Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

Omg.  I have been reading literally this whole post for awhile lol.  Glad to know I'm not allow in my feelings for Audrey.

1.  Her chin mole is disgusting looking.  She usually photo shops it out.

2.  Seriously, how many pictures can you possibly pose for...

3.  Stop turning your husband into a weird looking lesbian.  He's not a woman...

I seem to remember Jeremy being very rugged and outdoorsy when he was younger. Apparently, now he likes to sip tea, cross legged, admire his wife 24/7/365,  and let his wife suggest a blowout and he actually does it...?

Wtf...

• Love 7

They must be revamping the journals. But i thought they were called Navigator’s Council?  I bet the guy who is making the design is also a contributing factor to the ? Jeremy has been using if you check out 1924us Instagram page. It fits him.

Jeremy and Audrey are not originals they take what other people are doing, creating, talking about, writing about e.g A Severe Mercy, Jeff and Alyssa Bethke, Dale Partridge, the clothing company walk in love- the whole line has a Christian message, and now Christian Watson -1924us. Seriously wvery thing they do i do i have already heard or seen from someone else. 

CDED1D44-D722-4209-8955-00B2EDC99732.jpeg

• Love 2

Are those "1924house" people the moron husband and wife who bought an old house and then decided they were going to "live" in that time?  No TV, no air conditioning, no modern clothing, etc.  They are apparently cool with internet because they use it to take photos and pimp out their nutso lifestyle.  The wife refuses to vote because women in her preferred timeframe weren't allowed, so she doesn't either.  When a radio host pointed out that women in that time were fighting to vote, she held her ground.  If she doesn't want to vote, fine, but to use that as her reason is just plain idiotic.  I looked at their website and it's not finished, but it sound like it **might** be them.  

**ETA: Not them.  I found the 1924house Instragram, and it's DEFINITELY not that moron couple - this is that moron couple:
https://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/meet-washington-couple-lives-victorian-era/story?id=34920909

Edited by funky-rat
Clarification
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Absolom said:

Well then Audrey why didn't you wait for that guy instead of taking Jer?  

That poor woman is not going to age well.  

Does Jer really "treat everyone with respect," "lead boldly," "model humility," or "work hard"? Maybe, Auj should have reconsidered the "good job" quality on the do-not-marry list. 

However, I don't think Audrey wants a husband in charge. She seems content to be the brains and drive of the operation (such that it is) and is happy to have a husband who does what he's told. 

• Love 7

That post is too funny.  I wouldn't think a man with those qualities would have a podcast made about him by a woman claiming he led on while he had a girlfriend.  Dearest Jer, Auj and that third woman are the only three that know the story but no man of character would put himself in that situation.  End of story.  No ones fault but his own.

Did anyone see her stories last night?  Jer just wants to sit there and read while Auj wants to watch sports.  Neither of the intellects knew what daylight savings was.  Maybe they should both read the Wiki page about something useful.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Steff said:

I've been married 25 years, so I get it that marriage can be a lot of work & at times a big struggle.  But these two have turned it into a daily slog thru the trenches.  Multiple daily journals (seriously, she said in an Instastory that she has THREE journals she writes in every day), a weekly inquisition about "feelings" aka the Marriage Navigator, the constant need to build each other up while discussing how hard it is & how it's always a struggle.  

If you really have to work every damn day to find a reason to love your spouse, then cut the fucking line already and move on.  If you need daily AND weekly confirmations of love in writing AND verbal, then you are a black hole of neediness who will never be happy.  And none of that even gets into how everything last thing they post is nothing more than a money grab. 

Very well stated STEFF! But this b.s. is how they make money. They get a large following on Instagram/social media and in turn, companies will pay them to shill their goods. However, J&A will be long forgotten in a couple years. Then what will they do? Pray, I guess. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Very well stated STEFF! But this b.s. is how they make money. They get a large following on Instagram/social media and in turn, companies will pay them to shill their goods. However, J&A will be long forgotten in a couple years. Then what will they do? Pray, I guess. 

When they are forgotten by the public and Taudry can no longer get money for breathing, then she'll divorce him.  If he can't "help" her by keeping her famous and making money, then he serves no purpose to her.   Clearly just being in love and married is so hard for both of them that they can't make it thru a single day without needing some version of marriage therapy.  Other than the love of fame & money, not sure they have much of anything in common. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Steff said:

When they are forgotten by the public and Taudry can no longer get money for breathing, then she'll divorce him.  If he can't "help" her by keeping her famous and making money, then he serves no purpose to her.   Clearly just being in love and married is so hard for both of them that they can't make it thru a single day without needing some version of marriage therapy.  Other than the love of fame & money, not sure they have much of anything in common. 

And these 2 are most likely influencing many young people who will believe that A&J's marriage b.s. is what real marriage is supposed to be like. Then reality comes along and.....oh shit! What do we do now?! A&J have no f'n clue what true love/relationships/respect and "everlasting, unconditional" love are all about. It's disturbing that so many people can't think for themselves. They have to let losers/users like A&J tell them how to think, feel, behave, love etc.

The human race is doomed! Lol!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, chenoa333 said:

And these 2 are most likely influencing many young people who will believe that A&J's marriage b.s. is what real marriage is supposed to be like. Then reality comes along and.....oh shit! What do we do now?! A&J have no f'n clue what true love/relationships/respect and "everlasting, unconditional" love are all about. It's disturbing that so many people can't think for themselves. They have to let losers/users like A&J tell them how to think, feel, behave, love etc.

The human race is doomed! Lol!

and to think, they haven't even faced any real problems yet.  They haven't struggled financially, dealt with a sick child or dying parent.  And no I don't consider some clogged milk ducts in Taudry's boobs to be a "real"  problem.  It's a small bump in the tit road compared to what life can really throw at you.  They treat daily life as such a struggle that if they ever had to face a REAL problem, none of their feel good books are going to help.  No marriage inquisition book is going to solve a real problem.  They've turned every day into a mountain to climb, they're fucked when they hit a real mountain instead of their self created ones. 

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, Steff said:

and to think, they haven't even faced any real problems yet.  They haven't struggled financially, dealt with a sick child or dying parent.  And no I don't consider some clogged milk ducts in Taudry's boobs to be a "real"  problem.  It's a small bump in the tit road compared to what life can really throw at you.  They treat daily life as such a struggle that if they ever had to face a REAL problem, none of their feel good books are going to help.  No marriage inquisition book is going to solve a real problem.  They've turned every day into a mountain to climb, they're fucked when they hit a real mountain instead of their self created ones. 

Amen and Hallelujah!! 

• Love 2

I actually wonder if it might be good for them to actually face a real problem. I dont wish that on them, but I wonder if they'd have a healthier relationship without, you know, the constant struggle simply to stay married. It seems like living the pleasant completely safety netted lifestyle they are in leads them to turn their minor issues into major mountains of woe.

A real problem might put their lives into some perspective.  

• Love 6
54 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

I actually wonder if it might be good for them to actually face a real problem. I dont wish that on them, but I wonder if they'd have a healthier relationship without, you know, the constant struggle simply to stay married. It seems like living the pleasant completely safety netted lifestyle they are in leads them to turn their minor issues into major mountains of woe.

A real problem might put their lives into some perspective.  

I do not think their marriage can survive a real ongoing crisis.  An ER visit, yes, a long term medical or financial or legal issue, no.  Long afterwards, they would indeed gain perspective- but too late for their marriage. Just my opinion. 

• Love 2

True but honestly, I don't know a lot of marriages that survive long term medical or financial or legal issues. 

I don't wish it on them because I'm actually not that much of an asshole. But I think a real problem - a baby with a real problem, an elderly parent or grandparent with dementia, that wish Matt has to be a crippled burden to his family... these things tear apart families. 

29 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

True but honestly, I don't know a lot of marriages that survive long term medical or financial or legal issues. 

I don't wish it on them because I'm actually not that much of an asshole. But I think a real problem - a baby with a real problem, an elderly parent or grandparent with dementia, that wish Matt has to be a crippled burden to his family... these things tear apart families. 

I understand your point completely and agree.  I just think Jeremy and Auj ( particularly Auj) would ( and will) break a lot sooner than the majority of marriages.  Amy and  Matt managed to stay together 25 years with Matt’s health and physical  issues, his Siblings issues, his own 2 DUI arrests, his various long distance jobs,  Zach’s physical issues, the financial issues before the show came along, etc.  yes, the marriage ultimately failed, but I don’t think Auj would stay around for a year if any of that were to happen to Jeremy and Auj. I’m not sure they could last thru both having to get normal jobs outside the home and live paycheck to paycheck. 

• Love 6

Awkward word use, at least one noticeable misspelling, and the only reference to a measure 101 in Oregon is a measure that passed in the spring of 2018 that expanded Medicare....

But more seriously, Jeremy seems to be justifying his own sloth like mediocrity by slapping down his faith as his justification to do nothing. Let me explain.

Jeremy is not politically active. Even in this post he's very careful to straddle a neutral 'I'm aware there's an election but I won't be revealing my genuine opinions on any topic' position. His reason for not actively taking any position? He's about the Word and being a disciple to Jesus and anything that alters his supposedly intense devotion to Jesus is wrong and he views this as a one or the other thing - he can either be devoted to Jesus or he can participate in the worldly world.

My irritation with this view? Is that I just doubt Jeremy is this religious. Or rather, I don't see any sign that Jeremy gets anything out of his faith other than a vague smug superiority. He certainly feels no obligation to *do* anything. I mean, he doesn't actually attend church, his idea of resting on the Sabbath is to pleasure himself in some way and call that worship. He does nothing charitable. His "ministry" is entirely for profit. There is never even a suggestion that Jeremy do something with himself that isn't centered around Jeremy pleasuring himself. If it involves effort, well, its far more important he be a disciple to Jesus than actually do anything....

• Love 20
10 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

The sight of Jeremy and his man bun in stretchy, form-fitting, reindeer pajamas is making my eyes burn. I wonder what Matt thinks of that look for his son, posted all over social media no less. 

I wonder if they're footie pajamas and if they have a butt flap?  Well...scratch that.  I don't want to know.

• Love 2

Jeremy posted a story about Ember watching Winnie the Pooh for her first hour of tv. Followed immediately with some backtracking, saying that Auj thought that was probably confusing and they meant it’s been an hour TOTAL this week. Whatever you say...

No judgment here, as I’ve been guilty of plopping my kid down with some Mickey when I absolutely have to get something done, but their backtracking is just so irritating. Always so damn concerned with how things make them look. 

• Love 4

No, I think it's time to judge. We're talking about two adults who have one child in one home and they both work from home. Ember should NEVER be planked in front of a tv. These two idiots have NO JOB BUT raising their child. And they should both be HAPPY and DELIGHTED and THANKING JESUS that they don't have to leave their child and have the opportunity to see every moment... and instead they're plopping that little blessing in front of the tv. 

Now, I don't really feel this harshly....but honestly, Jer and Auj? You thought fucking was fun, and this is what fucking gets you. You choose to not work, you brag how damn devoted you are, so I see no reason why that child shouldn't have a parent at it's side 24-7 … that's your only work, so how about turning off the tv, and taking a break from the "deep thoughts about the bible" time in the garage and raise your child yourself instead of letting the tv do it for you.

4 hours ago, Rap541 said:

No, I think it's time to judge. We're talking about two adults who have one child in one home and they both work from home. Ember should NEVER be planked in front of a tv. These two idiots have NO JOB BUT raising their child. And they should both be HAPPY and DELIGHTED and THANKING JESUS that they don't have to leave their child and have the opportunity to see every moment... and instead they're plopping that little blessing in front of the tv. 

Now, I don't really feel this harshly....but honestly, Jer and Auj? You thought fucking was fun, and this is what fucking gets you. You choose to not work, you brag how damn devoted you are, so I see no reason why that child shouldn't have a parent at it's side 24-7 … that's your only work, so how about turning off the tv, and taking a break from the "deep thoughts about the bible" time in the garage and raise your child yourself instead of letting the tv do it for you.

I don’t think they were plopping her down, that was just my own example of times I’ve had to. I don’t have the luxury of a lazy husband hanging around the house all day. I think they just thought she was big enough to see a cartoon and take video of it, fawn over her loving Pooh, just like Jer, blah, blah, more about them. Agreed, that if indeed they were plopping her down, so they could BOTH do whatever they pleased, then yes, it would be time for judgment.  

Edited by Shmoopaloop

Dont mind me, Shmoop. I am not really against tv for kids. I just find it hilarious that two adults who "work from home" and who wax on and on about how they LOVE being parents are allowing the child any "devil box" time. I mean, shouldn't they have that little blessing on their laps or out on the blessed farm learning about God and Nature and how she can best worship Jesus Christ?

• Love 6

Sorry, Auj. I appreciate your concern, but humans bear some responsibility for the circumstance they live in. Pray as much as you want, but get out and do something about this problem! What do you do, really? Sitting in your comfy pajamas, sipping your gourmet coffee, praying fervently, and blogging about your almost perfect life doesn't help anyone.

I work with young adults and really like them, but these two are really annoying, spoiler poseurs. I admire people who put action to their words. These two take selfies and pontificate. 

• Love 17

re you more willing to post something on social media than you are to get on your hands and needs and fervently cry out to God ‘heal our broken world!’

I think you mean "knees", Auj. You're calling yourself a writer. try proof reading. 

So, Audrey, what do you *do* to help God heal our broken world?

Yes, yes, you fervently pray, and proudly let us know how you get on your knees and pray and you're earnest, persistent, diligent, insert endless "I'm praising me" dictionary words, and we get it - you sit in your home and pray fervently on your knees (or "needs") and what do you *do*?

When you see injustice or crisis, and you pray and THEN WHAT DO YOU DO? 

Fervent prayer is lovely, but Audrey? You're a wealthy young woman with good health - what do you DO to help others? 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Fervent prayer is lovely, but Audrey? You're a wealthy young woman with good health - what do you DO to help others? 

Lol. You must have forgot. A few years ago she did a photo shoot (done by Jeremy- didn’t have the professionals yet) with a blanket ( I’m sure given to them, not purchased) from a company who donated a blanket to a homeless shelter after you bought one of theirs for $80-$100. 

“ But someone will say, ‘You have faith and I have works.’ Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.” James 2:18

aka being a true Christian results in a believer beginning to participate in good works. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Claire1745 said:

Lol. You must have forgot. A few years ago she did a photo shoot (done by Jeremy- didn’t have the professionals yet) with a blanket ( I’m sure given to them, not purchased) from a company who donated a blanket to a homeless shelter after you bought one of theirs for $80-$100. 

I didn't forget. I just don't think someone else buying a 100 dollar blanket that results in Company X donating a blanket is really Audrey donating a blanket. If I tell you how to sign up for smile.amazon.com and donate to my church.... you're still the one making the donation, and doing the good work. I mean, did Auj actually buy a blanket herself?

• Love 1

my previous post was pure sarcasm. 

And no, I doubt they purchased the blanket. They were probably approached by the company  and given the blanket to post about it and probably given some sort of perk. And/or they were hoping in return, the company would use the photos, taken by Jeremy, would use them and give Jerbear some exposure for his “brilliant eye” and “talent” (again sarcasm). I do believe he was still trying to work the professional photog angle back then. 

They dont post post anything without trying to sell something or get more free stuff.

• Love 5