Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

Mono is awful but Audrey should be grateful she doesn't have to worry about missing time off from work, if she is going to lose job from being off to long, worries about how am I going to make the mortgage payment, car payment....will I lose my health insurance cuz I can't make the premium....she can stay home and relax and take the time to let her body heal.

• Love 16

I have never wanted to smack Jeremy in the face as badly as I did tonight. His disregard for his mother is so obvious. He wants to work at nothing, yet slide into the big house because he seems to feel it's his right.

On a related note, will someone please explain to me why although Matt broke up the marriage, Jeremy embraces him while treating Amy as an irritating appendage? I seriously felt sorry for her throughout this episode.

• Love 15

Matt has a penis. Jeremy is in a "covenant" marriage where men have penises and make decisions and a woman's job is to say "yes dear" and suck cock on demand. Even though Matt abandoned Jeremy's mother, Jeremy embraces the idea that a man is the ruler and leader in the family, and if Matt left Amy, it must be because Matt the man had his reasons and no woman should question that.

Audrey better be well prepared if she leaves him.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

Matt has a penis. Jeremy is in a "covenant" marriage where men have penises and make decisions and a woman's job is to say "yes dear" and suck cock on demand. Even though Matt abandoned Jeremy's mother, Jeremy embraces the idea that a man is the ruler and leader in the family, and if Matt left Amy, it must be because Matt the man had his reasons and no woman should question that.

Audrey better be well prepared if she leaves him.

I felt such disgust toward Jeremy tonight that I consciously had to remind myself he's a character on a reality TV show and not worth my anger. He looked as his mother with such derision. And honestly, Zach wasn't much better, and Matt was his usual manipulative, spoiled, unreasonable self (who clearly was eating up the fact that his "boys" were defending him). The whole conversation was obviously miserable for Amy, and it hurt to watch her be so disrespected.

• Love 11
(edited)
2 hours ago, Literata said:

I felt such disgust toward Jeremy tonight that I consciously had to remind myself he's a character on a reality TV show and not worth my anger. He looked as his mother with such derision. And honestly, Zach wasn't much better, and Matt was his usual manipulative, spoiled, unreasonable self (who clearly was eating up the fact that his "boys" were defending him). The whole conversation was obviously miserable for Amy, and it hurt to watch her be so disrespected.

Why? Why? Why? We're they even asking Amy what her plans were? Matt's the one saying he wants to sell. He turned it around on her and let Jeremy blame her. Bottom line...Jeremy is dying to get in that house. He thinks it is his right. Amy needs to tell them once and for all she's staying. I would bitch slap Jeremy for the way he's acted toward her about the divorce. She was miserable get she stayed married for those brats even after they were grown. Matt divorced her.

Zach is tempered just like A my and will end up letting Jeremy take control of the farm. Audrey and Jeremy want that farm for the money and fame, with no work. He's a bull shitter just like his father. Zach and Tori seem to really care about it. Zach needs to learn to speak up and work hard...He seems to lack initiative, but he's nowhere near as lazy as his twin.

Edited by shedee
  • Love 13
(edited)

I said it on a different thread. If Matt and Jeremy want Amy off the farm... then they need to come up  with 50+% of the farms value and buy her out.   That farm does not belong to the kids. If they want it, then they buy out the parents. Many families do that. It’s how the parents get the money to buy a house in town and fund their retirement.   

I did mean Matt above. I don’t think Zach expects Amy to just give up her half of the farm without compensation- but I think Matt Jeremy and Aud do. 

Edited by mythoughtis
Because fund and find mean two different things
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, mythoughtis said:

I said it on a different thread. If Matt and Jeremy want Amy off the farm... then they need to come up  with 50+% of the farms value and buy her out.   That farm does not belong to the kids. If they want it, then they buy out the parents. Many families do that. It’s how the parents get the money to buy a house in town and find their retirement.   

I did mean Matt above. I don’t think Zach expects Amy to just give up her half of the farm without compensation- but I think Matt Jeremy and Aud do. 

This is my question.  When Jer and Zach say they are taking over operation, does that mean they are buying out their parents' interests?  A straight out handout seems odd and impractical. How would it support so many people? 

• Love 1

It really wouldn't. I do think the farm could support one family relatively well - but probably not the upper middle class lifestyle the tv show provides. It's not going to support two families with kids and realistically I don't think Amy is ok with Molly and Jacob being cut out completely.

• Love 5
(edited)

Yeah, it makes no sense to allow two of the kids to have a million dollar asset outright and then the other two get what?  Hmmm.....Plus, does the couple need liquid assets for their retirement?  It's just rather frustrating to see what they talking about.  I would think the kids would either buy them out, if they want to keep it in the family. Not get a handout.  Memories are great, but, it just isn't always possible to keep a place for future generations. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2

I wonder why there isn't more blame being put on Amy and Matt for how aweful Jerkemy is behaving?  I would be appalled if my grown child acted like that on t.v. for the world to see.  

Why aren't they saying "You seem to have an interest in eventually owning this farm.  We'd like to help you achieve that goal if we can.  Please tell us your plans?"

Why aren't aren't they having grown up conversations?  Why aren't they holding their children to appropriate expectations/standards?  

Argh!  It drives me crazy!

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, ezzy4 said:

I wonder why there isn't more blame being put on Amy and Matt for how aweful Jerkemy is behaving?  I would be appalled if my grown child acted like that on t.v. for the world to see.  

Why aren't they saying "You seem to have an interest in eventually owning this farm.  We'd like to help you achieve that goal if we can.  Please tell us your plans?"

Why aren't aren't they having grown up conversations?  Why aren't they holding their children to appropriate expectations/standards?  

Most likely Amy is afraid Aud and Jeremy will limit or deny her time with Ember even more than they already do. Otherwise I would think she’d have already told Jer in private that she is his parent not his child  and she doesn’t answer to him. That sentence is what comes out of my mouth whenever my two sons start trying to dictate things to me. I’m just a few years older than Amy.  On the other hand, Jacob has said that what is filmed doesn’t match reality- so maybe this is all for TV consumption. 

• Love 5

Because the unspoken rule of this show is that Jeremy Roloff is rarely if ever criticized by anyone. Jeremy is Matt's shining prince. 

The problem is that Jeremy has never been treated like anything but  a spoiled child. He's NEVER held a job that wasn't something his daddy insisted on. It's hilarious and telling that Matt never ever ever says anything complimentary about Jeremy's professional blogging (ahem) or the many many entrepreneurial Christian businesses Jeremy and Auj are theoretically doing, or the book nonsense as well. My sense is that Matt has a fairly low opinion of Jeremy's "work" but that will never be shown directly on camera. 

Jeremy clearly has no idea what a selfish ass he comes across as. Seriously, Jer Bear? You need to not demand things from your parents, you're a man now, be a man and earn your own living. 

Amy held her own in the "lets try to redo the divorce settlement on camera so Matt can force Amy to give him something not actually in the settlement" - that tells me *someone* has advised Amy on the legal issues of the property. Matt can roll his eyes and bitch how they talked about it but Amy is absolutely right to hold him to what's in the decree and NOT what comes out of his mouth... and he was pretty clearly pissed that she wasn't caving. 

Honestly, Matt Roloff has taken way too much public delight in how he wheels and deals and screws people over to get his way, for any reasonable person to trust that he's being fair and upright. 

• Love 14
11 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

Most likely Amy is afraid Aud and Jeremy will limit or deny her time with Ember even more than they already do. Otherwise I would think she’d have already told Jer in private that she is his parent not his child  and she doesn’t answer to him. That sentence is what comes out of my mouth whenever my two sons start trying to dictate things to me. I’m just a few years older than Amy.  On the other hand, Jacob has said that what is filmed doesn’t match reality- so maybe this is all for TV consumption. 

I hear what you're saying...but...i just can't...

Jer & Auj truly seem truly entitled...it's in their expressions, their actions, their words, their silences, their blogs, their photos....it can't all be editing.

They are so frustratingly self-important.

They cannot be good parents given their complete lack of maturity.

If Amy truly cared for her granddaughter you would think she'd confront some of that misplaced arrogance.  When it's directed at her, it's kind of her job, kwim?  At the very least, you don't enable it.

It just drives me crazy that we all complain about entitled grown children...and then defend the parenting that created these behaviors in our grown children.

(Hey, i've made parenting mistakes...I'm not without blame myself...but geezzee...I want to shake Amy sometimes!I )

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, ezzy4 said:

Jer & Auj truly seem truly entitled...it's in their expressions, their actions, their words, their silences, their blogs, their photos....it can't all be editing.

If Amy truly cared for her granddaughter you would think she'd confront some of that misplaced arrogance.  When it's directed at her, it's kind of her job, kwim?  At the very least, you don't enable it.

It just drives me crazy that we all complain about entitled grown children...and then defend the parenting that created these behaviors in our grown children.

(Hey, i've made parenting mistakes...I'm not without blame myself...but geezzee...I want to shake Amy sometimes!I )

Oh , I agree with all that. I’m just grasping at straws to explain why Amy doesn’t tell Jeremy to stuff it in the tv scenes. The ones I cant bring myself to watch. I saw about 1 - 2 minutes of that  office scene at the point when Amy says I have no reason to move until we sell. 

I’d also like to know what Zach says to all of them in private. I know he’s aware he needs the TV money. I also think he’s basically a polite person AND wants Tori to be proud of his behavior... but I wonder if he ever tells Matt, Jer and Aud what he really thinks.  

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 1

I am still laughing over how assinine Odd looked while covering her entire head while nursing Ember!  She looked as though she was in a makeshift tent- just another bid to call attention to herself, I suppose...

• Love 2

So a small bone to Auj. I suspect she didn' want to make a shoe of leaving the room to feed the b a by, but was also concerned with the latching difficulty, that she would end up with blurred breast on tv. 

It' that or she is THAT ridiculous about modesty.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

So a small bone to Auj. I suspect she didn' want to make a shoe of leaving the room to feed the b a by, but was also concerned with the latching difficulty, that she would end up with blurred breast on tv. 

Well from the many, many, many pictures of Aug on social media I think we can rule out modest. My only thought is that she can't muster a serene, beatific face when the baby is nursing. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Tidbit said:
3 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Well from the many, many, many pictures of Aug on social media I think we can rule out modest. My only thought is that she can't muster a serene, beatific face when the baby is nursing. 

Or she can't get a good "I'm so in pain and suffering" face to prove how she's suffering through nursing.

6 hours ago, ezzy4 said:

Maybe Amy has.  Let's not forget that Jeremy has TWO parents.  Let's shake Matt...

• Love 6
4 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Oh , I agree with all that. I’m just grasping at straws to explain why Amy doesn’t tell Jeremy to stuff it in the tv scenes. The ones I cant bring myself to watch. I saw about 1 - 2 minutes of that  office scene at the point when Amy says I have no reason to move until we sell. 

I’d also like to know what Zach says to all of them in private. I know he’s aware he needs the TV money. I also think he’s basically a polite person AND wants Tori to be proud of his behavior... but I wonder if he ever tells Matt, Jer and Aud what he really thinks.  

In years past Zach was always on his mom's side and clearly saw that his dad was a blowhard with flighty ideas. I think it's occurred to him that Jeremy expects to inherit the entire farm and run it...Jeremy made that crystal clear a couple of seasons ago. Zack is probably trying to not rock the boat so he and Tori can be part the farm. Zack is a bit unmotivated, but I do think he is a voice of reason. He probably says things when the cameras are off. I hope he does!!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DVDFreaker said:

Ember is cute but the hand under Ember just ruined the picture

This isn't the first time he's had his hand on her crotch; he was even holding her once with her crotch in his face.  I know she's just a baby, but to me it's still really gross. Auj needs to educate him on appropriate boundaries with their daughter.

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

This isn't the first time he's had his hand on her crotch; he was even holding her once with her crotch in his face.  I know she's just a baby, but to me it's still really gross. Auj needs to educate him on appropriate boundaries with their daughter.

Yuck!

6 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

It's not gross to me at all. She's a baby. I pinch my three year old's little tush every day. Just because it's a crotch doesn't make it bad, inappropriate or sexual. When a toddler rides on a parent's shoulders their crotch is against the adult's neck. Oh, the horror! 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Finchers said:

It's not gross to me at all. She's a baby. I pinch my three year old's little tush every day. Just because it's a crotch doesn't make it bad, inappropriate or sexual. When a toddler rides on a parent's shoulders their crotch is against the adult's neck. Oh, the horror! 

I didn’t see anything sexual. I saw a poorly staged picture. If she had an outfit on that hid the hand, it would have accomplished the look they were going for, IMO.

• Love 7
(edited)
21 hours ago, ezzy4 said:

That has rarely happened on this show and was never done when the kids were growing up.  Amy coddled the boys so bad that it made my stomach turn.  Based on that, I'm amazed that they are doing as well as they are.  Amy treated the twins like they were 5 when they were 17.  It was quite bizarre, imo. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Finchers said:

I had parents that didn't 'respect boundaries' (so to speak), so I may be more sensitive. I feel even babies deserve that, but maybe it's just me.

Hopefully, when Ember grows up she is okay with the poses they decided to do & clothes they may or may not have put on her.

• Love 4

my coddled the boys so bad that it made my stomach turn.  Based on that, I'm amazed that they are doing as well as they are.  Amy treated the twins like they were 5 when they were 17.

Matt has done nothing to end this behavior. As he's chuckling with glee as Jeremy takes his side on wanting Amy to move, funny, he's also as quiet as a mouse as Jeremy explains to him that Jeremy will need at least two years before Jeremy is even ready to consider actually working on the farm. Jeremy is a man now, and Matt allows him to act like a little boy and that bitch Amy is NOT standing in Matt's way so who exactly is coddling widdle bitch boy Jer now? How is Amy standing in Matt's way now? Why can't Matt treat his grown adult son like a man now?

Jeremy has been married for what four years? And Matt still coddles his ass and Matt no longer lives in terrorized fear that bitch Amy will punish him for speaking so why is Matt still coddling Jeremy?

• Love 6

If Matt and Amy allow Jer or Zach to dictate how they manage their retirement or way of life, now that they are approaching their senior years, then, it's on them.  They are intelligent, articulate people, with access to legal and financial professionals, so, it's on them as to whether they speak their mind and do what they think is right for them.  Matt isn't a fool and Amy is no shrinking violet. She may have catered to the boys when they lived at home, but, I can't see her letting them push her around now over money matters.

• Love 6

So Matt isn't coddling Jeremy as he bends to Jeremy's will? Jeremy point blank told his father he wasn't going to work on the farm for two years so *Matt* could not pursue his own plans... and Matt agreed to that.

• Love 5

Oh, yeah....I think that Matt listens and then does what he wants. He was eager to get out of the house saying he was blocking the driveway or something.  Time will tell what they do, but, I don't buy that Matt and Amy will let the twins decide their futures. Matt and Amy likely already have their minds made up.  I always suspect that what we are seeing is re-enacted drama. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

I had parents that didn't 'respect boundaries' (so to speak), so I may be more sensitive. I feel even babies deserve that, but maybe it's just me.

Hopefully, when Ember grows up she is okay with the poses they decided to do & clothes they may or may not have put on her.

That's fair. Everybody has different feelings. I just can't see, personally, how balancing a toddler on your hand with a diaper on is going to cross a baby boundary. I mean, he presumably touches her vulva everytime he cleans a diaper. 

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Finchers said:

That's fair. Everybody has different feelings. I just can't see, personally, how balancing a toddler on your hand with a diaper on is going to cross a baby boundary. I mean, he presumably touches her vulva everytime he cleans a diaper. 

With a cleansing wipe only to the degree needed, I would hope...

Personally I wouldn't have ever felt it was secure to balance a baby like that anyway, if only for a moment, but at the very least, it doesn't look nice for a picture.

• Love 1

I think it’s understood that a father touches a female child to clean said child, and I don’t perceive anything odd about Jeremy’s behavior but this picture is pretty awkward for an intentionally posed photo for public display. I mean, I don’t need to SEE Jeremy grasp his daughter’s vulva. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

I don’t perceive anything odd about Jeremy’s behavior but this picture is pretty awkward for an intentionally posed photo for public display

Yeah as a "photographer" wouldn't he realize it just doesn't look nice?  Or wouldn't Auj say something about changing it up?  They are both sorta clueless.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I didn’t see anything sexual. I saw a poorly staged picture. If she had an outfit on that hid the hand, it would have accomplished the look they were going for, IMO.

22 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Yeah as a "photographer" wouldn't he realize it just doesn't look nice?  Or wouldn't Auj say something about changing it up?  They are both sorta clueless.

Very much agree it looks weird but I can see those two intellectual giants just thinking, oh funny, it's like she's floating amongst the leaves! 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, DVDFreaker said:

Ember is cute but the hand under Ember just ruined the picture

I had to enlarge the picture to figure out what the heck that is.  Ember should have been in a sundress that would cover the hand.  She is cute!

• Love 1

I love all you contributing posters. I have watched this show with wife since day 1 Aud & Jer are a pair. Why does production even bother with them? Show is about little people.  I would like to rag on Jer handy work ,it’s not hard at all to install and plumb for a dishwasher. Rule #1 is always check for leaks! the stove issue is it gas or propane ? if it’s propane you have to get a kit to adjust the flame ? settings. I found out hard way and made Plessers pay for kit and tech to install off topic sorry (reason for for issues with store was not advertised special hardware needed sold separately)

• Love 4

I knows it's so awful, but I did a "HaHa" like a five year old at Jer's kitchen fuck up.  He's so damned smug. Jer was sooo handyman diy guy, and just so smart that he can do the work, and he didn't think about the fact that some of this stuff takes real skill and thought. Even Zach was smart enough to bring on people to help with his light re-do of his kitchen. I think this kitchen re-do has Audrey questioning her choice in spouse. He's such a child, and I don't see him as competent. 

• Love 4
On 6/3/2018 at 9:17 PM, Literata said:

If I had feelings for someone who had to be told to squelch his feelings for someone else, I'd probably always wonder if he had regrets. And I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have married him unless, after some time apart, he'd come to a decision on his own and made a genuine effort to get me back.

I can't imagine fighting over a man. Ever. 

I'm sure Audrey's inviting Janae to the wedding was simply about braggadocio and condescension. What a hateful shrew she is.

Janae may not have -- how did Audrey describe her own hair? -- an "untamable, fiery tangle," but she's perfectly good-looking and reminds me of Amy Schumer. And she's probably kind and decent.

Time will tell, but I wonder if the fact that Matt had an affair has subconsciously rendered Jeremy able to justify that kind of behavior. If I had to place a wager, my bet would be that Jeremy will stray. I had a good friend whose husband was a police officer, and she talked often and loudly about "affair-proofing" her marriage by making sure to have sex with him every day. Guess what? He had an emotional affair that escalated into a physical one, and he left his controlling wife for someone who wasn't nearly as physically attractive. It wasn't about sex. It rarely is.

See Michelle Duggar someone else can indeed make your husband an sandwich. Love doesn't always have to be about sex.

As for Jer, he'll cheat like hell on Odd. I think he will get sick of the clingy mess that he married. 

• Love 2

Jeremy is so full of shit!  Who does he think he is fooling...I need 2 years before I can commit to learning how to run the farm!  In 2 years Audrey will be pregnant again or will have just given birth (naturally of course with no drugs) to Jeremy Jr.  Jeremy is a lazy ass...no education and no drive to run the farm.

• Love 6
On 6/13/2018 at 7:07 PM, gonecrackers said:

I'm no Jeremy fan, but the way he's holding her doesn't concern me in the least. I have a grandson who's 6 months, and when he wants to be held facing out, I have to hold him with a hand under his crotch to keep him stable. It's a pretty typical way to wrangle a baby. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Caracoa1 said:

Jeremy is so full of shit!  Who does he think he is fooling...I need 2 years before I can commit to learning how to run the farm!  In 2 years Audrey will be pregnant again or will have just given birth (naturally of course with no drugs) to Jeremy Jr.  Jeremy is a lazy ass...no education and no drive to run the farm.

If they have a son, they're more likely to name him something like Ash, Coal, or Flame.

• Love 1
(edited)

It's a pretty typical way to wrangle a baby. 

This isn't a great example but... they do this ALL the time on Toddlers and Tiaras to display the baby pageant kids.

Meanwhile, Audrey is sick with an infectious disease and she's also attending the Young Living Oils convention

Edited by Rap541
  • Love 1