Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

I think part of the problem is that Audrey likes to give the impression that she's very very busy juggling her businesses and her work but the public perception is that she's a stay at home mom who is filmed for a tv show. 

Is Audrey's life so hectic at home? There's no way to know because she projects herself as the perfect wife and mother who is adept at juggling motherhood, and running her business, and maintaining her taut limber body, and working a tv show, all while praying to Jesus constantly. 

It's difficult and hectic, or it's not - but it does need to be one or the other. 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Oh my....Ember Jean resembles Matt in that photo! I had been under the impression that she didn't look like anyone in the family. In that photo, it appears that Jer has been lifting weights.  His arms look pretty muscular. 

• Love 1
On 5/9/2018 at 12:14 PM, AZChristian said:

I think it's intended for premature or sick children.  But if you have enough money, you have access to things that others don't.  Maybe Auj think she's "the queen" and can have milk nurses.  Because . . . you know . . . mastitis worse than labor pains.

Audrey is one of my least favorite people in the world, but I'll cut her some slack on donor milk. My daughter gave birth to my first grandchild -- yay! -- in November, and breastfeeding didn't come easily; like many babies, he had trouble latching at first. Her lactation consultant explained that for moms who intend to breastfeed exclusively, donor milk is the best option for supplementation because it's more easily digested, and the enzymes in it don't vary from one mom's milk to another's.  My daughter used it a few times until the baby got the hang of things. I'm not a medical professional so chances are I'm not getting this exactly right, but perhaps Audrey's doctor or lactation consultant recommended it as well. 

• Love 6
18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

She is constantly amazed by his wisdom??  Okaaayyyyy sure.

I know this is not a popular thing to do, but I am here to snark... I am going to say it - the baby is not cute.

1 hour ago, Literata said:

Audrey is one of my least favorite people in the world, but I'll cut her some slack on donor milk. My daughter gave birth to my first grandchild -- yay! -- in November, and breastfeeding didn't come easily; like many babies, he had trouble latching at first. Her lactation consultant explained that for moms who intend to breastfeed exclusively, donor milk is the best option for supplementation because it's more easily digested, and the enzymes in it don't vary from one mom's milk to another's.  My daughter used it a few times until the baby got the hang of things. I'm not a medical professional so chances are I'm not getting this exactly right, but perhaps Audrey's doctor or lactation consultant recommended it as well. 

Did they suggest that your daughter try pumping?  Not to be too nosy!  

I know that some parents don't want the baby to have a bottle at all, but I would think that would be preferable to donor milk.

I have to put in my gripe about the LLL (La Leche League) - I had a lot of trouble breastfeeding with my 2nd, it felt like he was sucking glass through my nipples.  I remembered that a friend had used something to make it easier and less painful, but could not remember what it was, so I asked the LLL people if there was something, and they were like, "No."  They wanted me to continue to breastfeed.  Of course by the time I got home, I was actually bleeding from my nipples, so I started to bottle feed, and pump once the bleeding stopped.

Come to find out - there is a thing called a nipple shield and you just put it over the nipple - it makes it way less painful.  I am so angry - STILL - 5 years later.  The LLL people did not want me to put something in between me and my son while breastfeeding because it is OH SO IMPORTANT to have skin on skin.  Well they actually caused me to stop breastfeeding.  The fact that they blatantly lied to me is still unbelievable - I did not know that they are not to be trusted - I should have done my own research.  ANYWAY, sorry for the rant, I am still so upset.

On another note - I really loved the yellow (with blue flowers) wrap that Auj was using when she was breastfeeding and covering the baby.  Does anyone know where I can find that?  I really don't want to have to go to SM and tell her I like something of her's - I do not want to encourage her ego.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I know this is not a popular thing to do, but I am here to snark... I am going to say it - the baby is not cute.

I know that some parents don't want the baby to have a bottle at all, but I would think that would be preferable to donor milk.

I have to put in my gripe about the LLL (La Leche League) - I had a lot of trouble breastfeeding with my 2nd, it felt like he was sucking glass through my nipples.  I remembered that a friend had used something to make it easier and less painful, but could not remember what it was, so I asked the LLL people if there was something, and they were like, "No."  They wanted me to continue to breastfeed.  Of course by the time I got home, I was actually bleeding from my nipples, so I started to bottle feed, and pump once the bleeding stopped.

Come to find out - there is a thing called a nipple shield and you just put it over the nipple - it makes it way less painful.  I am so angry - STILL - 5 years later.  The LLL people did not want me to put something in between me and my son while breastfeeding because it is OH SO IMPORTANT to have skin on skin.  Well they actually caused me to stop breastfeeding.  The fact that they blatantly lied to me is still unbelievable - I did not know that they are not to be trusted - I should have done my own research.  ANYWAY, sorry for the rant, I am still so upset.

On another note - I really loved the yellow (with blue flowers) wrap that Auj was using when she was breastfeeding and covering the baby.  Does anyone know where I can find that?  I really don't want to have to go to SM and tell her I like something of her's - I do not want to encourage her ego.

Not nosy at all -- her milk wasn't in yet. They had her pump colostrum, and that worked well -- but his glucose levels were low and they needed to get a little more food into him, so my son-in-law gave him a couple bottles of donor milk. (As far as I know, that's the only way it's given to the baby.) By that time, my daughter had tried the nipple shield, and that helped the baby latch. Unfortunately, she's had two bouts of mastitis, but she's persevered, and at five months, nursing is going very well. The baby takes bottles of Mom's milk at daycare and breastfeeds when he's with Mom.

I often wonder -- not to play armchair psychologist here -- if Audrey's insufferable behavior isn't borne of some massive insecurity. We're all products of our environment, and perhaps her childhood wasn't as idyllic as she'd lead us to believe. I'm not talking anything overly dramatic -- perfectionist parents, maybe.

I'm appalled by Jeremy and Audrey largely because of the way they portray themselves on the show, but also because of what I read on their social media -- primarily their attitudes toward divorce and toward individuals who happen to be gay. But I do have to say that the way Jeremy behaves with Ember, while not redeeming him in my book, does make me think there's potential for him to evolve into a decent human being one day.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Literata said:

Not nosy at all -- her milk wasn't in yet. They had her pump colostrum, and that worked well -- but his glucose levels were low and they needed to get a little more food into him, so my son-in-law gave him a couple bottles of donor milk. (As far as I know, that's the only way it's given to the baby.) By that time, my daughter had tried the nipple shield, and that helped the baby latch. Unfortunately, she's had two bouts of mastitis, but she's persevered, and at five months, nursing is going very well. The baby takes bottles of Mom's milk at daycare and breastfeeds when he's with Mom.

I often wonder -- not to play armchair psychologist here -- if Audrey's insufferable behavior isn't borne of some massive insecurity. We're all products of our environment, and perhaps her childhood wasn't as idyllic as she'd lead us to believe. I'm not talking anything overly dramatic -- perfectionist parents, maybe.

I'm appalled by Jeremy and Audrey largely because of the way they portray themselves on the show, but also because of what I read on their social media -- primarily their attitudes toward divorce and toward individuals who happen to be gay. But I do have to say that the way Jeremy behaves with Ember, while not redeeming him in my book, does make me think there's potential for him to evolve into a decent human being one day.

That sounds rough!  Thank goodness the baby is doing well, I am sure that was a tough road to get there.  Especially with the mastitis.  It is hard enough to be a new mom, add in all of the troubles!

I agree - I think Audrey's issues are due to insecurity, too.  

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Literata said:

I don't know when and how they got in to the almost fundie-lite stuff they believe in, but Jerk wasn't that outwardly religious before (even though they went to a Christian school), but I've seen people who go from either non-religious or "regular" religious in to fundie-lite or evangelical territory, and some do tend to get some variation of insecurity - like if they don't lead the perfect life, they are mocking God, or that other more pious people will judge them.  If they would dial it back a notch, they might be more happy.

• Love 3

I’ve never heard Audrey mention doing any prep for breastfeeding or having a natural delivery- the nipples are a very sensitive area and doing some pre birth prep can make things easier. Rubbing a towel on the area several times a day during the last trimester ( with a Dr’s permission in case of early labor issues) makes latching on and nursing much easier. Using a birth ball during pregnancy and practice squatting can build stamina and open the pelvis. 

7 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

I’ve never heard Audrey mention doing any prep for breastfeeding or having a natural delivery- the nipples are a very sensitive area and doing some pre birth prep can make things easier. Rubbing a towel on the area several times a day during the last trimester ( with a Dr’s permission in case of early labor issues) makes latching on and nursing much easier. Using a birth ball during pregnancy and practice squatting can build stamina and open the pelvis. 

OMG that sounds like torture!  

• Love 2
(edited)
On 5/11/2018 at 10:01 AM, heatherchandler said:

Re: my bolded part above.....Heather, my dear, SNARKING is what PT forums is all about. And you're right...the baby is NOT cute. Not ALL babies are cute. Period. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 4
39 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Since she went over her due date, the towel thing would have served 2 purposes - toughened up the nips and possibly started labour.

• Love 1

Something tells me Auj wasn't quite thrilled when she read Jer's Mother's Day post. I've read more enthusiastic praise on a Proctologists FB page from a new patient following his first appointment LOL

Not that any of us here ever believed those occasional wordy posts 'written' by Jer are really written by Auj but still...

• Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, HahYallDoin said:

Something tells me Auj wasn't quite thrilled when she read Jer's Mother's Day post. I've read more enthusiastic praise on a Proctologists FB page from a new patient following his first appointment.

I’ve watched all of one episode ever of LPBW—the one where Jeremy and Audrey have their ‘reception’ for their website [or something]—and that was all I needed to see to know that he can’t stand her. He was so checked out, either ignoring her when she spoke to him or sniping back responses at her, that I was shocked to learn they were at that point newlyweds. His seething disdain for her makes them seem like they’re on the edge of divorce.  Not that I can blame him.

Edited by Pachengala
Typos!
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, TipseyGirl said:

Wow. She really thinks she's the cat's ass with all that nonsense. "I want my life to be more like my coffee." Psshhht.

THE CAT'S ASS!  I love this!!!

Yeah and she wants to "carve out some margin for walks" ??  what is she talking about?

• Love 9

She wants a margin for "more walks", doesn't want to be the "definition of hustle", wants "more room for simple pleasures, the good stuff"- all while posting pictures of themselves on vacation.

Me thinks the irony escapes her.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

She wants a margin for "more walks", doesn't want to be the "definition of hustle", wants "more room for simple pleasures, the good stuff"- all while posting pictures of themselves on vacation.

It’s not just irony that escapes her. And I don’t see all of the “hustle” that she supposedly has. 

• Love 8
On 5/14/2018 at 10:01 PM, Pachengala said:

I’ve watched all of one episode ever of LPBW—the one where Jeremy and Audrey have their ‘reception’ for their website [or something]—and that was all I needed to see to know that he can’t stand her. He was so checked out, either ignoring her when she spoke to him or sniping back responses at her, that I was shocked to learn they were at that point newlyweds. His seething disdain for her makes them seem like they’re on the edge of divorce.  Not that I can blame him.

Jeremy isn't very graceful or well mannered. He treats everyone that way. He's a dolt

• Love 9

The FIRST picture of them with Jackson?? And he's a year old? That is shameful. I can understand that if they lived across the country, but Zach and Jeremy live near each other and are TWINS! Nice try at an excuse, Audrey. But I've seen plenty of pictures with Amy and Jackson, Matt and Jackson, Jacob and Jackson, and even Isabelle and Jackson. I guess they're so busy having pictures taken of themselves, with and without Ember, that they just forgot to ever take one with Jackson. 

• Love 7
(edited)

My guess is she meant just them with Jackson, not those pesky others getting into their shots.

She says "all pictures are OF the babies", instead of "WITH the babies"?  Unless Ember is alone in a picture she seems like a photo prop for Auj. They're certainly not lacking any pictures of themselves just because a baby came along.

What's with her look she's got going there at Jackson's birthday? Baby J seems scared of a tornado coming & taking them off to Oz.  That dress looks like it was pulled off one of the tables.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

2 pictures:

I LOVE how she said all the pictures become OF the babies and not WITH them. ??‍♀️ I’m pretty sure that’s the opposite of how her prop baby is photographed 99% of the time. 

1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

My guess is she meant just them with Jackson, not those pesky others getting into their shots.

She says "all pictures are OF the babies", instead of "WITH the babies"?  Unless Ember is alone in a picture she seems like a photo prop for Auj. They're certainly not lacking any pictures of themselves just because a baby came along.

What's with her look she's got going there at Jackson's birthday? Baby J seems scared of a tornado coming & taking them off to Oz.  That dress looks like it was pulled off one of the tables.

Yes, this!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Pachengala said:

If Auj and Jer go for a walk in the woods and don’t post about it on social media, did the walk actually happen?

And, if Auj and Jer go for a walk in the woods and don't post about it on social media, would anyone care? Speaking for myself, no. 

• Love 7
On 5/15/2018 at 5:00 PM, gonecrackers said:

Exactly. I want a margin for more days to sleep-in, a margin for less stress in my life so my head doesn't blow up with the 10 million things I'm expected to simultaneously deal with at my job, a margin to be able to read just one more chapter in a book, a margin for enough time to enjoy an extra cup of tea in the morning, but I don't live on planet Audrey where the biggest issues are straight or curly, and searching for more ways to equate mastitis with martyrdom. I live in the real world of responsibility and mortgages, balancing my income to keep the lights on, struggling with sadness and helpessness when caring for a parent in failing health, and still grieving their loss years after their death. Audrey, you entitled woman child. How appropriate that you compare your life to coffee because you are sipping from a very shallow cup.

• Love 24
(edited)

I wonder what Matt is doing in Arizona. 

It's so nice to see how he's so into the grandbabies. 

Cute photo above with Jer, Auj and Jackson. I can't wait til they (Jackson and Ember) start play dates.

Edited by SunnyBeBe
11 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I wonder what Matt is doing in Arizona. 

He spends quite a bit of time here in Arizona. I wonder if he might have a condo or something. The heat is definitely good for people with joint and bone issues.

• Love 2