it. 

• Love 3

I also just watched an insufferable video of Audrey and Jeremy on top of a mountain showing off the view on the video and shes just in the background trying to get into the shot with Jeremy.  She then drops her hat and makes me laugh her like an idiot.  Lol. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Oh good lord!

I think I injured myself rolling my eyes so hard!  She had hives and went to the f-ing emergency room???  HIVES!!!??  I get hives like twice a month.  I take a Benadryl and go to bed.  They are not life-threatening.  They are upset that all she got was an epipen and a cream!  What did she think they would do for her?  

I got hives and went to the emergency room and I'm glad I did.  Turns out I was allergic to Aleve and from hives I moved to swollen face, ears, tongue and breathing problems.  I was very grateful for the shots and the drugs they sent me home with, and I missed several days of work waiting for the situation to resolve.  I don't have an epipen though, I just stay away from those types of drugs~

• Love 2
9 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

I got hives and went to the emergency room and I'm glad I did.  Turns out I was allergic to Aleve and from hives I moved to swollen face, ears, tongue and breathing problems.  I was very grateful for the shots and the drugs they sent me home with, and I missed several days of work waiting for the situation to resolve.  I don't have an epipen though, I just stay away from those types of drugs~

Yeah if you have a swollen mouth, or face, you know it will move to the throat, so I agree, you go to the ER for that.  I am allergic to shrimp and had the same reaction, went to the ER and they gave me an adrenaline shot and benadryl, and watched me for a few hours.  External hives are not ER worthy, in my opinion.  If you get them, see a doctor - but is it an emergency?  I get the feeling the ER docs treated her as annoying, since she obviously went in thinking she was priority #1 patient with her HIVES, but apparently didn't give her that kind of treatment.   

Also, exagerrating Audrey says they were in the ER all night, and Jer (in the SAME ARTICLE), contradicts that when grousing about the bill - from the article:

Meanwhile, Audrey’s health struggles carried on.

“The night before I was finally supposed to start my job again, I broke out in hives,” she explained. “We went to Cedar Sinai. Bad choice. Bad choice to go to Cedar Sinai. It was so discouraging. I had an allergic reaction to something, still to this day don’t know what it was. They gave me an epipen in case I had it again. But I had hives everywhere. We were in the ER all night.”

Jeremy complained, “We went to Cedar Sinai for one night, not even one night, it’s like two hours we were there and we got bills for three years.”

“It was the stupidest thing,” Audrey angrily said. “And all they did was live give me an epipen and something for the inflammation on my skin.”

I don't understand how a broken foot, hives and a few medical bills equals MEDICAL SCARES, DEBT AND MARRIAGE HORRORS!

Also agree with the above poster about her being given an epi-pen without being under a doctor's care for a specific allergy.  It is not something to just take on a whim.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

That's better when you know it's something specific, & can just avoid it. Tree nuts etc. sneak into things, thus the Epi is a necessity with food allergies etc.

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Hives can be internal. You can get them on the lining of your mouth, the back of your throat. 

Who knows with Audrey.

Yeah exactly.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Also agree with the above poster about her being given an epi-pen without being under a doctor's care for a specific allergy.  It is not something to just take on a whim.

I was curious so I asked my friend Dr. B. 

Dr. B said that while she is a GP and not an ER doc, she does give prescriptions for epipens for people who display allergic reactions to unknown allergens because regardless of what's causing the reaction, it's ultimately still going to need to be treated. She did note that if someone is having allergy reactions strong enough to prompt them to go to an ER, that it's pretty silly to not pursue it further to find out what the allergy is. if just so the person can avoid having to use the EpiPen. 

22 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I don't understand how a broken foot, hives and a few medical bills equals MEDICAL SCARES, DEBT AND MARRIAGE HORRORS!

RadarOnline pretty clearly despises Jer and Auj so I am not surprised. It's not helped that it comes across as the two of them puffing themselves up.

And yes, it is increasingly clear that Auj and Matt both know how to play up being the victim. Is it just me or does Auj manage to have some sort of medical crisis every few months?

• Love 9
3 hours ago, funky-rat said:

Hives can also be a psychosomatic response to stress.  I tend to break out in hives when I am stressed.  Oddj notes that it was the night before she was supposed to start her job (for the 2nd time).

Sorry Auj, there's no EpiPen for a work allergy.

• Love 16
4 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

That's better when you know it's something specific, & can just avoid it. Tree nuts etc. sneak into things, thus the Epi is a necessity with food allergies etc.

Once my friend gifted me a box of Cream of Red Pepper Soup from Trader Joe’s. I’m so glad I read the label because it stated that it was made in the same equipment/processing area as shellfish, which I am highly allergic to. You are right. Be proactive. They sneak things and if you don’t read the ingredients/information you may be in for a reaction. 

• Love 2

So Aujbroke out in hives the night before she was supposed to start her first grownup job?  

Clearly neither one of them knew how much the ER costs...I’m guessing they were living off of his show money.

I don’t see Auj working outside the home, clearly Jerm is meant to be the provider.

• Love 2

Just exactly what happened in that  ER? She needed a shot and an EPi-pen. She didn’t need an MRI, cat-scan, surgery, etc etc.  Exactly what did they get charged for that required 3 years of payments? Did they pay $50 a month until they had it paid off? 

I’ve spent my fair share of nights in the ER in my life.    Anywhere between $1000-$2500 unless there were some of those extra tests I mentioned. 

• Love 2
Spoiler

Has anyone noticed how Red is all over trying to promote the sherpas as on sale for black Friday?

Umm theyre still 65 dollars?

And then theyre saying the marriage journals are buy one give one. Who here believes thatshes actually giving the one back out to someone who wants it?

Highly doubtful.  Just a marketing ploy.

5 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Just exactly what happened in that  ER? She needed a shot and an EPi-pen. She didn’t need an MRI, cat-scan, surgery, etc etc.  Exactly what did they get charged for that required 3 years of payments? Did they pay $50 a month until they had it paid off? 

I’ve spent my fair share of nights in the ER in my life.    Anywhere between $1000-$2500 unless there were some of those extra tests I mentioned. 

EpiPen costs have shot up so about 700 dollars. The doctors probably ran some basic blood tests. If she got any medication, there's that. They don't mention an ambulance. It is Cedar Sinai and it is Los Angeles, and I suspect they either don't have insurance or have high deductibles so... 3k to 5k. An amount that would be a financial hardship if you were just starting a job and didn't have insurance but...

It doesn't track with the life these two were living that they were *struggling* with medical bills for *3 years* aka until last year. First, hospital billing and medical bill IS a nightmare, but I had actual surgery including an overnight stay and I wasn't getting new bills three years on, all the expenses were finalized in six months.

Second, it honestly doesn't track that they couldn't pay such a bill or had expenses higher than 3 to 5 thousand dollars for the medical issue Auj is describing. In the three years since Jan 2015 when this occurred, Jer and Auj Roloff have repeatedly gone on lengthy vacations at expensive hotels. Not only did Jeremy have a motorcycle that I assume he did insure while living in Los Angeles, he maintained ownership of multiple cars. They moved to Bend, and then bought another motorcycle (where Auj promptly broke her shoulder) and more new cars and then bought a house for close to a half of a million and then pissed away how many dollars renovating it.... I think they are exaggerating their woes without recalling that the audience has some idea that they aren't living in poverty. Jer, Auj? Little tip - if you seriously were worried about medical bills and their payment and where the money was coming from, you wouldn't own a 500 dollar coffee machine in your home. You wouldn't own at least three cars and possibly five. You wouldn't be going on fancy vacations at least once a month. 

• Love 20
On 11/22/2018 at 1:35 PM, heatherchandler said:

Oh good lord!

She went to an urgent care place for bone fractures but found a big name hospital emergency room for hives? She could have saved money by going back to the walk-in clinic for the hives. 

I think there's Daddy Roloff money for Golden Boy Jeremy and probably some for Zach too now that Jackson is here. 

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, Gennacide said:

I messaged Auj on Instagram asking her if she had subtitles to her pod cast because I'm deaf. 

How many of y'all want to betshe never answers me?  Lmao.

I envision that there's a little button somewhere on their podcast-recording device that says "Add sub-titles."  And after J&A figure it out, she will do an entire podcast on how h-a-a-a-r-d it was to develop a process so that the hearing impaired can participate in their podcast.

• Love 7
On 10/26/2018 at 11:16 AM, Shieldmaiden said:

Jer, no need to worry if you’ve “lost anything from this year - Embers (sic) first year.”  Every bloomin’ minute is on social media! Just ask that professional photographer who follows you around 24/7 for some reprints. Jeesh.

Yeah, who is taking those Insta pics? Her's are even more professional than his. Hell, even the Kardashian's manage to make theirs look more real everyday and less like they have a professional following them around that these two. 

On 11/23/2018 at 12:04 PM, funky-rat said:

Hives can also be a psychosomatic response to stress.  I tend to break out in hives when I am stressed.  Oddj notes that it was the night before she was supposed to start her job (for the 2nd time).

My sister gets stress hives. She's been covered in them for two months now, but you know, she had actual stress, not just having to get a job. Her ex husband's younger brother was killed in a motorcycle accident (along with their step brother), someone she still considered her little brother, and her middle son was very close to him. She's been grieving, keeping an eye on her son to make sure he was dealing okay, and dealing with her ex, who is a lunatic on a good day, going completely off the deep end over it. Oh, and if this wasn't enough, it seems they were both drunk and going to score some meth.... that, rumor has it, our ex step father was selling to him. So yeah, she's been one giant hive for 2 months. 

• Love 5
On 11/23/2018 at 2:54 PM, gonecrackers said:

Auj really needs to step away from the eyebrow pencil.

And the childish outfits she leans toward. I love how the second photo from Thanksgiving she posted was super unflattering.

Edited by Shmoopaloop
  • Love 4

I wonder if they realize that "Small Business Saturday" is a rather cynical attempt by a credit card company to get people to spend more on the holidays?

I mean, as Christians, should they be endorsing the whole "always spend more for the holidays" notion? Just a thought.

But make no mistake at all, these posts are Jer and Auj angling for their business to be picked up by American Express as one of their "Open" signature small businesses.... 

• Love 3