Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

It's nice to see the photos of Jer, Auj and Baby Girl. She really is adorable. I hope that Auj can get her health back on track and that there isn't a deeper problem.  Have you ever met people who are always sick, injured or suffering in some way? It's unfortunate, because some of them suffer from depression and/or anxiety that really brings things on them or they really believe they are sick. Of course, not doubt the mono and mastitis were real.  It's good that she has Jer to help with Ember's care and around the house. 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It's nice to see the photos of Jer, Auj and Baby Girl. She really is adorable. I hope that Auj can get her health back on track and that there isn't a deeper problem.  Have you ever met people who are always sick, injured or suffering in some way? It's unfortunate, because some of them suffer from depression and/or anxiety that really brings things on them or they really believe they are sick. Of course, not doubt the mono and mastitis were real.  It's good that she has Jer to help with Ember's care and around the house. 

Yeah...she’s so lucky to have a worthless, unemployed husband and father to her child around the house.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

Because that bump is on her face, she might have concerns that removing it would leave a more noticeable scar. It's a trade off, especially depending on your skin and how your skin scars.

I would rather have a small scar than that unsightly thing.  I have a scar on my face and it's not very noticeable.  When I wear make-up you can't even see it.

• Love 5

I've never noticed any kind of blemish on Auj.  Hmmm.....I must have been focused on her lovely eyes and smile.  Oh, and great hair.  I do wonder about her fashion choices though.  Maybe, I'm not aware of the styles in Oregon with people her age.  I have had two good friends over the years who had dark birthmarks on their face.  After awhile of knowing them, I didn't even notice. One, had hers removed after many years and the other one never has. 

15 hours ago, luvbadtv said:

How about a crockpot?  They are great for making soup.  That said, I can see her irritation with Jer.  He just can't get the job done!

Yep.  I suggested that with the earlier histrionics about her having to eat out.  You only need an electrical outlet.  You don't need a kitchen.  I make crockpot tacos at work every Cinco De Mayo in my cubicle.  I make lovely roasts in the crock pot as well.

2 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Because that bump is on her face, she might have concerns that removing it would leave a more noticeable scar. It's a trade off, especially depending on your skin and how your skin scars.

1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

I agree but some people have skin that *really* puckers.

1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I've never noticed any kind of blemish on Auj.  Hmmm.....I must have been focused on her lovely eyes and smile.  Oh, and great hair.  I do wonder about her fashion choices though.  Maybe, I'm not aware of the styles in Oregon with people her age.  I have had two good friends over the years who had dark birthmarks on their face.  After awhile of knowing them, I didn't even notice. One, had hers removed after many years and the other one never has. 

I don't know what kind of insurance they have, but I can tell you that I've had a number, and ZERO will pay to remove colorless bumps or skin tags unless there is good reason (ie: they get infected, they turn color, etc).  That bump on her chin isn't completely visible unless she turns a certain way.  Plus, depending on what it is, it could create issues. I have had tons of moles removed over the years - my mom has had melanoma (even without being in the sun) and her brother died from a melanoma on the base of his scalp that infiltrated his brain stem.  My husband also had skin cancer that I became aware of because it got a dark spot in the center, got "crusty" and scabby, and he complained it itched.  It was in a spot where he wouldn't have gotten sun exposure.  So I got concerned when a small mole on my upper arm got a dark center, and appeared to be crusty, and itched.  She took it off, but warned me that the type of mole it was, it could leave a keloid, and sure enough, it did.  So for a small mole removal (that wasn't cancerous, thankfully) I have a huge ugly raised scar.  :(

• Love 1

I guess it's bothering Audrey that Ember has so little hair. That kid has an ugly rag wrapped around her head in every single picture ever taken of her. I'd rather see her little chrome dome, personally. Those bows are so blah to me. 

She'll grow hair eventually, Aud. Relax.  If anything, you're just drawing attention to the situation. And we all know she's a girl. Enough with the bows already. 

• Love 10
22 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

How sweet.  It seems that Auj is really loving motherhood.  

Yeah, that post is all rainbows and roses.  But many of her posts about motherhood are quite the opposite. And I don't think I've ever seen her radiating that kind of contentment with motherhood on the show. 

I'm sure Audrey loves her daughter, but the cynic in me suspects that post has more to do with Audrey realizing she needs to emulate the way Tori posts about Jackson than it has to do with expressing some kind of newfound appreciation of motherhood. 

I will believe she has turned over a new leaf in the love of motherhood department when I see her not walking around in the show looking like she just stepped in dogshit while sucking on a lemon. 

• Love 14

I was so bald as a baby that they taped bows to my head! lol I wore dresses almost exclusively, so, I'm not sure why they did that, but, I guess they thought it completed my outfit.  

With the thick, full, curly hair that Auj and Jer have, I don't know how Ember will escape similar hair, but, time will tell.  

• Love 2

I suppose the bows are better than the headband with the fake blonde pigtails attached that the Duggars used to make poor bald headed Josie wear (for years).  Maybe they don't make them in red or something.  Otherwise Audrey would probably have slapped a set on Ember's head by now.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I'm sure Audrey loves her daughter, but the cynic in me suspects that post has more to do with Audrey realizing she needs to emulate the way Tori posts about Jackson than it has to do with expressing some kind of newfound appreciation of motherhood. 

Exactly. And the fact that Ember (which my iPhone corrects to "Elbert" every time, and that makes me laugh) is a walking "Always More" ad makes me think that although Audrey no doubt loves her daughter, she loves monetizing her daughter even more.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, Literata said:

Exactly. And the fact that Ember (which my iPhone corrects to "Elbert" every time, and that makes me laugh) is a walking "Always More" ad makes me think that although Audrey no doubt loves her daughter, she loves monetizing her daughter even more.

1. I love Elbert!!!! 

2. Giving credit where it is due, Auj didn't use any hash tags or sales pitches. Just posted a couple of cute pictures. 

• Love 1

I don't know.  I've seen just as many photos on line of Jackson, than Ember and even one of Jackson in the ER.  I think that both families are proud of their precious babies.  I don't get anything sinister from any of them in the least bit. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I suppose the bows are better than the headband with the fake blonde pigtails attached that the Duggars used to make poor bald headed Josie wear (for years).  Maybe they don't make them in red or something.  Otherwise Audrey would probably have slapped a set on Ember's head by now.

I think that qualifies as child abuse! Lol.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Over 10, 000 replies to Auj's gift giveway of 5 $100.00 Airbnb giftcards. I read the last 20+ replies by Auj's followers and they want to win so they can go to Switzerland, tropical locations, Disney Land etc. Do they not realize all Auj is giving away are 5 $100.00 Airbnb gift cards? Or do they think they're getting airfare too? Unless you're planning on going to Squirrel Hollow, Alabama, $100.00 won't get you much at a decent Airbnb. IMO

• Love 7
15 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I don't know.  I've seen just as many photos on line of Jackson, than Ember and even one of Jackson in the ER.  I think that both families are proud of their precious babies.  I don't get anything sinister from any of them in the least bit. 

I think they all love their babies; I also think Auj might have been a bit PPD causing some of her stink faces on the show. Personally I wouldn't have wanted to be filmed having a baby & post, but they want reality show 'stardom' so that's what they signed up for.

The constant using the baby for product placement "Always More" monetizing is what's annoying, for me anyway.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Literata said:

Exactly. And the fact that Ember (which my iPhone corrects to "Elbert" every time, and that makes me laugh)

17 hours ago, Tidbit said:

1. I love Elbert!!!! 

And this is how names are born on PTV. I love Elbert and will never be able to see Ember's name again without thinking Elbert. 

• Love 5
17 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Nothing sinister, no. But pimping your side business via your baby is in pretty bad taste. 

• Love 6

Stupid shallow question, but does Audrey have any other shoes? I’ve seen the same ones in quite a few pics, and imo, they’re kind of weird- looking.

re: Audrey’s hair— didn’t it come out that she uses extensions to augment her “wild mane?”

• Love 11
31 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Stupid shallow question, but does Audrey have any other shoes? I’ve seen the same ones in quite a few pics, and imo, they’re kind of weird- looking.

They make me think of an elf.

• Love 8
On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 12:52 PM, Celia Rubenstein said:

God I forgot about those headband pigtails.  I'm surprised little Elbert doesn't have her own weave by now.  A curly weave.

I usually think red headed women are beautiful, but Audrey just looks dirty to me.  Her face looks like it hasn't been washed in ages or looks like it needs a good exfoliation.  That, coupled with the chin mole/bump thing doesn't give her a very pretty look.  She's photogenic (though the constant live-in photographer is a bit much), but people who do that scream there are so many issues behind the lens so we need to put on a perfect front. 

• Love 8

I think Jer and Auj certainly have their own fashion and grooming style, that is a little odd, imo, but, they probably fit in with their colleagues within their community.

One thing that I do really question is why they have no window treatments in their living room/dining/kitchen.  I've noticed it several times during the day and then when they were sitting in their Christmas pajamas recently, it was dark and there were no window treatments.  That's a safety concern for me, but, maybe, others don't share it.  I can't imagine going about your home, especially at night, with anyone being able to look into your house.  It must be a personal choice.  Blinds aren't that expensive. 

• Love 3
On 6/27/2018 at 8:15 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

I think Jer and Auj certainly have their own fashion and grooming style, that is a little odd, imo, but, they probably fit in with their colleagues within their community.

Colleagues? You're joking, right?!

• Love 13

Over the weekend I noticed Auj commenting on Joanna Gaines Instagram asking her if she could send her some "Always More" stuff!  I just had to laugh!  I just don't see Chip and Joanna Gaines pimping anything so hard like Jer and Auj....

• Love 5

Chip and Joanna are, I suspect, what Audrey thinks she and Jeremy should be. 

The difference would be, along with the Texas trappings, that Chip and Joanna actually work and actually have some thoughts in their heads other than self reflection. Chip plays himself like a dumbass but he's actually pretty clever. I'm not in love with Joanna's decorating choices (too country cozy for my tastes) but she does it well and it works well in their area.

If Jer and Auj really want to have that sort of success, they're going to have to get out of the shadow of "the farm". Matt is never going to allow a venture on the farm that Matt doesn't have his fingers in and his thumbs on the control buttons. And no one is going to respect Jer and Auj's work as long as Matt is in the background merrily insisting he's the one who really did it.

• Love 5
(edited)
57 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

Chip and Joanna are, I suspect, what Audrey thinks she and Jeremy should be. 

The difference would be, along with the Texas trappings, that Chip and Joanna actually work and actually have some thoughts in their heads other than self reflection. Chip plays himself like a dumbass but he's actually pretty clever. I'm not in love with Joanna's decorating choices (too country cozy for my tastes) but she does it well and it works well in their area.

If Jer and Auj really want to have that sort of success, they're going to have to get out of the shadow of "the farm". Matt is never going to allow a venture on the farm that Matt doesn't have his fingers in and his thumbs on the control buttons. And no one is going to respect Jer and Auj's work as long as Matt is in the background merrily insisting he's the one who really did it.

IMO, Chip and Joanna are a bit more personable than these 2 twits. They also have talent at what they do. Whether I subscribe to their particular religious beliefs or not, I feel the Gaines' have better personalities all the way around. I don't think I could handle the other 2 any longer than 20 minutes.

Edited by zenme
  • Love 6
On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:28 AM, Ekatslovesrocknrol said:

The shoes ! Theyre awful! Also product placement. I noticed in the comments under another photo people asking and she had tags in etc.

Today I saw two young women wearing similar shoes.  If I had long slim legs, I'd wear them.  The style is pretty popular in our area.

(edited)

Nope still awful. Im a designer by trade. Theyre hipster garbage. I normally wouldn't care or judge ever  if it was sincere but like everything else her Unique choices are mostly stuff Shes peddling for companies. 

Edited by Ekatslovesrocknrol
  • Love 3

I just watched the beating50% episode (S15E06) and WOW these two are something. For two people so invested in making their marriage work, they hold a lot of resentment toward one and other. They stated in the episode that part of wanting to do the website/marriage blog was to learn what makes some marriages work. Well, though these two have picked up a great deal of psychobabble, they've apparently learned nothing actually useful. 

I'll illustrate (sorry I don't have a clip). Jer and Auj have decided to host a gallery showing of photography/marriage stories to celebrate their launch of the beating50 website. Jer chooses not to express-ship the photos he took because he's worked with the company before and trusts that everything will be perfect. Evidently, he's never heard of Murphy's Law. Auj is (rightfully, in my opinion) stressed because the day before their opening the portraits have not arrived. She is irritated with Jer's lack of planning. She spends half the episode moaning and reminding Jer that he needs to fix the problem he created. Day of, he calls around and drives to the shipping center to pick the photos up. 

On the way to the event that they are both clearly stressed about, Auj decides THIS is the perfect time to once again voice her irritation and demand an apology. Jer gives an "apology", basically saying, "Ok, fine, I'm sorry the photos weren't here on time." (note: he isn't actually taking responsibility or apologizing for his mistake here...) Then, they cut to a talking head where these two dolts decide that this is an experience of them handling their disagreements maturely and should be an illustrative example of how to work out conflict in a marriage. What a riot. 

Let's review everything wrong with this:

1) Jer's lack of planning and lackadaisical attitude almost ruined a big event for both of them

2) Auj, with clear reservations about Jer's attitude/plan (regarding the shipping), did not voice her concerns and assert her opinion at the appropriate time (though who knows if Jer would have listened...)

3) Auj holds resentment and stress and takes it out on her husband despite her lack of asserting herself 

4) Jer fixes the problem (that again, he created, I'm not letting him off the hook here) and Auj just can't move on

5) Auj decides that right before a big event is a great time to fight it out

6) They don't actually resolve anything and instead try to convince themselves that Jer's non-apology-apology is an acceptable admission of fault and making amends

No wonder every scene in present-day seems like they low-key hate each other. They are clueless when it comes to acting like mature adults, let alone two married ones. And yet they take credit/pride in how they approach their marriage. I suppose you could blame this episode's antics on the fact that they're young and barely married, but my husband and I have been married for about 2 years and we're both younger than Jer&Auj are in the episode. We'd still never, ever act as immature as they do. They're so desperate for accolades and accomplishments but don't have the slightest clue about how to put the work in to get them. 

• Love 14

I believe Jer is his father's son & Auj will be Amy 2.0 - IF they don't get their shit together. As arrogant as they both are, believing they are so together they can even instruct others, that doesn't seem likely any time soon.

• Love 5

Jeremy is indeed becoming Matt 2.0.  It's getting so bad that I'm starting to FF through scenes of the two of them.  It's an echo chamber of Jer repeating Matt's self-serving narcissism.

• Love 6

I agree, gonecrackers. although I think it will end differently. 

I think they will be fine as long as the show continues because I think a lot of their happiness revolves around money. As long as people don't have to go to real work, where they aren't "the talent", I think things will be fine. But the show will end, or the show's focus will change and then Jeremy and Auj will have some problems. Right now, I think Auj is content to let Jer rule the roost because of the show money and I will throw her a bone, she is very diligently working the social media to establish a business prescence that doesn't rely entirely on Roloff Farms.

But eventually its going to become clear to both of them that if Jeremy isn't working on the farm, there's really no need to have them be on the show. I doubt very much that Jeremy realizes the show draw isn't "Jeremy Roloff and his adventures". The show is about *little people* and if he hadn't been the twin of a little person, there probably wouldn't have a show. Now that Zach is an adult, Jeremy is as relevant as well.... Jacob.

I have a pretty good feeling Jer and Auj would have preferred to stay in Bend but either realized or got told by production that if they wanted to be on the show they needed to live close. 

That Jeremy isn't very smart is obvious because the only way he stays relevant on a show about little people when he doesn't have a little person wife or children is if he devotes himself to the farm. 

If Tori and Zach have more children, especially little person children, the dynamic becomes little people raising little people on the farm again. No one is going to care about the average height siblings who have average height children - even if the average height sibling and wife are living the douche millennial hipster lifestyle, no one cares. People watch this show to see little people. Jer really doesn't seem to realize how irrelevant he is becoming.

And once the show is done or moves on to focus on Zach and Jackson, Jer and Auj might find themselves feeling a lot more pressure in their marriage because the money isn't rolling in.

Absolom - I don't think Jer is Matt 2.0. I think he wants to be, but he's just not smart enough, and frankly he's not crippled enough for people to ignore shitty manipulation out of pity.  One day I think Jer is going to wake up and realize his own father thinks he's a dumb lazy clod, (Matt's already made comments that make this clear) and that his wife controls him and treats him like her puppet.

Jeremy is the Amy in this marriage.

• Love 5

Maybe we should say Jer is attempting to play the role of Matt 2.0.  He's parroting Matt.  No, he doesn't have all the attributes that Matt has and none of the physical manifestations that Matt uses to manipulate.  He may be a shadow of Matt, but that's the path he seems to want.  I think Amy has more actual backbone than Jeremy.  

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

I think they will be fine as long as the show continues because I think a lot of their happiness revolves around money. As long as people don't have to go to real work, where they aren't "the talent", I think things will be fine. But the show will end, or the show's focus will change and then Jeremy and Auj will have some problems. Right now, I think Auj is content to let Jer rule the roost because of the show money and I will throw her a bone, she is very diligently working the social media to establish a business prescence that doesn't rely entirely on Roloff Farms.

But eventually its going to become clear to both of them that if Jeremy isn't working on the farm, there's really no need to have them be on the show. I doubt very much that Jeremy realizes the show draw isn't "Jeremy Roloff and his adventures". The show is about *little people* and if he hadn't been the twin of a little person, there probably wouldn't have a show. Now that Zach is an adult, Jeremy is as relevant as well.... Jacob.

Quite possible.

For all we know they're planning for the twins to take over the farm & re-work the show, shifting Amy & Matt to the peripheral. However, to be relevant it would have to revolve around Zach & his family, & I'm not sure they could carry it. I also doubt any of them could handle the farm at all, even without the show.

I agree on throwing Auj that bone; she's the much better planner of the two. Auj tries to let Jer handle things & in his arrogance he keeps messing up, while she stews about it afterward. She probably better keep building that SM presence as that may be their only source of income someday. However, I could see whatever popularity they have going dropping dramatically once the show dies, & surely Jer is not planning on having a real job so I could see the eventual financial issues leading to marital problems.

That said Zach & Tori could be banking on the show continuing & should probably plan for otherwise as well.

(edited)

For all we know they're planning for the twins to take over the farm & re-work the show, shifting Amy & Matt to the peripheral.

I think this might be a plan production has in mind but I honestly think both Amy and Matt would have to be dragged off kicking and screaming. They both love the attention from the show.

However, to be relevant it would have to revolve around Zach & his family, & I'm not sure they could carry it. I also doubt any of them could handle the farm at all, even without the show.

Jackson would need to be older to put more of the focus on Zach and family. Tory is actually one of the better on screen personalities - she's either not very camera conscious or good at acting. Zach has become better at it as well, usually when he's playing off Tory. I mean frankly, it doesn't take much to be a successful little people show - The Little Couple bores me to tears but there's numerous people who insist they could watch the little kids for hours.

The problem of the farm, without the show, is that I suspect it's not a business that can support two growing families. I think it's become popular enough that it doesn't need the show advertising to keep it going. I don't think any of the Roloff kids have any understanding of the work involved.

Auj tries to let Jer handle things & in his arrogance he keeps messing up, while she stews about it afterward.

And this is where I think the cracks in their marriage are, and they will widen when there's not casual TLC money to help clean up Jeremy's messes that he just smiles and shrugs his shoulders over.

She probably better keep building that SM presence as that may be their only source of income someday. However, I could see whatever popularity they have going dropping dramatically once the show dies, & surely Jer is not planning on having a real job so I could see the eventual financial issues leading to marital problems.

I'm genuinely curious how much they actually currently make on the marriage journals and Always More branding nonsense. I am also curious to see how they do with their book. I suspect it will presented as a huge success NO MATTER WHAT. I think Auj wants that book out so she'll have cred in the Christian community so when the show ends she can do the speaker routine with Jer carrying her handbag for her.

And I agree completely that Zach and Tory, and Jer and Auj for that matter, better not be banking on doing the show for life. 

Edited by Rap541
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Rap541 said:

If Tori and Zach have more children, especially little person children, the dynamic becomes little people raising little people on the farm again. No one is going to care about the average height siblings who have average height children - even if the average height sibling and wife are living the douche millennial hipster lifestyle, no one cares. People watch this show to see little people. Jer really doesn't seem to realize how irrelevant he is becoming.

Maybe Audrey and Jeremy will adopt a little person child.  You know, because they are such good people who understand the needs of an LP and could offer a loving, accepting home. Not because they need to stay relevant to the show or anything. 

• Love 4

When the show ends, the farm will be sold...no way are Matt and Amy handing over their retirement money to Jeremy to piss away...that would jeapordize their future plans for financial security.... then..and only then will reality hit Jeremy and Audrey...their marriage will not last.. and Jeremy...he will move Into the spare bedroom of Amy's condo!  Zach isn't any more motivated...Tori is the only one educated enough to support herself and her child with her teaching degree.  No way in hell would I let my husband work part time as a soccer coach as his job!  What is Zach qualified to do outside of the show?

• Love 1

Jeremy's always shown compassion and empathy for his family, including, brother (Zach) like when he was sick last season on the show. And especially, his dad when he had mobility issues and needed assistance getting in and out of a vehicle, boat, up mountain, etc.   I wish him well with his endeavors, though, I don't know how you make a living with some of  those projects.  But, I do know of people who tell me that they make more money from their side, online sales business, than their main job.  Good for them. I never thought that TLC would still be providing them a job after all these years, but, what do I know?  lol   

I do get the impression that when Jer and Zach say they want to run the farm, that's it just a pipe dream.  I mean, really?  I'm starting to think that it's not a real possibility.  And even if it is a real thing, it can't provide support for them all. Not the way it is now.  They may want to explore how to make it a bigger  money maker, but, that might change the character of the farm and how would that serve them better?  Some of those places are HUGE with water slides, trains, parties, etc.  Those places do make lots of money, but, it's a 7 day week thing and I can't see any of the adult kids doing that. 

• Love 1

And especially, his dad when he had mobility issues and needed assistance getting in and out of a vehicle, boat, up mountain, etc.  

Maybe when they were younger but when Matt had the neck surgery, Jeremy was mostly concerned about being asked to do more work, didn't go with Dad for the surgery - Jeremy went on vacation with Auj while Zach went with Matt, and then didn't visit for a month.

A guess? When Caryn decides she didn't sign on to change Matt's diapers, Jeremy isn't going to be there either.

As for the side businesses making money? If they do, its pretty much entirely to Auj... and Auj, love her or hate her, is pretty careful to trademark her branding and probably has all of these side businesses under her ownership.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

As for the side businesses making money? If they do, its pretty much entirely to Auj... and Auj, love her or hate her, is pretty careful to trademark her branding and probably has all of these side businesses under her ownership.

I did a quick search on her and found this site: https://marriedbiography.com/audrey-roloff-biography/   "She graduated with a business degree with double major in Business(marketing and entrepreneurship) from her college. " So she should have the knowledge needed.

After reading through the site, I'm pretty sure she wrote the information or it was copied from one of her blogs. A couple of quotes from the site illustrate why I reached that conclusion. "Back in her college days, she was a vivid runner." "Afterward, she started writing since she could write. Writing from an early age, for sure it influenced her career later." 

I will now exit laughing. 

• Love 15