Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, AZChristian said:
11 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I wonder what Matt is doing in Arizona. 

He spends quite a bit of time here in Arizona. I wonder if he might have a condo or something. The heat is definitely good for people with joint and bone issues.

That may be true, but it's a whole lot more charitable than my brain's immediate answer of "hiding out at a rehab." By the way he talks, you would think he's going to the moon.

• Love 3
(edited)

Take the fucking bows off her head!! These people are so beholden to traditional gender roles it's disgusting. Jackson is a "farmer" and Ember is a pretty pink thing.  Ug.  

Edited by ponyglue
  • Love 9

Its not a curse ;)

Molly for example is a pretty woman and she strongly resembles Matt. And Jacob strongly favors his father and is a good looking fellow.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Absolom said:

At least Odd knows enough to post laughing or smiling baby pictures, not the baby torture that Jill Dillard has posted.

What baby torture?

She's "fiery, adventurous, yet has a calm side" "kinda like her mom & Dad" ... (eye roll)

She's cute though. At least she was fully dressed in the outdoor pics this time.

Jer looks very feminine there. I wonder if Ember wonders why Jer doesn't breastfeed her too.

• Love 14
52 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Based on the writing in this post, the book should be in the ?.

5 pictures:

To me, Jeremy is gazing longingly at his motorcycle.
I hope he is careful holding "Ember among the same embers."
  • Love 1

Yeah, I hope he wasn't riding that motorcycle. (I was wondering if it belongs to Chris. Seems smaller than his though.) I presume that someone was taking the photo.  IMO, babies should not be too near fires or motorcycles. 

• Love 2

“Embers showed weary...Ember among the same embers”—- oy

I think Jeremy should stick to photography and other non-verbal forms of communication.

• Love 18
On 5/17/2018 at 2:28 PM, Caracoa1 said:

These two can't even have sex without announcing it on social media..remember The Great Treehouse Fuck of December 2016?!!

I finally caved and made an account after 1+ years of lurking to ask for a link to the original post. What the ever loving fuck (no pun intended)

• Love 6

I finally caved and made an account after 1+ years of lurking to ask for a link to the original post. What the ever loving fuck (no pun intended)

Ah, the Great Tree House Fuck of 2016. 

Basically, early in their blog and on their Instagram, Jer and Auj really liked bragging about how often they got physical. Auj was always advising new wives to really get to know their man's penis, to know what he likes, to have sexy lingerie pictures taken for him, basically to please your man by spreading your legs as much as possible. At one point, in early December 2016, they posted in Instagram (I think, its not on the blog and I really didn't feel like scrolling forever on Instagram) how they stayed at a "Treehouse" in North Carolina and were totally intimate. I put treehouse in quotes because Jer and Auj don't do real outdoor situations, this was a really supernice essentially modern hotel room treehouse with lights, and water. They remarked how they were intimate because at the time, they were all about letting us know how if the moment led them there, they would just pull the car over and fuck, because they're so sexual as a married couple. 

Two months later as Auj is desperately peeing on a stick the very night of Tory and Zach's gender reveal party, she discovers she is pregnant and immediately lets the world know that the dates work out that yup, her baby was conceived in the natural, joy filled setting of the treehouse! Yup, thanks to the social media that Jer and Auj are so loathe to use, we all know Jeremy shoved his cock up Auj's red hot fiery vag and conceived their baby Ember on Dec 3rd, 2016. IN THE TREE HOUSE OF GOD AND NATURE THEY FUCKED FOR JESUS!

By the way, with Ember being born on Sept 12, 2017, theoretically two weeks late but at a normal birth weight, Auj is probably wrong about the conception fuck unless they are lot less intimate than they make out to be. 

• Love 13

... you forgot to mention how they recite their wedding vows to each other as they rut like pigs in heat.  I've always found that to be the most laughable part of their embarrassing need to overshare the details of their sex life.

These two idiots are so utterly entranced with themselves ... it's a shame no one else is.

• Love 14
11 hours ago, ginger90 said:

These two give me the CREEPS. They are so hippy dippy that I just can't. Their baby is a baby. Nothing special about her or them. They look like all they want to do is pose for pictures and "sell" their lifestyle. No thanks!

• Love 9

Auj, for the love of Jesus, proofread your posts. I feel sorry for their book editor - that’s going to be a lot of work.

I was gonna be kind and point out she was quoting song lyrics and they aren't always grammatical and then I spotted the "What's you're anthem lately?"

• Love 7
2 hours ago, susied2009 said:

Triple eew.

At Jers hair!!!! I want to so cut it off and donate it. Let me at him. I hate his hair. 

What does he do for a living besides pose for pictures?

• Love 7
On 5/21/2018 at 7:22 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

I think Ember is just adorable, but, I do think she is now resembling Matt. Check out the mouth and nose....that's all I'll say about that. lol 

Lol! I was just looking at that Instagram pic of Ember and thought "she looks a lot like somebody "(other than mom and dad) but couldn't quite place it. You may be right! 

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Wow. Reading that was worse than a large dose of ipecac. My favorite part was the "deep talks and silent walks, the taste of sun warmed cherries.....". Hysterical!

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 9
On 5/8/2018 at 4:03 PM, Literata said:

I have a son-in-law and a daughter-in-law. One treats me with love, kindness, appreciation, and respect. The other tolerates me, grudgingly. I have no doubt the difference in the relationships will play out when and if both couples have babies. It has to be hard to bond properly with a child when your access to that child is limited, and especially when the child's parents treat you badly.

I am Team Tori all the way here. She obviously loves Zach, and by extension, loves and appreciates his parents, even though there are undoubtedly things about both of them that get on her nerves. Audrey loves ... Audrey. And she and Jeremy are both SO judgmental  -- under the guise of fundamentalist Christianity -- of divorce and the new relationships that can form after a marriage breaks up, and it's clear neither wants Matt and Amy's influence to impact Ember in any way.

The way Jeremy treats his mother, and allows Audrey to treat her, is shameful. Amy's a bigger person than I am, as I would have let Jeremy know long ago that his condescension was not allowed, and that we'd resume our relationship when he changed his ways. 

I AGREE

• Love 8

Did some catching up tonight, and enjoyed the bit in the episode where pumpkin season was about to start up and Poj said it was going to be hard having Jerk gone at the pumpkin patch. I can't imagine what she'd do if she had to lead a normal life and either take care of her kid alone all day or leave her while she went to work. She has zero grasp on reality.

• Love 9

Jeremy and Audrey are SO BORING. Their baby, while cute, is also boring. The only thing I don't mind about their constant Instagram photos is picking out the obvious Photoshopping throughout each one. *shrug*

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ponyglue said:

Joker smile because her plan to get on teevee through manipulation of JerBer is almost complete.

Yes. They probably believe they can start their own cult of hipster Christianity. Then open  their own (tax exempt) church. They appear to be doing quite well financially - trips to Hawaii, Virgin Islands, upscale treehouse resorts, a beautiful home. 

• Love 5