Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

Nobody gives a shit you do to your hair, Jeremy.

Oh Celia, let them have their little vote.

Why?

Because this all confirms the truth - they love social media, they love fan attention. 

If Radar Online is to be believed, Auj plans to use social media to profit.

Even though they hate social media! 

They hate social media so much, they are asking their followers to vote on their life decisions! But they DONT LIKE SOCIAL MEDIA!

But they will suckle the teats of social media for their living :)

• Love 14

So much of Audrey's instagram  consists of pics of her and Jeremy kissing--OK we get it already. What "message" is she trying to send? How exactly does she propose to make a living out of that?

• Love 4

All I know? These two can't decide to cut Jeremy's hair without asking social media to vote on it! But they are the ones who LOATHE social media!

Jeremy is such a manly stud decision maker, he has to get social media on his side in order to override Auj. Social media has to vote on whether he should cut his damn hair! 

What next? Will Jeremy and Auj ask social media when they should fuck?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

What next? Will Jeremy and Auj ask social media when they should fuck?

I laughed out loud! 

4 hours ago, Adiba said:

So much of Audrey's instagram  consists of pics of her and Jeremy kissing--OK we get it already. What "message" is she trying to send? How exactly does she propose to make a living out of that?

Do you have a link to it? I want to count how many times they kissed

I say go with what makes you feel the best.  It's not like he's a rock icon or something.....lol.  I hope and pray that Robert Plant NEVER cuts his locks. He can get away with it though. 

• Love 1
On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 1:25 PM, Normades said:

In my neck of the woods, to call someone out means calling someone out to fight, like outside of a bar.  I'm picturing a drunk Jesus outside the Double Deuce ripping his shirt off, breaking a beer bottle, and yelling at Jer to come out and fight like a man and not be such a chicken shit!  It really cracks me up.  

LOL!  He needs to brush up on his fundie-lite speak.  "God called me (or called my name)", or even "God called me to serve".  Nothing further needed.

• Love 1

Regarding Jer's hair, on IG all their followers are saying NO, he should never cut his hair.  I mean, really?  Who are these people?  They can't think that rat's nest on his head looks good.

• Love 3
On 7/15/2018 at 7:32 AM, Adiba said:

They’re those kinds of fools that must express how damn in love they are 24/7. Those are usually the unhappiest and most artificial relationships, IMO. 

They’re so happy and knowledgeable on marriage that they have to push it through their book and social medias. But don’t you dare call them experts! ?

• Love 3
19 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I say go with what makes you feel the best.  It's not like he's a rock icon or something.....lol.  I hope and pray that Robert Plant NEVER cuts his locks. He can get away with it though. 

I concur and thanks for the video.  I needed that today!!

• Love 1
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Normades said:

I concur and thanks for the video.  I needed that today!!

An oldie, but, goodie. lol Oh, his hair still looks good long. If a fan, check out some photos I took of him on the What Concerts Have You Attended thread on these boards.  Sadly, he had his hair pulled back for part of that show.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Shmoopaloop said:

unhappiest and most artificial relationships, IMO. 

Agree entirely. As "real" as a relationship can be on TV, Zach and Tori's rings far more true to me. They certainly seem to love and respect one another, but don't seem to have the need to bone constantly, or make us think they're boning constantly.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, Literata said:

Agree entirely. As "real" as a relationship can be on TV, Zach and Tori's rings far more true to me. They certainly seem to love and respect one another, but don't seem to have the need to bone constantly, or make us think they're boning constantly.

Zach and Tori laugh together. Jer and Auj take themselves waaay to seriously, and they're not fun to watch.  They read as very inauthentic.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, zenme said:

Zach and Tori laugh together. 

Mr. AZC and I are about to celebrate our 54th wedding anniversary.  When asked the secret of a long and happy marriage, we always respond, "We laugh together every day."    

• Love 9

No marriage is perfect, certainly. But the vibe I get from Z and T is that they have one another's backs, no matter what. I believe Audrey would have Jeremy's back as long as doing so wouldn't harm the brand. And the jury's out on Jeremy's motivation.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Mr. AZC and I are about to celebrate our 54th wedding anniversary.  When asked the secret of a long and happy marriage, we always respond, "We laugh together every day."    

That is so important indeed. And congratulations!!

• Love 1
On 7/11/2018 at 2:16 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Sorry if I hurt Auj's feelings....but, they look frugal to me, based on what I've seen.  They don't even have window treatments in their kitchen/living room.  I'm not into their products, but, them selling or marketing expensive products, doesn't reflect their spending, imo. I haven't seen anything in their house that looked high end.  As far as the house goes, I'm not from that area, but, from what I've read, real estate is more expensive there.  Don't know if they got a good deal or not, but, the house doesn't look like a luxury place to me. But, whatever frills they have had may have to be curtailed.  Whatever the show paid, likely was a nice bonus.  I wish them well. 

They're hipsters. It's the "in thing" now to not have window treatments. All of the baby's clothing definately doesnt come from Target or Walmart. Every single outfit we've seen on Ember has been from a private shop, quite expensive. Not to mention the trips they take. They've slowed down since having Ember but man, they spend. Compared to the average american family, they spend quite a bit. Most of us actually dont want to spend more than $15 an outfit for a baby because we know they'll out grow them in a couple of months. I don't know. Maybe they get this stuff for free... but comapred to what clothes we see on Jackson, Ember's clothing is all unique.  The house was whatever. They might have felt like it was a good "forever" home.

• Love 5

I noticed that, too! I thought it looked like he had some bald patches but when you enlarge the pic, you can see he has his hair in a bun. The bald look is caused by the light reflecting off the top of his bun at an angle, making it look like you are seeing his scalp.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I noticed that, too! I thought it looked like he had some bald patches but when you enlarge the pic, you can see he has his hair in a bun. The bald look is caused by the light reflecting off the top of his bun at an angle, making it look like you are seeing his scalp.

Darn!  I was hoping he had cut his hair.  What is with these Roloff boys and their girly hair?  I hope Zach doesn't get in on that trend.

• Love 2
On 7/17/2018 at 3:41 PM, PinkyCupcake said:

Does being laughed at every day count?

If so then Jer and Aud are well on their way to 54 years.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Phoebe70 said:

Darn!  I was hoping he had cut his hair.  What is with these Roloff boys and their girly hair?  I hope Zach doesn't get in on that trend.

I love long hair on men. I just don't like Jeremy. 

• Love 3

I think Audrey will be pregnant before the end of the year.....what else is going to be a big draw to their social media sites?  They've broadcasted to the world how much they want a son..only this time...she will wait until the baby is born to announce the sex!

(edited)
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

3 pictures 

So glad Jeremy approves of his 80 year old grandfather. Can’t wait for Jeremy to wake up one day and realize the world doesn’t revolve around him- and his grandparents dont need his approval. 

If Jeremy actually posted in conversational English rather than 18th century poetry, I’d might maybe believe he meant it. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 4

Hehehe nice one Christi.

More seriously, Jeremy has probably heard the term from his Christian buddies and is parroting it because it has big words.

https://bridgetown.podbean.com/e/this-cultural-moment-what-is-post-christian-culture/'

Jeremy is known to "like" this fellow's lectures. Basically it works off the idea that this is a world where Christians are not the dominant and they are all struggling to follow Christ in the secular humanism apocalypse.

Jer honey? You're not on the tv anymore. Time to step up, man up, and actually say what you mean. It's not like you have to protect the show any more. 

• Love 1

I wonder how she justifies that dress as modest? Jesus made her upper thigh so it needs to be on display for Christ? If that dress was any shorter, we'd know if her collars match her cuffs (and her muff).

Btw I really don't have a problem with skimpy attire except when the people who preach modesty for Jesus are the ones who always justify their skimpy sexy outfits. Auj tells people to be modest. She's appointed herself as a *minister* - Auj, honey? If you have a ministry, then you are calling yourself a minister to others and you need to explain why as a *minister* you tell people to dress modestly and you personally dress immodestly all the time.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Hehehe nice one Christi.

More seriously, Jeremy has probably heard the term from his Christian buddies and is parroting it because it has big words.

https://bridgetown.podbean.com/e/this-cultural-moment-what-is-post-christian-culture/'

Jeremy is known to "like" this fellow's lectures. Basically it works off the idea that this is a world where Christians are not the dominant and they are all struggling to follow Christ in the secular humanism apocalypse.

Jer honey? You're not on the tv anymore. Time to step up, man up, and actually say what you mean. It's not like you have to protect the show any more. 

I suspected it was a term in his group, along with "exploring Christendom." Jer won't need to speak secular anymore; he and Auj are forming a ministry! and will need to talk in special words to distinguish themselves from heathens and lesser Christians. Check the Duggar Family for examples.  

8 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Jer won't need to speak secular anymore; he and Auj are forming a ministry! and will need to talk in special words to distinguish themselves from heathens and lesser Christians. Check the Duggar Family for examples.  

Is Oddj going to "nike" herself?  Because her knees are showing.....

• Love 1

Because I am an awful person, I do plan to buy it and read it, and give it an honest review (in other words, I'm an asshole, but if the book is actually well written, I am not going to be *that asshole* who wont admit it) but no, I won't be spending 27 dollars for it. 

The price will drop. 

• Love 6