Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

Really disliking her hair like that. It puts more focus on her facial features - like that grin...

Also, if you take a look at the fan photos she included in her story, you can get a good laugh over how unhappy Jerk appears. He talked big over on his page about being so pleased and grateful to meet fans, but finds it hard to crack a smile for the photos. I get it’s a long day of meeting strangers, but do those poor saps a favor and be nice enough to smile in the photos they (for some reason) desire. 

Edited by Shmoopaloop
15 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Methinks someone is protesting a wee bit much that everything is JUST FINE at Chez AujPoj. 

I'm also genuinely curious what cravings they've given up.

Yes. I'd too like to know what cravings and selfish desires they've had to sacrifice to be "fee."  It doesn't appear to be anything involving carefully curated grunge clothing, expensive shoes, travel, professional photographs, new office/studio space, or baby head decorations. Haircuts, perhaps? 

• Love 10
19 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Yes. I'd too like to know what cravings and selfish desires they've had to sacrifice to be "fee."  It doesn't appear to be anything involving carefully curated grunge clothing, expensive shoes, travel, professional photographs, new office/studio space, or baby head decorations. Haircuts, perhaps? 

Shame, Humility, Self-Awareness, Taste...….

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

What is that emoji? Two fingers of Scotch? 

Yeah, something to that effect. He’s been stuck on it ever since they went to that whiskey bar in Nashville and has been using it too damn much in stories and posts. 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Shmoopaloop said:

Yeah, something to that effect. He’s been stuck on it ever since they went to that whiskey bar in Nashville and has been using it too damn much in stories and posts. 

How would all of us mere mortals know how sophisticated he is if not for that emoji?  LOL

• Love 4

Speaking of Jer’s insta story yesterday...the poor guy has figured out its good to have a routine in your life when you have a baby.  He has to wake up at 7am to “help” Audrey get Ember downstairs that way he can take off for an hour of “me” time where he drinks coffee and rides a bike and then reads his bible in his garage while he meditates on “leading” his family.  All the while Audrey is feeding and cleaning Ember, in other words “leading the family” while Jer is away.  I’ve been married over 20 years and never considered my husband to be leading our family.  We are equal partners with equal responsibility.  I can imagine if Jeremy had a regular job that he had to show up for what a shock that would be to their family let alone if Auj worked as well.

He’s also doing intermittent fasting, which is fine but was making a big deal about only eating between 2-10pm.  So basically he goes without breakfast, although he does drink 2 thermoses of coffee instead.  If you’re hungry just change your eating hours to 12-8, then you can eat at normal times!  Ugh.  So entitled.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Well, Audrey does need to suffer for her art, uh blog, so this helps provide material.

Any word on the much-anticipated podcasts, or can they not proceed until the whiskey bar home recording studio is ready?

Jer said they’ve put off the podcast till after pumpkin season.  Because 3 days a week for a month of selling shirts, driving a tractor and taking pictures with fans, is a lot of work already...?

• Love 6
8 hours ago, scenicbyway said:

Speaking of Jer’s insta story yesterday...the poor guy has figured out its good to have a routine in your life when you have a baby.  He has to wake up at 7am to “help” Audrey get Ember downstairs that way he can take off for an hour of “me” time where he drinks coffee and rides a bike and then reads his bible in his garage while he meditates on “leading” his family.  All the while Audrey is feeding and cleaning Ember, in other words “leading the family” while Jer is away.  I’ve been married over 20 years and never considered my husband to be leading our family.  We are equal partners with equal responsibility.  I can imagine if Jeremy had a regular job that he had to show up for what a shock that would be to their family let alone if Auj worked as well.

He’s also doing intermittent fasting, which is fine but was making a big deal about only eating between 2-10pm.  So basically he goes without breakfast, although he does drink 2 thermoses of coffee instead.  If you’re hungry just change your eating hours to 12-8, then you can eat at normal times!  Ugh.  So entitled.

2-10pm. So he can eat almost  immediately before bed. Since he gets up at 7.   Meanwhile, the actual recommendation is to not eat at least 4 hours before bed - so no later than 6pm. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, scenicbyway said:

Jer said they’ve put off the podcast till after pumpkin season.  Because 3 days a week for a month of selling shirts, driving a tractor and taking pictures with fans, is a lot of work already...?

How could they possibly prepare for their podcast with the unpredictability of pumpkin season? It’s not like it comes the same time every year......

• Love 18

Well, pumpkin season does involve actual work. 

With all due respect though... I'd really love to know what they do with their time. They personally haven't updated their website with their own written articles in over a year. With respect to the shirt business and the journal business... how busy can that keep them?

• Love 4
On 10/21/2018 at 11:38 AM, scenicbyway said:

I thought he said he gets up at 6. The way I interpreted his scattered story was, he gets up at 6 to go bike to the gym, comes back and reads the ol' "Good Book" in the garage until he hears Ember wake up, then goes inside to help poor Auj take care of the baby/watch Ember on his own, so Auj can have alone time in the morning after she finally wakes up. Again, just what I gathered from his stories.

His "leading the family" shtick makes me wanna vomit. I'm admittedly not religious, although I consider myself spiritual and believe in some form of God, but something about how they read the kid's bible book to Ember every morning made me feel sad and sick for her. She's going to grow up in a bubble where men are deemed superior and are leaders. There's nothing wrong with having faith, but I hope she grows up to have a more open mind than these two. :/

18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, HE'S NOT A FARMER! Drives me nuts.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Shmoopaloop said:

I thought he said he gets up at 6. The way I interpreted his scattered story was, he gets up at 6 to go bike to the gym, comes back and reads the ol' "Good Book" in the garage until he hears Ember wake up, then goes inside to help poor Auj take care of the baby/watch Ember on his own, so Auj can have alone time in the morning after she finally wakes up. Again, just what I gathered from his stories.

His "leading the family" shtick makes me wanna vomit. I'm admittedly not religious, although I consider myself spiritual and believe in some form of God, but something about how they read the kid's bible book to Ember every morning made me feel sad and sick for her. She's going to grow up in a bubble where men are deemed superior and are leaders. There's nothing wrong with having faith, but I hope she grows up to have a more open mind than these two. :/

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, HE'S NOT A FARMER! Drives me nuts.

He said he’s going to have to start getting up a six so Auj can have “me” time too because currently he gets up at 7 and Auj doesn’t get time.

I think the reading the Bible thing to Ember must be to sell books.  They are under contract with a Christian publisher and their lifestyle must align with that.

• Love 1

There’s more to it than that with immense research behind this as it’s nothing new, but rather an ancient practice.

If this is how the book reads, then these two are going to look like imbeciles. 

I mean, I think I know what he is saying, but this is so painfully and awkwardly phrased. "There's more to it than that with immense research behind this as it's nothing new" feels like he lost track of his thoughts as he was writing.

I went from slave to master and this began manifesting elsewhere.

Again, really awkward phrasing and I am no Grammar Rodeo Champion but I feel like a comma was needed or else there should be a period after "master" and a new sentence beginning with "This began".

The morning snooze button no longer had it’s spell on me.

Again, I majored in geology not English but... I'm pretty sure this is incorrect. It doesn't pass the simple test I was taught in grade school about "its" versus "it's". Jeremy, if you are reading, consider this. Look at your sentence and ask yourself "does it make sense if you substitute "it is" for "it's". Because "it's" is short for "it is".

"The morning snooze button no longer had it is spell on me." versus "The morning snooze button no longer had its spell on me."

The discipline needed to choose not only what I eat, but when I eat has multiplied.

Again, just so oddly worded. I also think there should be a comma after "eat" because "what I eat, but when I eat," is a separate thought - "but when I eat has multiplied" doesn't make sense.

I feel more free

My micosoft word corrects this to "I feel freer" - take that as you will.

Freedom always follows discipline.

Jeremy is always so black and white with his views (unless he's asked about supporting gay marriage, then he's all wiffle waffle). I don't disagree with the sentiment but it's not an absolute. 

Discipline is how we are able to Carpe diem - seize the day.

Carpe diem is not an event or a verb. We can't go out and carpe diem today - because "Carpe diem" is a phrase from a foreign language and not an action in its own right. This is an attempt to show off and the sentence would be better as "Discipline is how we are able to seize the day" - and thats still an odd way to get to the point.

Where might you be more disciplined in order to unlock the potential of freedom?

This makes sense but it seems a little overblown coming from a guy who is admitting publically that getting up when the alarm goes off is a really serious challenge that he hasn't been able to manage without life altering discipline. 

Edited by Rap541
  • Love 9

Bravo, Rap 541,

This kind of writing is fairly common in high school students and college freshman. The poor writer, in an attempt to sound smart and sophisticated, turns to redundancy, thesaurus substitutions for common words, and unnecessarily long, convoluted sentences. The more words the better! The result is the opposite of the desired one--laughter rather than awe.

Jeremy is a textbook example of someone using pretentiousness to cover the naps he took during English classes.  

Audrey is a more skilled writer than Jer, but neither one bothers to read anything before publishing it. Bad writing happens, but these two don't even try.  It's like serving food without tasting it first. They probably do that too. The dynamic duo seriously need an assistant to cut through their gibberish before unleashing it on humanity. 

• Love 9

Poor, poor Audrey. You worked so hard those few days at the farm, you definitely need to sty home and recover. Sniffles are awful, but you can do it.  Look how you pushed through your struggles to breastfeed. You're amazing! God really, really, really likes you. How's little what's-her-name feeling, by the way?

• Love 11
3 hours ago, AnnieBeez said:

Seriously?! I’m as “breast is best” as the next person, but is she saying parents who bottle feed don’t cuddle their babies? What a bitch. 

Because I do try to be fair (sigh) I have to be honest and say that I didn't read this as "I'm  Audrey and I think people who don't breast feed don't cuddle their babies". I did take it as "I'm Audrey and I think my choices are the best choices and God thinks that too, aren't I lucky? I'm just so very fantastic!" and that's a wee bit much, but this is a rare time where I don't think she was directly shaming bottle feeders, just that she was so happy God allowed her to slap her magic titties into her baby's mouth.

I do begin to wonder if she's going to have Ember on the breast until five "for comfort".

• Love 7
On 10/21/2018 at 8:02 PM, Rap541 said:

I wonder if they're fucking. I mean, Jeremy "maintains an office" there now.

Maybe not them, but her daughter's been on the farm recently.  Jer can truly follow in his father's footsteps and keep it all in the family.

• Love 4
On 2018-10-23 at 6:35 AM, ginger90 said:

"God is just showing off." Gee, lady, thanks for your astute observation that reduces God to a trite sideshow act whose sole purpose is to keep you entertained and happy. The shallowness of her thinking is astonishing.

• Love 13
37 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

For the love of all that's holy, please learn how to spell and edit, Audrey. You are (or you're) making the baby Jesus cry. 

Jeremy too, “highlight real”, ok bud!

• Love 1

Auj mentioned that she’s still breast feeding at 13 months. I thought that you were supposed to begin allowing sippy cups (them learning to feed and drink without help) and wean around 9-10 months. I think she needs the attachment of her daughter to feel more important and loved. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Auj mentioned that she’s still breast feeding at 13 months. I thought that you were supposed to begin allowing sippy cups (them learning to feed and drink without help) and wean around 9-10 months. I think she needs the attachment of her daughter to feel more important and loved. 

And to use for humble-bragging.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Haven't these two exposed themselves and their daughter enough? Now, they want to do Behind the Scenes--of what exactly? 

A better title is WHY WE ARE WONDERFUL! That's probably what they are going to talk about anyway. 

Vapid comes to my mind, lol.

• Love 1

A couple months ago I heard about this intermittent fasting and i'm like woahhhh WAIT A MINUTE. I'm already doing something that is now a fad?? Holy smokes.  But apparently if you've been doing it for years before it ever became a thing - it does nothing for you.

• Love 4