Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

On 8/18/2018 at 9:00 PM, Claire1745 said:

This post was painful to read. If this is how their book is written God grant mercy on any soul who reads it. It’s like they just add adjectives to make a dull story longer.

4E5F2698-7B55-4594-9DBE-07C624771620.png

Im pretty sure i would see life from a different perspective if i could end my day after playing in the ocean off Costa Rica, exploring the jungles of Costa Rica and ending my day sitting on the beach watching the sunset.

"Sprinkles of rain informed us that a thunderstorm crept up on us." Note to self: sprinkles of rain indicate a thunderstorm is coming. Lol!

I don't have the courage to finish that (above) Instagram post. But it's clearly written by spoiled, pretentious, selfish, ignorant morons

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 9

I was never a fan of the TV Show "Growing Pains", but I couldn't sleep the other night, and I caught an episode from early in the series on TV.  Carol was trying to get on the school paper, and was writing about people who harvest clams.  It was full of words that just didn't work, like "muculence".  The running joke was that no one even knew what that word meant.  In the end she got on the paper because the teacher said that her writing sucked, but she at least proved she wasn't stupid, unlike the other kids.  And in true 80's schlocky tv sitcom fashion, she turned the job down because she didn't earn it.  Whoever is writing Jerk and Oddj's horrible posts must have seen that episode and thought it made a lot of sense......

• Love 5

For some reason, Direct TV Now app taped two old episodes of LPBW.  I have no idea why, as I don't have it set to recording anything.  Oh, and the title of the show was in Spanish.  Weird....

Anyhoo, out of boredom I re-watched one of the episodes.  It was the one where Jer and Auj get married.  Jer's hair was very short, almost shaved.  My 14 year old daughter walked into the room, glanced at it and said, "Oh my gosh!  He was so cute back then!  What happened?!"  And he was cute back then.  In these earlier, pre-marriage episodes, he actually smiled and seemed ok.  Ever since he got married to her, he seems borderline depressed and way too serious.  It's like night and day.  How sad.

Speaking of that wedding episode, I practically gagged when the bridesmaids and groomsmen were walking down the aisle and the groomsmen were holding handwritten signs like "Passion," "Sexy Rasp (??)," "Babe," "My Wife" and "Fiery Fox."  GAG!!!!  And then her dad walks down the aisle with a sign reading "She's Yours."  Ummm, no wonder the dad was grinning from ear-to-ear.  It's like he was announcing, "Good luck, Jer.  She's your problem now!"

image.png.997b3823028da2ad8c251af348c86311.png

Edited by Phoebe70
added photo
  • Love 11
On 8/19/2018 at 12:00 AM, Claire1745 said:

This post was painful to read. If this is how their book is written God grant mercy on any soul who reads it. It’s like they just add adjectives to make a dull story longer.

4E5F2698-7B55-4594-9DBE-07C624771620.png

If I can't afford exciting vacations at the drop of a hat, do my "valuable" moments still count? My stories might make for dull reading, even if read out "load."

The more I read from these two, the more annoyed I get. They come across as hopelessly snobby, self-indulgent, and clueless. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, funky-rat said:

I was never a fan of the TV Show "Growing Pains", but I couldn't sleep the other night, and I caught an episode from early in the series on TV.  Carol was trying to get on the school paper, and was writing about people who harvest clams.  It was full of words that just didn't work, like "muculence".  The running joke was that no one even knew what that word meant.  In the end she got on the paper because the teacher said that her writing sucked, but she at least proved she wasn't stupid, unlike the other kids.  And in true 80's schlocky tv sitcom fashion, she turned the job down because she didn't earn it.  Whoever is writing Jerk and Oddj's horrible posts must have seen that episode and thought it made a lot of sense......

Is that the one where he said her writing was "replete with stinkiosity"? Why the hell do I remember that?

1 hour ago, Phoebe70 said:

For some reason, Direct TV Now app taped two old episodes of LPBW.  I have no idea why, as I don't have it set to recording anything.  Oh, and the title of the show was in Spanish.  Weird....

Anyhoo, out of boredom I re-watched one of the episodes.  It was the one where Jer and Auj get married.  Jer's hair was very short, almost shaved.  My 14 year old daughter walked into the room, glanced at it and said, "Oh my gosh!  He was so cute back then!  What happened?!"  And he was cute back then.  In these earlier, pre-marriage episodes, he actually smiled and seemed ok.  Ever since he got married to her, he seems borderline depressed and way too serious.  It's like night and day.  How sad.

Speaking of that wedding episode, I practically gagged when the bridesmaids and groomsmen were walking down the aisle and the groomsmen were holding handwritten signs like "Passion," "Sexy Rasp (??)," "Babe," "My Wife" and "Fiery Fox."  GAG!!!!  And then her dad walks down the aisle with a sign reading "She's Yours."  Ummm, no wonder the dad was grinning from ear-to-ear.  It's like he was announcing, "Good luck, Jer.  She's your problem now!"

Don't forget Oddj's 80's thrift store wedding gown that she "customized" for herself, but removed the structure of the dress because she doesn't know what she's doing and it wouldn't stay up, and her butt fugly bridesmaid dresses that were "made from vintage bed sheets".  Vomit.

9 minutes ago, SongbirdHollow said:

Is that the one where he said her writing was "replete with stinkiosity"? Why the hell do I remember that?

Yep.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Phoebe70 said:

Oh gross!! I guess I never paid that much attention to the dumb signs. Who makes groomsmen carry words that describe their *ohsowonderful* attributes?! She should be humiliated by her narcissistic behavior. 

• Love 11

Ok, I was curious (and bored) so I googled their wedding.  Apparently Audrey asked all the groomsmen to write words that describe her.  She then had signs made for them to hold  with their word walking down the aisle.  I think it's hilarious that Jacob's word used to describe Audrey is simply "Auj."  It's like he didn't even want to waste time on something so stupid.  And of course, it all has to be about Audrey.  At the very least she could have had words that represented them as a couple.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Phoebe70 said:

Ok, I was curious (and bored) so I googled their wedding.  Apparently Audrey asked all the groomsmen to write words that describe her.  She then had signs made for them to hold  with their word walking down the aisle.  I think it's hilarious that Jacob's word used to describe Audrey is simply "Auj."  It's like he didn't even want to waste time on something so stupid.  And of course, it all has to be about Audrey.  At the very least she could have had words that represented them as a couple.

There's no words for her except maybe, holy crap.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Phoebe70 said:

I would not want to know that groomsmen felt I was "sexy" or "foxy", let alone having them display it to the whole world. That just creeps me out, and would affect how I dealt with the person in the future).  The first one looks like it says "Daisy Braids".  Lame.

ETA: one says "My Wife".  Shouldn't Jerk be holding that one?

Edited by funky-rat
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, Phoebe70 said:
12 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

There's no words for her except maybe, holy crap.

Conceited, fake, hipster and whiny all come to mind.

Oh yeah, definitely. I was speaking about having them all write descriptions of her & hold them at the wedding - holy crap to that narcissistic insanity.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Tidbit said:

I could have sworn that during that episode it was said that they were all words that Jer called her during their courtship. So much for memory. 

Your memory is fine!

From a story Audrey wrote for The Knot:

My sweet friend Corinne Carver has a sign making business called Little Flock Designs, and I had her make signs that the groomsmen carried down the aisle. This was a surprise to Jeremy. Each of the signs had a word or phrase on it that Jeremy uses to describe me, but his groomsmen were the ones that came up with the words. I also had the ring bearer carry a sign that read, “and now…" and my father carried a sign that read “she's yours."

https://www.theknot.com/content/amphtml/little-people-big-world-audrey-roloff-jeremy-roloff-wedding-planning

• Love 2

That didn't have to be on signs for all the groomsmen & guests, unless she's trying to prove how much Jer worships the ground she walks on... They were getting married so you'd think that would've been enough, but everything has to be so public with them/her.

• Love 7

They are really intent on cutting off circulation to her head with those gender marking ribbons, aren’t they? So sad they think they have to decorate girls.  I sincerely hope that baby has a strong voice of her own and teaches her parents that every human, regardless of what parts sprouted out from them, falls on a spectrum and encompass both “male” and “female” traits.  Society constructs what males and females are supposed to “be”.  Her parents are clearly dedicated to performing a perfect facade and wow will they implode under the pressure of real life happening to them.  Can’t wait til Ember comes out as a Wiccan, gay  trans, atheist with a black boyfriend! Lolz

• Love 4

If she's gonna be gay, shouldn't that be a black girlfriend?

More seriously, from a personal happiness standpoint, I really hope Ember is straight because she's otherwise going to live in a miserable home where her parents constantly explain how dirty and evil gay people are and how they love Jesus and Jesus is sending all the queers to hell, all while Ember would get to sit and hear how deep down, if her parents knew her secret, that they would cut her out and send her to hell for her crime of not being normal. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Do Auj and Jeremy realize that it's entirely possible to have meaningful life experiences at a workplace, while employed? 

No. Because the only one of those two  that has ever been employed (other than the family business) is Auj. She didn’t like it. Jer made a point to avoid the farm as an adult until he was arm twisted into moving back. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

No. Because the only one of those two  that has ever been employed (other than the family business) is Auj. She didn’t like it. Jer made a point to avoid the farm as an adult until he was arm wallet twisted into moving back. 

Fixed it for ya.

• Love 4
On 8/27/2018 at 7:27 PM, ginger90 said:

Eew. That hair of his looks like a giant mass of unruly pubic hair.

sorry not sorry.

On 8/30/2018 at 9:45 AM, Phoebe70 said:

good grief. Making those guys hold those ridiculous signs seems like such a douchy thing to do to your friends. ugh.

• Love 4

Well, I also think its a wee bit ostentatious to have like what... ten groomsmen? And ten bridesmaids?

But I will also be completely fair and honest and admit that the idea of a large ceremony with dress up clothes and mandatory roles etc etc that costs more than the downpayment on a new house. 

I'm genuinely curious when the kiddies will begin podcasting... or have they?

• Love 1

My Catholic devotional says it better, with proper grammar, and in plain English, Odd.  It's been done by better people than you.  She needs to watch the weight loss.  Bobble head territory is upon her.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Absolom said:

She needs to watch the weight loss.  Bobble head territory is upon her.

Seriously. I cannot even snark on that. Doesn't matter what I think of her, I wish a healthy life for everyone. 

Ok, a little snark- you call it Bobble head, I call it lollipop head. Either way, not a good look for anybody. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Punkadoo said:

Seriously. I cannot even snark on that. Doesn't matter what I think of her, I wish a healthy life for everyone. 

Ok, a little snark- you call it Bobble head, I call it lollipop head. Either way, not a good look for anybody. 

Same here! She looks very frail. A career of portraying yourself as perfect on social media doesn't mix well with an eating disorder.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, CalicoskiesNC said:

Do they employ a full time photog to just go everywhere with them to capture all these photos?

I was wondering the same thing about the other members of the Roloff family.  Maybe, they get a group discount. 

On 8/30/2018 at 8:34 AM, SongbirdHollow said:

Well THAT pretty much sums up anything and everything about these 2!

On 9/5/2018 at 12:38 PM, Caracoa1 said:

Is it me or does Audrey go out of her way to post herself having a thigh gap?

She absolutely is - there is a way to stand, with your legs about a foot apart, feet straight and your lower back tiled just so.  I read an article about it, and now I see so many people doing it.  Of course Audrey does it - she is a try-hard.

Unique approach to dating I’d say! 

After being told no, Jeremy spends 2 years trying to convince someone to date him and then has to convince her again after she broke up with him. Then after 2 long years of “pursuing” Audrey,  Jeremy has an emotional (maybe more) affair with another girl for most of their dating years.   And trying to copy right the whole book of Sevre Mercy and pawn it off as their love own unique love story.  

“If it's half as good as the half we've known, here's Hail! to the rest of the road”

AE56B9C9-1771-43FF-9D3E-0C5B68359EE8.png

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

Ember's first birthday is nearing...does that mean  Audrey is going to regale us in her memories of her "natural and unmedicated" Labor and childbirth?!

Yep, she posted it on the blog and they’ve been spamming their Instagrams with it. I haven’t had the stomach to read it. ?