Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

Is anyone else underwhelmed at their house?  The exterior has absolutely no character and the inside isn't much better.  As "hipster" as they portray themselves to be, I would have thought the house would look nicer.  The kitchen with all the white and the subway tiles just looks blah to me, and normally I love a white kitchen.

• Love 6

News flash to these two....welcome to parenthood !!!! This is what it's all about and you two are just like everyone else who made the decision to bring a "bundle of JOY" into this world. JOY...bundle of JOY.  Get a grip and start acting like adults !

• Love 9

Lets see, essential oils, and enneagram numbers.... I begin to sense that Auj endorses pretty much any junk science that makes her special

Special quote: "Eights are eggar to support people who want to realize their potential".

Auj hun? I'm eager to support you realizing your potential as a writer, so let me give you a tip. Use spell check more often.  

• Love 16

So I’m just watching the newest episode. I eye rolled so hard when the scene cut to Audrey and Jeremy’s house and they put the text “pumpkin season day off” on the screen as they cut to them sitting on the couch.

Really?! Pumpkin season is one month and according the the Roloff farm sign, opened only on Saturdays and Sundays. Friday was taped over. You work a total of 8 days out of the year. The rest they just roam around the farm so they can add content to their Instagram. You’re not fooling anyone, we all know the real work is done by the hired help. 

• Love 16

I’ve figured out what these two actually do for a job. They purchase things and then beg the company to use them for an ad. If any of you guys watch their stories you may have noticed a wall of square pictures. They’ve been up for a while.

Earlier this morning Jeremy did a story in front of them and then just about 5 minutes ago Audrey added a story saying they just got them and were going to put them up.  Of course with a swipe up with a code. 

193A4503-3F83-4336-9D1C-7CBF3D5EE650.jpeg

A3688500-8372-45AD-A306-5DB5E8D916D4.jpeg

• Love 3
(edited)

In 2016 Jeremy wrote an article about having an emotional affair while he was living in Santa Barbara and in a relationship with Audrey. You can read it here http://beating50percent.com/opposite-sex-friendships-will-ruin-marriage/

Well the girl in the article did a two part podcast. I’ve provided the links down below. I think it’s hilarious she did this right before Jer and Audrey’s book drops. It will be interesting if they lie about the situation. Audrey is mean but that’s no surprise. 

Part 1

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/thelifeofjanaes-podcast/id1374030922?mt=2&i=1000411747622

Part 2

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/thelifeofjanaes-podcast/id1374030922?mt=2&i=1000412770723

Some pics of them together:

https://m.imgur.com/a/Jyd9t8y

Edited by rainclouds
words
  • Love 8

Basically Jeremy had a girl on the side and wasn't honest with either about where it was going. The girl in Santa Barbara thought the relationship with Auj wasn't serious, and Jeremy led Auj to believe the girl in Santa Barbara was just a friend. Auj told Jeremy to not see so much of the girl in 2013, and Jeremy neglected to mention that. There were apparently two trips by the girl to Roloff Farms. Auj eventually chased the girl away. Both women, near as I can tell, were being played - both told Jeremy to make up his mind on who he wanted to be with, and he dithered for what appears to have been months.

• Love 9

So the story of Jer and Auj isn’t the perfect fairy tale. Color me shocked. No wonder they are always fighting for their marriage. 

I haven’t read the article (I just can’t) but I would bet my second favorite cat that he blames the other woman. 

• Love 13
4 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Basically Jeremy had a girl on the side and wasn't honest with either about where it was going. The girl in Santa Barbara thought the relationship with Auj wasn't serious, and Jeremy led Auj to believe the girl in Santa Barbara was just a friend. Auj told Jeremy to not see so much of the girl in 2013, and Jeremy neglected to mention that. There were apparently two trips by the girl to Roloff Farms. Auj eventually chased the girl away. Both women, near as I can tell, were being played - both told Jeremy to make up his mind on who he wanted to be with, and he dithered for what appears to have been months.

If I remember correctly, Auj always claimed that Jerk tried for years to catch her. I think we even called the behavior stalkerish on this forum. 

• Love 5

Okay I give this girl with the podcast a lot of credit for how she handled this situation.  She handled it far better than I would have.  Snaps to her.

As it turns out, Jeremy had eyes for other women and Audrey had a reason to be insecure.  It makes me so sad to hear another situation of two women pinned against one another due to a man's behavior.  I'm glad at least this woman with the podcast rose above Audrey's behavior.  I don't see the point of Audrey sending this woman mean FB messages, then inviting her to their wedding??????  Is that just a power trip for Audrey???????

Side note, how the hell does Jeremy get these women to fall for him with his dumb sayings?  I feel like I would barf if I heard my boyfriend say the same crap Jeremy does.  He wants to be so heartfelt and poetic but he's just another guy who pins women against one another.  

• Love 10

Until he grew the hair into a giant pile of hair, and let himself go physically, he was a good looking guy with a nice body. That goes a long way with some women. 

And there's money in the family. And he has a tv show. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, ponyglue said:

Oh shizzle this is some good dirt! How did you find this podcast??

Someone uncovered it on r/littlepeopleworld on reddit.

15 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

So, did the “other woman” attend the wedding?

Yes 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Was any of this during the two years between when Jer asked Aud out and she decided to go on a date with him? If so, then there was no other woman situation and Aud would have been a friend ( if even that) . Jer dated woman number 2 because she was available to date and Aud wasn’t.  Was he supposed to curl up in a corner during those two years? Most likely the existence of woman number  2 caused Aud to decide to date Jer. Basically the plot of many  romantic comedies. 

No, the girl in Santa Barbara was at the photography school Jeremy went to. When Jeremy left, it was excitedly revealed that he and Auj were going to maintain a long distance relationship. So, basically he should not have told Auj they were in a relationship if he was planning to see other people. 

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

No, the girl in Santa Barbara was at the photography school Jeremy went to. When Jeremy left, it was excitedly revealed that he and Auj were going to maintain a long distance relationship. So, basically he should not have told Auj they were in a relationship if he was planning to see other people. 

Was this revealed on the show? I really need to go back and refresh my memory from previous seasons. 

15 minutes ago, Awfarmington said:

Was this revealed on the show? I really need to go back and refresh my memory from previous seasons. 

I don’t remember Audrey ever being mentioned until after they were engaged in real life.  Of course, that was some time before we saw it in TV time.   I thought I had seen all the episodes when the show was on full time the first time. I haven’t watched as much since they came back. 

10 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

I don’t remember Audrey ever being mentioned until after they were engaged in real life.  Of course, that was some time before we saw it in TV time.   I thought I had seen all the episodes when the show was on full time the first time. I haven’t watched as much since they came back. 

I’ve watched all the most recent, but was hit or miss from the earlier years. Like the bare mattresses that have been mentioned a few times, I don’t recall seeing. 

Instead of looking in the mirror at themselves 24/7, it would behoove each of them to take a college-level English/grammar course.  His blog post was written 18 months after they were married.  He doesn't get to give marriage advice at that point.  I would love to politely tell him that if you don't have enough trust in *yourself* (or your partner) with an opposite-sex friend, neither of you are ready for marriage.  

I just can't with these two.

• Love 7

I honestly don't have the energy to rewatch. to say yes or no to it. I do know it was known on line and in fan circles that Audrey existed and they were dating - http://spiritswander.blogspot.com/2011/08/jeremy-roloff-update-august-2011-new.html She was dating him. 

Now, l can be conciliatory - because frankly, they're very unlikely to give us the real details. In the grand scheme of things, no matter how you cut it, this is an emotional affair, not a real affair. Until someone admits to banging and both Jer and Janae? are very clear this wasn't physical. 

Where I would nail Jeremy is that per Janae - he was asked/told by Auj that she wanted him to leave Janae alone and he pretty much just ignored it, and even casting Janae in the worst light (and I have my opinions on her motivations), it still ends up with Jeremy lying when the opportunity presented itself. Which now explains why Auj keeps her pet's leash so tight. 

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

I honestly don't have the energy to rewatch. to say yes or no to it. I do know it was known on line and in fan circles that Audrey existed and they were dating - http://spiritswander.blogspot.com/2011/08/jeremy-roloff-update-august-2011-new.html She was dating him. 

Now, l can be conciliatory - because frankly, they're very unlikely to give us the real details. In the grand scheme of things, no matter how you cut it, this is an emotional affair, not a real affair. Until someone admits to banging and both Jer and Janae? are very clear this wasn't physical. 

Where I would nail Jeremy is that per Janae - he was asked/told by Auj that she wanted him to leave Janae alone and he pretty much just ignored it, and even casting Janae in the worst light (and I have my opinions on her motivations), it still ends up with Jeremy lying when the opportunity presented itself. Which now explains why Auj keeps her pet's leash so tight. 

With his mop and giant belly, I think she could safely loosen that leash. 

• Love 7
(edited)

After seeing pictures of Janae I think I know what happened.  Jeremy probably did have feelings for Janae, but because she is not a "conventional beauty" he wouldn't let himself go there.  Sadly, I'd bet they actually had a real, honest friendship (probably his first real one), but since he is vapid and appearances are everything for Mr. All-American Christian Husband Man there is no way he would not date a "beautiful person".  Of course Jeremy knew Janae had feelings for him, but do you think that emotional r***** would be able to be honest with her? Absolutely not.  He will ignore the situation until it worked itself out, everyone's feelings other than his own be damned.  I'm sure Odd was freaking the hell out too that someone so obviously less attractive and Godly than herself could have caught the eye of Jeremy at all.  You know how insecure she is- can you imagine her little hamster wheel brain trying to figure out how Jer could possibly want to spend time with someone so obviously less beautiful than herself? hahahahaha Poor Jeremy, really.  I think he probably already realizes he made a mistake in who he will be spending the rest of his life with, but he doesn't have the interpersonal skills or emotional fortitude to deal with it, or any problems in his life.  He doesnt know how because he has never been expected to and now he won’t learn because his manipulative wife is running his show.  

Edited by ponyglue
  • Love 12

If I had feelings for someone who had to be told to squelch his feelings for someone else, I'd probably always wonder if he had regrets. And I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have married him unless, after some time apart, he'd come to a decision on his own and made a genuine effort to get me back.

I can't imagine fighting over a man. Ever. 

I'm sure Audrey's inviting Janae to the wedding was simply about braggadocio and condescension. What a hateful shrew she is.

Janae may not have -- how did Audrey describe her own hair? -- an "untamable, fiery tangle," but she's perfectly good-looking and reminds me of Amy Schumer. And she's probably kind and decent.

Time will tell, but I wonder if the fact that Matt had an affair has subconsciously rendered Jeremy able to justify that kind of behavior. If I had to place a wager, my bet would be that Jeremy will stray. I had a good friend whose husband was a police officer, and she talked often and loudly about "affair-proofing" her marriage by making sure to have sex with him every day. Guess what? He had an emotional affair that escalated into a physical one, and he left his controlling wife for someone who wasn't nearly as physically attractive. It wasn't about sex. It rarely is.

• Love 20

After seeing pictures of Janae I think I know what happened.  Jeremy probably did have feelings for Janae, but because she is not a "conventional beauty" he wouldn't let himself go there.  Sadly, I'd bet they actually had a real, honest friendship (probably his first real one), but since he is vapid and appearances are everything for Mr. All-American Christian Husband Man there is no way he would not date a "beautiful person".

I'm going to disagree but only a little. Jeremy's high school girlfriend was a less than traditional beauty (a little pudgy) and I honestly wouldn't find Janae to be any less attractive than Audrey. But thats just me. 

f course Jeremy knew Janae had feelings for him, but do you think that emotional r***** would be able to be honest with her? Absolutely not.  He will ignore the situation until it worked itself out, everyone's feelings other than his own be damned. 

Which is pretty much how he handled prior girlfriends. 

I think he probably already realizes he made a mistake in who he will be spending the rest of his life with, but he just doesn't have the interpersonal skills or emotional fortitude to deal with it, or any problems in his life.  He just doesn't know how.  

So, part of me wants to let Jer off the hook with a "he was young and dumb" statement, because frankly, he is dumb, and he was young. But honestly, while I question Janae's motivations, at the end of the day, Jeremy was an asshole.

The actual situation was mostly high school silliness - Jeremy has a girl, Auj, and Janae knows it, but they have a super duper friendship and then Auj tells Jeremy to back off Janae and Jeremy doesn't bother, and Janae still thinks everything is cool and visits Jer and Jer calls her when he's emotionally troubled about something and then Auj finds out and tells her to fuck off (my words, not Janae's, Janae said "hateful facebook messages") and Janae mostly fucks off but Jeremy keeps finding ways to continue the attachment, ways that are pretty asshole. He asks Janae to let Auj stay with her while visiting (Janae's friends told him to fuck off with that) and then they invite her to their wedding...

I was initially flipping a coin on whether that was asshole because I can see where inviting all their friends but her might also be considered kinda shitty on their part. Then I listen to the newest podcast and find out that Jeremy also asked Janae to... pick up and bring Auj's wedding ring from the shop in Los Angeles. 

He asked the girl his soon to be wife expressly told him to stop being friends with to... pick up the wedding ring. 

She does this, and he then tells her to pass the ring off to someone else because it has just occurred to him that Auj might be pissed off by his actions. 

The marrieds also didn't bother letting Janae know they were going to write about her in their blog and apparently will be writing about the whole business in their book on marriage. 

*My concerns about Janae's motivation is that I feel like this is more tit for tat - my vibe is that she's been pissed for a while that this all went down and now they're writing a book to further bitch about it. 

• Love 6
(edited)
On 6/3/2018 at 1:59 PM, clBL2019 said:

Okay I give this girl with the podcast a lot of credit for how she handled this situation.  She handled it far better than I would have.  Snaps to her.

As it turns out, Jeremy had eyes for other women and Audrey had a reason to be insecure.  It makes me so sad to hear another situation of two women pinned against one another due to a man's behavior.  I'm glad at least this woman with the podcast rose above Audrey's behavior.  I don't see the point of Audrey sending this woman mean FB messages, then inviting her to their wedding??????  Is that just a power trip for Audrey???????

Side note, how the hell does Jeremy get these women to fall for him with his dumb sayings?  I feel like I would barf if I heard my boyfriend say the same crap Jeremy does.  He wants to be so heartfelt and poetic but he's just another guy who pins women against one another.  

I listened to both episodes tonight. This Janae girl sounds like a lovestruck 16-year-old. Remember when you were in high school and you'd spend the night with your best friend and talk endlessly about what it "meant" when Tommy looked at you outside the biology room? That's what the podcast reminds me of. That said, Jeremy absolutely played her -- probably because she so obviously adored him and appealed to his narcissism. The fact that she was obviously naive and was willing to do anything for him makes the whole thing even more heinous. And Audrey, unsurprisingly, is a really nasty woman.

Edited by Literata
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, Literata said:

I listed to both episodes tonight. This Janae girl sounds like a lovestruck 16-year-old. Remember when you were in high school and you'd spend the night with your best friend and talk endlessly about what it "meant" when Tommy looked at you outside the biology room? That's what the podcast reminds me of. That said, Jeremy absolutely played her -- probably because she so obviously adored him and appealed to his narcissism. The fact that she was obviously naive and was willing to do anything for him makes the whole thing even more heinous. And Audrey, unsurprisingly, is a really nasty woman.

I finally listened to some of it--couldn't get through it all because of all the "filler." I agree, she does sound like she was naive (and young--was she 18-19? when this happened?) and I thought, while listening to her say she loved him only as a friend, "girl, you are so in love with that boy." 

And yes, Jer definitely did some asshole moves--especially the wedding ring incident.

• Love 6

UPDATE: Janae responds to “haters” (people with opinions) on r/littlepeoplebigworld

“ Hi all! 

Someone sent me the link to this forum via Instagram and against my better judgement, I read through. 

I wanted to say a heartfelt thank you to everyone on this post and the prior one for not only listening to the podcast but also the support and understanding of the stories I shared.

I didn’t think it would be shared on this platform but the feedback from listeners has been amazing. 

I think it’s important to say that I released the podcast not as a way to allow myself or parties involved to be judged or bullied but as a way of sharing what I’ve learned and how real emotional relationships can be. 

I went back and forth on responding to the not so lovely comments and decided that when we change our perspective , everything changes. So here to hoping with this response people can understand more clearly. 

to the ones telling me to “let go and move on” I have. And will continue to look forward and not focus on the past. As both of the other individuals involved have done the same. 

To the ones who body shamed me, I hope one day you can see past someone’s size, shape, weight, homely looks, & fatness, to understand that what matters most is not what you see from a few old photos on social media. what’s underneath that skin is what makes someone truly beautiful. What you so freely said about me (& my body) says more about you then it says about me. My parents taught me from a young age the value of character over anything else. And not only do I walk confidently with great character but also in this beautiful body God has given me. 

I hope you know that your words could really cause damage to someone too. You have no clue what I’ve been through in life. If I’ve overcome eating disorders or anything of that matter. I hope you learn to be slower to judge about such trivial things. I also hope if any of you that commented such things have children, that you teach them the importance of being kind to everyone regardless of what they look like. 

To the one that took the time to write out a huge comment (that could not be further from the truth) about my homely, big self. Jay had no problem loving every inch of me. AND if I was friend zoned I wouldn’t have had a blog written about me from their end and I wouldn’t have needed to share a podcast about what I’ve learned from my end. Seems a little silly that you would waste so much time listening and commenting something thinking you know every detail when you so very clearly do not. also I am anything but “hopeless” in every sense of the word. Also oafish? Maybe you should take a couple seconds to look up the definition of that word as I possess none of those qualities. I have never and will never pursue someone who is not interested in me. That was not the case with jay. And if you listened thoroughly to the podcast, you would know and understand that.i never spoke of any physical intimacy with Jay because that was not the reason for the podcast. It’s crazy that you can fabricate a narrative to that extent with the little percentage I shared of the full story. I’m actually impressed that you think that’s the true story. You should be writing movie scripts with an imagination like that. 

to the one who said I go for guys “out of my league”, and that my 6 year relationship wasn’t real and he friendzoned me too, you have absolutely no ground to stand on. It’s comical that you would state something without having any real knowledge of it. You have absolutely no idea what that man looks like and if he was indeed “out of my league”. But thanks for the reminder that internet trolls still exist. 

i said it in every single podcast I have released: I have nothing but respect and love for all parties involved. We all have moved on and are all at very healthy places in our relationships with each other. I wish everyone I have spoken of in the podcasts nothing but the best things in life, as they wish the same for me. 

To the one who swore that photo was jeremy, I may be sassy, but that’s some taylor swift level pettiness that I don’t have time for. That is not Jeremy in the photo. It doesn’t even look like him.  

Someone once said to me “people only hate on people ahead of them, no one turns around to hate on someone behind them” & with that wish you all nothing but the best. ?

Xx, Janae “

• Love 1

I finally listened to some of it--couldn't get through it all because of all the "filler." I agree, she does sound like she was naive (and young--was she 18-19? when this happened?) and I thought, while listening to her say she loved him only as a friend, "girl, you are so in love with that boy." 

Yeah this whole situation would be a lot less sad if everyone involved was actually 16-18 but in fact these people were all 24-25 when Jeremy and Auj married so....

Janae can insist she has nothing but love and respect for Jeremy and Auj but honestly? This podcast was clearly meant to clear the air and also make it clear that Jeremy was not the innocent smiling victim of an evil temptress who whored herself to him (you all may laugh, but on at least one board, the girl from santa Barbara was vilified as a whore and of course, not a Christian). It also is ridiculous in it's attempt to "maintain anonymity" - I mean, Jesus, Janae, your secret code for Jeremy is "Jay"?

That said, Jeremy and Auj opened up this bitchery when they posted Jeremy's tale of the girl from Santa Barbara who he had the emotional affair with. Since they are writing a memoir and not a book of fiction, they really need to get ready for the reality that they will face some backlash.

And some tales told in retaliation. I do think this reeks of retaliation, but I really can't blame this woman after seeing the "she's an unchristian slut, slutting herself and btw Jeremy admitted his flaw and is a SHINING EXAMPLE unlike this SLUT WHO SLUTTED" routine that went on when the article was originally published. Even in the now cleaned up article and comments on beating50 percent (there were originally several comments from people in the Santa Barbara circle who made it clear Jeremy was not the victim and was indeed an active player in this farce) portrays Jeremy as the manly mature hero who stood against temptation and did the right thing. I get why Janae doesn't appreciate being held up as an example on his social media platform as to why men must resist opposite sex friends. 

The wedding ring tale cinched it for me - Jeremy is a passive aggressive ass just like his dad, or he really is THAT FUCKING STUPID that he thinks inviting an ex to his wedding is appropriate, and further thinks its appropriate to ask his ex girl to stop by the jewelry store, pick up the wedding ring he's gonna put on his wife's hand, carry that ring cross country and once the ex is local, have the balls to tell her "hey give the ring to someone else to bring to the house, it finally dawned on me that my future wife might not appreciate knowing the girl she thought I was cheating with was pawing her wedding ring - the symbol of my love for her - for the last few days". 

I mean, what kind of asshole is Precious Shining Jer?

*For the record, I firmly believe Audrey wrote Jeremy's confession of an emotional  affair. 

• Love 15

I think I don't like her. I don't dislike her as much as "Jay" and Audry, but I'm pretty sure I don't like her. She comes across as sanctimonious and angrier than she wants to cop to in that post, hypocritically jabbing at people who have jabbed her, complaining about how wrong it is to go around jabbing people. I don't think she's nearly as together as she's trying to sound and I sense some spite in her. I haven't listened to her podcast but that's my take on this little missive she fired off. Why tangle with people that way? 

If she can't handle some anonymous internet nobodies suggesting she is chubby, that she was "friendzoned, " or that she isn't over Jeremy, it kind of makes me think maybe she really isn't over Jeremy, she fears she was friendzoned but didn't know it, and being larger than a size 2 bothers her more than she wants to admit. Because I doubt anybody as happy and secure and on top of everything as she tries to come off as being would bother to respond at such length to their critics in such a direct way. 

What also stands out is that she's very defensive and seems determined to convince people she's right about the way "jay" felt about her. Why? Who cares what a bunch of strangers think? I suspect Janae's message is directed more at The Happy Couple, probably Audrey in particular (for obvious reasons) but also perhaps to remind Jeremy of how he once felt. Or at least how she tells herself he felt.  

It will be interesting to see if The Happy Couple has any kind of response. If they have a single operating brain cell in their combined skulls, they will let it go before some gossip rag picks up the story.

• Love 13

Yeah, Radar Online pretty much can't stand Jer and Auj. 

Celia, I agree - the lady is protesting way too much. You don't spend two hours on a podcast going on about it when you're over it. The truth is probably in the middle. 

She's not ugly, and she's not what I would call fat, she's just not svelte and skinny like Auj and I get being annoyed with the post she was responding to because it was fairly cruel about her appearance and her inability to see the forest in the trees. IE the comments about her appearance were unkind but I do think she fell in love with him and didn't really realize it. 

I would say the same thing I say to any reality whore who whines about the attention except that it's even more glaring that she's NOT on tv. Janae honey? If you don't want people commenting on your life choices and your appearance and what really happened, then maybe you should reconsider a series of podcasts about your time as Jeremy Roloff's sidepiece in Santa Barbara. 

• Love 7

Wow, I guess my timelines were off when I thought they were younger--but I couldn't really listen to all of her dates and details--too long.

I kind of don't blame her for putting something out there for her side--especially when Jer and Auj wrote a blog and were going to put it in their book--but a few sentences would've sufficed rather than 2 hours of over-detailed rambling. Jeremy must have had some feelings for this girl if Audrey was so upset about the friendship, imo.

I agree, she is not unattractive and not fat, just --as others have said-- not super toned and thin like Auj.

As an aside, I wonder if papa Matt has read the blog about same-sex friendships (and the dos and don'ts listed) his darling boy wrote and what he thinks of it in relation to him and Caryn?

• Love 1

I finally got a chance to listen to the 2 hour long rebuttal. 

This may be a reach, but my feeling is the only reason Audrey was ‘nice’ to her after the initial mean FB messages was damage control. She new she was going to be a part of TLC’s show, a blogger, and a social media presence. Or at least had her wheels moving towards that direction. The last thing she needed was a scorned side piece telling the world how Audrey truly is. 

My second take is this girl is still in love with Jeremy. When I’ve been wronged by a previous love interest, I’m going to tell everyone about his little pee pee, mommy issues, etc. I’m certainly not going to be telling the world about all of his amazing qualities. 

Lastly, is she seeing a therapist BECAUSE of Jeremy? Or she is seeing a therapist already and Jeremy happens to be one of the topics? 

• Love 4